lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: EaW.net launches 'Corrupt' site
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 05-12-2006, 10:53 AM   #1
DarthMaulUK

EaW.net launches 'Corrupt' site

I was going to wait until May 30th but with my Internet ISP switch over this weekend, I wont have much access for 'up to' 10 days.

Leading Empire at war fansite, empireatwar.net are proud to announce the launch of their expansion site; Forces of Corruption. Not only does this new extension to the LFN family have a totally different feel, it is already packed with lots of info about the upcoming expansion.

featuring E3 videos, trailers and lots of screenshots, fans can also download EXCLUSIVE Desktop Wallpapers - including Tyber Zann himself! With so much excitement around, fans are reminded of the Live Chat coming on May 25th! See you there

View Site
You can also view the site by clciking where it says 'Expansions' on the nav panel

DMUK
  you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-25-2006, 02:20 PM   #2
Solid Snake
Rookie

damn thats sick bribing the enemy is the coolest thing for FOC
Solid Snake is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Empire At War > EaW General Discussion > Forces of Corruption > EaW.net launches 'Corrupt' site