lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Star Wars: The Sith Resurrection Part II: Rise of the Jedi
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 11-17-2006, 01:24 PM   #561
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

Current Game: Assassin's Creed
LFN Staff Member Veteran Fan Fic Author Contest winner - Fan Fiction Forum Veteran 
"Maybe it's because you fail to realize that you are the only other person who could fit into the ventilation shaft. Besides there's bound to be some guards wher I left the ship." Then turning to Komad, she said, "Meet you up on Dagobah?"

JediMaster12 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-17-2006, 01:51 PM   #562
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

Current Game: SMT: Imagine
"Sounds reasonable. Alright, i'll go," Reyvan said, grinning.
Jason Skywalker is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-17-2006, 06:02 PM   #563
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Current Game: Guild Wars 2
Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"Come on, let's try to scrounge up three usable sets of stormtrooper armour." Komad said to Greea and Karn, and began pulling pieces of armour of the bodies.

Alkonium is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-20-2006, 02:44 AM   #564
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

LFN Staff Member Veteran Fan Fic Author Contest winner - Fan Fiction Forum Veteran 
Greea helped Komad scavenge armour secretly impressed that Alkea wasn't intimidated by soldiers but was also appalled at her behavior that was borderline childish. She must have been projecting her thoughts for Komad was looking at her expectantly.

Alkea waited no further and motioned for Reyvan to follow her into the shafts. Quietly due to practice on Dagobah, she crawled, wincing slightly when Reyvan made a slight clatter. It was too quiet to be heard but it sounded loud to her. She ignored it as she led the way back to where she left the ship. She paused when she heard some noises. Opening the flaps slightly to hear better, she peered through them and thought she caught a glimpse of Dar talking to someone. She became interested and steadied her brathing to listen more.

Old 11-20-2006, 08:15 AM   #565
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

Dar? That....doesn't sound good, not good at all, Reyvan told Alkea through the Force. With such a powerful servant of the Dark Side nearby, Reyvan began sweating, he was fearing, but he shook it off, for it lead to the Dark Side.
Old 11-20-2006, 12:02 PM   #566
steven
^I'm with Genius^

Location: Doesn't matter. The question u should be asking is "where r u?"
((Guys, this is the wrong damn ship. I've said that allready. This is a sith star destroyer. Dar is on his Eclipse Star Destroyer.))

Make love, not toast.
steven is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-20-2006, 12:58 PM   #567
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

((I said thought steven Don't blow a gasket ))

It's nothing, come one Alkea said. It turned out that it wasn't Dar but another bloddy scientist or whatever they called themselves these days. she led the way back to the hangar and hoped that her brother made it alive.

Old 11-20-2006, 01:02 PM   #568
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

Strange, but i felt something, and it wasn't pretty...., Reyvan replied.
Old 11-20-2006, 03:31 PM   #569
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

Alkea rolled her eyes and continued through the narrow chutes. It reminded her of the time she spent crawling through a burrowing tunnel on Dagobah. When they got to the hangar, she opened the flaps to take a look. Just as she expected, there were about four to five troopers investigating the ship. She turned so Reyvan would see and signed 5. She continued to watch what they were doing and determine the best course of action.

Old 11-22-2006, 09:27 PM   #570
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"The Captain has requested that we be allowed to scan this ship for any threats, seeing as it's the only Republic ship to crash into the hangar and still be flyable." Komad said, hoping his disguise would work.
"I don't know where you get your delusions, Twi'lek, but my orders are to make sure noone goes in or out of this shuttle." The stormtrooper replied.
I knew it would come to this. Komad thought, and then waved his hand. "You are going to leave the hangar and investigate a disturbance in the engine room." He said to the stormtrooper. "I am going to leave the hangar and investigate a disturbance in the engine room." The stormtrooper replied, and he walked away. Then, checking to make sure the coast was clear, Komad removed his helmet and motioned for Greea and Karn to do the same. "It's safe." He said, knowing Alkea and Reyvan were in a nearby ventilation shaft.

Old 11-23-2006, 02:29 AM   #571
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

Alkea opened the shaft and poked her head out. She cocked her head to listen just in case. Even though her brother said that it was clear, you could never be too careful. She jumped out and walked up to her brother. "Well my ship can hold 2-3 and I believe there is another shuttle over there," and she pointed towards a shuttle not far from her ship.

Old 11-23-2006, 07:09 AM   #572
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

Reyvan leapt out of the ventilation shaft and landed almost perfectly.

"Well, then, we've got to see how much people that shuttle can handle," Reyvan said, smiling.
Old 11-23-2006, 09:13 AM   #573
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"We should take one. The Sith will suspect less that way." Komad pointed out.

Old 11-24-2006, 02:34 AM   #574
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

"I take the one I came in. I 'borrowed' it from Tyrannus," Alkea blurted out. "He's still on Dagobah."

Old 11-24-2006, 08:18 AM   #575
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"Very well, we'll take a separate shuttle, and meet you at Vectivus station." Komad replied.

Old 11-26-2006, 08:28 PM   #576
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

"Whatever," and Alkea walked up the ramp of the shuttle she came in. It was going to be tricky if they had a tractor beam on but she was confident enough to break it. Stopping at the top of the ramp, she asked, "What are the coordinates?"

Old 11-26-2006, 10:16 PM   #577
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
Komad handed her a datapad. "They're on this datapad. And don't worry, we already have it copied into another shuttle's navicomputer." He told his sister.

Old 11-27-2006, 01:16 PM   #578
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

"Right," Alkea replied. When Reyvan didn't move she asked, "Are you just going to stand there or do you need a personal invitation?"

Old 11-27-2006, 01:52 PM   #579
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

"Sorry, but i was actually seeing if you actually noticed me," Reyvan smiled as he moved on to her ship.
Old 11-27-2006, 03:43 PM   #580
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

Alkea said nothing but sat in the pilot's seat. She warmed up the systems and just sat waiting. She was scanning the hangar and the exit as if anticipating something. Then acting as if it were nothing she said, "Systems online. Activate stealth." She ran her fingers over the console with a practised hand.

Old 11-27-2006, 04:11 PM   #581
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

Reyvan slowly walked to the co-pilot's seat. He sat on it, and asked, "Is there any turrets in this ship?"
Old 11-27-2006, 04:17 PM   #582
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

"Automated guns and a small turret in the back. If you want you can go there but I highly doubt we will need it." Alkea revved up the engines to take off. The ship hovered until she put a full throttle on the engines and shot out of the hangar bay, narrowly missing the overhead that she avoided coming in. "Set a course for Dagobah."

Old 11-27-2006, 07:38 PM   #583
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"I do hope nothing happens to them down there." Komad said out loud, seated in the cockpit of an Zappa-class Sith Shuttle. He looked back at Karn. He hadn't said a word since they found him, and then he thought to himself, If I hadn't convinced him and Yado to join us, Yado would still be alive.

Old 11-28-2006, 05:15 AM   #584
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

"Right on it Alkea," Reyvan told her, punching in the coordinates for the nearest route to Dagobah.

"I thought we where going to Vectivus Station. Why do you want to go there first?" Reyvan asked, intrigued.
Old 11-28-2006, 02:09 PM   #585
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

"It's not your fault," Greea said to Komad, as if she had hear his thoughts. "He made the decision to join us. At least his padawan is still alive. Besides I think Alkea will be fine. She was alone for three years on that place."

Alkea answered Reyvan, "Tyrannus is still there and I want to see if he wants to go back." She didn't look at him but instead stared at the control panels and the vast void of hyperspace.

Old 11-28-2006, 02:45 PM   #586
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

"Tyrannus? As in Darth Tyrannus? Huh. Never heard of a Jedi having some sort of relationship with a Sith Lord," Reyvan answered.
Old 11-28-2006, 02:57 PM   #587
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

"He is not a Sith Lord" Alkea replied, "He is a Jedi but not from known space. Somewhere in the Unknown Regions. He sees more grey than light or dark. Sometimes to him the ends justify the means."

Old 11-28-2006, 04:07 PM   #588
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

"Ah, not a Sith Lord. That showed me. Whatever anyways," Reyvan muttered.
Old 11-28-2006, 06:00 PM   #589
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
The Sith Shuttle had come out of hyperspace near Vectivus Station, but the battle had already begun. "Any Republic Star Destroyers, we request permission to dock. This is Komad Kaltas." Komad said on the commlink. "This is the Republic Star Destroyer Aegis, permission granted." The Captain of the Aegis replied. The Shuttle then veered toward the Star Destroyer.

Old 11-28-2006, 06:09 PM   #590
steven
^I'm with Genius^

The shuttle recieved a message from the Research them John's team stole "Komad, all operations were sucessfull, by the way, we have picked up word that your father was been sent by the Jedi Council to infiltrate Dar's new Eclispe class ship. He plans to overload a weapon on the ship and escape before the weapon overpowers destroying the ship and Dar in the process. It might just be me but I feel the war will be over by the end of this week. Good luck, Ranger out!"

Make love, not toast.
Old 11-28-2006, 08:37 PM   #591
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"Very well." Komad replied, attempting to hide his emotions.
Alkonium arrived in the Eclipse's hangar so far undetected. He immediately began sneaking through the ship to find the weapon, and destroy it.

Old 11-29-2006, 01:19 PM   #592
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

Alkea dropped out of hypersapce at Dagobah. She guided the ship with an expert hand, ignoring the warning signs and the like. She landed near the area she had claimed as her own. She told Reyvan to wait there and went towards the hut. Tyrannus greeted her and said, "Your training is complete. There is no need for you to remain. I on the other hand need to remain here."

"I came back to take you back to Coruscant. Are you sure?" Alkea asked with a softness in her voice.

"Yes. It is time for you to face what had happened three years ago. Maybe open again. I sense someone likes you," Tyrannus replied with a fatherly smile. It was something he rarely did.

"Yes," Alkea replied with a slight flush, "I just don't know if I could stand having my heart broken again."

"It is a chance you have to take. Now you must go and hurry. Somehow I sense you are supposed to be there to face the evils in person. You are stronger with your brother."

Alkea nodded and turned to leave the hut. Tyrannus watched as she left. She had always been hot tempered but she could now channel it into productive means. Maybe not the traditional way of the Jedi but at least she wouldn't be rash. Alkea didn't think this as she went back into the ship and said to Reyvan, "Prepare for take off. Next stop the Vectivus station."

Old 11-29-2006, 01:37 PM   #593
steven
^I'm with Genius^

As Tyrannus walked away, three of Dar's Sith Assassin decloacked into of him. Each one had a different saber style (Normal, douple-bladed and two lighsabers).

And as Alkonium krept through the wallways, like Tyrannus, three similar assassins decloacked and activated their lightsabers.

"Master Komad/Tyrannus, Lord Dar has ordered the execution of many jedi on this day. As we speak many Assassins engage important Republic, Jedi and Lady Mortis's cult repersentives. You have been personally selected for termination." Said the Assassin before engaging their traget.

(What happens in this battle is up to you. You may win or die. All your choice )

Make love, not toast.
Old 11-29-2006, 03:47 PM   #594
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
(I have plans for both of them in Part III, so I want them both to defeat the assassins)
Alkonium immediately activated his lightsaber and jumped behind the assassins, slashing the one in the middle across the chest.

Old 11-29-2006, 04:01 PM   #595
Diego Varen
Left and may not return

Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
(Hey Alkonium, I don't want to be a part of this RP, until Part III, so could Karn be killed off and I could be someone else? If one of your created characters hasn't been picked, I'll gladly play as one.)
Diego Varen is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-29-2006, 04:11 PM   #596
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pottsie
(Hey Alkonium, I don't want to be a part of this RP, until Part III, so could Karn be killed off and I could be someone else? If one of your created characters hasn't been picked, I'll gladly play as one.)
(ok, how does getting shot down in a space battle sound?)

Old 11-29-2006, 04:18 PM   #597
Diego Varen
Left and may not return

Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alkonium
(ok, how does getting shot down in a space battle sound?)
(Sure. Is that now? If so, I'll quickly join and make him have an honourable death.)
Diego Varen is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-29-2006, 04:42 PM   #598
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

((You do realize that Tyrannus is on Dagobah right?))

Tyrannus looked at the assassins with a bored look. With a quick movement, he sent them flying into the swamps. There the creatures had a field day rolling and drowning them. Tyrannus watched on and muttered, "Everything feeds somebody here."

Old 11-30-2006, 05:04 AM   #599
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

"I'm already on it Alkea," Reyvan said, punching in the coordinates once again as the ship flew up and out of Dagobah's atmosphere.
Old 11-30-2006, 06:15 PM   #600
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

Alkea cleared the planet just as Reyvan pulled up the coordinates to the station. She took a deep breath and punched it. The ship slipped into the familiar sights of hyperspace. She just stared out the window and watched.

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > Dantooine Theatre Company > Star Wars: The Sith Resurrection Part II: Rise of the Jedi