lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Knights of the Old Republic: Darkness Falls II - Alliances
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 08-09-2006, 03:33 AM   #401
ForceFightWMe12
LFN Staff Emeritus

Current Game: Dragon's Dogma
Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction Helpful! Hot Topic Starter 
She looked at him, her expression hard, her blue eyes shinning with ice.
"I listened to you once before, Revan." she said, the fact that her voice was hardly more than a whisper making her words harsher than if she had screamed them in his face, "I listened when you told me that you'd never leave me, that you'd nevver let me go -- no matter what the costs."

ForceFightWMe12 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-09-2006, 03:45 AM   #402
The Doctor
Retired

Current Game: Skyrim
Forum Veteran 
((Hmm.. better run this past Jas and FFWM first... more FF, but... yeah...))

Last edited by The Doctor; 08-09-2006 at 03:57 AM.
The Doctor is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-09-2006, 11:54 AM   #403
JasraLantill
No One Liners

Current Game: SWOTR
The Walking Carpets Guild Member Alderaan News Holopics contributor LFN Staff Member Roleplayer 
“M-master Shan? He’s c-coming ‘round,” said Jareth, whose cell was next to the young Twi’lek that had been submitted to Lord Vros’ Force-extracting device.

“Dak’Ti?” Bastila called out softly. “Don’t try to move. You may not yet be fully recovered from your ordeal.”

Nevertheless, the Twi’Lek youth tried, but found could barely raise a finger. Lying very still on the floor of his cage, he very slowly asked, “What happened?”

“You were submitted to a device that...’extracts’ the Force from you,” Bastila told him. “How do you feel?”

“Tired, Master Shan,” he said with some effort. “And weak. My mouth feels numb, and my limbs feel like lead. But other than that, fine, I guess.”

Bastila let out a sigh of relief. “Alright,” she said in a louder voice so all of the trainees could hear her. “Listen to me, all of you. I need your help to make contact with the outside world. I have to let them know what danger lies here for any Jedi who comes to our rescue.”

“But how?” a tallish, dark haired human called Macha Te’Narden interrupted. “We don’t even know where we are.”

Bastila let out a sigh. At eighteen, Macha was the oldest of the group, and if it hadn’t been for his strong affinity with the Force, Bastila would have been hard-pressed to recruit him as a trainee because of his age. He constantly questioned everything, reminding her of another headstrong Jedi she knew long ago. Revan.

But Macha had a point. The best that she could hope to do would be to warn the Jedi away from her and the trainees, which, sadly, eliminated any hope of a quick rescue from this horrible place. “Not knowing our exact co-ordinates shouldn’t matter,” she lied, trying to sound confident enough to persuade even herself. “If I can use the Force to make some sort of contact with a Jedi, any Jedi, they will be prepared for the danger that awaits them. Now, here’s what I want you to….”

“But…we’re just trainees,” Macha interrupted. “We haven’t been taught hardly anything yet. And, I thought you said those Ysalamiri creatures ‘cancel out’ the Force around them? How are you going to contact anyone through the Force, if the Force doesn’t work?”

Another good question. Bastila sighed again, and surpressed a grin from forming on her lips. Now was not the time or place for doubt. Placing her hands on her hips, and using her best ‘teacher’ voice, she said, “Macha Te’Narden, are you questioning the wisdom and judgement of a Jedi Master?”

There was silence. “No, Master Shan.”

“Good. Now, you let me worry about the mechanics, and you just do as I tell you.”

“Yes, Master.”

“Right. With the exception of Dak’Ti, everyone assume your meditation positions and silently repeat the Jedi Code. With everyone of you focusing on the same thing, it will help me make a stronger connection with the Force." That wasn't true, exactly, but with their minds occupied their fear was lessened and she could concentrate better. "Dak’Ti, you just join in when you’re feeling up to it,” she added.

“But…” Bastila shot Macha Te’Narden a look that could toast bread. “Yes, Master,” he said sheepishly as he assumed his position on the floor of his cage. “Jedi Code.”

Bastila then sat down herself. She could sense the trainees’ fear and uncertainty. She wasn’t sure this was even going to work herself, but it was worth a try.

It took her a while for her to get into a deep meditative state, the same type of state she used for her Battle Meditation, but once there, she found she was able to maintain it. She began to project her thoughts outward, desperately hoping that the Ysalamiri’s effect wasn’t a strong as she was led to believe.

Jedi, stay away, she thought, trying her best to mask the underlying fear and uncertainty she was beginning to feel herself from this precarious situation she and her young charges were in. There is much danger here. Danger to the Force, danger to all Jedi. For the love of the Force, stay away…

Bastila’s meditation was suddenly interrupted by the sound of a piercing scream. Immediately, she opened her eyes, only to catch a glimpse Macha Te’Narden’s eyes before they rolled upwards and he plunged into unconsciousness under the sickly green light of the Force Extractor. Bastila hung her head. She had been so deep in meditation that she hadn’t even been aware Lord Vros and his cohorts had returned for another victim.

"Why?" she shouted at Vros. "Why are you doing this?"

“My apologies, Master Shan,” Lord Vros said, as he shut the machine off and went to collect his vial, while his henchmen in black removed Macha and placed him back in his cell. “I truly didn’t mean to disturb you. I know how you Jedi like to meditate.” He smiled at her then, but it was not a friendly smile, instead rather evil and cold. “Keeps you calm. Rested.”

“You bastard,” Bastila hissed.

“So I’ve been told many times,” Vros said, unconcerned.

~~~~~~~~~

The Ssss smoothly slipped out of hyperspace and into the Omwati system. Jasra grinned as she peered out one of the viewing windows. “It’s beautiful,” she said, looking ahead to the planet Omwat. “Like a deep, green gem with swirls of azure.”

Atton looked up. “Hmph. Looks a lot like Dagobah to me,” he said. “You do remember Dagobah, right? Bumpy atmosphere, big swamps, lots of gigantic white, hairy, eight-legged bugs that like to eat you for lunch. Remember?”

Jasra slowly turned her head towards him. “A spider, Atton, is an arachnid, not a bug,” she said dryly. “And, yes, I remember it.” She looked at Brax, leaning back in the co-pilots seat cradling his head with his hands behind his neck. “That was the second time Brax saved my life.”

Brax cocked an eyebrow. Second? he asked telepathically.

The first was when you took me on as a student, she replied in kind. I wouldn’t be here now, my love, if it weren’t for that one moment.

Brax smiled at her.

“But this is Omwat, Atton,” Jasra said as she slowly turned back to the window. “And Omwat doesn’t have any gigantic, white, hairy spiders.”

“Well, that’s good to know,” Atton replied, his focus back on the control panels in front of him.

Jasra grinned mischievously. “Theirs are brown.”

Atton’s eyes raised to look at her. “Ha. Ha. Very fun….hey? You alright?”

Jasra had suddenly gone pale. “Listen,” she said quietly, and she gently closed her eyes.

Atton listened. “I don’t hear anyth….”

“Shh!” Brax hissed, and he, too, closed his eyes.

Atton rolled his eyes upwards, sighed, then ‘listened’ again. Then, his mouth dropped. He heard a tiny, faint, far away whisper in his head. Jedi, stay away… Danger… For the love of the Force, stay away…. Then it was gone.

Jasra opened her eyes and she and Brax exchanged looks.

“What the hell was that?” Atton said.

“You heard it, too?” Jasra asked, raising an eyebrow. She never figured Atton to be that Force Sensitive, but now she was beginning to have second thoughts.

“I heard a creepy little whisper in my head, if that’s what you mean. What was that anyway?”

“A warning,” Brax said.

“Yeah, but a warning from who and for what?” asked Atton.

“From Bastila?” Jasra guessed. “Her file said that she…”

“Has very powerful meditative abilities,” Brax finished.

“Hey, I thought I asked you two to stop that,” said Atton, as he slowed the Ssss on approach to Omwat. He shivered. “That voice in my head was creepy enough.”

“Sorry,” Jasra and Brax said together, and Atton rolled his eyes.

“Well, if we heard the warning, then the Zedai must have, too,” said Jasra.

“Indeed,” Brax agreed.

“Well, in a few minutes, you can ask them,” said Atton. The ship jostled slightly as they entered the upper atmosphere. “Ok, Brax, where do you want me to put us down?”

Veni, Vidi, Velcro. (I came, I saw, I stuck around)
Old 08-09-2006, 12:53 PM   #404
The Doctor
Retired

Forum Veteran 
He stared at the floor for a moment. "I'm sorry. I... Leaving you... betraying you like that... it was the hardest thing I've ever had to do in my life. Harder than having to fight my best friend on the Star Forge... harder than battling an Omwati Warrior on Manaan... harder... harder than seeing Bastila a servant of the Dark Side..."
He regretted those last words the moment he said them. He felt anger rise up inside her, and her eyes flashed dangerously. "Kira, I... She and I... I haven't spoken to her in... Force knows how long. It's... it's over, I... I don't... I can't..."
He trailed off, not sure what to say. She was staring out the window again, as if she were ignoring him.
"Kira..." he said softly, taking her hand in his. "I... I could never leave you again. I... I could never... I could never live with myself if I did."
She still ignored him.
"Fine," he said suddenly. "You don't believe me? I'll prove it." He was silent for a moment, staring up at her from his kneeling position. "Marry me."
Old 08-09-2006, 01:07 PM   #405
ForceFightWMe12
LFN Staff Emeritus

She turned to him, her eyes wide and face red. She felt an overwhelming rush of emotion, to the point where she almost couldn't think...
Her mouth worked furiously, but no words came out. The Exile floundered uselessly for several moments before she was able to get her voice working again.
"Revan...I...I don't...I mean, I'm not...oh, Revan..."
What could she say? The question had come almost completely out of the blue and caught her off guard.
Just then, a message, though extremely faint, cut through her flustered mind, causing her to fall silent.
Jedi, stay away… Danger… For the love of the Force, stay away….

Old 08-09-2006, 01:14 PM   #406
The Doctor
Retired

Forum Veteran 
Revan heard it too. Bastila.
"Disciple, get your ass to the docking ramp!" he yelled, slamming the comm button. "Batton down the hatches. We're going down."
He brought main power online as he sat in his own chair. Not worrying about normal landing procedure, he brought the Hawk into the atmosphere twice as fast as he should have. He slowed the down just in time to prevent the ship from crashing right throught the docking platform.
Old 08-09-2006, 01:17 PM   #407
ForceFightWMe12
LFN Staff Emeritus

"By the Force!!" Kira shouted, hardly able to stop herself from nearly falling right out of the chair as Revan hit the brakes hard, allowing them to land rather jauntily.
"What in the name of hell are you thinking? You could've crashed!"

Old 08-09-2006, 01:20 PM   #408
The Doctor
Retired

Forum Veteran 
"But I didn't," he said shortly, jumping out of his seat and heading for the docking ramp. He grabbed his cloak from the holo-table as he past it, throwing it around his shoulders and pulling the hood over his head.
Old 08-09-2006, 01:25 PM   #409
ForceFightWMe12
LFN Staff Emeritus

Kira rolled her eyes, following him.
"Of course not," she murmured, pulling a cloak on, "You're Revan. You never do."

Old 08-09-2006, 01:29 PM   #410
The Doctor
Retired

Forum Veteran 
"I heard that!" he said from the docking ramp. Disciple stood beside him, both of them watching the ramp lower. When it was halfway down, Revan began down it, slipping through the crack at the bottom and disappearing.
Old 08-09-2006, 01:34 PM   #411
ForceFightWMe12
LFN Staff Emeritus

"Someone's eager today." Disciple said with a grin, waiting for Kira to join him at the bottom of the ramp before they started after Revan.
"This? Eager?" Kira's face broke into a knowing smile, "You've no idea."

Old 08-09-2006, 01:42 PM   #412
The Doctor
Retired

Forum Veteran 
Revan ignited his lightsaber as a grenade took a chunk out of the Ebon Hawk's starboard engine port.
"What the f... Kira, Disciple, arm yourelves! someone's shooting at us!"
Old 08-09-2006, 01:44 PM   #413
ForceFightWMe12
LFN Staff Emeritus

The Exile threw an arm up, as if to block the sound and light.
"Nooo, you think??" she shouted with a grimace as she ignited her saber. Alright, so maybe she was still a little ticked at him...

Old 08-09-2006, 01:46 PM   #414
The Doctor
Retired

Forum Veteran 
Revan blocked a volley of blater bolts, deflecting them into the landing pad. He threw out a hand towards the shooter, and he was thrown back into the wall behind him. He blocked a grenade from landing on top of the Ebon Hawk, using the Force to throw it back towards the thrower. He missed the second one, however, and the Hawk shuddered under the assault.
"STOP BLOWING HOLES IN MY SHIP!" he yelled.
Old 08-09-2006, 01:50 PM   #415
ForceFightWMe12
LFN Staff Emeritus

"His ship?" Disciple murmured, ignitiing his saber as well.
"Hm." Kira crouched, as if she were about to spring on something. "Let's go."
Pushing off from the ground, she used the Force to propel her through the air, bringing her down saber-first on top of a rifleman. Using the hilt of her saber like a baseball bat, she knocked a grenade right back into the mouth of the thrower. In a moment, she found herself almost back-to-back with Revan.
"Brings back memories, doesn't it?" she said, raising her voice a bit over the noise of battle.

Old 08-09-2006, 01:53 PM   #416
The Doctor
Retired

Forum Veteran 
"Yeah. Except these guys are a lot dumber than Mandalorians."
Old 08-09-2006, 02:03 PM   #417
ForceFightWMe12
LFN Staff Emeritus

Kira couldn't help but smile at that. "Just a bit."
She stabbed her saber through the chest of a charging attacker, whipping it around to sever his head as a final strike.
"Though they have at least some sense. We're surrounded."

- - - -

"Kira!" Mical shouted, but the noise of a nearby grenade drowned out his voice. "Revan!"
Couldn't they see they were being surrounded?? A battle cry slipped from his lips as he fought to hack his way through a wing of the men...but he couldn't get by. Every time one attacker fell, another would take his place! He would never reach them in time...Even as the thought crossed his mind, it was verified by the slit arm of Kira's robes, the cloth turning dark around the area. He had to do something...
The Valeyard!
Force-pushing the men away from him, he ran full-speed back to the ship.

Old 08-09-2006, 02:13 PM   #418
The Doctor
Retired

Forum Veteran 
The Valeyard looked up as Disciple came bursting into the TARDIS.
"Doct- I mean, Valeyard, Kira and Revan need you. They're being surrounded by-"
The TARDIS door burst open again, and three of the thugs from outside entered - only to be atomised the next second.
"What..."
"No time to explain," spat the Valeyard, pulling levers on the TARDIS console. "The Ebon Hawk has been taken by the slime of Nar Shaddaa, and Kira and Revan are in danger."
The doors to the TARDIS sealed shut, and the engines began to grind as the TARDIS took off, abandoning the Hawk to the bounty hunter scum of the Smuggler's Moon.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Revan watched as the circle of thugs closed in around them. Disciple was gone, and the Hawk had been boarded. His head was pounding, but he blocked it out.
No. It wasn't his head. His vision blurred, and the circle of thugs surrounding them faded out of existence, replaced by the anxious looking Disciple and a grim Valeyad.
"What..."
"I've just saved your lives, Jedi," he said. "But the Ebon Hawk, I'm afraid, now belongs to the scum who attacked you."
"Not if I can can help it," said Revan, heading for the doors. They wouldn't open.
"There's no point, Revan," said the Valeyard, pulling levers on the TARDIS console once more. "The Ebon Hawk is lost. Accept it and move on."
The TARDIS began to make it's signature grinding sound as it picked up steam, carrying to Force knows where the Valeyard had told it to. The engines stopped, and the doors unsealed. Revan kicked them open, lightsaber in hand.
Old 08-09-2006, 02:26 PM   #419
ForceFightWMe12
LFN Staff Emeritus

As the TARDIS jolted to life, Kira shook her head. They weren't going to loose the Hawk. The ship had been through way too much for her -- Revan as well -- to just abandon it. Unused to the movements of the strange machine, the Exile was knocked against the wall as the TARDIS groaned and began its strange way of moving. Only then did she realize the wound on her arm as pain seared through it. Gritting her teeth, she stood again as Revan kicked the doors open.
"Where are we?" she asked.

Old 08-09-2006, 02:30 PM   #420
The Doctor
Retired

Forum Veteran 
"Vogga the Hutt's audience chamber," anwered the Valeyard.
"Kira... you'd better come take a look at this..." said Revan slowly.
She stepped up beside him and gagged. The stench of decaying flesh flooded over them. Vogga the Hutt sat in his usual place, his tongue lolling out, and his eyes staring at the floor. He was quite clearly dead.
"Well this was a productive and profitable trip," said Revan sarcastically, folding his arms across his chest.
Old 08-09-2006, 02:32 PM   #421
ForceFightWMe12
LFN Staff Emeritus

"Vogga's...dead..." Kira murmured, the thought opening possibilities. "Maybe...Is that what that whole thing was about outside the Hawk?" she asked, looking up at him, "Power struggle?"

Old 08-09-2006, 02:47 PM   #422
The Doctor
Retired

Forum Veteran 
"Most likely," agreed Revan. "But it doesn't matter. This leads dead."
He looked around the room darkly. Something wasn't quite right... He moved to the stinking heap of Hutt meat at the front of the room and examined the corpse. "Cause of death looks like... Asphyxiation), maybe?"
"Very good, Revan," said the Valeyard, smiling slightly. "He most likely choked on some food or something - you know how Hutts can be."
Old 08-09-2006, 02:49 PM   #423
ForceFightWMe12
LFN Staff Emeritus

"Even if they are gluttenous slugs, its very rare for them to choke on their food. Especially if he's someone like Vogga." Kira said from the doorway of the TARDIS.

Old 08-09-2006, 02:50 PM   #424
The Doctor
Retired

Forum Veteran 
Revan nodded. "It's too perfect, too. I just have a bad feeling about this..."
Old 08-09-2006, 02:54 PM   #425
ForceFightWMe12
LFN Staff Emeritus

"Great minds think alike..." Kira murmured in agrrement. Turning to the Valeyard, she said, "You're a Timelord -- you knew this would happen. That's why you brought us here."

Old 08-09-2006, 03:01 PM   #426
The Doctor
Retired

Forum Veteran 
"I had no idea," he responded, shrugging. "Simply because I am a Time Lord does not mean I am aware of the exact time and cause of death of every individual in the universe, my dear Jedi."
An alarm went off in the TARDIS, and he straightened suddenly. "I must depart momentarily," he said. "I shall return shortly."
With that, he turned back into the TARDIS, and it dematerilaised.
Old 08-09-2006, 03:03 PM   #427
ForceFightWMe12
LFN Staff Emeritus

Kira narrowed her eyes as the TARDIS faded out of existence.
"He is really starting to get on my nerves..."

Old 08-09-2006, 03:12 PM   #428
The Doctor
Retired

Forum Veteran 
"Tell me about it..." muttered Revan. "Almost makes me miss Atton..."
Old 08-09-2006, 03:14 PM   #429
ForceFightWMe12
LFN Staff Emeritus

Kira whirled on him, eyes hard.
"Leave him alone, will you? Believe it or not he has a good heart."

Old 08-09-2006, 03:36 PM   #430
steven
^I'm with Genius^

Location: Doesn't matter. The question u should be asking is "where r u?"
Tylor walked onto the bridge to send the Dreadless to hyperspace. As he walked behind the Captain post a crewmenber who was operating the radar consel informed Tylor of an incoming pirate ship.

"What class ship is it?" Tylor requested "Oh and Johnson! Send them a message telling them the vessel they are planning to salavege is under Republic protection and the place has been wired to blow or something."

"The ship is a Corvette sir." Reported the crewmenber posted at the radar consel.

"Sir I don't think they're obbeying our order to leave." Reported the Comms Officer.

"Why's that Johnson?" Tylor asked as he sat in the captains chair, feeling rather comfertable, his hands fiddeling over the controlls on his armrest.

"Because they've fired missiles and openning fire!" The Comms officer said as Tylor looked through the glass at the pirate Corvette and saw the light from the missile's Jet engines as they zoomed closer to the ship "Do the same! Our weapons should be alot more powerfull... should... Just incase I should be doing some manuvering techniques." Tylor jumped off the chair, jumped over railings, landing with a fund, and rushed over to his pilot seat.

"BRACE FOR IMPACT!!"

Make love, not toast.
steven is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-09-2006, 03:53 PM   #431
JasraLantill
No One Liners

The Walking Carpets Guild Member Alderaan News Holopics contributor LFN Staff Member Roleplayer 
((OOC: Sorry for taking over Karda and Crystal, but just trying to move the thread along…. ))

Karda sat in the briefing room with Crystal and the Doctor and Rose, going over any information they could find on Myrkr. The trip was going smoothly, so far, yet Karda felt worried.

“Crystal,” he said, “have you found any additional information on Myrkr in the Republic database? Besides what we know already,” he added. “I just have… a feeling that something’s not quite right.”

“You and your Jedi feelings,” Crystal muttered. “No, there really isn’t anything except the failed Republic attempt to remove a Ysalamir from its habitat, alive. And there’s only one city. Well, more like a shipping port, really. Not very big, not very exciting, and certainly not very newsworthy.”

Karda frowned. “I can see the advantage of basing yourself there if you were trying to avoid Jedi, but…

Suddenly, the ship jolted violently and everyone was jostled to the floor. Alarms began to ring out. Karda staggered to his feet and hit the comm button. “Tylor?! What’s going on?!”

Old 08-09-2006, 04:01 PM   #432
The Doctor
Retired

Forum Veteran 
"Yeah, right," he said dismissively. "He's a-"
"Stay where you are!"
A group of armed thugs rounded the corner, followed by a fairly small Hutt with a somewhat green skin tone. "[What is the meaning of this?! What are you Jedi doing to the body of my cousin?!]"
"We're not doing anything to it," said Revan, standing and crossing his arms ove rhis chest defiantly. "Who are you?"
"[I am Sorba the Hutt, cousin of Vogga! And who might you be?]"
"I might be any number of things," said Revan. "It just so happens that I'm Revan, Prodigal Knight, Guardian of the Republic and former Dark Lord of the Sith. Any questions?"
"[Any more titles you'd like to throw on top of that?]"
"Nah, I'm good for now."
"[Are you sure? I could add something to it, if you like - I had a brother on Taris who was quite good at it, as a matter of fact.]"
"I met him," said Revan. "Didn't like that guy so much. He cheated me out of a great deal of well earned credits."
"[That's what he did best.]"
"Well, from what I remember, "The Mysterious Stranger" lacked a certain-"
"[Ah, so you were one of my brother's duelists, were you?]" asked Sorba, laughing darkly in a way that only a Hutt can. "[Perhaps you'd like to relive the days you spent in the dueling ring?]"
"Not particularly."
Sorba smiled. "[Oh, it'll be a blast! I'm sure you'll learn to love it again!]"
Old 08-09-2006, 04:01 PM   #433
steven
^I'm with Genius^

Location: Doesn't matter. The question u should be asking is "where r u?"
"Pirates!" Tylors replied through the comm "They had plans to scalvenge Bastila's ship and they didn't like us tell them to piss off! They're firing numberous missiles at us and they're opening fire." There was another viloent jolt.

Make love, not toast.
steven is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-09-2006, 04:05 PM   #434
ForceFightWMe12
LFN Staff Emeritus

Kira took a step forward, and noticed the peculiar, hollow sound her footfall made against the floor.
"Revan--" she started to warn, but it was too late. The Hutt pressed a button on a remote in his hands, and the trap door gave way beneath them, dropping Kira, Revan, and Disciple into a pit below.
"Nice one, show off." Kira grumbled as she sat up, trying to distangle her limbs from her robes.

Old 08-09-2006, 04:10 PM   #435
The Doctor
Retired

Forum Veteran 
"Looks like the Mysterious Stranger is making a comeback..." he muttered, standing and drawing his lightsaber. "Disciple, are you alright?"
Old 08-09-2006, 04:14 PM   #436
ForceFightWMe12
LFN Staff Emeritus

"Just a bump on the head," Mical answered with a nod as he helped Kira to her feet, "I'll be fine."

Old 08-09-2006, 04:18 PM   #437
JasraLantill
No One Liners

"Damn," Karda swore under his breath, clinging to the console as the second blast hit the Dreadless. "Tylor, do what you can," he said into the comm. "And launch our fighters. Crystal and I are on our way to the hanger bay."

He released the comm button and turned to where Crystal had been. "Crystal?" But Crystal was already gone. Karda shook his head with disbelief. "Strange girl... Doctor? You and Rose better stay here. The briefing room is one of the safest places on board. I'm going to the hanger bay. See if I can't lead some of our pilots out there and give those pirates a run for their money."

And Karda headed for the door.

Old 08-09-2006, 04:36 PM   #438
The Doctor
Retired

Forum Veteran 
((This post brought to you by JasraLantill, stolen by yours truly. ))

"What about you Kira?" he asked, moving up beside her. "Are you..."
He trailed off, his head tilted slighty. "Do you hear that?"
Disciple made to respond, but Revan cut him off. He Definately heard something. The sound of a hundred tiny feet scratching the surface of metal... the grating of metal on stone, more irritating than fingernails on slate...
A door at the end of the chamber began to rise, and the sound of cheering echoed through the speakers in each of the four corners of the room.
"Ladies and Gentlemen!" said the voice a ringside announcer. "Now for the main event! Revan! Prodigal Knight! Guar-dian of the Republic! And Former Dark Lord of the Sith... versus the most horrid horde in the Galaxy! Place your bets, and....let the fight begin!"
Old 08-09-2006, 04:40 PM   #439
ForceFightWMe12
LFN Staff Emeritus

"Why do I have a bad feeling about this..." Kira murmured, allowing Mical to help her up via her uninjured arm. "And unless this turns out to be what I think it is..." she answered Revan, "I should live."

Old 08-09-2006, 05:17 PM   #440
The Doctor
Retired

Forum Veteran 
A swarm of swollen yelt rats swared from all sides, screeching and yelping as they climbed over each other to get to the three of them. Revan used the Force to push them away, but they kept coming. He used a quick jolt of Force lightning to thin their numbers, but there were too many of them.
"We could use some creative ideas, people!"
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > Dantooine Theatre Company > Knights of the Old Republic: Darkness Falls II - Alliances