lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: waterloo world figment help
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 05-29-2006, 02:33 PM   #1
ed2damund
Lurker

waterloo world figment help

Okay, so this is my second time through the game (I think my first time through was a year ago), and I want to get all the figments. I am missing one on Waterloo World (I've triple-checked it extensively). The figment itself is on page 3, row 3, column 4. Thank you for any help!

edit: nevermind, haha, thanks.

Last edited by ed2damund; 05-29-2006 at 04:32 PM. Reason: useless message, would delete if i knew how.
ed2damund is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-01-2006, 10:50 AM   #2
Toliver
Rookie

For future reference, there is a text file someone put together listing the location of all figments.
It can be currently found at:
http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/xbox/...s_item_fig.txt

The figment (which it looks like you found it) was a Great Fairy figment which, according to the figment document, is one of the more difficult figments to find in Waterloo World. Congratulations on your find.
Toliver is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Psychonauts Discussion at Razputin's Domain > Razputin's Domain Forums > Ford Cruller's Bacon Support > waterloo world figment help