lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Rendili
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 04-30-2006, 02:28 PM   #1
lord ignarn

Rendili

Hello: I know that there is a book (or a comic, Iīm not very sure) of the clone wars wich talks about the CIS assault on Rendili. Iīve looking for it and I havenīt found it. Could anyone tell me wich book is it?

Thanks.

"Revenge is never a straight line. It's a forest. And like a forest it's easy to lose your way to get lost When engaged in combat, the vanquishing of thine enemy can be the warrior's only concern. This is the first and cardinal rule of combat. Suppress all human emotion and compassion. Kill whoever stands in thy way, even if that be Lord God, or Buddha himself..."

Hattori Hanzo.
lord ignarn is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-30-2006, 03:35 PM   #2
Palpatine_dc
Rookie

Current Game: The Old Republic
Do you mean the comic books"The Dreadnaughts of Rendili"? These are published by Dark Horse Comics in Star Wars: Republic issues 69, 70 and 71. There're also collected in Clone Wars Volume 6: On the Fields of Battle also by Dark Horse.
As far as I know there is no novel about another battle of Rendili.
I hope that helps you out.
Palpatine_dc is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-05-2006, 05:35 AM   #3
lord ignarn

Yes, thanks for your help.

"Revenge is never a straight line. It's a forest. And like a forest it's easy to lose your way to get lost When engaged in combat, the vanquishing of thine enemy can be the warrior's only concern. This is the first and cardinal rule of combat. Suppress all human emotion and compassion. Kill whoever stands in thy way, even if that be Lord God, or Buddha himself..."

Hattori Hanzo.
lord ignarn is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Star Wars > Expanded Universe > Rendili