lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Things that need to be fixed for this game your ideas
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 05-17-2006, 09:45 PM   #1
Naphtali

Things that need to be fixed for this game your ideas

The first thing that needs to be fixed is the overall AI, the computer only attacked when it had an overweliming force, not using logic as to what planet had the weakest defense or had the greatest strategic advantage economically, militarily, disrupting trade routes, as well as the unique planet advantages.
Also in land battle more options per unit like the troopers, I dont know how many times a pod walker trample my entire unit, so more options like spread formation along with take cover would nice.
Heroes
Also the emperor I know they dont want to over power the emperor but his lighting should also take some power from the vehicles as well as other heroes instead of just canceling it altogether. Vader and the emperor along with luke, kenobi and yoda should have a universal force push for vehicles.
All the force heroes should have an ability that can affect another hero as well. Like The emperors lighting should do damage, give Vadar his force choke, or dark rage where he inflicts more damage and becomes faster for ex.

Space battles, I feel their should be a few more formations, maybe you want frigates and anti bomber craft in front protecting your larger ships , or you want the fighters and frigates protecting your bombers as you proceed to the spacestation.
Also here again more more special abilities are needed in my opinion, if i have an IMP SD it should have more than just increased hit points, it should have beam weaponry, as a special weapon or missle barage for a few seconds of photon torpedos, or concussion missles instead of just plain more hit points.

Overall increasing special abilities wont make the game unbalanced if done correctly with good counter points.
I would love to get your thoughts

Its been a long time since ive been here, hope to hear from you

Naphtali is HARD
AS HELL
BATTLE ANYBODY I DONT CARE
WHO YOU TELL
Naphtali is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-17-2006, 09:59 PM   #2
Dark Sad Shadow
^Forum Haunter^

Location: Stalk "The night", if that's your wish, Yet, if you find my grave, I won't be there, There are thousands of places left for my despair.
10 year veteran! Forum Veteran 
graphics, just a little more defined graphics :P (im running it with Nvidia Gforce 6600, 128 AGP)

about the AI, you are right, a little more challenge.

Space battles, we need more units on it, BUT then the lag could do his part here

more units!!! new units

Dark Sad Shadow is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-18-2006, 01:32 AM   #3
thon77
Rookie

i'd like to see Imperial Star Destroyers have 2 shield hardpoints, there's two of those "ball" shield generators on top of the bridge anyway. as it stands it's too easy to take down their shields, a few y-wing squadrons can do it in one flyby. especially compared to mon cals that can recharge from nothing to full in anything but the fiercest attacks. you have to micromanage bombers like a madman to de-claw them

also it'd be nice if the empire had any rocket using unit on land, at least force rebels to buy stutter shields
thon77 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-18-2006, 05:31 AM   #4
Darth Anarch

Better AI would be nice, although when I play I notice that it does indeed target the least defended planet. It doesn't seem to care much about strategic importance, which is a shame.

Yes, it is annoying when your infantry gets squashed by vehicles, but those are the breaks. You just have to micromanage a little more.

Vader has an anti-vehicle power. I don't know about the Emperor's Force Lightning, but at Obi-Wan does excellent damage with his lightsaber against vehicles anyway. I don't think they need any specific anti-vehicle power; what's the fun in having all the heroes be carbon copies of each other?

From the looks of it the Empire will get rocket troops in the Forces of Corruption expansion. DarkTroopers (the level 2 or 3 version) seemed to be firing rockets from shoulder-mounted pods.

"We think in language; therefore, the quality of our thoughts can only be as good as the quality of our language."

-- George Carlin
Darth Anarch is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-18-2006, 09:10 PM   #5
Naphtali

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Anarch
Better AI would be nice, although when I play I notice that it does indeed target the least defended planet. It doesn't seem to care much about strategic importance, which is a shame.

Yes, it is annoying when your infantry gets squashed by vehicles, but those are the breaks. You just have to micromanage a little more.

Vader has an anti-vehicle power. I don't know about the Emperor's Force Lightning, but at Obi-Wan does excellent damage with his lightsaber against vehicles anyway. I don't think they need any specific anti-vehicle power; what's the fun in having all the heroes be carbon copies of each other?

From the looks of it the Empire will get rocket troops in the Forces of Corruption expansion. DarkTroopers (the level 2 or 3 version) seemed to be firing rockets from shoulder-mounted pods.
All i would asked is that lightning damages vehicles as well as heroes.
I understand the balance aspect when it comes to infantry, but diversification of formation would be nice when theres action elsewhere and i cant micromanage.
Lastly

Naphtali is HARD
AS HELL
WHO YOU TELL
Old 05-18-2006, 09:11 PM   #6
Naphtali

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Anarch

All i would asked is that lightning damages vehicles as well as heroes.
I understand the balance aspect when it comes to infantry, but diversification of formation would be nice when theres action elsewhere and i cant micromanage.

Naphtali is HARD
AS HELL
WHO YOU TELL
Old 05-18-2006, 10:36 PM   #7
aggie_john
Rookie

I know this sounds odd perhaps but I would like to see a few things.

One customability of ships and units.
Ships: I think that realistically they could allow us to either upgrade ship componants ie MKI turbo lasers-> MkII turbo lasers or what ever star wars names they have for them.
Units: color schemes, like the specific markings we see on the clones in ep III. I know that stormtroopers were all white but, then again if you like the all white look, keep it, by all means. Also they might allow us to choice weapons for units either generally like all stormtroopers use this particular weapon or a selected battalion would carry a particular weapon and these could range from light rapid fire stuf to slower more powerful stuff thus changingthe role of specific battalions.

two, would be that if one could not be done, could they add varation of troops. Perhaps these troops could be hero specific. IE when Vader is on a planet instead of stormtroopers being produced at the barracks it instead produces elite 501st Stormtroopers, which could either have improved stats or some cool new ability like for example the 501st could have a "storm" ability where they rush a target running and rapid fire. Just an example.

More cinamatic fight senes. The Vader-Obiwon fight is excellent. Why stop at them. Luke-Palpatine, Obiwon-Palpatine, Vader-Yoda. Han-Vader, Han can dodge and shot Vader deflects and swings. Bobo Fett-Obiwon rematch(since he is Jango's clone).
aggie_john is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-18-2006, 10:49 PM   #8
XkaOnslaught
Rookie

then we would be turning it into another Galactic Civilizations =/
i think having modding capabilities for our own ships is to complicated for this kind of game... but if there really is a want for customizations... let it be only for heros perhaps.
XkaOnslaught is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-18-2006, 10:55 PM   #9
Admiral Z

Torpid has mentioned that anything beyond the base of the main game is not within the scope of the expansion. But perhaps for a sequel.
Admiral Z is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-19-2006, 12:52 AM   #10
aggie_john
Rookie

Oh ok well I hope they include more cinamatic fights and perhaps minor hero units/companies like the 501th and Rogue Squadron.
aggie_john is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-19-2006, 01:16 AM   #11
wedge2211
Commander, Rogue Squadron

Your idea for a new stormtrooper special attack is a good one. I'd like to see them live up to their name.

wedge2211 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-19-2006, 09:25 PM   #12
saalkin
Rookie

I want the heros to be tech leveled in GC MP. Just like it is in single player. I hate the fact you start with home one and pett at tech level 1.
saalkin is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-19-2006, 09:59 PM   #13
thon77
Rookie

ships and troops should still take orders once the countdown to a battle begins. to be able to amass a fleet for a counter attack
Old 05-20-2006, 05:54 AM   #14
The Death Star
Rookie

New Stormtrooper Special: Wilhelm Scream.
The Death Star is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-20-2006, 10:07 AM   #15
wedge2211
Commander, Rogue Squadron

YES

wedge2211 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-20-2006, 01:03 PM   #16
zac naloen
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by thon77
i'd like to see Imperial Star Destroyers have 2 shield hardpoints, there's two of those "ball" shield generators on top of the bridge anyway. as it stands it's too easy to take down their shields, a few y-wing squadrons can do it in one flyby. especially compared to mon cals that can recharge from nothing to full in anything but the fiercest attacks. you have to micromanage bombers like a madman to de-claw them

also it'd be nice if the empire had any rocket using unit on land, at least force rebels to buy stutter shields

Just think i should point out that the Domes on top of the Stardestroyer aren't the shield generators, they are Sensor Domes. The shield generator(s) may be in a similar location, but the Domes aren't it. This misconception was fixed in the most recent Technical books.

zac naloen is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-20-2006, 01:28 PM   #17
Cheech Marin
Rookie

Oh boy, here we go again.... Why don't we just compromise and say they have both shield generators and sensors equipment in those domes? That way both sides will be happy. Hell, I'm perfectly willing to go as far as saying that those are only the shield generators for the bridge tower, not the entire ship.
Cheech Marin is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-20-2006, 01:53 PM   #18
thon77
Rookie

never heard that before, oh well

thought of something else though. there should be a way to setup what your initial fleet will be in battle.
Old 05-20-2006, 03:18 PM   #19
zac naloen
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheech Marin
Oh boy, here we go again.... Why don't we just compromise and say they have both shield generators and sensors equipment in those domes? That way both sides will be happy. Hell, I'm perfectly willing to go as far as saying that those are only the shield generators for the bridge tower, not the entire ship.

I didn't say there weren't in the tower, just that the domes aren't them.

Its perfectly acceptable to me that the shield generators are located in the tower somewhere, it is a pretty large space after all. Plus its pretty damned stupid to have you shield projectors OUTSIDE the ship they are protected its just screaming "target me" Having them protected by the hull as well as their own shield makes way more sense.

But those domes are Sensor Domes, its how they were designated in the original designs and in the latest tech books.

Old 05-21-2006, 10:35 AM   #20
Cheech Marin
Rookie

Don't these same tech books also say that one shot from an Acclamator Cruiser's turbolasers is rated at 200 gigatons? Do they have any idea just how much energy that really is? Just to put things into perspective, the largest atomic bomb ever detonated (the Russian Tsar Bomba)was "merely" 50 megatons.
Old 05-21-2006, 02:12 PM   #21
Darth Anarch

Maybe it's just me, but those "my techbook can pee farther than your techbook"-debates seem rather pointless. Petroglyph will make the best game they know how, and if they have to ignore someting in a techbook in order to maintain gameplay that's what they'll do. And rightly so, I might add.

"We think in language; therefore, the quality of our thoughts can only be as good as the quality of our language."

-- George Carlin
Old 05-21-2006, 04:52 PM   #22
zac naloen
Rookie

Quote:
Don't these same tech books also say that one shot from an Acclamator Cruiser's turbolasers is rated at 200 gigatons? Do they have any idea just how much energy that really is? Just to put things into perspective, the largest atomic bomb ever detonated (the Russian Tsar Bomba)was "merely" 50 megatons.
I don't quite understand how that discredits what im saying

Anyway the book is written by a physicist, i think he realises how much energy that is.

I don't think you realise the power levels that have been demonstrated in the movies, which is where they derive their figures from. A stardestroyer VAPOURISED an asteroid. That requires in excess of 200 gigatons. Unless you can somehow prove otherwise, which people have tried to do for years, and failed those figures stand.

Quote:
Maybe it's just me, but those "my techbook can pee farther than your techbook"-debates seem rather pointless. Petroglyph will make the best game they know how, and if they have to ignore someting in a techbook in order to maintain gameplay that's what they'll do. And rightly so, I might add.
I never said they shouldn't. The game doesn't specify where the Shield generator is beyond being in that tower. I was just correcting a common misconception on the part of Thon 77.

Old 05-22-2006, 10:54 AM   #23
TronusNavigon
Rookie

I don't know if this has already been said, but something that REALLY REALLY needs to be fixed:

When landing your troops upon invasion, your opponent can send in a raid and pretty much kill all your troops while they are landing... but the troops just stand there and WON'T FIGHT BACK, until they're all landed.

That's HORSESH*T! How many multiplayer games have you been ganked because of this?

MAKE THE UNITS FIRE IF UNDER THREAT IMMEDIATELY UPON LANDING... IF THEY CAN BE KILLED, THEY SHOULD BE ABLE TO RETALIATE.

This, to me, has broken so many potentially great matches that it really needs to be touched upon. I thought the new patch would handle this, but no... troops are still fodder.

http://www.techwarrior.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=37025743
TronusNavigon is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-22-2006, 05:06 PM   #24
Future Guy
Lurker

The AI DEFINITELY needs to be fixed. It has the 'mass & rush' mentality which really makes it boring.

The graphics need to have an overhaul. Fans could make better models than those we have in this game at the moment.

The maps need to be MUCH bigger than they currently. I read that they will increase by like 40%, whoopty-doo. They need to increase by like 200% or more, especially considering the size of the ships (especially with the Executor and Eclipse coming in, a 40% increase won't make a big difference with those ships).
Future Guy is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-22-2006, 06:08 PM   #25
TronusNavigon
Rookie

Totally agree Future Guy...

Those Space Maps are INSANELY clausterphobic. Scouts? Who needs that crap?

"Gee... I wonder where my opponent is?"
(clicks in middle of the map... 1 second later)
"Well golly gee, he's right friggin here in front of me! Same as the last battle... and the one before that... and... oh look, he's trying to run away and hide his three Corvettes...
(1 second later)
"Oops... looks like he's already on the edge of the map... hey, so am I... oh man, can't... turn... both Star Destroyers... oh.... wait... ah f**k it..."

(Auto-Resolve)

YOU HAVE BEEN DEFEATED!

"WHAT THE FU@!*@$! ARggghg!"

[ sound familiar? ]

http://www.techwarrior.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=37025743
TronusNavigon is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-22-2006, 08:21 PM   #26
thon77
Rookie

i have to agree, it's ridiculous. the ships start firing before i even get a chance to select any of them on some maps. before the camera even pans to the default position from the hyper in cinematic.
Old 05-22-2006, 10:45 PM   #27
Cheech Marin
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by zac naloen
I don't quite understand how that discredits what im saying

Anyway the book is written by a physicist, i think he realises how much energy that is.

I don't think you realise the power levels that have been demonstrated in the movies, which is where they derive their figures from. A stardestroyer VAPOURISED an asteroid. That requires in excess of 200 gigatons. Unless you can somehow prove otherwise, which people have tried to do for years, and failed those figures stand.

This wouldn't happen to be the same "physicist" who believes that lightsabers cast a shadow simply because of an error made by the filmmakers? (I am referring to Dr. Curtis Saxton, the guy who made the Star Wars Technical Commentaries) It's true, at one point you can see Vader's lightsaber casting a shadow during the famous duel in Return of the Jedi. This obviously has to be a special effects error. This also shows you that the movies are not necessarily the final authority on every matter. Things still have to make sense in the Star Wars universe.

This 200 gigaton business would also mean that ships would depend on superheavy energy shields for defense, and once those were gone, the vessel is finished, no matter how much conventional armor you could pile onto that ship. Sure, those numbers might have been "derived" from the movies, but they still make no sense.
Old 05-23-2006, 11:08 AM   #28
Jan Gaarni
Grand Moff

LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran 
Quote:
This wouldn't happen to be the same "physicist" who believes that lightsabers cast a shadow simply because of an error made by the filmmakers?
Yes, that's the same guy.

Empire At War Moderator
&
SWGalaxies Moderator

- What we do in life, echoes in eternity!
- May the pants be with you!

A smile is the shortest distance between people - Victor Borge!

Custom Avatar by Wraith 8
Jan Gaarni is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-25-2006, 01:18 PM   #29
Xyvik
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by XkaOnslaught
then we would be turning it into another Galactic Civilizations =/
i think having modding capabilities for our own ships is to complicated for this kind of game... but if there really is a want for customizations... let it be only for heros perhaps.
And that would be a bad thing...how? GalCiv is an awesome game on every level, and any attempt to be more like it would only make FoC even better.

Onto the debate regarding technical details...

Timothy Zahn, author of the most popular Star Wars novels and arguably the man responsible for Star Wars surviving this long, has several degrees in the science of physics. Therefore, anything he put in his novels was backed by hard science, and always has been (the only exception being the ysalamari, which were a concession to both fantasy and science). Also therefore, I would trust whatever he wrote to be just as accurate, if not more so, than some paper-pusher technical writer.

Therefore, in the end, whatever Zahn writes is truth, anything to the contrary is lies. Including Ep3, which blasphemes Kashyyyk and is therefore apochryphal.

The Sith War: EaW Total Conversion
Arcani Arts: 3D Art

"Willkommen ins verderben"

Without a home. Without a people. Without mercy. The Arcani
Xyvik is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-25-2006, 02:06 PM   #30
lukeiamyourdad
Using Teletraan I

LFN Staff Member 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyvik
Therefore, in the end, whatever Zahn writes is truth, anything to the contrary is lies. Including Ep3, which blasphemes Kashyyyk and is therefore apochryphal.
I hope it's sarcasm. I seriously do.

http://www.marioramos.ca/ -A friend of mine and an aspiring filmmaker.
lukeiamyourdad is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-26-2006, 04:56 AM   #31
Darth Anarch

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukeiamyourdad
Me too. That was more than just a little scary.

-- George Carlin
Old 05-26-2006, 08:05 AM   #32
thon77
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyvik
Timothy Zahn, author of the most popular Star Wars novels and arguably the man responsible for Star Wars surviving this long
Old 05-26-2006, 01:15 PM   #33
Darth Anarch

The operative word there is "arguably".

-- George Carlin
Old 05-27-2006, 07:05 AM   #34
conmanguyler
Rookie

yes, i also think that the pop. space cap shld be atlered, to make the battles huge!, ive seen the trailer and there are many ships on the battle field which is great!, but are you going to include this in the final version?

- Edit - and also what are those red spiraling weapon things that come out of the pirate ships? are they some sort of powreful weapon that can take down hardpoints with ease? - like the proton beam?

If you know how to edit double-posts, you know how to delete them. -LIAYD

CG
"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match
for a good blaster at your side kid" - Han Solo

[SoL]ÑÌĞĦŢĤÅŴĶ

Last edited by lukeiamyourdad; 05-27-2006 at 12:20 PM.
conmanguyler is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-27-2006, 04:29 PM   #35
WarlokLord
Rookie

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TronusNavigon
I don't know if this has already been said, but something that REALLY REALLY needs to be fixed:

When landing your troops upon invasion, your opponent can send in a raid and pretty much kill all your troops while they are landing... but the troops just stand there and WON'T FIGHT BACK, until they're all landed.

That's HORSESH*T! How many multiplayer games have you been ganked because of this?

MAKE THE UNITS FIRE IF UNDER THREAT IMMEDIATELY UPON LANDING... IF THEY CAN BE KILLED, THEY SHOULD BE ABLE TO RETALIATE.

This, to me, has broken so many potentially great matches that it really needs to be touched upon. I thought the new patch would handle this, but no... troops are still fodder.
Thats the point - if you play well enough to flood the enemy dropzone with troops, you can make further landings absurdly costly. When I`m the defender, I damn well WANT that capability.

In return I fully accept that the computer player can do the same to me at my dropzone.

Scott Hunter
Creative Designer/Tyrant
Dominus Animae

www.dominusanimae.com
WarlokLord is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-27-2006, 04:40 PM   #36
WarlokLord
Rookie

Exclamation

"Fans could make better models..."

Yea, and how many polygons would they use?

*3000* per stormtrooper?

I`ve seen professionals post their "low-poly" models to the Interlag and I have news for them... they aren`t low-poly. One of these very models clocked in at 15,000 faces! I used to tinker with Imagine 2.0 and Lightwave, and my mentor showed me what low poly really means. Try making a tank out of 200 triangles.

My point is the current array of models look very good. You want DOOM 3 calibre characters? Then send me the money for the computer system I`ll need to display them.

When you are making realtime A.I., physics, lighting, and other calculations concerning the activities of hundreds of sandbox entities, you can`t make each entity a Pixar masterpiece.

Scott Hunter
Creative Designer/Tyrant
Dominus Animae

www.dominusanimae.com
WarlokLord is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-27-2006, 04:45 PM   #37
Darth Alec
Forumite

But anyway...
Bigger cap limits and map sizes right from the beginning, and more use for the fighter.

I am a High Admiral of the Imperial fleet.

Serving the Empire is my destiny, and only Sidious is my lord.

Two starwars parodys...

Starwars gangsta rap

Robot chicken
Darth Alec is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-28-2006, 04:28 PM   #38
lukeiamyourdad
Using Teletraan I

LFN Staff Member 
@ WarlokLord

You're quite right my friend. Often, people forget that this is an RTS and this genre is notorious for being very ressource hungry. Granted, when computers will be able to handle anything thrown at them, they'll certainly look much better, but for now, let's deal with what we have

(By the way, nobody is supposed to spend most of their time staring at the model. You know, that leads to your army getting destroyed )

http://www.marioramos.ca/ -A friend of mine and an aspiring filmmaker.
lukeiamyourdad is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-30-2006, 01:28 PM   #39
Dreng
Rookie

The AI should be fixed its specially annoying when you land your forces and get wtfpawnt by a bunch of rebel art tanks and stuff the AI should stay and defend their base also i dont like that reinforcement spots thing...in some planets you just can land 2 units when you start and its impossible to take more spots and defend the original one with 2 units pop cap should be raised to and for space would be nice to choice what units will appear first just like in the ground battles....
Dreng is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-30-2006, 06:07 PM   #40
Xyvik
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukeiamyourdad
Not in the least. The prequal trilogy did nothing but destroy longly-held EU ideas left and right. And for what? Cheap thrills, "kiddy" movies, and more style-over-substance crap than any other recent movie memories.

The number of inconsisties between the prequals and the originals numbers in the hundreds, despite Lucas' promises that everything would make 'sense'.

As for Zahn keeping Star Wars alive, lets look at a little history.

Star Wars: A New Hope (unnumbered at the time) is released to movie theaters in 1977. Star Wars fever hits the public, Empire Strikes Back is released in 1980, and then ROTJ is released in '83. For the next five or so years, Star Wars is still extremely popular, action figures sell left and right, toys, posters...the works. Then it begins to dissipate. By '90 most stores have stopped carrying anything Star Wars and most people only retain fond memories of the movies.

1992. Heir to the Empire is released. Star Wars mania grips the people once again, and the almost dead Star Wars franchise is brought back to life with a tremendous roar that has not yet stopped. The books of Timothy Zahn attracted millions of additional fans, fans who could never really get into the movies but now found some excellent books they could sink their teeth in. By the time Episode 1 rolls around, Star Wars has more fans than it would have had at the time, and that prevents the movie from being the flop it well and truly deserved to be.

Then the originals are butchered for the digital revisions (Han shot first, anybody?) only proving that Lucas has lost all sense he ever had when he made the originals, and he is out only to make the millions he now has. Who helped him get those millions? Zahn.

So in the end, the prequals are apocryphal. The originals are not. And since Zahn was instrumental in keeping the saga alive where Lucas failed, his works are canon as well. Or can anybody forget that Zahn invented Coruscant, and the Noghri, Dreadnaughts, AT-PTs, Talon Karrde, Corellian Action VI transports, Mara Jade, Grand Admiral Thrawn, the Chiss, Interdictor Cruisers...the list goes on and on.

The Sith War: EaW Total Conversion
Arcani Arts: 3D Art

"Willkommen ins verderben"

Without a home. Without a people. Without mercy. The Arcani
Xyvik is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Empire At War > EaW General Discussion > Forces of Corruption > Things that need to be fixed for this game your ideas