lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Skirmish in the Senate
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 05-09-2006, 08:30 PM   #1
Darth_Deastron
Rookie

Skirmish in the Senate

I recently bought the new Skirmish in the senate battle pack, and I think it's pretty decent. The pack contains to ROTS rehashes (palpatine and yoda) but also has 2 Shocktroopers. Along with the Shocks, comes a Senate pod (finally)

What do you guys think?
Darth_Deastron is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-21-2006, 03:03 AM   #2
RedHawke
Shadow Lord Of The Sith™

Current Game: DDO, Stormreach
I got 2 of them for the Troopers, and it was a lucky find too for one of them was damaged and marked down 40%... I love it when Target puts those little red price tags on things at the ends of the aisles!

"Beware the form-fitting black armor-clad Drow hottie with twin Mineral II Greensteel Khopeshes!"
"Liella d'Orien says, '"You're the fool, Devil. -- Witness the power of this fully ARMED and OPERATIONAL Titan!"'"
----------------------------------------------------------------------
RedHawke is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-25-2006, 04:17 PM   #3
Katarn07
Joxer the Mighty

I had to get mine for $40 along with the Jedi Temple Assault from K-Mart last year

Like to read? Like fantasy stories? Like doing people you've never met in person favors? Then read and review my original movie screenplay! You will, you must. It is your destiny....

Check out the best shots of all of my collections along with some of my better attempts at artwork here.
Katarn07 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-04-2006, 02:16 AM   #4
RedHawke
Shadow Lord Of The Sith™

Current Game: DDO, Stormreach
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katarn07
I had to get mine for $40 along with the Jedi Temple Assault from K-Mart last year
$40... Ouch!

"Beware the form-fitting black armor-clad Drow hottie with twin Mineral II Greensteel Khopeshes!"
"Liella d'Orien says, '"You're the fool, Devil. -- Witness the power of this fully ARMED and OPERATIONAL Titan!"'"
----------------------------------------------------------------------
RedHawke is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Star Wars > Collecting > Skirmish in the Senate