lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Star Wars: The Sith Resurrection Part II: Rise of the Jedi
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 10-07-2006, 08:39 AM   #401
steven
^I'm with Genius^

Location: Doesn't matter. The question u should be asking is "where r u?"
"True but my assassins are the best. They are good at kidnapping aswell as murdering. If we capture them, we'll bring them to our station. The republic will follow them and engage us here. Meanwhile your superweapon will be free to attack Coruscant's sun."

Make love, not toast.
steven is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-07-2006, 09:34 PM   #402
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Current Game: Guild Wars 2
Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"Your assassins have failed us before, Dar. The Jedi will not be so easily defeated. Trust me, I was one once. And besides, the repairs to the superweapon will not be complete for another year. If you speak to me again before you have Komad Kaltas, I will take you in his place." Mortis replied, her holographic image fading out.

Alkonium is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-08-2006, 01:46 AM   #403
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

Current Game: Assassin's Creed
LFN Staff Member Veteran Fan Fic Author Contest winner - Fan Fiction Forum Veteran 
Alkea and Greea led the way out of the the Council chambers towards where the docking bays were containing different travel craft. Alkea was saying, "Well that went well. Three years on Dagobah and we get a milk run." It was meant to be a lighthearted joke.

Tyrannus hadn't been seen since Taris for he found his way off on his own terms. He was currently walking the halls of the Jedi Temple as one of the many Jedi that graced the vast walkways. For years he had been tracking the source of the evils hidden to find that it is man made. Three years ago he started training the Kaltas children to withstand what he was certain to greet them in the coming mission. Alkea he taught in more rudimentary ways and the result was that she put up walls and wouldn't allow anyone else in. He watched as the group left the council chambers and made their way to the docking bays. His attention was dicerted by a padawan who came to ask a question. He responded, "What is it you wish young padawan?"

JediMaster12 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-08-2006, 06:14 AM   #404
steven
^I'm with Genius^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alkonium
"Your assassins have failed us before, Dar. The Jedi will not be so easily defeated. Trust me, I was one once. And besides, the repairs to the superweapon will not be complete for another year. If you speak to me again before you have Komad Kaltas, I will take you in his place." Mortis replied, her holographic image fading out.
"My assassin have failed you before. Not me. But tell me, what do I get in return for the jedi? And don't give me that 'spare my life' crap. You know I don't work that way." Dar requested to know before she disappeared.

Make love, not toast.
Old 10-08-2006, 08:02 AM   #405
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"Oh, you'll still die, but faster." Mortis replied.

The group stepped into a light freighter known as the Valkyrie, and they were off. This was how the Jedi would travel when they wished not to be seen, and now was one such time.

Old 10-08-2006, 08:15 AM   #406
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

Current Game: SMT: Imagine
"Well, this is quite comfy," Observed Reyvan. He had always been a loner his whole life, and well, know, it looked like that loner solitude was about to be gone.
Jason Skywalker is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-08-2006, 08:22 AM   #407
steven
^I'm with Genius^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alkonium
"Oh, you'll still die, but faster." Mortis replied.
"Ahhh, I just remenbered why I don't like you. Your an egostic cow." Laughed Dar "You can capture the two Jedi yourself. Because if I ever see them I will murder them. Captain, and the transmission and enter hyperspace. It's take to raize the city that is Taris."

Make love, not toast.
Old 10-08-2006, 05:55 PM   #408
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

LFN Staff Member Veteran Fan Fic Author Contest winner - Fan Fiction Forum Veteran 
Alkea said nothing as she studied the datapad in her hands. For the most part she ignored the going ons on the ship and spent it reading over and over the info the swoop ganag had given her. She had swiped the original and made a copy. Pickpocketing was a new specialty and she did that with other things around the ship. She hid them for some reason or other not really kjnowing why. Now she was just studying and sitting at the small table. Greea was watching her and decided to be nice and not too nosy. She asked, "Are you hungry?"
"A bit but I'll make something later," was the reply.
Greea said nothing but went ahead to make something. She was wondering what it was like for Alkea growing up when she was startled by Komad coming up behind her.

Old 10-09-2006, 12:46 AM   #409
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"I'd just like you to know that at the Council's request, we're making a quick stop at Dagobah to pick up Master Yado. Tesar believed he would be an excellent asset to our mission, given his involvement on Taris." Komad said, nervous about the response from Alkea.

Old 10-09-2006, 08:13 AM   #410
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

"Master Yado?" Reyvan immediatly said, "He will be a great asset, for he is very wise, and i am friend with his apprentice, Karn Tofi."
Old 10-09-2006, 08:27 AM   #411
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"Reyvan, if you're here, then who's piloting the ship?" Komad asked immediately, knowing the reliability, or lack thereof, of the Valkyrie's autopilot.

Old 10-09-2006, 11:45 AM   #412
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

Alkea perked up that they would be heading to Dagobah. She said nothing but her thoughts were in full swing. If they stopped, she would have a chance to go back to her place and pick up the lightsaber she had left behind. The one she carried now was newly built but the other one was an old one, one she had kept for three years. She said nothing of this and listened to Komad question Reyvan about piloting. She got up and started walking to the cockpit. SHe said, "I'm flying this bucket for now."

Old 10-09-2006, 12:28 PM   #413
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
(@JM12: How could Alkea have built a new lightsaber while she was on Dagobah? There are no crystal caves there, and the parts are pretty specific.)

Old 10-09-2006, 11:54 PM   #414
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

((assume that she had stuff from the ship she took there. How else could she have gotten off?))

Old 10-11-2006, 11:09 PM   #415
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
The Valkyrie landed on Dagobah, where Yado and his apprentice were waiting. Komad stepped out of the ship and bowed before Yado. "Master Yado, the Jedi Council requests that you and your apprentice join us in our investigation of the Vectivus Station." He said.

Old 10-12-2006, 05:54 AM   #416
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

Reyvan got outside of the ship, and bowed to Master Yado and his apprentice, Karn Tofi, and waited for Komad to continue, or Yado to replie.
Old 10-12-2006, 11:19 AM   #417
Diego Varen
Left and may not return

Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
Both Yado and Karn bowed to Reyvan and Komad. Yado spoke to Komad.

"Thank you for coming here, I do," Yado told Komad, "We will gladly join you."
Diego Varen is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-12-2006, 04:39 PM   #418
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"Thank you, Master Yado. We'll leave once Alkea is finished picking up some stuff she left behind here before." Komad replied.

Old 10-13-2006, 02:10 AM   #419
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

Alkea didn't stick around for welcomes or anything but went straight away to the hut that she had built and stayed in for three years. The native creatures at first tried to nip at her heels but she sent off an aura that perceived her to be a predator, something that wasn't to be tangled with. She found the place without difficulty and went inside. Everything was as she left it ad she headed directly towards the chest she had built when she first arrived. She opened it and looked through the contents. She saw what she was looking for. It had been his lightsaber. She had used some of the crystals from it for the one she now carried. She looked at it with a tenderness and sadness. She then noticed the crystal at the bottom. It was a strange one, not a color crystal but a power one. Taking it and her found lightsaber, she put them in her belt. She stood in the middle for a long time.

Greea had noticed that Alkea wasn't there when they met Master Yado and his padawan. She was even more surprised at Komad's statement when she didn't even say where she was going. She made this clear when she took Komad aside and asked him, "How did you know that about Alkea? She never said a word."

Old 10-13-2006, 04:47 PM   #420
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"I'm her brother, and I have been for twenty-three years, I just know these things. It's sort of similar to how you weren't surprised when your brother Matu came out to you.." Komad replied.

Last edited by Alkonium; 09-27-2008 at 06:37 PM.
Old 10-13-2006, 05:43 PM   #421
steven
^I'm with Genius^

A sith Star Destroyer exitted hyperspace near the planet. It got into Dagobar's orbit and began scanning the planet for any human life signs or any signs of ships. The planet had been ordered by Lord Dar himself to be scanned, the reason was unknown to the crew but they had a good feeling that it was to capture some jedi for his cause.

(Alkonium, this could be the point where/if the group gets captured by the sith, or the Star Destroyer could pick up nothing and leave. Up to you.)

Make love, not toast.
Old 10-13-2006, 05:57 PM   #422
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
(Actually, my plan was that they invesigate the station, escape, and return with a Republic battle fleet, and somewhere around the end, Dar switches sides)
"Do you sense that? The Sith are coming for us." Komad said. "Everyone inside the ship, and remember to activate the cloaking device."

Old 10-13-2006, 06:07 PM   #423
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

"I'm right on it," Reyvan said, quickly entering the ship followed by his comrades and jumping onto the pilot's seat on the bridge of the ship. He quickly activated the cloaking device.

"Well, let's just hope this goes well," He muttered.
Old 10-13-2006, 06:16 PM   #424
steven
^I'm with Genius^

((I was thinking this is the way you get to the space station. You get captured and then something happens with gives you a means of escape and a chance to investigate the station.))

Make love, not toast.
Old 10-13-2006, 09:41 PM   #425
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
(ok. that might still work)
"We can't win, but there are alternatives to fighting. This ship was designed with stealth in mind, even in capture, I recommend we hide." Komad then said, knowing that way the Sith would not find them, even if they did find the ship.

Old 10-14-2006, 03:02 PM   #426
steven
^I'm with Genius^

Komad. A familar voice called out in his mind Surrender yourself to Komad if you ever want the chance to beat Darth Dar and do it soon. He has allready razed the cities on Taris and soon he will use his weapon in a suicide attempt to destory Coruscant and everything in the space below.

Make love, not toast.

Last edited by steven; 10-15-2006 at 11:03 AM.
Old 10-15-2006, 01:23 AM   #427
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

Alkea sensed the Sith before the first attempts at landing. She clipped her sabers to her belt and grabbed a pack that had been sitting in the corner. Glancing around for the last time, she kicked the door shut, slung the pack on her shoulders and doubled back to the ship where her brother and the others were waiting. Finally those lessons that Tyrannus had taught her would be of some use.

Greea looked at Komad after he gave his response about Alkea. She knew he was right and should have known that it was that brother-sister bond thing. When Komad said that they had to hide, she readily agreed. She couldn't resist asking, "What of Alkea? What if they come across her while she's doing whatever she's doing?"

Old 10-15-2006, 11:01 AM   #428
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"She's on her way over here. I can only hope she makes it before the Sith land." Komad replied.

Old 10-15-2006, 09:37 PM   #429
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

REaching out with her senses, Greea perceived something that was not what Komad said. She said, "I think she has no intention of hiding."

Alkea ran through the swamp with surprising ease as she headed back towards the ship. Stopping at a tree, she looked up at the sky. With a deftness, she began the long climb up.

Old 10-15-2006, 10:38 PM   #430
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"That's what I'm afraid of." Komad replied. Then, they all felt the ship begin to shake. The Sith were taking the the Valkyrie.

Old 10-16-2006, 06:50 PM   #431
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

"Isn't there a way we can break the Sith's hold on us?" Greea asked. Bad memories from when she met Komad were surfacing and she became a little scared.

Alkea made it to the top of the tree, or rather a sufficient height and began a steady walk through the branches. Relying only on her memory, she navigated the tops of the trees until she came in sight of the Sith trying to take the ship. Maybe the locals will like a piece of the action, Alkea thought. She gazed at the scene trying to determine what to do.

Old 10-17-2006, 07:43 AM   #432
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

"Alright, hold off, i'll try to shake us off from the tractor beam!" Reyvan shouted. Although his piloting skills where good, he was no match for the Sith tractor beam.

"Damnit, i can't let us out of here! Well guys, get confortable, we're probably are going to get boarded, stripped of our clothes and weapons and me shamed by the Sith. Just my definition of Paradise," Reyvan joked, seriously.
Old 10-17-2006, 07:56 AM   #433
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"We hide." Komad said. "There are several compartments in the ship designed for just that purpose."

Old 10-18-2006, 09:38 AM   #434
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

"You're the leader Komad," Reyvan said, "Let's just hope they don't send assassins or so."
Old 10-18-2006, 03:47 PM   #435
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

Alkea watched from the trees and was joined by Tyrannus who whispered, "What are you going to do about this?"
"Fight."
"With what?"
"Give me your ship."
Tyrannus was amused by Alkea's demands and told her where to find it. He had trained her well and she was putting it to good use. He watched as she ran with the grace she had acquired and sat back to enjoy the show.

Greea was getting ansy. She didn't like the idea of hiding and she voiced it, "I don't like this idea of hiding. That was how we were caught the last time." She was of course referring to when Komad rescued her and her father.

Old 10-18-2006, 04:41 PM   #436
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"Very well. I don't think the Sith are actually in the ship, so we could try shooting the tractor beam with the turrets." Komad suggested.

Old 10-18-2006, 05:09 PM   #437
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

Wasting you breathe again brother came the comment through the Force followed by a hard jolt of the ship. Alkea was using Tergis' ship to fire at the tractor beam holding her brother and the others. She had a look that looked forward to the prospect of danger. She muttered to no one in particular, "Catch me if you can."

Old 10-18-2006, 05:41 PM   #438
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"Looks like we won't have to." Komad said as the ship broke free of the tractor beam. He sent a message to the ship that freed them. "Alkea, is that you in there? Thanks."

Old 10-18-2006, 09:12 PM   #439
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

"We're not out of this yet Brother. I need someone to target the weapons system while I distract them," Alkea replied.

Old 10-18-2006, 10:11 PM   #440
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"We're on it. Reyvan, take them." Komad said, then looking to his wife. "Let's have some fun."

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > Dantooine Theatre Company > Star Wars: The Sith Resurrection Part II: Rise of the Jedi