lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Star Wars: The Sith Resurrection Part II: Rise of the Jedi
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 05-12-2006, 02:36 AM   #41
steven
^I'm with Genius^

Location: Doesn't matter. The question u should be asking is "where r u?"
"Taris!? Great, just what we need. First of all your going to need to change out of those jedi robes before we go out on those streets."

Make love, not toast.
steven is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-12-2006, 05:29 AM   #42
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

Current Game: SMT: Imagine
Reyvan put on some armored clothing,and hid his lightsaber.He started looking around,and found two persons.He could see by their stance they were Jedi.
Jason Skywalker is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-12-2006, 12:08 PM   #43
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

Current Game: Assassin's Creed
LFN Staff Member Veteran Fan Fic Author Contest winner - Fan Fiction Forum Veteran 
((Alkonium: take a number and wait in the queue. I am thinking about it and I have some ideas. Patience. For the Jedi it is time to eat as well ))

Alkea walked along the streets of Taris with Greea following. She had seen one pod head for the Undercity and guessed that there might be more. She decided to explore the streets. Greea on the other hand sent a message to Komad to tell her that she was safe and where she was, I am here on Taris, the upper city south side. I am with another Jedi

Dar was mad that his plans didn't succeed. He didn't notice Tyrannus had boarded until he said, "Are you sure you want to hunt them down?"

JediMaster12 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-12-2006, 04:58 PM   #44
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Current Game: Guild Wars 2
Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
Komad got out of his Jedi Tunic and put on some civilian clothes, keeping his lightsaber well hidden. He then looked back at John. "I have to go. I've just found the location of my wife, and I have to find her." He said, leaving the apartment.

Alkonium is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-12-2006, 05:12 PM   #45
steven
^I'm with Genius^

"I'm coming too" John said as he ran after Komad "So where is she?"

Make love, not toast.
Old 05-12-2006, 05:24 PM   #46
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"To the south, likely in the cantina." Komad replied. When he left the building he looked at the walkway to see it filled with holes, skidmarks, and most importantly, Republic Escape Pods. "Hmm, this is good, it looks like most of the soldiers escaped." He commented.

Old 05-12-2006, 05:35 PM   #47
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

LFN Staff Member Veteran Fan Fic Author Contest winner - Fan Fiction Forum Veteran 
Alkea had led Greea into the cantina. She looked around at the clientele without the intention of causing a ruckus. She went to one of the darker corners to hide amongst the crowd. Greea lost sight of her in one of the lounges and ended up alone for a while. She caught sight of her again when she saw Alkea standing in a corner. She moved near but not too close and kept an eye out for Komad.

Old 05-12-2006, 05:54 PM   #48
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
Komad entered the cantina, and went directly over to the bartender. "Excuse me, I'm looking for someone. I was told to meet her here." He said. "Real specific." The bartender replied. "Ok, she's a Rodian and a Jedi." Komad added. "Oh yeah, over there." the Bartenter said, pointing to where Greea was. Komad then went over there to find his wife.

Old 05-12-2006, 06:24 PM   #49
Xbx_Inthusiast
.Devil's Trap.//

Helpful! 
"Oh master Jedi.. We haven't seen your kind around here lately.." A young woman said, looking at Matthew as he stood, brushing his dark brown and black robes off. "I'm not a Master.. yet.." He said, looking around a little then exiting the ratty tent, watching scavengers pick apart his pod- like he cared. "Alright.. how do I get to the surface..?"
Xbx_Inthusiast is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-13-2006, 04:09 PM   #50
steven
^I'm with Genius^

"Master Komad, try best not to let everyone in the bar your a jedi. Jedi's are high but in the stock marget knower days. Especially on a planet like this." John said to Komad after he spoke to bar tender

Make love, not toast.
Old 05-13-2006, 04:40 PM   #51
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

Reyvan went to the cantina to grab some lost energies.He saw a person telling another to not tell other people he was a Jedi.

"What?Jedi's?Looks like i'm not the only one."said Reyvan.

He then walked up to them.
Old 05-14-2006, 12:36 PM   #52
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
Komad went over to his wife. "Greea, it's me, Komad. I sort of let it slip that you were a Jedi, so we have to get out of here." He said, attempting not to alarm her too much.

Old 05-14-2006, 01:56 PM   #53
steven
^I'm with Genius^

"I suggest we move have. At the moment we need to set-up a base of operations, I suggest the apartment room for the time beeing."

Make love, not toast.
Old 05-14-2006, 04:58 PM   #54
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

"Hi."-said Reyvan-"I know you are Jedi".
Old 05-14-2006, 06:10 PM   #55
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"Alright, but keep quiet about it. Here in Sith Space, anyone, even civilians, are required to shoot and kill Jedi on sight. Like I said before, we have to get out of here before any Sith troops find us." Komad responded.

Last edited by Alkonium; 05-15-2006 at 05:26 PM.
Old 05-14-2006, 06:14 PM   #56
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

"Don't worry.I'm a Jedi myself.Wait a minute,are you Komad?"asked Reyvan.
Old 05-14-2006, 07:35 PM   #57
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"Yes. My wife and I were leading the crew of the Republic Star Destroyer Spirit of Ithor in an attempt to liberate Taris. Unfortunately, we were ambushed by the Sith, and we were forced to abandon ship, and I only met back up with my wife now in this cantina." Komad replied.

Old 05-15-2006, 05:04 AM   #58
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

"Komad, I am not here alone. I met someone aboard the ship before we evacuated. She's over there," and Greea pointed to the corner where Alkea was sitting.
Alkea watched the whole scene where her brother had walked in and inquired about Greea. She hadn't seen him in three years but he hadn't changed much, just his hand where her lightsaber had cut it off. She didn't move but remained where she was sitting and hoped that no one could see her. She was still nervous at meeting fellow Jedi, especially new ones.

Old 05-15-2006, 09:30 AM   #59
Xbx_Inthusiast
.Devil's Trap.//

Helpful! 
Matthew stumbled into the Cantina, blaster marks scorched his clothing, but he didn't seem to damaged. "We.. " He said, walking to Komad. "We need to leave- now. I landed in the Undercity..I was attacked..They're up here searching for Jedi right now.."
Old 05-15-2006, 05:36 PM   #60
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
(@JM12: How hard can it be to recognise a human-Twi'lek hybrid, since I'm pretty sure Komad and Greea would at least have some guess that she was Alkea. There aren't many half-human, half-Twi'leks, and I'm pretty sure that none of them look alike, except maybe siblings.)
"Alright, let's go." Komad said, then going over to Alkea, not knowing it was her. "Listen, my wife told me you're a Jedi, so unless you want to be found out by the Sith, you'd best come with us." He said.

Old 05-15-2006, 05:40 PM   #61
steven
^I'm with Genius^

"I'll meet you at the apartment. I'll stop off and gather supplies. Hopefully what credits I have left should be enough."

Make love, not toast.
Old 05-15-2006, 05:51 PM   #62
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

"I'll come with you.I have a rather large supply of credits.And that's being modest."said Reyvan.
Old 05-15-2006, 05:53 PM   #63
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

((Alkonium: I was thinking in terms of time. You never know what could happen. Three years is a long time and considering the environment she was in I just thought...well let's run with it))

"I see three years have improved your looks but I can't say as to mine dear brother," Alkea spoke. She stood her full height and continued, "Time does fly doesn't it?"

Greea knew for certain that it was Alkea. She waited to let her husband say something.

Old 05-15-2006, 06:00 PM   #64
steven
^I'm with Genius^

"No thanks. I dont trust you. I'll go alone." He said to Reyvan.

Make love, not toast.
Old 05-15-2006, 06:31 PM   #65
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"Yeah, but it is good to see you again, Alkea." Komad said, and then hugged his sister. "Now, we have to get out of here."
Right when they left the cantina, they were confronted by a squad of Sith Troops. "There they are! Kill the Jedi!" The leader shouted out.

Old 05-15-2006, 06:47 PM   #66
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

Alkea just looked at them and cocked her brown as if they were bothersome flies. She ignited her blade and stood ready. Greea had hers out and ready to ignite it. Alkea said, "Kill the Jedi? Can't you think of something better than that?"

Old 05-15-2006, 07:03 PM   #67
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
Komad then activated his lightsaber. Its blade was a unique viridian colour, created after he lost his orange lightsaber on Naboo last year. The Sith Troops fired, Komad twirled his lightsaber in his hand, blocking most of their shots and taking out most of them. Unfortunately another group of reinforcements came in to assist the remaining troops. Then, it seemed as if out of nowhere, the troopers were sniped into submission. Gamma Squad? Komad thought.

Old 05-15-2006, 08:35 PM   #68
Xbx_Inthusiast
.Devil's Trap.//

Helpful! 
Matthew walked over the bodies, snatching a rifle from one of the men's bodies and began distributing them. "Might as well go incognito.." He said, taking off his large robe. "Less damage and more concealing than a lightsaber.."
Old 05-15-2006, 10:36 PM   #69
Maverick5770

Admiral Vot was personally leading the hunt and kill mission on Taris. After one squad reported finding the jedi in a local Cantina, Vot ordered every troop to get to that posistion ASAP. Dar would accept failure once, meybe even twice but three would be the end of his admirality. Charging his blaster he moved closer to were the jedi were.

I Am Canadian

Go Canucks Go

I am a firm believer in Jesus Christ
Maverick5770 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-15-2006, 11:04 PM   #70
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

"I see you haven't lost your touch Komad. Three years have done you good," Tyrannus said as he stepped out of the shadows. He gazed at the brother and sister and continued, "It seems Alkea developed some spine. Exile has been good to her indeed."

((Alkonium:I have a sketch of Alkea three years later. I want to add color. What do you see brother and sister as?))

Old 05-16-2006, 07:47 AM   #71
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
((Well, I'd say that Komad now has a thicker build, a Jedi Mullet[Obi-Wan's hairstyle in Ep2, and Anakin's in Ep3], his mechanical hand looks real, and he wears a standard Jedi Robe. All I can suggest for Alkea is that her clothes are very muddy and torn up. For both of them I think remember saying black hair.))
"Tyrannus. So, too lazy to take us yourself, and instead you sent these troops? You've lost your touch. Three years ago you were the only Sith Lord with any cunning." Komad said, holding his lightsaber tightly.

Last edited by Alkonium; 05-16-2006 at 04:33 PM.
Old 05-16-2006, 12:18 PM   #72
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

"Stupid fool. You think I want to take you on? I'm glad I didn't connect with you for long the last time we met. You are horrible at judging character," Tyrannus replied. Tyrannus didn't make a move except stand there. He continued, "Besides Sith, Jedi, they are merely titles. I guess you are too stupid to realize that it was Dar that sent them. I have no desire to conquer. At least your sister knew that the last time and could tell that I was doing something that was as old as four thousand years."

Greea raised her head when she heard her brother's name. She wanted desperately to find him and bring him back to the light. She listened to see if Tyrannus would reveal more.

((Alkonium: I need skin color. Are we going Twilek coloring like green, blue, purple or human coloring? I think you might like what I have for Alkea.))

Old 05-16-2006, 12:28 PM   #73
steven
^I'm with Genius^

John, with a full bottel, a clothe and a cigerate in hand, walked up behind Komad and wispered "You and the other get out, I'll create a distraction."

Make love, not toast.
Old 05-16-2006, 04:12 PM   #74
Xbx_Inthusiast
.Devil's Trap.//

Helpful! 
Matthew dropped the rifle and sighed. "A Sith lord..?"
Old 05-16-2006, 04:48 PM   #75
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
((@JM12: I always pictured Komad and Alkea as having a human Caucasian skintone, except for their Lekku, which is the same tone as Aayla Secura's.))
"I believe you, but I don't think Dar would try and kill his brother-in-law or his sister, so I guess that's why he sent these troops to do it. So what do you actually want with us?" Komad asked, still not trusting Tyrannus.

Old 05-16-2006, 04:59 PM   #76
steven
^I'm with Genius^

"I once killed a guy who killed his kids and wife because he had trouble sleeping. But of you say so."

Make love, not toast.
Old 05-16-2006, 10:35 PM   #77
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

"Perhaps you should ask Alkea. She seems to know quite a bit," Tyrannus said. He wanted the truths to come out.
Alkea was upset at the manuever and choosing her words carefully she said, "He has no loyalties to the Sith or Jedi. He has a unique role to play. It is something he should explain," and she glared at Tyrannus.

Old 05-16-2006, 11:10 PM   #78
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"Regardless of who's planning on explaining, we should get off the streets before more Sith Troops arrive." Komad said, putting his lightsaber back on his belt. "John and I have been hiding in an apartment since the destruction of the Spirit of Ithor, so I suggest we go there."

Old 05-16-2006, 11:51 PM   #79
Xbx_Inthusiast
.Devil's Trap.//

Helpful! 
Matthew withdrew his lightsaber, running towards Tyrannus, flipping forward into a vertical slice with is ignited blue saber. His slice quickly being blocked by a fizz of red sparks from Tyrannus. He flipped backwards twice and landed in a crouch, moving to stand. "See.. Red.. As a Leigreks eye.. He's still a Sith.." Matthew said, twirling his lightsaber and deactivating it, sheathing it.
Old 05-17-2006, 02:49 AM   #80
steven
^I'm with Genius^

"Never judge a book by it's cover. For all you know he could be cookiee scout and was payed a lightsaber for a few cookiees."

Make love, not toast.
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > Dantooine Theatre Company > Star Wars: The Sith Resurrection Part II: Rise of the Jedi