lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Need help bypassing Sonicwall website filtering
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 04-11-2006, 11:04 AM   #1
eLiTe_HaXoR
Lurker

Question Need help bypassing Sonicwall website filtering

I have a problem. I have been having problems bypassing the sonicwall website filtering service on our school network. The thing is I've already tried browsing by ip and it wont let me do that also stating that it is not related. If there is anyone out there that could enlighten me plz do so!
eLiTe_HaXoR is offline   you may:
Old 04-11-2006, 02:06 PM   #2
Joshi
Registered Amuser

Location: Wherever the wind takes me... or failing that the nearest cinema.
LFN Staff Member 
Why would you ask here? Even though there may be a few people here who might be able to help, wouldn't it be better to go to an internet forum that specializes in this sort of thing? This is a fan forum for the LucasArts game production company. And this specific forum is about technical issue with the forum (or just general questions about the forum and it's use) and this being your first post, I doubt it's anything to do with us.

Joshi is offline   you may:
Old 04-11-2006, 05:31 PM   #3
Det. Bart Lasiter
obama.png

Current Game: all
Forum Veteran LF Jester 
Quote:
Originally Posted by eLiTe_HaXoR
I have a problem. I have been having problems bypassing the sonicwall website filtering service on our school network. The thing is I've already tried browsing by ip and it wont let me do that also stating that it is not related. If there is anyone out there that could enlighten me plz do so!
No. The only options are to hack it or get an alternate connection through an unsecure wireless network since that's your primary connection to other servers and your proxy server. And I'm not discussing how to do either of those things on this forum.

I'm already /b/anned from 4chan for a month and I don't care to be banned from this forum as well.

"No, Mama. You can bet your sweet ass and half a titty whoever put that hit on you already got the cops in their back pocket." ~Black Dynamite
Det. Bart Lasiter is offline   you may:
Old 04-12-2006, 09:59 AM   #4
Jeff
Rating: Awesome

Current Game: SWTOR
Imperialist Meatbags Guild Officer The Walking Carpets Guild Officer Notable contributor LFN Staff Member 
Quote:
I'm already /b/anned from 4chan for a month and I don't care to be banned from this forum as well.
You must have done something pretty bad to get banned from 4chan

But yes, this probably isn't the place to be asking this.

Follow me on Twitter
Follow StarWarsMMO.net on Twitter | Like us on Facebook
Jeff is offline   you may:
Old 04-12-2006, 10:15 AM   #5
ChAiNz.2da
Leave Everything to Me!

I'm just a little amused that an "l337 haXx0r" is asking for hacking help..
trust me guy, it's not a glorified path.. take it from an "ex"

As for your Firewall problem.. don't ya' think the school had a good reason to put them there in the first place? Seems "bypassing" them defeats the purpose.. and if your intentions are to spread propaganda or view some site you shouldn't be viewing at a school anyways.. then I guess we should be thankful there are more 'script kiddies' rather than real hackers out there nowadays...

"Eagles May Soar, But Weasels Don't Get Sucked Into Jet Engines"

| Mods (FF) (DS) | Folding | SWK.com | FB: (LF) (Me) | Steam | The Herd |
ChAiNz.2da is offline   you may:
Old 04-12-2006, 10:28 AM   #6
Darth333
Administraterror

For all the reasons already mentioned above, I am locking this thread
Darth333 is offline   you may:
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Forum Help & Feedback Center > Need help bypassing Sonicwall website filtering