lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Star Wars: The Ancient Wars of Coruscant
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 05-09-2006, 12:37 PM   #41
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

Current Game: Assassin's Creed
LFN Staff Member Veteran Fan Fic Author Contest winner - Fan Fiction Forum Veteran 
The kick was painful but she ignored it. Seeing the axe raised, she drew her sword and countered. She rolled away, amazed at the strength of the Taung. She stood in a peculiar position but it was one of the many forms she had learned with the sword. She said, "So strong I see and yet dumb as a bee."
She was hoping to enrage this one into being careless. If anything, she was good at inciting anger.

JediMaster12 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-09-2006, 03:25 PM   #42
Killwithhonor

Arval realized that the Taung should not be thought of as an easy oppenent, what Arval thought would be easy, turned out to be a mess and he put his friends of the Cthon in danger. Arval stepped back, then again, again, again, he did not stop, he kept walking back he then tripped and fell off an edge hitting his head on a small rock knocking him out unconcious for now

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y24...-darksaber.gif
Changed pic to link. Please find a sig pic that is in line with our sig rules, 500X120 and 80kb max for all combined images, Forum Rules. Yours is 130 tall need to trim it down to 120. ~ SWK Staff
Killwithhonor is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-09-2006, 05:21 PM   #43
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Current Game: Guild Wars 2
Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
Verax spotted Arlen. "Come on, we're getting out of here!" He shouted to her. He then slashed apart a Taung Berserker with his swords, and kicked open a weak point in the cave.

Alkonium is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-09-2006, 05:29 PM   #44
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

LFN Staff Member Veteran Fan Fic Author Contest winner - Fan Fiction Forum Veteran 
"Sorry can't play no more," and she took off running. She followed Verax hoping it was enough to get away from the Taung and make it back to camp.

Old 05-09-2006, 07:25 PM   #45
Xbx_Inthusiast
.Devil's Trap.//

Helpful! 
Dominic leapt from tree top to tree top before throwing a few daggers at the feet of Verax and the woman, slowly flipping down from the tree and landing gracefully, his face still bandaged up, hiding his features. Both of his hands slowly drifted to the hilts of his katanas. "You're not going anywhere.." He said, several other black shadows darting down from trees behind the two and behind him, surrounding them in highly trained assassins, each with a cocked bow.

"Come along peacefully, and you will be spared.." He said as several more shadows appeared in the trees, the poisoned tips of their arrows glistening in the sun. "We just want to talk.."
Xbx_Inthusiast is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-09-2006, 09:22 PM   #46
Killwithhonor

Arval eyes flickered as the light and darkness went passed his eyes, he coughed then opened his eyes, his bow to his right and his sword in his belt. he then stood up and saw Verax just about to run through the hole of light. Arlen stood there with Taung Assasins around him in a half circle. Behind them the Cthon lay...DEAD, Arval took out three arrows and stuck them in his 3 finger slots of his hand, turned the bow diagnally, when Arval was a full length, one of the Taung looked over and said, "I know you dont want to do that, you were just unconcious and your vision is blurred, your either going to totally miss, or kill you friend here"

Arval, being arrogant as he is, tilts his bow vertically again, fires his arrows and all three fly past his head

"Really?"

Arval then laughed and the Taung looked at him like Arval was stupid.

Arval looked at the Taung again and commented again

"What do i have three heads now Mr. Taung"

Arval seemed drowsy and he laughed in the Taungs face after his comment, then he chuckled for a few moments

Arval stopped his chuckling,

"So, what do you want to talk with us about?" In a sarcastic voice

I for one really don't feel like coming with you meat heads, Arval chuckled again

Changed pic to link. Please find a sig pic that is in line with our sig rules, 500X120 and 80kb max for all combined images, Forum Rules. Yours is 130 tall need to trim it down to 120. ~ SWK Staff
Old 05-10-2006, 01:23 AM   #47
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

"I don't think there is any need for hostilities. You attacked us first schuttas," Arlen spat. Her hand rested on her blade. Her bow was not in position but she was fast enough with the blade. She never let her eyes waver from the bandaged Taung.

Old 05-10-2006, 07:10 AM   #48
Killwithhonor

"He is right you know, You attack us and now you just want to talk, either ypu have short term memory loss, or you mistake us for a bunch of drunken' fools"

Old 05-10-2006, 08:12 AM   #49
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Current Game: Guild Wars 2
Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"I don't know. Why should we shake the hand that would slit our throats? If you actually wanted to talk, you would have come peacefully. Nice try, but since we're talking at knifepoint, I guess we have no choice." Verax said, lowering his swords.

Alkonium is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-10-2006, 01:05 PM   #50
Xbx_Inthusiast
.Devil's Trap.//

Helpful! 
"Good.." He said as several shadows flitted to them, cuffing them and stripping them of their weapons, but one was thrown to the ground by the woman but two moe subdued her weapon and confiscated it, as well as their concealed weapons among their attire. "Alright.. if you would.." He said, turning around to walk down the path, towards their meeting place. Rek, bring your men. I have captured the priests. He kept walking, the taung with the weapons had already made it back to camp.

"Knock the annoying one out.. I liked him better that way..."
Old 05-10-2006, 03:06 PM   #51
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

Arlen, if anything, hated to be taken by force. She decided to follow Verax's lead but not until she gave the Taung a lesson in manners by her throwing two of them down. Besides, they didn't look in all places for concealed weapons. She then followed them not really concerned that Arval was out. She liked him better that way too.

Old 05-10-2006, 03:45 PM   #52
Killwithhonor

"Kiss my ass(any rules on this?)" Arval said as he then spit in the Taungs face, he struggled then one of the Taung hit him over the head knocking him out cold.

Old 05-10-2006, 07:33 PM   #53
Xbx_Inthusiast
.Devil's Trap.//

Helpful! 
He smirked to himself. "Alright.. we're here. Stay close, I don't want any of you to lose your heads.." He said, walking into a small shack, which was actually quite large despite it's miniscule appearance. Several Taung rushed in to the priests and un-cuffed them, throwing the unconscious one in a cage and the rest behind small cages,well, more or less boxes with blades as bars.

"Now.. what were you doing in those cages?" Dominic spoke, unraveling the bandage and revealing a beautiful face with sparkling blue eyes and shiny black hair that reached his shoulders. He had what seemed like black eyeliner around his eyes, but that was because he had to blend in with the darkness, and with his bandages, it had to be done. He also threw back his hood, wrapping the bandages around his right hand, tightening them.
Old 05-10-2006, 07:41 PM   #54
Niner_777
[RC-1270]

Chris appeared next to Dominic and helped the Taung throw the priests into cages. He relaxed just slightly, but kept an eye on the priests and the surroundings. There were Zhell in the area, and he was going to hunt them down.

(^Click the pic to reveal my...) | Republic Commando: -]RC[-AjaX
BF2142: -]RC[-Auxidus | www.redcellgaming.com (I really need a userbar, eh. >.<)
Niner_777 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-10-2006, 09:02 PM   #55
Hallucination
Baron von Sexy

Current Game: HKO closed beta
Rek marched into the shack with his remaining men, and with a quick hand signal got two of them to guard the door.
"So here are the Zhell. I thought they would be tougher." He said. The woman gave him a venomous glare. After looking at her for a few seconds, he said: "Try shaking the cages, I hear it's good luck."

Let's kill ourselves.
Hallucination is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-10-2006, 09:10 PM   #56
Killwithhonor

His head hid the bottom of the cage as he was thrown in,

"Oww, jeeze we're "Guests" not your pets"

He sat on his bottom then from where his hands were tied with rope he tried to rip them with his arms. He almost had it ripped, then he took a sharp edge of his shoe and cut it

"Ahh, now that feels better, and by the way im not annyoing, i am an opinionated person, now, you have us in these cages..."

Arval touches the side of the cage

"Make that bladed cages, now what do you want to "Talk about" because if you dont i should have left a long time ago back in the cave and left my friends to "talk" with you. So what is it?"

Arval then looked at Arlen and then at Verax like what they were going to do about this

Old 05-11-2006, 02:28 AM   #57
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

Arlen looked slightly mad. She didn't like the fact that they were in cages but maybe she could do somethign when they weren't looking. In response to the questions, she said, "Why don't you come in here and see why. Besides I think you are too stupid to think that these could hold us."

Old 05-11-2006, 09:25 AM   #58
Xbx_Inthusiast
.Devil's Trap.//

Helpful! 
"Lets get down to business... you're in those cages because you crossed Taung territory, going into those mines. Now, what did you think to get by going into those mines?"
Old 05-11-2006, 01:52 PM   #59
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

"To find your ugly face. I've been there times before so this isn't Taung territory chubba face," Arlen spat. She was observing while insulting, looking at the mechanisms to find a weakness.

Old 05-11-2006, 07:53 PM   #60
Killwithhonor

Arval jerked his head with that look that would correct the Taung
Oh on the contrary, My friend Arlen is right this is not your teritory, the Cthon own it, the ones you kill are not just a few but they count the double of you. They have been here long before any of us.

Old 05-11-2006, 08:06 PM   #61
Xbx_Inthusiast
.Devil's Trap.//

Helpful! 
"And as we speak, they are being slaughtered like animals. Killed in their prime, families killed. At any time, you can stop this assault. If you tell me what you were doing in the mines.. truthfully.." Several taung were positioned around the room, as well as several highly advanced ones. If the mechanisms were to somehow be escaped from, the escapee would be torn to pieces.
Old 05-11-2006, 08:14 PM   #62
Killwithhonor

Arval looked astonished then chuckled,

"Look i know the Cthon and they are not that easily killed, and if killled then they hide, hiding is something they do best, i think you are bluffing to get us to cooperate, well ive got two words, shove it"

Old 05-11-2006, 08:44 PM   #63
Xbx_Inthusiast
.Devil's Trap.//

Helpful! 
Dominic laughed a little, then looked back to the priest and the woman. "Are you as stupid as this fool to think that we don't have the skill to kill off hiding cowards?"
Old 05-11-2006, 09:31 PM   #64
Killwithhonor

"Im not saying that you dont have skill, im saying they are more skilled at hiding than you are at seeking, do i have to give hand gestures to make you understand?"

As he said the last part Arval looked at him funny and made gestures toward him to try and make him look stupid

"Anyways, killing them would not do either of our people any good, your just wasting time, making noise, so you think about it."

Old 05-11-2006, 11:23 PM   #65
Hallucination
Baron von Sexy

"You obviously have never heard of practice, Zhell," Rek said leaning against a wall. "Each of your friends we slay gives are warriors more experience and confidence, and takes away the confidence of the.... Cthol? Isn't that what you call those cowards?"

Let's kill ourselves.
Old 05-12-2006, 12:52 AM   #66
Maverick5770

Arik had seen the Zhell taken captive, he followed through the scrub brush and boulders and watched the Tuang put them in a small shack like building. He hid behind a rock and debated whether to go get help or try and free them himself. The second aption was nearly suicidal, but leaving was a bad idea too. For the moment he just at behind the boulder and hoped for the best.

I Am Canadian

Go Canucks Go

I am a firm believer in Jesus Christ
Maverick5770 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-12-2006, 07:13 AM   #67
Killwithhonor

"So you warriors gain what little confidence there is to gain from a weaker warrior, i congradulate for you are the coward only killing those who cannot win"

Arval sighed then looked over down at the dirt and mumbled

"They'll never learn"

Old 05-12-2006, 12:02 PM   #68
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

"Like I would tell you anything. I don't know what Arval was doing but I know what I was doing and it's not like I would tell. So we start full circle and end full circle and nobody talks. What are we going to do?" Arlen was wondering if what they were saying was true. She wasn't going to believe a whim but the doubt was there. She decided she was going to ignore it and instead play with words. She had enough practice at making Verax confused at times.

Old 05-12-2006, 08:14 PM   #69
Killwithhonor

Arval sat with his knees up and thought, he looked at the Taung that had been talking to them. Then looked at Arlen and then back at the Taung

"Well its no secret, I was studying the Cthon culture and the way they live, no biggy, didnt know i could go on land that is not of the Taung and still be attacked by Taung, but what you say is not what you mean, you did not just get us because we were on your "land" there is something more to it, i dont know what yet but judgeing by the way you have acted, I can tell that you have not been telling the truth, but I do not blame you for not telling the truth but for us to "talk" you need to cooperate and tell the truth, so hop to it, we are done talking, talk, talk, talk away Mr. Taung"

Old 05-14-2006, 04:13 PM   #70
Xbx_Inthusiast
.Devil's Trap.//

Helpful! 
(I think it's stupid that this is Alkonium's thread and he hasn't posted here within 20+ posts of ours)

"Alright.. You know what..? You three have bored me. Releasing no information whatsoever.. " He looked to Rek. "Kill them," he said, looking back to the Taung that were positioned around the cages with blades. "Kill them all," He said, walking towards the door, guarding it with his own poisoned blades. No one was entering, and no one was leaving under his watch.
Old 05-14-2006, 10:42 PM   #71
Hallucination
Baron von Sexy

The men gave Rek a glance, their eyes asking if he approved of this. He signalled one of them to open the cage. The Tuang did as he was told and stepped aside for Rek to enter.
"We mean no disrespect to you, as we give honour to warriors on all sides, but this is the way of war. May we fight side by side in our next lives," he said to Verax and Arlen, then looking at Arval and adding: "Except for you. You annoy the hell out of me." He then kicked him in the ribs and stepped out of the cage. "Kill them with the respect they deserve," he told three of his men.

Let's kill ourselves.
Old 05-15-2006, 05:11 AM   #72
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

"That is what I hoped you would say," and Arlen charged out of the cage and took a running leap forward. Turning a cartwheel , she managed to kick the nearest Taung but wasn't sure where she hit him. Reaching out, she somehow managed to get her hand on a blade and with a slight bent of her wrist, she moved into a fighting stance. She said, "Who's next?"

Old 05-15-2006, 09:28 AM   #73
Xbx_Inthusiast
.Devil's Trap.//

Helpful! 
Dominic laughed a little. This suicidal woman was stupid-very stupid. There is no way she, or any of the three people there could take out this many Taung. "Drop the hero act and just die, you're outnumbered 50 to 3..give up.."
Old 05-15-2006, 12:23 PM   #74
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

"Zhell never give up," Arlen replied. She let out a shrill whistle and some growls sounded from the underbrush. She smiled and said, "The numbers may have evened out," and with a spring, she jump into the trees and summoned her bow that had been taken. She armed and fired while hiding behind the trunks for cover.

Old 05-15-2006, 03:45 PM   #75
Niner_777
[RC-1270]

Chris heard the growling from the underbrush and quickly aimed an arrow in that direction, still keeping an eye on Arlen. Suddenly, Arlen had summoned her bow and hid behind the trunks. Chris switched his attention back to Arlen.

(^Click the pic to reveal my...) | Republic Commando: -]RC[-AjaX
BF2142: -]RC[-Auxidus | www.redcellgaming.com (I really need a userbar, eh. >.<)
Niner_777 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-15-2006, 08:36 PM   #76
Xbx_Inthusiast
.Devil's Trap.//

Helpful! 
You do realize everyone's still in that shack.. right?)
Old 05-15-2006, 11:57 PM   #77
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

((I missed that))
Arlen was hiding and aiming. She didn't want to give up and had no intention of giving up. She took her time and hoped that her friends could by time for escape.

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > Dantooine Theatre Company > Star Wars: The Ancient Wars of Coruscant