lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: MST3K-2006
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 04-12-2006, 03:54 PM   #1
Klia
The Pitfall

Hot Topic Starter 
MST3K-2006

This thread focuses on the devilishly witty television show Mystery Science Theater 3000. It's an extremely cheap show (it runs on a shoe-string budget, and premiered 1989) but that's a part of its charm. Sure it's nerdy, sure it's cheesy, but at the end of the day, it's all good fun.

Mike, Crow T. Robot, Tom Servo, Gypsy, and Cambot are stuck in the S.O.L. There they are forced to watch bad movies from an evil scientist. In the middle of the fifth season, Joel (the original Mike) escapes from the S.O.L and Mike, (Mike) replaces him. Crow and Tom Servo's voices and apperances also change slightly thorughout the show, as does the villian-from an evil scientist to the evil scientist's mother.

From my description, this seems like a terrible show-however take a look for yourself. Get a cheap DVD or download a few episodes. Be warned though, they are 2 hours long-if you can find episodes from later seasons such as 3 and up. I suggest Werewolf, Prince of Space, and Space Mutiny.
Klia is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-27-2006, 02:32 PM   #2
Poopdogjr

They should totally bring this show back. Like me bringing back dead threads. Everyone loves it!

Poopdogjr is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-27-2006, 02:52 PM   #3
Smon
Bizarro

Current Game: Mega Man
Forum Veteran LFN Staff Member 
I really wish I caught this show when it was on TV.

I'm done putting links in my signature because every time I do it just links to some old crap I've long since stopped updating.
Smon is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Psychonauts Discussion at Razputin's Domain > Razputin's Domain Forums > The Mental Minx's Off-Topic Party > MST3K-2006