lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Star Wars: The Sith Resurrection Part II: Rise of the Jedi
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 05-26-2006, 02:48 PM   #121
steven
^I'm with Genius^

Location: Doesn't matter. The question u should be asking is "where r u?"
"Master Komand. I'm so glad your allive. We really need to talk. I think I've found a way of sending a message to the republic." John said as they reached the elivator "Theres a small communations satalite attached to the sith civilian housing center for families of soldiers who are fighting in the war. It used to send messages to love ones. If we hack into it, we can atleast one message to the republic."

Make love, not toast.
steven is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-26-2006, 05:36 PM   #122
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Current Game: Guild Wars 2
Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"Alright, though I doubt what good it would do. We came in with a Star Destroyer and we were annihilated. Unless they send a battle fleet, it'll be more of the same, but it's worth a shot." Komad replied.
"Virul. Until he was killed by Kalla Vel three years ago, I swore revenge on him for killing Amidala, a revenge I never got." Demo replied, then limping into the medical facility.

Last edited by Alkonium; 09-04-2009 at 12:18 AM.
Alkonium is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-26-2006, 06:08 PM   #123
steven
^I'm with Genius^

"A Star Destroyer is massive. However if they came by smaller transports, they'd be able to rescue us and establish a base here."

Make love, not toast.
Old 05-26-2006, 06:40 PM   #124
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
(@steven:think you might want the part of Dar, since Maverick5770 is too busy?)
"Ok, we'll send Gamma Squad as soon as Demo and Alkea get back." Komad replied.
"Thank you doctor." Demo said as soon as the doctor in the medical facility repaired his leg. "No thank you, any soldier for the Republic is welcome here." The doctor replied. Once Demo and Alkea were outside the facility, the got a message from Komad. "We need you back here now, we've just received some important information from John." He said.

Old 05-26-2006, 10:00 PM   #125
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

Current Game: Assassin's Creed
LFN Staff Member Veteran Fan Fic Author Contest winner - Fan Fiction Forum Veteran 
Alkea heard the message from her brother. She was kind of sorry that their conversation was going to get cut short so she decided to make the best of it, "Revenge is never the best way to go. It consumes you. I ran away but that didn't help either. What is one to do to continue?"

((Hey Alkonium, nice avatar. I wonder where I could get one just like that ))

JediMaster12 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-26-2006, 11:34 PM   #126
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"I've realised that it's best to move on and learn from the experience. Gain widsom from it, not anger." Demo replied, now easily walking on both legs. "We should get back down to the Lower City, we both know Komad doesn't like to be kept waiting."
When they regrouped with everyone else, Demo decided to talk with Komad alone. "Komad, there is something important I wanted to talk to you about." He said. "Yes, go on." Komad replied. "You are my commanding officer, so I wanted to make sure that you do not have a problem with me having any feelings for your sister." Demo explained. "No, of course not. In fact, I'm glad." Komad responded. "What?" Demo replied, surprised by Komad's response. "Yes, I think it would help both of you." Komad replied. "Thank you Master."

Old 05-27-2006, 11:10 AM   #127
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

Current Game: SMT: Imagine
Reyvan killed the last one of them and went back to his Lower City apartment.He washed himself,and went to the Cantina.
Jason Skywalker is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-27-2006, 12:58 PM   #128
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

LFN Staff Member Veteran Fan Fic Author Contest winner - Fan Fiction Forum Veteran 
Brother are you trying to set me up on a date? Alkea sent through the Force. It was first time in a long time that she teased him. She liked the soldier and she felt she could let go but wasn't sure. She wasn't quite ready to be that sociable and she wasn't sure on whether or not ot trust in love again.

Old 05-27-2006, 02:12 PM   #129
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
Yes, but it wasn't my idea, it was Demo's. Don't worry, if you're uncomfortable about it, he can't right now, since he's got an important job to do with the rest of Gamma Squad. Komad sent back through the Force.

Old 05-27-2006, 05:24 PM   #130
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

Current Game: SMT: Imagine
Reyvan sat at and said to the Bartender:

"Hey,give me a shot of Juma Juice and keep them coming."

"Yes sir.It will be 25 credits."said the bartender.

Reyvan handed the money and started drinking.

"This is getting boring and unpredictable.I wonder what will happen" thought Reyvan.Then,some Bounty Hunters tried to shot him but Reyvan ignited his lightsaber and deflected the blasts.

"I'm never going to this cantina again!" thought Reyvan to himself.
Jason Skywalker is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-28-2006, 12:26 PM   #131
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

Greea felt the exchange but didn't hear it. She was glad that Alkea was opening up again. She just squeesed her husband's hand as her way of understanding.
Alkea looked at her brother and asked, "Where do we go from here?"

Old 05-28-2006, 12:41 PM   #132
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"We're going to create a diversion near the entrance to the Sith Housing Complex, allowing Gamma Squad to sneak in and inform the Republic of our present situation." Komad replied.
"Don't worry, Alkea. I'll be back, I do this all the time." Demo said to Alkea and then rejoined his squad.

Last edited by Alkonium; 05-28-2006 at 12:59 PM.
Old 05-29-2006, 02:51 PM   #133
steven
^I'm with Genius^

"Why sneak when I can just as easily walk through? You lot look like jedi and republicans. I don't.
"You lot have classic clone characterists" He said at the Gamma Squad
"Your head tales and injuries give you away." He said to the jedi.
"I don't. I look just any ordinary bloke who's just had a few drinks. And this way you have a chance to flirt with the bomber."

Make love, not toast.
Old 05-29-2006, 05:02 PM   #134
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"I doubt they'd simply let you walk in and access the communications satellite, so I recommend that we get ahold of one of their uniforms, and then we send someone dressed in the Sith Uniform in there to access the communications array. Of course, it would have to be a male human, since otherwise the armour wouldn't fit, and the Sith would be very suspicious." Komad replied. "I agree." Blade added. "I recommend John go, he's the least recognisable out of any of us."

Old 05-29-2006, 05:07 PM   #135
steven
^I'm with Genius^

"Great Idea. And with the suit I can proberly sabotarge the sith's facitallties. So how are we going get one?"

Make love, not toast.
Old 05-29-2006, 05:21 PM   #136
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"Somehow we'll get one off a Sith Stormtrooper. This is going to be difficult since they'd notice damage on the armour. Any ideas?" Komad replied.

Old 05-30-2006, 04:48 AM   #137
steven
^I'm with Genius^

"Nope. Not at all. If only we had a jedi who could use jedi mind trick. Oh wait, we have two jedi who can use jedi mind trick."

Make love, not toast.
Old 05-30-2006, 07:51 AM   #138
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"Three actually: my wife is also a Jedi, but I think Alkea should go for this job." Komad replied.

Old 05-30-2006, 12:05 PM   #139
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

Alkea had cocked her eyebrow at John when he commented on flirting. She detested crude jokes at her expense and had detested them more since she had left. She ignored the brute and listened to the banter to figure out what to do about obtaining a Sith uniform. She looked at her brother incredulously and asked, "Why me?"

Old 05-30-2006, 12:08 PM   #140
steven
^I'm with Genius^

"Why not you? I'm sure Demo wouldn't mind you leaving him for a few minutes to get us a sith suit. If you need any help, Danny here," He said patting a marine on the back "Is great with distraction."

Make love, not toast.
Old 05-30-2006, 04:22 PM   #141
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

Alkea cringed at John's comment inwardly. She was thoroughly annoyed right now and it wsa starting to show in more ways than one. Some of the debris they were standing near was starting to shake. Alkea became aware with what she was doing and calmed down. She said, "Alright then. Where are we heading?" Her voice had a little edge in it.

Old 05-30-2006, 04:41 PM   #142
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"Alright, here's the plan: there's a cantina nearby where many Sith Troopers go when off duty. Normally, they'd be resistant to a Jedi Mind Trick, but depending on how drunk they are, persuading them will be much easier. Now, all you need to do is find the drunkest Sith Trooper in there, and persuade him to give you his armour." Komad replied. "Or you could start a drinking contest, keeping yourself sober with the Force, and by the time you opponent has passed out, just pick up his armour and leave."

Last edited by Alkonium; 09-04-2009 at 12:23 AM.
Old 05-30-2006, 05:21 PM   #143
steven
^I'm with Genius^

"Thats a good idea. And easy, I could send one of my marines to do that. You jedi should save your energy"

Make love, not toast.
Old 05-30-2006, 05:28 PM   #144
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"Ok, that should work. Tell him to meet us outside the cantina once he's got the armour." Komad replied.

Old 05-30-2006, 06:18 PM   #145
steven
^I'm with Genius^

John turned around to one of the Marines standing behind him "meet us outside the cantina once he's got the armour"

Make love, not toast.
Old 05-30-2006, 09:19 PM   #146
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

The debris had managed to stop shaking and Alkea calmed down. She said, "If you want to approach a male and drunken trooper, the best way to do it is with finesee. Believe me, nothing is more powerful than the smile of a woman." She looked at Komad and ask, "What do you think? That way nobody gets drunk over nothing."

Old 05-30-2006, 10:47 PM   #147
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"That's why I recommended you in the first place." Komad replied. He then looked back at the marine John sent. "Change of plans: Alkea's going instead." He said.

Old 05-31-2006, 05:36 AM   #148
steven
^I'm with Genius^

"Fine, I want you to go with her, as backup." He said to his marine and then turned back to Komad "what are we going while we're waiting?"

Make love, not toast.
Old 05-31-2006, 06:34 PM   #149
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

Alkea replied for her brother, "He will be waiting."

Old 05-31-2006, 08:12 PM   #150
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"Yeah, good luck in there." Komad said back to Alkea as he watched her enter the cantina.
Back in the Jedi Temple on Coruscant, Alkonium knelt before a statue of his wife. "My love, I fear the worst. Our son may have been killed in an attempt to liberate the planet of Taris, and our daughter is still in self-exile on Dagobah. Did they mature enough in the absence? How do we know they still knew to stay away from the Dark Side?" He asked, knowing he would get a response, although his wife had been dead for thirteen years.

Last edited by Alkonium; 09-04-2009 at 12:25 AM.
Old 05-31-2006, 10:04 PM   #151
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

Akea entered the cantina and immediately she wrinkled her nose. She disliked alcohol and here it was like a permanent haze hovering everywhere. I am going to desperately need a shower after this she thought to herself. She walked in and scanned for any obvious Sith and hoped to Force that the plan would work.

Meanwhile, Greea whispered to Komad asking, "Did you notice how the debris shook when John said something to her? It was almost as if she were annoyed, maybe angry."

Old 05-31-2006, 10:12 PM   #152
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"Yes, it was very unsettling to me. Now I really want to know what was going on Dagobah for the past three years and what sort of influence Tyrannus was on her. I'm also now interested in what kind of power she, and for that matter I, would have, since we have the same midi-chlorian count, given the proper training. But of course, my midi-chlorian count is still nothing compared to yours." Komad replied. "I do hope she's alright in there. She never did like alcohol, and Tarisian Ale is some of the worst liquor in the galaxy."

Last edited by Alkonium; 05-31-2006 at 10:34 PM.
Old 06-01-2006, 01:49 PM   #153
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

Alkea managed to find a few off duty Siths who looked like they were just chillin'. She had handed her lightsaber to Komad before entering since the reaction would not be favorable if she had brought it in. She siddled up and played cutsey with them though their breath nearly wanted to make her vomit. She managed to keep them at arms length while getting invited to a party later in the evening. She smiled a pretty smile and left with the datapad information in her hand remembering to turn around and smile saying, see ya there." She headed towards the door and rolled her eyes. I hope I don't have to go in there again. She came out of the cantina and held the datapad in her hand and said, "We've hit a jackpot."

While Alkea was in the cantina Greea was talking to Komad, "I sensed no deception from Tyrannus. In fact I think he may have been the reason she came back. I think John may have hit a nerve of hers for she was throughly annoyed when he spoke."

Old 06-01-2006, 04:47 PM   #154
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"It's not deception if the topic never comes up, meaning he was neither telling the truth nor lies about what happened on Dagobah, because he told us nothing. I feel that all is not all as it seems." Komad replied, then noticed that Alkea had returned from the cantina. "How did it go in there?" He asked, handing his sister's lightsaber back to her.

Old 06-01-2006, 05:38 PM   #155
steven
^I'm with Genius^

"She doesn't have a suit. Personally, we should of just found some lone sentry and used a confussion grenade or something."

Make love, not toast.
Old 06-02-2006, 03:28 AM   #156
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

Alkea glared at the soldier and replied while holding out the datapad, "Let's just say that we are invited to a party. They will have the uniforms there. Minimal bloodshed."

Old 06-02-2006, 05:58 AM   #157
steven
^I'm with Genius^

"Great, so then we charge into the party, take the suits and leave behind some sort of explosive. Because I dont know about you lot but I'd feel better if there were less sith troopers to deal with."

Make love, not toast.
Old 06-02-2006, 07:30 AM   #158
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"Bad idea. That would only draw out more Sith Troops, likely overwhelming us. However, there are alternatives to fighting. I suggest we slip a sedative into their drinks, while we appear to actually be drinking." Komad replied.

Old 06-02-2006, 12:10 PM   #159
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

"Excuse me brother," Alkea said with a slight sauciness in her voice, "they will more likely have Tarisian ale. If you remember, that stuff is extremely potent. They'll be passed out after three drinks."
Alkea didn't know why but she was thoroughly annoyed with the bloodthirsty soldier. She took a glance at Demo and she calmed down. He understood her pain and she thought that maybe with his help, she could let go.

Old 06-02-2006, 01:00 PM   #160
steven
^I'm with Genius^

"While they'll sober up at some point, they'll get back to work and possibly shoot us. I say we kill them or atleast infect them with some illness that stops them working."

Make love, not toast.
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > Dantooine Theatre Company > Star Wars: The Sith Resurrection Part II: Rise of the Jedi