lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Star Wars: The Sith Resurrection Part II: Rise of the Jedi
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 10-19-2006, 05:12 AM   #441
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

Current Game: SMT: Imagine
"No problemo, oh fearless leader," Reyvan said, pressing some buttons and activating the turrets. Luckily, he could man them from his pilot seat.

He flew the ship through space, aimed while Alkea distracted it, he shot repeatdly at the weapons system's locations, but did nothing than a scratch.

"This is going to be fun."
Jason Skywalker is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-19-2006, 05:09 PM   #442
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

Current Game: Assassin's Creed
LFN Staff Member Veteran Fan Fic Author Contest winner - Fan Fiction Forum Veteran 
Greea gave a forced smile. She was feeling better that she could fight her way out this mess and headed to the co-pilot's seat and began adjusting the controls. "Ready when you are Captain," she spoke to Komad.

Confident that her message was received, Alkea maneuvered the ship in difficult moves that only a seasoned pilot would have dared to make. She was an enticingly catch to the Star Destroyer as they tried to lock onto her. She was having too much fun and had some narrow shaves, ones that would have had Komad or her father questioning her. The thrill was coursing through her blood and it was intoxicating.

Tyrannus, still on the planet's surface smiled and went to the hut that he visited Alkea so many times before. Well I might as well keep the residence going, he thought to himself.

JediMaster12 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-19-2006, 05:28 PM   #443
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Current Game: Guild Wars 2
Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
Komad got into the gun turret atop the Valkyrie and began firing at the various exterior weapons on the Star Destroyer. The ship wasn't exactly designed for combat, but it did what it had to.

Alkonium is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-19-2006, 07:20 PM   #444
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

"Alright, Komad and Greea, show them what you got!" Reyvan shouted, flying the ship through narrow escapes and lucky twirls.
Old 10-20-2006, 04:30 AM   #445
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

LFN Staff Member Veteran Fan Fic Author Contest winner - Fan Fiction Forum Veteran 
Alkea watched her brother's ship trying to fire and realized that the ship was not cut out for combat. Taking the initiative she brought hers about face and moved into attack position. With all the daring she had left, she took the destroyer head on and aimed at the main guns.

Old 10-20-2006, 10:08 PM   #446
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"I'd advise against that." Komad buzzed on the comm. "Taking on a Star Destroyer in a snubfighter is never a good idea. I suggest we attempt to infiltrate it."

Old 10-23-2006, 04:41 PM   #447
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

Alkea rolled her eyes and picked up speed. She had seen the flaw in the defense systems and aimed to utilize it.

Old 10-23-2006, 04:59 PM   #448
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
In spite of the weapons on the Valkyrie being more for defensive purposes, Komad was able to shoot out the shield protecting the hangar to the Star Destroyer. "I have a bad feeling about this!" he shouted as the ship slid into the hangar.

Old 10-23-2006, 07:02 PM   #449
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

Greea broke the moment of despair when she said, "I am not picking up Alkea's ship on the systems. She's not dead but there is no sign of her vessel."

Alkea managed to disable one of the guns before she coasted into one of the hangar bays. She was out of the ship quick and hid behind canisters. As much as she hated leaving a ship in the open, she had to meet up with her brother.

Old 10-24-2006, 04:59 PM   #450
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"She's here. I can sense her." Komad replied. He then stepped out of the ship to look at the damage. "We're going to need to find another ship." He commented. The landing gear had been torn right off by the friction, the engine had been completely ruined by rubbing up against the hangar wall, the upper gun turret had been knocked off upon entry, and it was a miracle the exit ramp still worked.

Old 10-24-2006, 05:10 PM   #451
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

"Do you know the layout of this class of a ship?" Greea asked.

Alkea watched as her brother's ship 'landed' in the hangar bay. She knew that there had to be a stretch of corridor that separated her from the others and was filled with Sith so she took a route that she knew she would fit in. She went up the ventilation shaft.

Old 10-24-2006, 06:37 PM   #452
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

"Oh, sithspit!" Reyvan yelled out loud. He started looking for Komad and his wife, Greea, and found them in no less time.

"You probably have seen that the ship is now a Taris junkyard piece, but there is more to that."
Old 10-24-2006, 07:46 PM   #453
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"This is a Palpatine-class Star Destroyer, just like every other Capital Ship in the Sith Fleet." Komad replied. He then turned to Reyvan. "What is it, exactly?" He asked.

Last edited by Alkonium; 10-24-2006 at 08:30 PM.
Old 10-25-2006, 07:52 AM   #454
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

"Well, if they have better and stronger ships, they're probably locked in tight with alot of guards with Red Lightsabers. Not a good thing, now is it?"
Old 10-25-2006, 01:14 PM   #455
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

"No it isn't," Alkea voiced from the shadows behind as she popped out the ventilation shaft. "They are on the alert so be prepared to meet anyone trying to kill us, or rather you." She made to go back into the ventilation shaft to be stopped short by Greea's stare but Greea said nothing.

Old 10-25-2006, 09:52 PM   #456
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"We should attempt to hack into the navicomputer, and figure out where we're headed." Komad recommended. "I have two guesses: it's possible he's going back to the Vectivus station, but," he then looked at Alkea, "Mom's ghost did say Dar was planning a suicide attack on Coruscant."

Old 10-26-2006, 05:46 AM   #457
steven
^I'm with Genius^

Location: Doesn't matter. The question u should be asking is "where r u?"
((Just to let you know, may you have figured this out allready but, the Star Destroyer wasn't Dar's. It was an average Imperial class star destroyer. I'm sure I menchioned that.))

Komad, surrender yourselfs to the imperial Captain. It will be the only way to pervent the destruction of Coruscant. Informed the familar voice.

Make love, not toast.
steven is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-26-2006, 04:56 PM   #458
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

"Well that answers the question," Alkea voiced, "Maybe you should do what he says while I try to go and figure out something." She turned to go back into the shaft.

Old 10-26-2006, 05:12 PM   #459
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

"I'll go with her, don't worry about Alkea," Said Reyvan, following her into the shaft.
Old 10-26-2006, 10:30 PM   #460
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"Keep an eye out for Yado and Karn. I couldn't spot them after we crashed, but I doubt they were killed." Komad said to them as they entered the shaft. He then thought about where the navicomputer might be. He thought of the eerie twin arrowhead-shaped command towers, looming 500 metres over the rest of the ship. It was unlikely it would be there, due to the high amount of latency between the controls. The navicomputer would likely be in a more central part of the ship.

Old 10-27-2006, 01:23 PM   #461
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

Alkea went no further than 100 feet before she stopped and looked behind her. When she saw Reyvan, she asked, "What do you want? Why are you following me?"

Greea watched as Alkea and Reyvan disappeared into the shaft. She then turned to Komad to await his orders.

Old 10-27-2006, 02:22 PM   #462
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

"Ya' have to face it though, even though you might be very powerful, and that can be felt from here, you'll need backup. I'm that backup." Reyvan told her.
Old 10-27-2006, 05:11 PM   #463
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"Ok, we're going to have to get to the navicomputer so we can find out where we're going." Komad said, stepping over to a nearby terminal. "Hmmm, it appears it's right there, inbetween the bases of the two command spires. I doubt this will be easy, but we've faced worse, with more to lose." He then thought back to when Kalla Vel sacrificed herself so that he and Greea could free the planet of Malastare.

Old 10-28-2006, 04:33 AM   #464
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

"Kalla Vel?" Greea asked. She recognized the look on his face. The situation then was disturbingly similar to what was happening now. She cast a look at his face then diverted her attention to the terminal to memorize the layout.

"You want to be backup?" Alkea asked with a raised eyebrow. She was surprised anyone wanted to help her. Three years alone taught her to be fiercely independent and fight for survival. She didn't like putting other people at risk and wondered why he was their.

Old 10-28-2006, 06:43 AM   #465
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

"If you don't mind of course," He told her, "If you think you could do this on your own, and think i would just be a thorn on your side..."
Old 10-28-2006, 12:07 PM   #466
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"Exactly. Her sacrifice may have allowed us to free Malastare, but not a day goes by that I don't wish she were still alive." Komad said. "That shaft over there should get us to the navicomputer a fair bit sooner."

Old 10-28-2006, 11:33 PM   #467
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

Greea said nothing more and instead followed Komad to the shaft. They had to get to the navicomputer. The sooner the better.

"I didn't mean it like that," Alkea replied soflty, "I'm just used to being on my own."

Old 10-29-2006, 06:28 AM   #468
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

"Nah, it's ok," Reyvan said, "It's better to have friends at your heart to be alone in the dark Alkea."
Old 10-29-2006, 08:28 AM   #469
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
Komad and Greea soon arrived near the navicomputer, but it was heavily guarded by Sith Troops. "We'll need a way to distract them somehow." Komad whispered.

Old 10-30-2006, 02:40 AM   #470
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

"Leave that to me," Greea said and pulled out her old slicing kit. She backtracked to a control panel that they had passed by and began to work on the wires and switches. She turned to Komad, "What do you think?"

"Somehow I've always felt safe in the dark," Alkea replied as she led the way to the security room. "I've just felt that it was better to guard my heart against anything that could hurt me again, even my friends."

Old 10-30-2006, 07:44 AM   #471
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"Hmmm, that should work." Komad replied, and then stepped into the room, and saw noone. "Ok, we just have to slice into this and figure out the ship's course."

Old 10-30-2006, 04:07 PM   #472
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

"Easy, dear." Greea was peering at the wires and attaching her datapad to them. On the screen came a navigation type console. "Ok what do we need?" She glanced at Komad.

Old 10-30-2006, 05:43 PM   #473
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"Ok, scan through the ship's course, and see if it'll be going to either Coruscant or Vectivus station anytime soon." Komad replied, remaining watchful in case any stormtroopers decided to come back.

Old 10-30-2006, 06:03 PM   #474
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

"Simple," and Greea turned to her work. Everything was all right now that she had wires and switches in her hands. She improvised using quick program sequences that appeared in binary but she could read it well enough until she found what she was looking for. The silence that had enveloped then was broken by her, "Aha!"
Bringing up navigation charts, she pointed at it and said, "They are going to head to Vectivus."

Old 10-30-2006, 10:04 PM   #475
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"Alright, let's meet up with Alkea and Reyvan." Komad said. Suddenly there was a slight shaking with the ship. "And off we go."

Old 10-30-2006, 11:18 PM   #476
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

Alkea managed to find the security room on the ship and with Reyvan's help, disabled the guards. She was scanning the controls and found the security alarms. Shutting them down she muttered, "That should buy some time for Komad and the others."

Old 10-31-2006, 05:23 AM   #477
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

"Well, i'm guessing we should go now?" Reyvan asked Alkea.
Old 10-31-2006, 04:26 PM   #478
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

"Sure," and Alkea went to open the door only to find a group of troopers barring their way.
"Freeze! Don't move."
Alkea glanced at Reyvan and in a flash, she sent a Force Wave at the group barreling them into the wall. She summoned her lightsaber and prepared to deflect the blaster bolts.

Old 10-31-2006, 05:09 PM   #479
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

Reyvan quickly pulled his Lightsaber from his belt with aid of the Force and ignited it as it's silver blade came to life. The troopers where trained for this and started shooting, but Reyvan and Alkea blocked their shots as alot of bronze sparks illuminated the area. Reyvan ducked some repetead shots and did an spinning acrobatic maneuver, and stabbed one of the troopers right in the chest, and then spun around, switching his Lightsaber simultaneously to both hands, deflecting more blaster shots, and sliced the head off of another trooper.
Old 10-31-2006, 06:32 PM   #480
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

Alkea was amused at the acrobatics Reyvan was doing. It was good. She charged straight on and took a running charge while deflecting the blaster shots. She was able to disarm two at once. When the patrol was nothing but a smoldering pile at their feet, she stopped to look at them and peered intently, oblivious to anything else.

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > Dantooine Theatre Company > Star Wars: The Sith Resurrection Part II: Rise of the Jedi