lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Sageking?
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 05-09-2006, 12:14 PM   #1
Darth Plagus
Rookie

Sageking?

I thought Sage king was going to be here to give us updates about what is going on over at Petro. I am not complaining about the patch/tools still not being released, but i thought people were going to be keeping us informed? A simple,"we ran into a problem, we should be good to go by the end of the week," or somethign would be really nice. Anyways, SAGE if you get this...whats going on?
Darth Plagus is offline   you may:
Old 05-09-2006, 01:37 PM   #2
DarthMaulUK

The actual tools are out of Petros hands atm as they are with the Lucasarts QA team.

With E3, its hard to track anyone around to speak to about them but they will come 'soon' !

DMUK
  you may:
Old 05-09-2006, 03:27 PM   #3
CommanderSB|TFL
Rookie

http://forums.lucasarts.com/thread.j...09614&tstart=0

heres your update, but not by sage
CommanderSB|TFL is offline   you may:
Old 05-15-2006, 05:30 PM   #4
SAGEKING-PG
LFN Staff Emeritus

Just making sure I have real news to give to you guys. I dont plan on stringing you guys on one bit. I will let you know when its time to get excited, cause that'll be when there is real news to be expected, that you'll w00t over

such as the 1.04 and the map editor which'll be out hopefully by the end of today.

SAGEKING-PG
Community Manager | Petroglyph
sageking@petroglyphgames.com
SAGEKING-PG is offline   you may:
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Empire At War > EaW General Discussion > Galactic Discussion > Sageking?