lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: New Patch???
Thread Tools Display Modes
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 04-25-2006, 03:16 PM   #1
xenick
Lurker
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 3
New Patch???

This goes out to all programmer in Lucas Arts.

I'd like to say that the version 1.02a is the better of the two versions reason being you can move when in a DFA and backslash and kicking is easier....Some others are good too. One thing I don't understand is why you all changed the gameplay of the original version to that crappy 1.04... It doesn't make sense. If it's because the users wanted it well those users just hated the fact that they didn't know how to play 1.02a. It's so true and a lot of people who played 1.02a and switched over to 1.04 came right back after seeing how the gameplay was for 1.04. My point is that 1.04 is very good for the admin features added on to it...but that's all that should have been added. I'd like to ask the programmers to make the admins commands but keep 1.02a gameplay the same for a new patch. I have many people who have asked me to write to you guys requesting this. You have a lot of players and people who love you and love this game version. I'd like for you all the notice us and help us out a little bit. A lot of admins have a hard time controller people who "Noob" in servers and it's hard with 1.02a so we would like to ask for a new patch...it would be greatly appreciated.

Plz consider this request. In doing this a lot of players wont leave the game....they will start to come back!
xenick is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-25-2006, 08:37 PM   #2
Reclaimer
Loves Keira Knightley.
 
Reclaimer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: ...
Posts: 1,661
No offense, but we're NOT Lucasarts. We're just a community of gamers who enjoy the games. If you want to contact Lucasarts, go to the offical webpage and send an e-mail from there.


philla は陰茎のハハのwat の名前をであるそのlmfao のゲイの名前吸う
Reclaimer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-26-2006, 02:05 AM   #3
acdcfanbill
..the wonders I have seen
 
acdcfanbill's Avatar
 
Status: Super Moderator
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Random Hell Wholes around the
Posts: 5,698
Imperialist Meatbags Guild Member The Walking Carpets Guild Member LFN Staff Member 10 year veteran! 
you forget the 1.03 patch too

acdcfanbill is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-26-2006, 07:39 AM   #4
Reclaimer
Loves Keira Knightley.
 
Reclaimer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: ...
Posts: 1,661
Maybe he didn't like the 1.03 patch...lol


philla は陰茎のハハのwat の名前をであるそのlmfao のゲイの名前吸う
Reclaimer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-26-2006, 03:10 PM   #5
Good Sir Knight
Junior Member
 
Good Sir Knight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: US
Posts: 285
Quote:
Originally Posted by xenick
If it's because the users wanted it well those users just hated the fact that they didn't know how to play 1.02a.
Wrong, alot of people switched because of the exploits in 1.02. This is merely one of many reasons and to describe all of them would be a waste of time.

Just because people like to play 1.04 doesn't mean they're noobs and as far as a new patch? Well... hell is about to freeze over any time now.
Good Sir Knight is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-27-2006, 11:56 PM   #6
xenick
Lurker
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 3
Well listen I don't know how long you all have been playing this particular game but I have since release...So I didn't like the way they ****ed the game play up...Just needed admin fixes...that's all
xenick is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-28-2006, 02:42 AM   #7
___ACROBAT___
Rookie
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 29
You're an idiot. 1.04 changed jko from a descent game to my fav game of all time. Did you notice the red combos in 1.04? Once you get used to it it's sooooo much better. I remember hating 1.03 then liking it. Then really hating 1.04 then falling in love with it. Join a clan or something and have someone teach it to you.
___ACROBAT___ is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-29-2006, 05:35 PM   #8
razorace
Impressive, Terran!
 
razorace's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 9,176
Personally, I preferred 1.04.


---Jedi Guardian of the Newbie Questions
---Masters of the Force Team Leader / Creator
---Open Jedi Project Lead Moderator / Co-Founder
razorace is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-03-2006, 02:10 PM   #9
xenick
Lurker
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 3
Dude you must suck ass if you liked 1.04 better, honestly have you noticed the bull**** during the "DFA's" when you cannot move around to "Spike" a player. That right there is skill and i'll have people from 1.04 wishing they had that feature. I have played 1.04 and I beat everyone because it is so easy to attack someone but that person can never defend. The point of being a "Jedi" to to have an actual fight between the players. In the best version ever we have Full Force battles and Push/Pull battles that take a good amount of skill. Don't try to explain the differences and qualities between the versions because you will lose each time. I've been on that game longer than you have lived. Go ahead and start up version 1.02 and try and find me...we'll have ourselves a nice battle.
xenick is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-03-2006, 06:59 PM   #10
-BLaCKouT-
Clone Brutality
 
-BLaCKouT-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Oxford, UK
Posts: 1,535
^^^




Men are from Mars. Women are from Venus. ULCER are from Margate...
-BLaCKouT- is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-04-2006, 03:56 AM   #11
razorace
Impressive, Terran!
 
razorace's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 9,176
Quote:
I've been on that game longer than you have lived.
Quote:
xenick
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 3
Quote:
razorace
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 7,111
Your statement lacked creditibility.


---Jedi Guardian of the Newbie Questions
---Masters of the Force Team Leader / Creator
---Open Jedi Project Lead Moderator / Co-Founder
razorace is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-04-2006, 12:46 PM   #12
Good Sir Knight
Junior Member
 
Good Sir Knight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: US
Posts: 285
Quote:
Originally Posted by xenick
Dude you must suck ass if you liked 1.04 better, honestly have you noticed the bull**** during the "DFA's" when you cannot move around to "Spike" a player. That right there is skill and i'll have people from 1.04 wishing they had that feature. I have played 1.04 and I beat everyone because it is so easy to attack someone but that person can never defend. The point of being a "Jedi" to to have an actual fight between the players. In the best version ever we have Full Force battles and Push/Pull battles that take a good amount of skill. Don't try to explain the differences and qualities between the versions because you will lose each time. I've been on that game longer than you have lived. Go ahead and start up version 1.02 and try and find me...we'll have ourselves a nice battle.
Wow you can just stfu any time now dude. I find it hard to believe that you've been playing this game longer than anyone given the fact that.

A. Your post was directed to software developers at Lucasarts, people that do not have a presence here. (Did you just now find this forum?)

B. That you are so naive as to think that LucasArts would put out another patch for this four year old game. Wow did you really think that? Because if you're really not a noob, you're a foob at least.

C. WHO CARES IF PEOPLE LIKE 1.04 over 1.02!

It's hilarious that you care so much, really is.



Quote:
Originally Posted by xenick
I have many people who have asked me to write to you guys requesting this.
ROFL!
Good Sir Knight is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-06-2006, 02:11 PM   #13
:bigemt
Banned
 
Status: Banned
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 70
check this thread by JK2 luminary mediablitz!!!!! this is to discuss 1.02 vs 1.04

http://lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=157335
:bigemt is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-06-2006, 07:01 PM   #14
Good Sir Knight
Junior Member
 
Good Sir Knight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: US
Posts: 285
Quote:
Originally Posted by :bigemt
check this thread by JK2 luminary mediablitz!!!!! this is to discuss 1.02 vs 1.04

http://lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=157335


A luminary?

Luminary: a celebrity who is an inspiration to others; "he was host to a large gathering of luminaries

wordnet.princeton.edu/perl/webwn


lawlz...in case you don't know, those 'luminaries' you speak about annoyed the hell out of everyone. They were eventually banned for spaming their pseudo-intellectual drivel regarding their |33t CL4n!




Regardless, you are correct. Pithy cry baby debates on 1.02 v.s. 1.04 should go to that thread.
Good Sir Knight is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-07-2006, 04:24 AM   #15
Rad Blackrose
Banned
 
Rad Blackrose's Avatar
 
Status: Banned
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Retired
Posts: 810
Schiessen, so much rampant stupidity here it makes Darwin rotate in his grave.

However, I will say that GSK hit the nail on the head. The primary thing that stuck out in my mind which caused the 1.02 -> 1.03 shift was due to the DFA pivot bug, amongst others. Some of those changes were needed.

I've played 1.04 with the best as well, and I've never seen any punk under your name.
Rad Blackrose is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-07-2006, 02:25 PM   #16
:bigemt
Banned
 
Status: Banned
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 70
Quote:
Originally Posted by Good Sir Knight
A luminary?

Luminary: a celebrity who is an inspiration to others; "he was host to a large gathering of luminaries

wordnet.princeton.edu/perl/webwn


lawlz...in case you don't know, those 'luminaries' you speak about annoyed the hell out of everyone. They were eventually banned for spaming their pseudo-intellectual drivel regarding their |33t CL4n!




Regardless, you are correct. Pithy cry baby debates on 1.02 v.s. 1.04 should go to that thread.
:bigemt is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Outcast > New Patch???

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:46 PM.

LFNetwork, LLC ©2002-2011 - All rights reserved.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.