lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Star Wars: The Ancient Wars of Coruscant
Thread Tools Display Modes
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 05-05-2006, 11:10 PM   #1
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend
 
Alkonium's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Divinity's Reach
Posts: 3,882
Current Game: Guild Wars 2
Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
Star Wars: The Ancient Wars of Coruscant

Excerpt from the Coruscanti Historical Records:
Before the Sith, before the Jedi, before the Old Republic, before the Infinite Empire, before even the first droids, the Zhell, now known as the humans, and the Taung, now known as the Mandalorians, fought for control over what is now the city-world of Coruscant. Of course, it wasn't a city world then. No, then it was very different, much like Dantooine or Naboo. How could it even be close to the ecumenopolis it is now? They didn't even have electrical power, something that has been essential for thousands of years. But can we really know what it was like? Even historians like me can never truly know...
-Conada Vao, 15 ABY

Verax made his way through the abandoned mines of Manarai with a sword in one hand and a torch in the other. Arlen had said she spotted Taung nearby, but he didn't see anything. Of course, he did trust her, and judging by his knowledge of the mountains, and how much he had investigated so far, there probably were some in here.

Alkonium is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-05-2006, 11:47 PM   #2
Xbx_Inthusiast
.Devil's Trap.//
 
Xbx_Inthusiast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 1,156
Helpful! 
Silently and swiftly, Dominic flitted through the shadows, following Verax, making no sound what-so-ever, cloaking his presence within the stillness of the mine's outer walls. He had been tracking him for days now, awaiting the perfect moment to strike. As soon as Verfax stopped to take a drink of a canteen, Dominic perched himself on a small torch handle and brought out his bow, pulling a small arrow, no more than 10 inches long, and slipped it in the notch on the bow itself, pulling back, taking his time and centering the arrow over a particular spot on his lower spine.

He pulled the twine back and let fly the arrow. As soon as it screamed it's way out with a high-pitched squel, Dominic had slid back into the shadows. (Didn't hit yet)
Xbx_Inthusiast is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-06-2006, 03:12 AM   #3
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur
 
JediMaster12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Buried in books...literally
Posts: 5,933
Current Game: Assassin's Creed
LFN Staff Member Veteran Fan Fic Author Contest winner - Fan Fiction Forum Veteran 
Arlen Ravenworth jumped out of her hiding spot and with lightening speed caught the air just before it hit Verfax. She held it by the shaft and gazed towards the direction it had came. She couldn't see the Taung who fired it but she knew the area he was in a looked at him. Then turning to a probably surprised Verfax she said, "I suggest you practice catching these or you'll end up being a pin cushion."
She broke the shaft and threw it on the ground. She continued to listen to what was going on.

JediMaster12 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-06-2006, 05:42 AM   #4
Diego Varen
Left and may not return
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 4,850
Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
Quorin Vak followed the others in abandoned mines of Manarai.
Diego Varen is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-06-2006, 12:41 PM   #5
Xbx_Inthusiast
.Devil's Trap.//
 
Xbx_Inthusiast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 1,156
Helpful! 
"A single obsidian throwing dagger flew through the air at each of them, 3 in total. She couldn't possibly block all three. He once again moved to a different spot, further down the mine.
Xbx_Inthusiast is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-06-2006, 01:26 PM   #6
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend
 
Alkonium's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Divinity's Reach
Posts: 3,882
Current Game: Guild Wars 2
Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
Verax was able to spot the daggers, and by calling upon Ashla, stopped them in mid-air. "We should get moving. Someone doesn't want us here." He said to Arlen.

Alkonium is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-06-2006, 01:26 PM   #7
Hallucination
Baron von Sexy
 
Hallucination's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 3,875
Current Game: HKO closed beta
Vorin Rek crept around outside of the mine, on top of the entrance. His axe at the ready, he waited to see if Dominic would call for his help. Impatient, he clambered down and walked into the cave, slowly and quietly, looking and listening for any hidden Zhell.

He heard footsteps coming from in front of him. Two people. They were trying to get out quietly and unnoticed. He hefted his axe and walked in the Taung hunter style, stepping where he would make the least noise and breathing very lightly.


Let's kill ourselves.
Hallucination is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-06-2006, 02:40 PM   #8
Xbx_Inthusiast
.Devil's Trap.//
 
Xbx_Inthusiast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 1,156
Helpful! 
He closed his eyes, sending a thought to Vorin Rek, something all Taung learned in the academy, a thought to tell him it's all or nothing. Dominic gave chase, flitting from shadow to shadow, catching up with Verax, the daggers being swept up and put back in their holster. He was feet away when he leapt into the air, unsheathing a single katana, bringing it down vertically on him, the two blades colliding with a blast of firey sparks.

He held it there, Dominic's face was completely covered in white bandage- to hide it, and his eyes were visible as he looked into Verax's defensive and piercing eyes. "You shouldn't rely on friends to do your work for you," he said in a rough and raspy voice, breaking away from the clash into a backflip into the shadows.
Xbx_Inthusiast is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-06-2006, 02:50 PM   #9
Hallucination
Baron von Sexy
 
Hallucination's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 3,875
Current Game: HKO closed beta
Vorin Rek stepped out of the shadows, axe in hand, and looked at where the Priest of Ashla stood just a moment before.
"We should get back to the camp," he said. "The elders need to know that they are scouting the mines." With that, Rek turned started walking to their camp about five kilometres away, without looking to see if Dominic was coming.


Let's kill ourselves.
Hallucination is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-06-2006, 06:07 PM   #10
Xbx_Inthusiast
.Devil's Trap.//
 
Xbx_Inthusiast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 1,156
Helpful! 
He landed a few feet away from Vorin, slowing to his speed. "The elders are too overconfident. They will send many taung in there to flush them out, casualties will occur. Those people are using Ashla, we have to be more.. prepared."
Xbx_Inthusiast is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-06-2006, 06:34 PM   #11
Hallucination
Baron von Sexy
 
Hallucination's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 3,875
Current Game: HKO closed beta
Rek turned to him asking: "Then what should we do? We can't just go fight that Priest and his friends." While Dominic was thinking, Rek looked around at the trees and the shadows, and an idea flashed through his mind. "Wait... There are many trees around here, and I have an axe. What if we rallied a war party, and set a trap. We just get a few trees ready to fall, lure the Zhell into a corner push the trees down?"


Let's kill ourselves.

Last edited by Hallucination; 05-06-2006 at 08:13 PM.
Hallucination is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-06-2006, 06:43 PM   #12
Xbx_Inthusiast
.Devil's Trap.//
 
Xbx_Inthusiast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 1,156
Helpful! 
He shook his head. "Too risky. One of our own men could fall into the trap. And plus, the priest and his companions would be too.. smart to fall into a trap such as that." He turned and looked around before looking forward again. "We will have to wait. Gather a few of your best men, set up a troop around every exit. We will ambush them as they leave."
Xbx_Inthusiast is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-06-2006, 08:13 PM   #13
Hallucination
Baron von Sexy
 
Hallucination's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 3,875
Current Game: HKO closed beta
"Very well, I suppose ten will suffice?" Rek asked, leaping over a stump and continueing onward. The sun was beginning to set, and Rek new by the time he and his men came back it would be dark. His favourite condition to fight in, and to play on an enemy's fears. Unfortunately the Priests of Ashla weren't affected by it.


Let's kill ourselves.
Hallucination is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-06-2006, 08:30 PM   #14
Xbx_Inthusiast
.Devil's Trap.//
 
Xbx_Inthusiast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 1,156
Helpful! 
Dominic slowly grabbed the side of the bandages on his face, unraveling them to unveal a beautiful pale white face, his light blue eyes shimmered in the moon light as his black hair fell to his shoulders, framing his delicate face, his bangs falling infront of his eyes. "We have two hours, thirty-five minutes to get situated. They will be leaving soon." He said, wrapping the bandage around his right palm and tightening it, letting his face air out.
Xbx_Inthusiast is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-07-2006, 12:50 AM   #15
Hallucination
Baron von Sexy
 
Hallucination's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 3,875
Current Game: HKO closed beta
With haste, Rek ran to the camp and rounded up ten of his best men, leading them to the mines. They approached the mine quietly, seven of them taking watch at the entrance, while the other three partolled the nearby forest...


Let's kill ourselves.
Hallucination is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-07-2006, 01:15 AM   #16
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur
 
JediMaster12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Buried in books...literally
Posts: 5,933
Current Game: Assassin's Creed
LFN Staff Member Veteran Fan Fic Author Contest winner - Fan Fiction Forum Veteran 
Arlen had followed Verax into the mine and saw the Tuang jump out and clash swords and break away. She didn't move but rather hid in the shadows searching for something. Finding it, she dropped in on Verax and said, "We should clear out. They may send more and three against infinite are not good odds. Here is something I had stashed here a while back," and she uncovered her bundle to reveal three interesting blades, each different. She took one and offered the other two to her companions.

JediMaster12 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-07-2006, 01:18 AM   #17
Maverick5770
Junior Member
 
Maverick5770's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: B.C. Canada
Posts: 448
Arik waited in the camp. He had heard of Tuang in the area, and he wanted to be ready. That morning some of his friends had gone to investigate the mines in the Manari Mountains. He hoped they all returend safely.


I Am Canadian

Go Canucks Go

I am a firm believer in Jesus Christ
Maverick5770 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-07-2006, 01:27 AM   #18
Diego Varen
Left and may not return
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 4,850
Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
"I have to agree with Arlen." Quorin said.
Diego Varen is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-07-2006, 01:30 AM   #19
Xbx_Inthusiast
.Devil's Trap.//
 
Xbx_Inthusiast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 1,156
Helpful! 
He had been standing on a small rock above the back exit to the mine, where he was almost positive the group would make their way out. (*wink wink*) He had his face wrapped up and tufts of hair falling over his head through the bandages. He had one hand on the area of the sheathes that crossed over on his katanas and his other his hip, near his throwing daggers. Two other Taung, much like him, were perched at the other exits, each looking identical to Dominic- his idea of a great troop.
Xbx_Inthusiast is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-07-2006, 02:00 AM   #20
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur
 
JediMaster12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Buried in books...literally
Posts: 5,933
Current Game: Assassin's Creed
LFN Staff Member Veteran Fan Fic Author Contest winner - Fan Fiction Forum Veteran 
Arlen selected a blade that was small but she thought well suited and handed it to Quorin. The last of them she handed to Verax. Cocking her head to the side, she whisperd to them, "They are waiting for us. We must be wary."

JediMaster12 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-07-2006, 09:28 AM   #21
Killwithhonor
Junior Member
 
Killwithhonor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Inside my hilt
Posts: 399
Arval stepped out of the lower cave, he was vistiting th Cthon, and old tribe that lived underground. He stepped up and on to a hill looking over his three Zhell friends. He gradually walked down the hill then sat on a nearby rock.

"Hey guys!, Taung causing trouble, I heard a clatter of footsteps coming from above me when i was in the lower cave, im guessing theres about 6 or 7, maybe more, it echoed too much to actually tell."

Arval tok out his bow then started up the tree, once up in the tree he covered himself in the branches.

"Set yourselves up somewhere behind me, Ill shoot, make them come in, retreat then you'll take over from there, Ill join in as soon as i can"


http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y24...-darksaber.gif
Changed pic to link. Please find a sig pic that is in line with our sig rules, 500X120 and 80kb max for all combined images, Forum Rules. Yours is 130 tall need to trim it down to 120. ~ SWK Staff
Killwithhonor is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-07-2006, 04:05 PM   #22
Niner_777
[RC-1270]
 
Niner_777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Desert canyons of Praesitlyn
Posts: 1,491
Chris pulled out an arrow and strung his bow as he ran towards Domonic's position on a rock. He could see the exit to the mine. Chris took up a position behind another large rock about twenty-five meters away. Laying prone, he aimed his arrow at the mine exit, ready, just like the rest.



(^Click the pic to reveal my...) | Republic Commando: -]RC[-AjaX
BF2142: -]RC[-Auxidus | www.redcellgaming.com (I really need a userbar, eh. >.<)
Niner_777 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-07-2006, 07:15 PM   #23
Killwithhonor
Junior Member
 
Killwithhonor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Inside my hilt
Posts: 399
(OOC: Hey niner_777 if im correct your on the Taung, im on Zhell, you might want to edit)

Arval saw 3 Taung run out of the cave, he took out two flint rocks, struck the rocks against three arrows, then against the tree, his three arrows were lit and so wax the tree, he turned his bow horizantally and shot at the Taung. It hit them directly in the chest. Arval jumped down from branch to branch until he reached the bottom. He again took out his two flint rocks and struck it at the bottom of the tree, it lit the bottom half on fire. He saw more Taung coming, Arval got moving even faster dropping the two rocks following by taking out his axe on his left side and swung at the tree, The Taung were closing in on him

"Guys, back me up"

Arval continued to hit the tree til' it was about to tip over, he went around the back and kicked it several times, By this the Taung where about 50 feet away and the tree was a big fireball, the tree smashed the ground and sparked other trees, the Taung were somewhat trapped and this gave time for Arval to relax and let his friends take over.


http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y24...-darksaber.gif
Changed pic to link. Please find a sig pic that is in line with our sig rules, 500X120 and 80kb max for all combined images, Forum Rules. Yours is 130 tall need to trim it down to 120. ~ SWK Staff
Killwithhonor is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-07-2006, 09:41 PM   #24
Xbx_Inthusiast
.Devil's Trap.//
 
Xbx_Inthusiast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 1,156
Helpful! 
@KillWithHonor The Taung are all already in position, and they aren't that stupid to fall into a trap. They are highly skilled, but few in number. I doubt they'd all be killed like that, or trapped, for that matter))

Dominic looked to the fire, sending a small message through his mind to the men trapped. The two Taung that were trapped nodded and ran to the nearest fallen tree, easily jumping over it and dodging the falling limbs that were on fire. They managed to free themselves and go back into hiding- as the rest of the Taung were. It would be near impossible to spot them now. Dominic himself had been hiding as well, but still had enough vision to take out anyone who would leave the mine- or try to.
Xbx_Inthusiast is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-07-2006, 10:57 PM   #25
Hallucination
Baron von Sexy
 
Hallucination's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 3,875
Current Game: HKO closed beta
Rek crept up to his two men, checking if they were alright and telling them to stay put. They were both fine, although shaken that their friend, a swordsman named Irik't Dar, had been killed. Just then, attracted by the noise, Rek's three patrol men came, one of them dragging a Zhell's corpse.
"A Priest of Ashla," he whispered. "I caught him trying to get on top of the mine." At that, Rek closed his eyes and told his men to watch their backs and stay put.


Let's kill ourselves.
Hallucination is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-07-2006, 11:10 PM   #26
Xbx_Inthusiast
.Devil's Trap.//
 
Xbx_Inthusiast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 1,156
Helpful! 
Rek, watch your men. One priest knows what he's doing. His eyes continued to scan the exit of the mine, waiting for the Ashla followers to leave. (That's your cue to post, Alkonium-JM-Pottsie.)
Xbx_Inthusiast is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-08-2006, 02:16 AM   #27
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur
 
JediMaster12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Buried in books...literally
Posts: 5,933
Current Game: Assassin's Creed
LFN Staff Member Veteran Fan Fic Author Contest winner - Fan Fiction Forum Veteran 
Arlen saw that they wouldn't fall for a trap so easily. She beckoned Verax and Quorin to follow. They were still sheltered by the rocks but if they went out now, they would be cut to pieces. She said, "Our best bet is to try to cretate enough cover fire to allow us to leave the cave. I think they have us pinned in."

JediMaster12 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-08-2006, 07:12 AM   #28
Killwithhonor
Junior Member
 
Killwithhonor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Inside my hilt
Posts: 399
(OOC: ^Xbx_Inthusiast, it wasnt really ment to kill them, but just to give time for Arval to make a diversion then for the Zhell to go in, but w/e)

Arval stopped for a moment and tried to hear any movment, the Taung were silent, he only heard the wind creep through the mountains with a cool breeze, he listened again and heard someone talking but he couldnt make out where it came from, though it was a Taung, they were hidden in the shadows, Arval quickly jumped to his feet and retreated. He ran and kept on running til' he was out of sight from any of his friends or Taung, they had not followed but they had stayed, he had two choices, either to go back and help, go up the side of the mountain and try to flank the Taung or run back to the village, without even thinking he ran up the side of the hill, crossed over a few more rocks then continued his climb up, in a few minutes he was at the top and he ran towords the Taung, following the road to his right. He got closer, and he soon saw his friends in the distance, no Taung were around, he kept running he, listened again and heard 3 Taung talking and he could just get the direction, he ran behind a rock and followed behind until he was almost behind the Taung, he knew they knew he was there, but if it let his be free to divert attention to him, then so be it. He listened and behind him there was a Taung, Arval quickly took out his sword and turned and swung, there was nothing there, but he made too much noise, the 3 Taung then rose out of the Shadows staring directly at him, they ran at him and running in between rocks he and there that it was hard for Arval to keep track of them, He took out his bow and strung an arrow waiting for the perfect moment as one of the Taung ran across, he shot and it hit them in the side of the leg, The Taung kept on running, Arval put away his bow and took out his sword again, he ran to the side when the Taung could not see him going, He hid there........


http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y24...-darksaber.gif
Changed pic to link. Please find a sig pic that is in line with our sig rules, 500X120 and 80kb max for all combined images, Forum Rules. Yours is 130 tall need to trim it down to 120. ~ SWK Staff
Killwithhonor is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-08-2006, 04:03 PM   #29
Niner_777
[RC-1270]
 
Niner_777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Desert canyons of Praesitlyn
Posts: 1,491
Chris saw a Zhell running away form some Taung. He stowed his bow on his back and pulled out a dagger. He then quietly crawled across the ground to the position in which the Zhell had hid.



(^Click the pic to reveal my...) | Republic Commando: -]RC[-AjaX
BF2142: -]RC[-Auxidus | www.redcellgaming.com (I really need a userbar, eh. >.<)
Niner_777 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-08-2006, 04:11 PM   #30
Xbx_Inthusiast
.Devil's Trap.//
 
Xbx_Inthusiast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 1,156
Helpful! 
Dominic saw the Zhell running and brought out three daggers, spinning around and flinging them towards him, two daggers meeting their mark and pinning his two sleeves to a rock behind him and the third one barely missing his crotch, pinning that piece of clothing to the rock. Dominic slowly stepped down towards him, one katana drawn and in his right hand, his face was still wrapped up but his hood was down, revealing his tufts of hair falling over his face and the dark outlining of his eyes under the bandages. He didn't speak, but stopped about 5 feet from Arval. "You're not very smart.. are you.." He said in his trademark raspy, rusty voice.
Xbx_Inthusiast is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-08-2006, 04:20 PM   #31
Niner_777
[RC-1270]
 
Niner_777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Desert canyons of Praesitlyn
Posts: 1,491
Chris saw Dominic pin Arval to the rock and walk towards him. Chris pulled out his bow and strung it. He had the arrow aimed on Arval's head and then pulled it back.



(^Click the pic to reveal my...) | Republic Commando: -]RC[-AjaX
BF2142: -]RC[-Auxidus | www.redcellgaming.com (I really need a userbar, eh. >.<)
Niner_777 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-08-2006, 04:33 PM   #32
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur
 
JediMaster12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Buried in books...literally
Posts: 5,933
Current Game: Assassin's Creed
LFN Staff Member Veteran Fan Fic Author Contest winner - Fan Fiction Forum Veteran 
Arlen meanwhile had Verax create a small distraction which had allowed her to leave the cave unnoticed. She saw a Tuang string his bow and aim it at a fellow Zhell. With care, she speed lightly on the ground not making a sound and keeping out of sight. WHen she was close enough, she strung her own bow that she had carried. She was close enough when Chris pulled back the arrow. She pulled hers back and aimed at his head and said, " Don't even try it."

JediMaster12 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-08-2006, 04:45 PM   #33
Niner_777
[RC-1270]
 
Niner_777's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Desert canyons of Praesitlyn
Posts: 1,491
Chris was deciding whether to shoot the Zhell when he heard the sound of an arrow being pulled back and froze. Someone was behind him, and because of his advanced senses, he could tell exactly where. He discreatly looked back and saw a figure. He could tell it wasn't a Tuang.

Chis rolled to the side and shot an arrow at the figure at the same time he was rolling towards a tree. He stood up on the opposite side of the tree and scanned the area for hostiles. He couldn't check to see if the Zhell was hit, for fear that the arrow might have missed, and he'd be shot by the unijured warrior. He stood still and pulled out his katana, ready to show off his skill.



(^Click the pic to reveal my...) | Republic Commando: -]RC[-AjaX
BF2142: -]RC[-Auxidus | www.redcellgaming.com (I really need a userbar, eh. >.<)
Niner_777 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-08-2006, 04:46 PM   #34
Killwithhonor
Junior Member
 
Killwithhonor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Inside my hilt
Posts: 399
Arval in the situation that he was in, all he could do was wait until the perfect time

"Smart eh, i may not be so smart but you like like a rotted bantha, atleast i have looks"

*The Taung hit him across the face*

Arval chuckled in his face wildly like an animal, what they didnt know was that it was the call for help of the Cthon, the people of the under caves, all he had to do was wait for thier help, they hated the Taung more than Taung hated the Zhell, The Cthon used to hate both, but when Arval made relations with the Tribe Leader Cthon alliances were created and a vendetta on the Taung.

So, how do you like to die Taung, or should i call you ugly, oh by the way whats your name?

"The taung hits him again"

"Hey, that one felt good, heheh"

Arval thought to himself where they were, then he sees red eyes pop out of the shadow, Arval smiles,

"You never answered my question, how do you like to die"

The dozens of Cthon walk out of the shadows outnumbering the Taung 2 to 1

"Your outnumbered, i suggest you leave now"


http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y24...-darksaber.gif
Changed pic to link. Please find a sig pic that is in line with our sig rules, 500X120 and 80kb max for all combined images, Forum Rules. Yours is 130 tall need to trim it down to 120. ~ SWK Staff
Killwithhonor is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-08-2006, 05:33 PM   #35
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur
 
JediMaster12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Buried in books...literally
Posts: 5,933
Current Game: Assassin's Creed
LFN Staff Member Veteran Fan Fic Author Contest winner - Fan Fiction Forum Veteran 
Arlen dodged behind a tree seeing him shoot from a mile away. She laid her bow down behind the tree and made a racket doing so trying to draw attention. She then skirted away to another location with her blade ready. She threw her voice (ventriloquist) all around to make it seem as if she were running in circles. She said, "Lookie, lookie near the brookie I see a Tuang and yet he sings no song."

JediMaster12 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-08-2006, 06:10 PM   #36
Killwithhonor
Junior Member
 
Killwithhonor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Inside my hilt
Posts: 399
AS the Cthon closed in and Arlen throwing the Taung off, he ripped the daggers out of his shirt and threw it at the one with the bow aimed at his friend they hit him in the sides then he darted to the side took out his bow and two arrows

"You move, i shoot you both, and my friend arlen finishes it off by taking you by the head with an arrow, plus if you havent noticed already, my Cthon friends outnumber you by 2 to 1, really, youd be stupid to try something"

Arval saw one of the Taung flinch

"No no no, i think not, you stay"

(OOC: I feel like theres only four of us, lol, is everyone still down on the trail?)


http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y24...-darksaber.gif
Changed pic to link. Please find a sig pic that is in line with our sig rules, 500X120 and 80kb max for all combined images, Forum Rules. Yours is 130 tall need to trim it down to 120. ~ SWK Staff
Killwithhonor is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-08-2006, 07:27 PM   #37
Xbx_Inthusiast
.Devil's Trap.//
 
Xbx_Inthusiast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 1,156
Helpful! 
(You guys realize that that Taung are few in number, but highly skilled. I highly doubt that you can sneak past them, let alone try to kill them. I qualify that as god moding, but this is Alkonium's rp so it's his call.)

Dominic smirked. "Smart, but foolish. You've just killed your friends," he said, spinning to a crouch as the Zhell fired the two arrows. He watched them strike a Cthon, one in the chest and one in the leg, knocking the Cthon to the ground, dead. Dominic contorted his body to the side as another arrow whizzed past, slicing off a bit of his hair before he stood up, withdrawing five daggers in one hand and two in the other, throwing the two at the man who was restringing his double arrowed bow, striking the twine of the bow string, slicing it in two. The other dagger whizzed past his head, slicing off a bit of his own hair.

He quickly stood up and backflipped to avoid a projectile from one of the Cthon. He landed the flip on the side of the hill and ran up the hill, flipping forward into the shadows, his Taung still staying in position, virtually invisible, waiting.
Xbx_Inthusiast is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-08-2006, 09:32 PM   #38
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur
 
JediMaster12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Buried in books...literally
Posts: 5,933
Current Game: Assassin's Creed
LFN Staff Member Veteran Fan Fic Author Contest winner - Fan Fiction Forum Veteran 
Arlen managaed to make her way back to her bow and let out a low whistle. She was calling for help from her band. She fitted her bow and scoured for targets. She hoped that Verax and Quorin were alright.

JediMaster12 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-08-2006, 09:48 PM   #39
Hallucination
Baron von Sexy
 
Hallucination's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 3,875
Current Game: HKO closed beta
(These are Rek's top men, not idiots. Can you please stop killing them off like sheep for the slaughter? kthxbai.)

Rek charged forth, followed by three of his men, and plowed into the Cthol, killing three and knocking down two others. The others disappeared into the forest. He broadcasted a thought to his men: There's a Zhell in the trees, watch yourselves.

He approached the Zhell archer, Argen or Alrin or something like that, human names all sounded the same to Rek, kicking her in the ribs. She fell down, and Rek stood back to let her get up, his axe ready...


Let's kill ourselves.
Hallucination is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-08-2006, 10:20 PM   #40
Maverick5770
Junior Member
 
Maverick5770's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: B.C. Canada
Posts: 448
Arik had heard that there was a small skirmish going on. Grabbing his weapons he ran off toward the Mountains...


I Am Canadian

Go Canucks Go

I am a firm believer in Jesus Christ
Maverick5770 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > Dantooine Theatre Company > Star Wars: The Ancient Wars of Coruscant

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:49 PM.

LFNetwork, LLC ©2002-2011 - All rights reserved.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.