lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Star Wars: The Sith Resurrection Part II: Rise of the Jedi
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 07-02-2006, 08:19 PM   #241
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

Current Game: Assassin's Creed
LFN Staff Member Veteran Fan Fic Author Contest winner - Fan Fiction Forum Veteran 
They were silenced by the hum of a lightsaber as Alkea stood there in front of them. She said calmly and firmly, "I wouldn't do that if I were you. Now you are going to pretend like none of this happened. Got it?"

JediMaster12 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-03-2006, 09:37 PM   #242
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Current Game: Guild Wars 2
Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
The Sith Officer simply responded with, "She's a Jedi! Kill her!" and then raised his blaster. Meanwhile, a group of rebels had begun their attack on the Sith Base, led by three Jedi and a number of Republic Marines, and a fleet of Republic Star Destroyers had begun to move towards Taris.

Alkonium is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-04-2006, 04:39 PM   #243
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

LFN Staff Member Veteran Fan Fic Author Contest winner - Fan Fiction Forum Veteran 
The Sith officer had no time to react except maybe squeeze off one shot as he was struck down by Alkea. When the room was full of bodies, she took a deep breath and it felt like she was choking. She glanced at the security cams and saw her brother lead the attack. She slid into the controller's seat and unlocked all the security doors. She sent a little message to her brother's comm and left to fight her way down.

((Alkonium: I will be gone Wed till Sat at a dig site ok?))

Old 07-04-2006, 04:53 PM   #244
steven
^I'm with Genius^

Location: Doesn't matter. The question u should be asking is "where r u?"
"Well, since your the commando, what do you suggest we do? Sneak out or blast our way out?"Said John, reading his gun as he heard the footsteps of sith troops marching toward them.

Make love, not toast.
steven is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-04-2006, 07:32 PM   #245
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
(@JM12: Ok, given the rate of things in summer, that shouldn't make much of a difference)
"Let's do the Republic a favour and take out this facility for them." Blade replied, and began placing an explosive device near a exhaust panel. He then signalled Alkea. "This building's going to blow, so I suggest you leave immediately." He said to her, placing another explosive device.

Old 07-07-2006, 07:10 PM   #246
steven
^I'm with Genius^

"Wait,this is a civillian building, they have children that will get caught in the blast." John informed.

Make love, not toast.
Old 07-07-2006, 09:53 PM   #247
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

Alkea said nothing but turned tail to where the children would be. She went with a quickened pace. She used the FOrce to sense out the building and from the plans she had downloaded. She was going to rig the evac alarms so that they would leave.

Old 07-08-2006, 09:51 AM   #248
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"Ok, new plan: we evacuate the civilians from the building, and then we hold out for reinforcements to take control of the building." Blade said out loud and to Alkea on his communicator.
Komad, Greea, and Yado continued their assault, when they arrived and the civilian housing complex that Blade, Niner, John, and Alkea had infiltrated. Komad signalled for Demo to blow the door open and he sent a message to those inside. "Ok, clear away from the main door, we're blowing it open!" He said into his communicator.

Old 07-08-2006, 05:27 PM   #249
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

"The door is unlocked and the alarms are going to ring any moment," Alkea replied from the inside. She crawled up into the vents to hide and wait.

Old 07-10-2006, 10:40 AM   #250
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"Ok, try to take out the security system. Blade, Niner, and John should be with you shortly." Komad replied. He then motioned for the group to enter the facility.
Blade, Niner, and John then arrived at the security control room. "Alright, let's deactivate the security system, and do it quickly. I doubt we have much time." Blade said to Niner and John.

Last edited by Alkonium; 07-21-2006 at 11:44 PM.
Old 07-24-2006, 03:13 PM   #251
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

Alkea was up in the vents and crawling through them. She watched as the civilians evac once the alarms went off. She then crawled back to the main security room where she popped out of the vent and landed so quietly that no one noticed her until she said, "Hello there."

Old 07-24-2006, 07:00 PM   #252
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
One of the civilians decided to speak. "Have you come to free us, Jedi?" He asked Alkea.
After splitting up from the Slicer and Demo, Komad's group then arrived at the door to the civilian "quarters". Komad tried to open it, but it appeared to be locked, fortunately from that side, though. He then looked to his wife. "Greea, think you can slice this door?" He asked her.

Old 07-28-2006, 06:23 PM   #253
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

Alkea looked at the civilian with a slightly confused look. She didn't know what to say. Swallowing a lump in her throat, she said softly, "Yes. When I release the security locks, just make for the doors. Alright?"

Greea responded, "I could but what of Alkea? She may be in the security room already. Ask her."

Old 07-28-2006, 06:52 PM   #254
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"I think she's on the other side of that door." Komad replied.

Demo and Slicer then regrouped with their squadmates in the security control room. "Glad you're here, we've disable the autoturrets, but we still need to deactivate the lockout." Blade said to them. "Understood sir." Demo replied. "What progress has General Kaltas made?" Blade asked. "His group has breached the building, and are proceeding to free the civilians." Slicer replied. "I'll get right on ending the lockdown."

Old 07-29-2006, 12:09 AM   #255
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

"I'll do it." Alkea sliced into a nearby terminal. With amazing dexterity of her fingers, she programed the bulkheads to think that it was emergency evac. All the security doors began to unlock as she went through each of the systems.

Old 07-29-2006, 12:33 AM   #256
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"Alright, it looks like our work is done here. Let's regroup at the entrance." Komad said into his communicator. When the group was reunited at the door, they left the building only to be ambushed by a number of Battle Droids, led by a droid believed to have been destroyed twenty-five years ago: HK-101. "Statement: A valiant effort, Jedi, but futile nonetheless. You meatbags are hopelessly outnumbered." The ancient Assassin Droid said to the group. "HK-101, I presume? You may have been before my time, but my father told me about you. He said you've been functioning for thousands of years, following your predecessor HK-47, doing his bidding. At least, that was the case until twenty-five years ago, when Isomah Enu destroyed you, and my father destroyed HK-47." Komad replied. "Observation: Ah, a Kaltas. Not only will Dar be pleased, but I shall finally take vengeance upon Alkonium Kaltas for destroying HK-47." HK-101 commented on the situation.

Old 07-29-2006, 01:38 PM   #257
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

Alkea waited until the last of the civilians left. She felt a disturbance in the Force and went to find her brother. She used the air ducts to get to where he was and upon getting there, she saw the droid. The model looked familiar. She carefully opened the vent and jumped down and said, "Hello there. Brother, do I always have to bail you out?"

Old 07-29-2006, 04:17 PM   #258
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
Komad looked up for a moment, and then looked at his sister. "You won't have to this time." He said to his sister, looking up again as a group of Republic ATTs began their descent.

Old 07-29-2006, 04:58 PM   #259
steven
^I'm with Genius^

A message came through the coms"Komad!? It's John Ranger. I've met with the republic forces. We're begining our assault. There's also more. We need a meeting spot. He's attempting to block our commucations. Meet back at the apartment o..." The message ended there.

Make love, not toast.
Old 07-29-2006, 08:28 PM   #260
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
Komad then jumped to HK-101's location, activating his lightsaber. HK-101 then pulled out two lightsabers as well, one of which was the same lightsaber that had cut off Alkonium's arm, all those years ago on Mustafar. The Commandos began firing upon the Sith Battle Droids, taking out the weaker models with little difficulty.

Old 07-31-2006, 02:39 PM   #261
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

Alkea drew out her lightsaber and got into a ready stance. She calmed herself and reached out to her brother through the Force

Old 08-02-2006, 12:20 PM   #262
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
Komad was able to block all of HK-101's intricate, yet overly mechanical attacks. Like many droid models, his tactics quickly became predictable. They locked sabers, and then when Komad saw a Republic AAC fly by, he jumped out of the way as it fired its beam laser at HK-101, ripping the ancient droid to shreds.

Old 08-07-2006, 07:26 PM   #263
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

Alkea raced forward and jumped through the entry way mindless of anything coming their way. She merely deflected them or dodged them. She shouted, 'We don't have much time. I set the security systems to explode!"

Old 08-07-2006, 09:04 PM   #264
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"Alright commandos, let's clear the building." Blade said, and directed the other members of Gamma Squad to break the nearest window and grapple down from the newly created opening.
Komad spotted his sister as she was running from the Sith Facility. "John wants us to meet at the apartment. Greea and Yado are there now." He said to her.

Old 08-10-2006, 02:26 PM   #265
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

Alkea didn't say anything but took off running. From a distance Tyrannus was watching her run and he could see the uncertaintity in her steps. He figured that she was unsure as how to deal with herself. Still, maybe she'll figure out one day where her place is.

Greea was pacing in the apartment waiting for the others. She could hear the explosions coming from the facilities and hoped that Komad and Alkea weren't doing anything foolish.

Old 08-10-2006, 02:56 PM   #266
steven
^I'm with Genius^

John ran from a building that was on fire after a sith fighter crashed into. The building was quickly crumbling apart, John and a group of soldiers had just made it out onto a walkaway before the roof of the level they were on callasped.

As they made it onto the walkway they noticed a large statue of Dar was situated on a foutain in the middle of the walkway. This made them uneasy. What made them even more uneasy is when they saw Darth Dar himself standing infront of the foutain.

"Foolish trooper. You cannot foil my plan!" Mocked Dar as he reached for his lightsaber

"Watch me! Troops open fire!" Order John as he raised his blaster riffle at Dar only to watch the blaster fly out of his hands and fly over into a Republic vichile on a lower platform, just left to the walkway. The vechile blew up when the blasters impacted on it. Dar laughed and John charged in anger at the rodian sith lord. Dar only raised his hand and used Drain Field on the group. Killing them all expect John, who clung onto to shred of life.

Make love, not toast.
Old 08-13-2006, 09:07 PM   #267
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
Komad spotted Dar on the lower platform and decided to confront him. He jumped down, activating his lightsaber. "It's over Dar. The Republic outnumbers your forces five to one." He said to his brother-in-law.

Old 08-14-2006, 07:58 AM   #268
steven
^I'm with Genius^

"Yep, and doesn't it scare you to death." Laughed Dar "And you've foolishly fallen into my trap. Tell me brother-in-law, what do you know of the sith? Not the cult or empires. The real sith species. What do you know of their technoligy?"

Make love, not toast.
Old 08-14-2006, 12:23 PM   #269
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"I know that they are originally from Ziost, although most believe they originated on Korriban. I also know that they were red-skinned humanoids with tentacle beards. Their technology was mostly fueled by the Dark Side of the Force, and a favoured weapon of theirs was the Lanvarok. We Jedi do not use the Dark Side, but do not think we are ignorant of it." Komad replied, holding his lightsaber in a traditional Soresu-style defensive stance.

Old 08-17-2006, 10:24 PM   #270
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

Brother, shall we dance? Alkea sent. She appeared from wherever she went after they charged through the door. She was up for a fight and hoped that her brother would accommodate her like how they used to when they sparred as kids.

Old 08-18-2006, 06:32 PM   #271
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
Of course. Komad sent back. We can't kill him though, I've made a promise to Greea.

Old 08-18-2006, 07:05 PM   #272
steven
^I'm with Genius^

"Sooo Kaltas... How's my sister? I bet she's having a whale of a time with a half-blood like yourself," Spat Dar (:P) "Now are you two going to do something? I haven't had any good competion in sometime"

Make love, not toast.
Old 08-18-2006, 07:40 PM   #273
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
(@steven: FYI: Dar does not actually have a "Darth" name, he simply kept his original name)
"You are your Master's Apprentice." Komad replied, remembering how intolerant Darth Virul was of half-breeds like him and his sister. "Your sister doesn't seem to care that my parents were of different species, maybe you should follow her example. She actually finds my having both hair and lekku very attractive." He then swung his lightsaber

Old 08-18-2006, 07:51 PM   #274
steven
^I'm with Genius^

"I don't care what she does. I'm trying to do the galaxy a favour here. Somebody need's to stop the old man. If only I could find it." Dar muttered to himself "Where did she hide the blasted thing? Your not getting any strang feelings about a certain place on his planet do you Komad?"

Make love, not toast.
Old 08-18-2006, 11:12 PM   #275
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"By any chance are you referring to Tyrannus? And yes, I do sense it. It seems we have a common enemy and someone we both care about. What is it you're looking for?" Komad replied, deactivating his lightsaber.

Old 08-19-2006, 07:25 AM   #276
steven
^I'm with Genius^

"Tyrannus? Nah, he's not the problem. You've properly never met the old man..." Dar paused "What am I looking for? Ever heard of the Ark of Darth Vectivus. Which was moved to his planet many years before the Battle of Naboo. Funny that such a powerfull artifact is hidden away on a useless planet like this."

Make love, not toast.
Old 08-21-2006, 10:33 PM   #277
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"As my master, the late Kalla Vel, once said, there is a reason for everything, although the only notable things about Taris are that it's where swoop bikes originated, it's one of the only two planets in which Tachs can be found, and it's part of the Perlemian Trade Route, which leads straight to Coruscant." Komad commented. "It was also ravaged by a Sith Lord named Darth Malak, but that was thousands of years before the Battle of Naboo. What exactly is the purpose of this Ark? Surely Darth Vectivus is dead now."

Last edited by Alkonium; 08-22-2006 at 02:02 PM.
Old 08-23-2006, 04:34 PM   #278
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

"Of course he's dead brother. You of all people should know that powerful objets give off signatures. I do wish you wouldn't call Tyrannus evil.," Alkea stepped up behind with her lightsaber drawn. "He sees things differently, not light nor dark. He's also a bit eccentric."

Old 08-23-2006, 04:40 PM   #279
steven
^I'm with Genius^

"Tyrannus' actions are unclear. Perhabs he has none, perhabs he's mearly observing you. I really don't care. And your are right Alkea, powerfull objects do give off signatures but the Ark... it doesn't, I don't understand it... it just doesn't..." Dar muttered to himself.

Make love, not toast.
Old 08-23-2006, 05:44 PM   #280
Alkonium
To Mend and Defend

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
"Whatever it is, it must be found. And in case you've forgotten, we're still in the middle of a battle, although I don't think we will be much longer." Komad commented. "You may be my brother-in-law, but you're still a Sith." He said to Dar.

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > Dantooine Theatre Company > Star Wars: The Sith Resurrection Part II: Rise of the Jedi