lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Viewing Art assets from Full Throttle
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 06-01-2006, 05:06 PM   #1
Rploesser
Lurker

Viewing Art assets from Full Throttle

Hi all,
I would like to know if anyone here can guide me in the right direction. I want to open and view the art assets(backgrounds, animations, menus etc...) from Full Throttle. I am not sure how to do this. All the files on the disk are using file extensions I have never heard of. Such as .nut .san, and a few others. I want to use these files as a reference point. I am tossing up the idea of making a Full Throttle clone for use on the Sony PSP. Using the Lua scripting language. I think Lua has the capability of running a game such as Full Throttle. If anyone knows any programs that are capable of opening/viewing all of the file types Full Throttle uses. Please let me know.

Thanks
Rploesser is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-02-2006, 01:30 PM   #2
Alien426
'll take away your bucket

SCUMM Revisited is for ripping and there is a binary of ScummVM that will run the game (and a lot more) on the PSP. Nothing to do for you. :)

Alien426 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Mixnmojo.com > Community Discussion Forums > SCUMM > Viewing Art assets from Full Throttle