lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: IG Insta Server Review
Thread Tools Display Modes
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 05-27-2006, 12:21 PM   #41
pedo
Banned
 
Status: Banned
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellowfreezer
You obviously missed the entire point of my post either that or you did get it and your only comeback is a pathetic attack at my skills.
And your point is is that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellowfreezer
My point was, STOP CARING ABOUT VIDEO GAMES. Go get a life. Go to college. What I care about is trying to get into a really good college, unlike you I actually have a good chance of succeeding. Why? I'll tell you a secret. Because I don't care about video games.
You state your own lax perspective on what is said and done online, and then subsequently proceed to divulge into the specifics of my personal life (which are unknown to you, thus making them unfounded comments) in a juvenile manner, very reminiscent of those classic insults preached amongst puberty stricken cohorts aged ten to twelve years, making it appear that you care enough about what I say to have to project, for your own security, a mental image of me that is inferior to the socially accepted average person. Indeed, I must add, it has been quite a long time since my ears were rocked by such a decisively clever quip as, "rofl u 2 stoopid 2 go 2 collegz ROFLZ!!".

Also you obviously care about video games to a certain extent, or you wouldn't have aliased here on this forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellowfreezer
Seriously, I'm rereading my previous post and your reponse to it.
I thought you didn't care?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellowfreezer
you quoted my comment about the year/date and made fun of my ingame name.
You're too much of a pussy to actually use your own name here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellowfreezer
First of all, what you quoted and what you said has absolutely nothing to do with each other. Second of all, I am a noob. I am no instagib god I am no basejk god. Your point? Do I care? Did I ever say I was? What you quoted from my previous post is actually making fun of the fact that you care so much about a stupid game.
Then who are you to speak? I'm a basejk god and I'm above average in instagib, and I play it less than once per month. If my opinion doesn't matter, then surely JaX's does? He's the best in basejk, and having not played in a considerably long time in instagib, he took down dekar in a 1v1, one of the best instagibbers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellowfreezer
My point is that people can get good over the course of 2 years. Which is why I used my Tiger Woods example. Guess what, in 2 years I'll be IN COLLEGE.
How do you know? You can't tell the future. Also, most of the good players in basejk have stopped playing since 2004, if they didn't quit even before then. The rest of the good and most of the mediocre players will have quit within two years. So then you guys can move to basejk and own guys like Desann and Tavion, as I said. Are you not capable of understanding this point?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellowfreezer
Haha and my challenge. If I recall, it had absolutely NOTHING to do with the game. It was a challenge for you to go to college, get a job, get a life. But see I'm sitting here laughing my ass off because you responded by saying that I'm a noob in a videogame and I'm no hot ****. THIS ISN'T ABOUT THE GAME.
Uh yeah, it is about a game. You never talk to me in real life. In fact, you never talk to me in game. I just know you're a ****ty newb in instagib and you know I'm elite in basejk. Aside from that, we don't know anything about each other. All I can fairly do is keep my insults bound to this common ground -- Jedi Outcast. No other insults here would be fair game. So.. how do you know anything about my age, my college situation (if I'm going, if I'm not going, if I'm there, or if I've been there already), my job situation, or anything about my life? In fact, no one in instagib knows. Wacko or sonic might claim to, but they're ****ty newbs, and let me fill you in on a little secret. Wacko's parents sent him to boarding school because of JKII. How pathetic is that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellowfreezer
I'm telling you guys to go get a life and your response is omg you have no skills in the game. Heh. Really, that was a weak comeback. Best you could do is attack my skills which is fine. It shows that you can't stop thinking about the game. It shows that you're still pretentious, and it shows that you probably will never get a life BECAUSE ALL YOU CARE ABOUT IS THE VIDEO GAME.
Uh no, it's a strong comeback. Any comeback about your life would be insubstantial.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellowfreezer
Heh. You missed my point completely too. VIDEO GAME SKILLS will not help you get a job. My JK2 history will not help me get into college. It will not help me get into medical school or whatever. You both keep saying that we all have no skills in basejk and instagib like we actually CARE.
Then don't reply to this if you don't care. I don't give a **** about you going to college, why do you keep bringing it up? O MAN UR A GENIUS UR GOIN 2 COLLEGE ROFLZ !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellowfreezer
JK2 is a game. I enjoy playing it for the fun of playing it. You guys are going around bragging about your skills and putting yourselves above everyone else. There is no need for that. Heh, to tell you the truth no one else cares besides you two really.
Yes, JKII is a game. What an accurate statement! One of your first! So there's no bragging in instagib? This is actually an argument of basejk vs. instagib. No one cares if you're going to college, it's not the greatest achievement in the world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellowfreezer
So my challenge is still up but I'll add something. I really do challenege you to get into college, get a job, and get a life. I also challenge you to CORRECTLY INTERPRET THIS POST THIS TIME (it shouldn't be that hard, really, but I guess judging for your reaction to my last post it is pretty hard for you guys), and if you do want to repond back, at least make a logical counter-arguement. "omg your skills suck you are a no name newb" is not an effective counter-arguement. It's not an arguement at all.
I think I've already made it clear that claiming I have no life is completely insubstantial and nothing further than immaterial. Let me just quote myself so you know what I mean:

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedo
You state your own lax perspective on what is said and done online, and then subsequently proceed to divulge into the specifics of my personal life (which are unknown to you, thus making them unfounded comments) in a juvenile manner, very reminiscent of those classic insults preached amongst puberty stricken cohorts aged ten to twelve years, making it appear that you care enough about what I say to have to project, for your own security, a mental image of me that is inferior to the socially accepted average person. Indeed, I must add, it has been quite a long time since my ears were rocked by such a decisively clever quip as, "rofl u 2 stoopid 2 go 2 collegz ROFLZ!!".
And Luk3y, you dirty jew (LoL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!), all I said here was pussied out, and you call it a "3rd world gay trick?" So basically my challenge was:

a) We 1v1 in basejk.
b) We 1v1 in instagib.

Oh damn, yeah I'm deceiving you. Such deception!!
pedo is offline   you may:
Old 05-27-2006, 01:23 PM   #42
mellowfreezer
Banned
 
Status: Banned
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 4
Oo nice a long response. Well I suppose my remark about you and college is uncalled for, and I apologize for that. You're right, I know nothing about your personal life. Nevertherless, you have placed yourself on some pedestal because of your skills in basejk and consider yourself to be a god. My point is that no matter how good you are in basejk, no matter how many people you call noob because their skills are inferior to yours, it will not matter in real life.

Btw this technically isn't aliasing considering "Mellowfreezer" is a name I use for other messageboards. It's also my Yahoo ID.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedo
I thought you didn't care?
Not caring and laughing are two different things. I was remarking about the fact that you quoted me talking about the year, and your response to the quote was a comment about my name. As I pointed out, those two have nothing in common really.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedo
You're too much of a pussy to actually use your own name here.
See above. Oh and think about it. Why would I be pussy to use my own name? Am I afraid that you're going to challenge me to a 1v1 in server and beat me badly? I've already told you, I really don't care if I'm noob. If you beat me, good for you. If I beat you, good for me. I won't rub it in your face afterwards (I suppose it's wrong of me to assume this, but I was assuming that you rub it into your defeated opponents' faces). Good sportsmanship. In the end it really doesn't mean anything does it? It shows that you are able to move your fingers on a keyboard better than I can in respect to JK2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedo
Also, most of the good players in basejk have stopped playing since 2004, if they didn't quit even before then. The rest of the good and most of the mediocre players will have quit within two years.
What I was was in response to your comment to Spiggy saying how noob he was in 2004. I repeat:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellowfreezer
My point is that people can get good over the course of 2 years. Which is why I used my Tiger Woods example.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedo
So there's no bragging in instagib? This is actually an argument of basejk vs. instagib. No one cares if you're going to college, it's not the greatest achievement in the world.
I don't brag in instagib. I've never seen anyone brag about instagib before. Also, keep in mind that in the instagib community all the "good" players aren't badmouthing basejk either.

You're right. College isn't everything, but it's a lot better than playing video games. Going to college should mean a lot more than if you are a god in some game. You're probably already in college or will get into one, or have a job or will get one. I don't know, but congratulations. All I'm hoping is that you and bigemt stop taking this video game so seriously. There's more to life than basejk.

I don't need to say anymore. I rest my case. I apologize for my previous attack on your personal life. Good day.
mellowfreezer is offline   you may:
Old 05-27-2006, 01:47 PM   #43
Spiggydogg
Banned
 
Status: Banned
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 7
Quote:
Then who are you to speak? I'm a basejk god and I'm above average in instagib, and I play it less than once per month. If my opinion doesn't matter, then surely JaX's does? He's the best in basejk, and having not played in a considerably long time in instagib, he took down dekar in a 1v1, one of the best instagibbers.
JaX used to play InstaGib, not sure if he was obsessed with it or played it avidly, but I have seen him play a few times.

Quote:
Hey, I heard you guys were going to register here at LF and make fun of our English command? Well you just ended a sentence with a preposition. How come?
I never said that, nor did I claim to write proper sentences. Personally I am quite horrid at english.
Spiggydogg is offline   you may:
Old 05-27-2006, 01:51 PM   #44
pedo
Banned
 
Status: Banned
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellowfreezer
Oo nice a long response. Well I suppose my remark about you and college is uncalled for, and I apologize for that. You're right, I know nothing about your personal life. Nevertherless, you have placed yourself on some pedestal because of your skills in basejk and consider yourself to be a god. My point is that no matter how good you are in basejk, no matter how many people you call noob because their skills are inferior to yours, it will not matter in real life.
Who said ANYTHING about real life? I could go on about real life, but that's an entirely different discussion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellowfreezer
Btw this technically isn't aliasing considering "Mellowfreezer" is a name I use for other messageboards. It's also my Yahoo ID.
Either way, you're a no name newb no one outside of a few insta guys has ever heard of.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellowfreezer
Not caring and laughing are two different things. I was remarking about the fact that you quoted me talking about the year, and your response to the quote was a comment about my name. As I pointed out, those two have nothing in common really.
It was just a first of all comment/insult. The rest of what I said directly related to your comment/s.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellowfreezer
(I suppose it's wrong of me to assume this, but I was assuming that you rub it into your defeated opponents' faces).
Not really. I don't go around looking for newbs whom I've beaten only to say "OMFGF LOL U NOOB !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" But if some newb whom I've destroyed time and time again is saying he's beaten me 1v1 before or some **** like that.. then yeah, I don't exactly give him a fun time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellowfreezer
In the end it really doesn't mean anything does it? It shows that you are able to move your fingers on a keyboard better than I can in respect to JK2.
This is an argument about JKII. Stop bringing your ever-precious life into it. No one cares. If your life is that cool, then stop posting here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellowfreezer
What I was was in response to your comment to Spiggy saying how noob he was in 2004. I repeat:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellowfreezer
My point is that people can get good over the course of 2 years. Which is why I used my Tiger Woods example.
Yes, in another two years, he might be the best player in basejk. But among whom? Are you really too stupid to realize that the good players quit and the competition dies down?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellowfreezer
I don't brag in instagib. I've never seen anyone brag about instagib before. Also, keep in mind that in the instagib community all the "good" players aren't badmouthing basejk either.
Not all of them. Anyway, that's just because some of the best instagibbers are guys like wacko and sonic, who are just above average players in basejk and would rather play basejk anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellowfreezer
You're right. College isn't everything, but it's a lot better than playing video games. Going to college should mean a lot more than if you are a god in some game. You're probably already in college or will get into one, or have a job or will get one. I don't know, but congratulations. All I'm hoping is that you and bigemt stop taking this video game so seriously. There's more to life than basejk.
o ja m8 we takin serius

thx 4 helpin us out m8, gr8 advice !!

pedo is offline   you may:
Old 05-27-2006, 01:53 PM   #45
pedo
Banned
 
Status: Banned
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiggydogg
JaX used to play InstaGib, not sure if he was obsessed with it or played it avidly, but I have seen him play a few times.
No, he may have played it for a little bit here and there, but he used to play jk2pp a lot, and basejk is what he prefers now. He knows as well as I that instagib is a dumbed down game.
pedo is offline   you may:
Old 05-27-2006, 03:02 PM   #46
:bigemt
Banned
 
Status: Banned
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 70
About this whole real life vs jk2 sh1t, the only contact any of us are ever going to have with each other is in this video game. I don't care about you. I don't want to talk to you about what school you are going to, or what kind of grades you make. We all know very well that if you could smoke us at this game you would be going on and on about it and calling us newbies, but since you can't, you've fallen back on the "oh well I bet u guys must be losers who play games all day but I don't really care cuz i'm all about college". YAWN quit trying to make this personal, nobody cares about you. The only way we have of judging each other is through this game
:bigemt is offline   you may:
Old 05-27-2006, 04:54 PM   #47
-BLaCKouT-
Clone Brutality
 
-BLaCKouT-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Oxford, UK
Posts: 1,535
Surely this whole thing could be sorted with a battle of S|<1LLZ on some public FFA server somewhere?
It'd be over a hell of a lot more quickly than this thread.



B.




Men are from Mars. Women are from Venus. ULCER are from Margate...
-BLaCKouT- is offline   you may:
Old 05-27-2006, 05:08 PM   #48
Good Sir Knight
Junior Member
 
Good Sir Knight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: US
Posts: 285
Quote:
Originally Posted by :bigemt
The only way we have of judging each other is through this game
This much is true though one can only guess when someone takes this game so seriously that they worship other players and spend their time berating folks they deem "apostates" to their form of gameplay.

One can only assume that those folks don't have a life....rather one that's not too interesting... though I guess everything is relative, one man's trash is another's treasure.

Again I'm calling for this thread's closing as with all the other 'reviews'. It's only a matter of time before AOD comes crying....
Good Sir Knight is offline   you may:
Old 05-27-2006, 06:13 PM   #49
Chris Y
Rookie
 
Chris Y's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Sweden
Posts: 23
That thing ain't a review. It's just made to bash insta servers...

I'm no fan of gameplay-changing mods either. I prefer to play the game as it was meant to be played, but I don't go bash the crap out of servers who doesn't agree with me. Even though I agree at some points from :bigemtm this thread is still pointless. =/
Chris Y is offline   you may:
Old 05-27-2006, 09:55 PM   #50
:bigemt
Banned
 
Status: Banned
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 70
Quote:
Surely this whole thing could be sorted with a battle of S|<1LLZ on some public FFA server somewhere?
they would never in a million years go anywhere near us in a normal jk2 gametype. All they do is play that instagib mod. They know we would humiliate them beyond all belief in any form of basejk, be it saber/nf, saber/ff, or full weapon.
:bigemt is offline   you may:
Old 05-28-2006, 08:16 AM   #51
-BLaCKouT-
Clone Brutality
 
-BLaCKouT-'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Oxford, UK
Posts: 1,535
But if that keeps 'them' out of your way, why are you bothered? Surely, the fact that they won't come into your server, coupled wiht the fact that their modded server is clearly labeled so you won't stumble into it, serves your (and their) purposes exactly?

What was the problem again?

B.




Men are from Mars. Women are from Venus. ULCER are from Margate...
-BLaCKouT- is offline   you may:
Old 05-28-2006, 02:06 PM   #52
:bigemt
Banned
 
Status: Banned
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 70
Problem? They came here and started flaming this post because someone we know wrote a bad review of their server and gametype. We're just insulting them back for laughs
:bigemt is offline   you may:
Old 05-28-2006, 02:54 PM   #53
Good Sir Knight
Junior Member
 
Good Sir Knight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: US
Posts: 285
Quote:
Originally Posted by :bigemt
Problem? They came here and started flaming this post because someone we know wrote a bad review of their server and gametype. We're just insulting them back for laughs

So what did you want to get out of this bigemt? You posted all these reviews for a reason.. you knew it would piss off IG and you probably told them that you posted it here.

Every one except for one review is disparaging and you think that people aren't going to come here and defend their servers?

Should they just bow down to the almighty wisdom that is Dsbr? I'm surprised I haven't heard that one yet.

bigemt, you started this entire thing so please don't pretend like you're some kind of angel.
Good Sir Knight is offline   you may:
Old 05-28-2006, 07:17 PM   #54
TLA :: Ant
Banned
 
Status: Banned
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 10
It's ok Good Sir Knight, their gaming and worshipping does not give them time to fully think these things out.
TLA :: Ant is offline   you may:
Old 05-28-2006, 07:19 PM   #55
:bigemt
Banned
 
Status: Banned
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 70
SORRY loser, but nobody told IG to come here. I think it's clear the reviewer is giving his honest opinion on these servers, not just trying to make people angry. His reviews are consistant. I'm sure if IG tomorrow made their server a locked full baseJK competition server his review would be favorable. They can cry all they want, someone gave their little server and newb community a bad review. That person happens to be one of the greatest competition players to ever play jk2. waaaaa waaaaa
:bigemt is offline   you may:
Old 05-28-2006, 08:44 PM   #56
pedo
Banned
 
Status: Banned
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 18
lol
pedo is offline   you may:
Old 05-28-2006, 08:58 PM   #57
:bigemt
Banned
 
Status: Banned
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 70
Just got an email from an IG member.

IG are SOOO good that they send all of their members hacks, scripts and mods to give themselves an advantage over other players. We got ahold of the IG "member pack" that they send to all of their recruits. It contains various scripts and mods and hacks. The readme for it says:

Quote:
--- btw.. DO NOT ****ING SHARE THIS. THIS IS FOR IG MEMBERS ONLY. IF I CATCH YOU TELLING SOMEBODY ELSE THIS ****, YOU WILL PAY. Its iG only, don't give it out. It's the advantage you deserve for being so good. ---
ROFL! Newbs. Your respect level just dropped to -10. Negged. Why don't basejk players do this sort of thing? Because they don't need to replace skill with hacks and secret mods/scripts. How hilarious that they try to pretend to be elite players, even trying to put themselves on the level of true jk2 super elites like DSbr (who release videos and demos and **** that newbies can download and learn from). These newbs are so confident in their ability to stay ahead of the pack that they make SECRET HACK PACKS and threaten their members not to give them out. Further proof what a pathetic newb gametype instagib is. Hackers in basejk get owned. In insta hacks are a short cut to skill
:bigemt is offline   you may:
Old 05-28-2006, 09:07 PM   #58
Good Sir Knight
Junior Member
 
Good Sir Knight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: US
Posts: 285
bigemt you know as well as I do that you need proof for that type of allegation.

Take a screen shot of the email at least....
Good Sir Knight is offline   you may:
Old 05-28-2006, 09:12 PM   #59
:bigemt
Banned
 
Status: Banned
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 70
Quote:
Originally Posted by Good Sir Knight
bigemt you know as well as I do that you need proof for that type of allegation.

Take a screen shot of the email at least....
I don't care about your proof. The point is that IG know that I know. That's all that matters. I've exposed them for the newbs that they are.
:bigemt is offline   you may:
Old 05-28-2006, 09:22 PM   #60
:bigemt
Banned
 
Status: Banned
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 70
these newbs try to diss DSbr. hilarious. DSbr.JaX badly beat Dekar (supposedly one of the very top instagibbers, some consider him the best) in an instagib 1v1 even though he hardly ever played instagib and hadn't played it in years (and without their mods and scripts). It goes without saying that none of those newbs would get anywhere near a DSbr in basejk because they know they would get slaughtered. (Dekar wouldn't be able to come close to getting even one frag on JaX in a basejk 1v1. If he managed to not get negged it would be an achievment) Yeah, Insta takes sooo much skill newbies.

Also, IG (who claim they are the best instagibbers) have been kissing JaX's ass lately begging him to join IG. Listing him number one on their roster and ****. And these are the guys who talk **** to DSbr. They act tough on forums then kiss DSbr ass away from it like the pathetic newbs they are.
:bigemt is offline   you may:
Old 05-29-2006, 01:56 AM   #61
Spiggydogg
Banned
 
Status: Banned
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 7
I don't see where one person from iG posted here. I don't even know how many InstaGibbers use mods or scripts (I know I have never). And the fact of the matter is, nobody gives a **** about dsbr (dick sucking butt-rapists?), again, this is a game, being the "best of the best" or "the world's finest" has no relevance on anything in real life. But go ahead and continue to brag about it, it makes you sound like a better person, and more intelligible, for that matter.
Spiggydogg is offline   you may:
Old 05-29-2006, 02:13 AM   #62
pedo
Banned
 
Status: Banned
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 18
this isn't about real life. it's about video games. so stick to the topic or leave.
pedo is offline   you may:
Old 05-29-2006, 06:40 AM   #63
:bigemt
Banned
 
Status: Banned
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 70
pedo don't disrupt the cliche video game circle of flaming. You see, if they were better than us at the game then "rofl u newbs we own u" or "lmfao stupid newbies owned, no skill". but since we own them it's: "u guys have no lives" and: "its just a stupid game, so what that you're good it means nothing"
:bigemt is offline   you may:
Old 05-29-2006, 01:39 PM   #64
Good Sir Knight
Junior Member
 
Good Sir Knight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: US
Posts: 285
I didn't see any outright personal attacks in his last message... I think you guys are reading to much into this.

Sure he called you butt #$&%ers but your little review starts out by calling his clan noobs so I don't really see the difference.

Please if you're going to going to come in here and cause a bunch of drama, grow some thicker skin Dsbr.... I look through your posts and you cry and cry about the insults while throwing your own... really looks like it hits home with you guys.
Good Sir Knight is offline   you may:
Old 05-29-2006, 01:41 PM   #65
TLA :: Ant
Banned
 
Status: Banned
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 10
Yo I just got an e-mail from a DSbr member. He told me that all DSbr members are flaming *******s that have nothing better to do with their time than look like idiots on forums. He also told me about how they all make their own private hacks and ****.

I don't care about proof, the important thing is that DSbr know that I know. I've exposed them for the newbs they are.

Edit: @ Good Sir Knight - Too true.
TLA :: Ant is offline   you may:
Old 05-29-2006, 02:10 PM   #66
pedo
Banned
 
Status: Banned
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 18
we're the ones who just exposed iG for using brightskin cheats, and i'm sure plenty of other insta guys use them too (albeit a different mod)
pedo is offline   you may:
Old 05-29-2006, 03:14 PM   #67
:bigemt
Banned
 
Status: Banned
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 70
The link to thier member hack pack was up here as "proof" all day yesterday ant -newbie
:bigemt is offline   you may:
Old 05-29-2006, 04:43 PM   #68
pedo
Banned
 
Status: Banned
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 18
haha the post was deleted.. LOL
pedo is offline   you may:
Old 05-29-2006, 05:39 PM   #69
Good Sir Knight
Junior Member
 
Good Sir Knight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: US
Posts: 285
Amazing that they didn't lock this mindless drivel... I don't blame them, you could have easily cobbled together that little pack and branded it as IG.

Absolutely no proof what so ever, none. Why should we believe you?

In other words... in Dsbr words....

I tink you :nervou: bra
Good Sir Knight is offline   you may:
Old 05-29-2006, 05:40 PM   #70
pedo
Banned
 
Status: Banned
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 18
Here's the entire readme:

Quote:
How this amazing pack works..

iG skin pack - Black_Pack.pk3

Basically recolors everybody. Red becomes a very bright pink, and blue becomes a bright green. They will become kyles. Just letting you know.

Just copy this file to the ...GameData/Base/ folder and input /cg_forceModel 1 in the JK2 console.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Team Say Bindings - bespin/imperial/streets

iG uses these team say binds for matches. Since not everybody has a microphone to use in ventrillo, we made this, or my case, it trows me off and it's hard to bind a decent, close key to talk.

HOW TO USE: redo the bind keys around your setup (OPEN WITH NOTEPAD, AND CHANGE THE KEYS [bind >>>>THIS PART<<<< say_team <*>PUSHING]), then execute them for the right map.

MY ADVICE: Bind the team bindss that are the same or similar (like PUSHING, and AFFIRMATIVE) to the same or near keys, so you wont have to guess (WHICH IS BAD IN MATCHES) which one is the right one. Also, bind the alike paths. like Main should be the same key for all maps (again, so you wont get confused between maps), since its basically the same commands, so its easier to remember. TRY TO MEMORIZE, it's not hard, snc did it.

We highly encourage you to tweak, change colors, whatever you want with these team say binds. But keep them clear. as in, don't change ever color of every letter, and to keep them easy to read. Try to keep the green/red paths alone. you can change the words on them. but for everybody's sake, don't make them impossible to read, i.e. don't use black for words. xD

[ Binding can be a bitch. I use the uScript, so every instagib bind is in there. But if you're like wack, who doesn't use the uScript, You can bind different keys to different maps. 8 through 0 is a good example. Just do /bind 8 exec bespin.cfg OR streets.cfg OR imperial.cfg ]

or you can use the 1.cfg,2.cfg,3.cfg files. they work just like the zoom script. If you exec 1.cfg for example, it'll execute bespin, it'll say it too (bespinTSloaded), then it'll rebind the same key to the next map, and it'll say for example, imperialTSloaded (ts stading for team say), etc. HOW TO USE: just put 1,2,3 and bespin,imp, and streets in the same folder (base) and execute 1.cfg. also, don't forget to change the key in 1,2,3. and to put one extra line at the end of bespin,imperial, and streets. the line being: echo ^7mapname^1TS^7loaded or you could use the ones in this zip, which have the same line at the end.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zoom Script - mouse41/mouse42

Its simple really. All you do is change your bind to execute the file in each file, and change your sensitivity/fov in both files to your own. Then join a server, and execute mouse41.cfg, and press the button you binded the script to (it should be the same in both configs).

How it works - It basically toggles between settings. It rebinds the same button over and over so you just use one button for the same script. It binds the button to execute mouse41 at first, which makes your fov lower and your sensitivity lower. Then it rebinds the same button so if you press it again, it goes back to your normal settings. If you still don't get it, check this out..

Open both files with notepad. mouse41.cfg and mouse42.cfg.. something like this will appear in both of them.. [ seta cl_noprint "1"; wait; seta cg_fov 60; wait; seta sensitivity 3.6; wait; cl_noprint "0"; wait; bind mouse4 exec mouse42.cfg]

cg_fov # - is basically how deep you want the zoom to be. It doesn't really zoom in, just changes the fov to a lower view so you can see everything closer. 60 is a good number, but remember you can change this to fit your style.

sensitivity # - you should know this, but for mouse41.cfg is different. for the mouse41.cfg portion, it should be changed to a lower sensitivity, because you don't really need that extra boost of 10 sensitivity. If you have something like 2.1 sensitivity, lower it down to 1 or .70 or something for mouse41.cfg.

mouse42.cfg function - it sets back everything back to normal. So, before executing this file (my settings), you should open it with notepad and fix it with your own settings. Fix both cg_fov # and sensitivity #.



[ I've included a fov booster that wack gave me. It basically boosts the fov max number to somewhere around 250 or 300. I don't know, since it's pretty much pointless after 200. Wack and I made a script that makes your fov 200, and lets you basically see through walls if you angle the view clearly. Command to use it: cg_fov # ]



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



OVERALL: To make everything work, move every file ( pk3's and cfg's only. not whole folders. It should be base/streets.cfg or base/black_pack.pk3 not base/iG_pack/Skin Pack/black_pack.pk3 ) to your base folder and execute from the game. it's really easy.


If this doesn't solve your god damn problem. Contact me @ Juan.Hacks@gmail.com or teh son1c (NEVER ON)


--- btw.. DO NOT ****ING SHARE THIS. THIS IS FOR IG MEMBERS ONLY. IF I CATCH YOU TELLING SOMEBODY ELSE THIS ****, YOU WILL PAY. Its iG only, don't give it out. It's the advantage you deserve for being so good. :> ---
add sonic to msn and ask if he made it. also, if you know him, you can tell just from the way it's written.
pedo is offline   you may:
Old 05-29-2006, 06:16 PM   #71
Det. Bart Lasiter
obama.png
 
Det. Bart Lasiter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: `(.)~
Posts: 7,997
Current Game: all
Forum Veteran LF Jester 
Quote:
Originally Posted by :bigemt
pedo don't disrupt the cliche video game circle of flaming. You see, if they were better than us at the game then "rofl u newbs we own u" or "lmfao stupid newbies owned, no skill". but since we own them it's: "u guys have no lives" and: "its just a stupid game, so what that you're good it means nothing"
Except you guys have no lives and it is a stupid game that means absolutely nothing. And yes, you can consider me a "n00b/nub/noob" or whatever the hell-since I don't even play online.



"No, Mama. You can bet your sweet ass and half a titty whoever put that hit on you already got the cops in their back pocket." ~Black Dynamite
Det. Bart Lasiter is offline   you may:
Old 05-29-2006, 06:46 PM   #72
pedo
Banned
 
Status: Banned
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 18
then what are you in this thread for? oh LoL we have no lives ROFL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah, that's gotta be ****ing it, man, we all have no lives because we dissin otherz LMFAO !!!
pedo is offline   you may:
Old 05-29-2006, 07:26 PM   #73
Det. Bart Lasiter
obama.png
 
Det. Bart Lasiter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: `(.)~
Posts: 7,997
Current Game: all
Forum Veteran LF Jester 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pedo
then what are you in this thread for?
I've got nothing better to do as of right now. But you can't get distracted from the topic at hand-especially when there's an internet war (O SHI-) going on in this thread.



"No, Mama. You can bet your sweet ass and half a titty whoever put that hit on you already got the cops in their back pocket." ~Black Dynamite
Det. Bart Lasiter is offline   you may:
Old 05-29-2006, 08:13 PM   #74
:bigemt
Banned
 
Status: Banned
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 70
jmac, you made yourself a sig and avatar on a video game forum for jedi knight series games. That avatar is of some cartoon girl. You're in no position to tell someone else to get a life. You watch cartoons.
:bigemt is offline   you may:
Old 05-29-2006, 08:19 PM   #75
Det. Bart Lasiter
obama.png
 
Det. Bart Lasiter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: `(.)~
Posts: 7,997
Current Game: all
Forum Veteran LF Jester 
Quote:
Originally Posted by :bigemt
jmac, you made yourself a sig and avatar on a video game forum for jedi knight series games. That avatar is of some cartoon girl. You're in no position to tell someone else to get a life. You watch cartoons.
And you base your opinion of others on their performance in a out-dated PC game. I also never told anyone to "get a life".



"No, Mama. You can bet your sweet ass and half a titty whoever put that hit on you already got the cops in their back pocket." ~Black Dynamite
Det. Bart Lasiter is offline   you may:
Old 05-29-2006, 08:27 PM   #76
:bigemt
Banned
 
Status: Banned
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 70
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmac7142
Except you guys have no lives and it is a stupid game that means absolutely nothing. And yes, you can consider me a "n00b/nub/noob" or whatever the hell-since I don't even play online.
oh no you said we have no lives! You're a dolt. And we're going to continue to anger people who aren't as good as us at JK2 all the while laughing in your boring face.
:bigemt is offline   you may:
Old 05-29-2006, 09:01 PM   #77
TLA :: Ant
Banned
 
Status: Banned
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 10
GG. zoom script? lol, it's just cg_fov. Seeing around corners? bind cg_thirdperson to a key. Uh oh, team say bindings? those cheaters. It also seems that you think /cg_forcemodel 1 is a hack. Guess what, all these things you can change in game. The one thing that seems questionable here is a skin pack, which is already accepted in the instagib community, considering bright skins are used in both quake 3 and unreal tournament tournys. Blame raven for their lack of proper coding and forcing us to make solid color skins.

Don't tell me you think /r_picmip 16 is a hack to, just because it helps me see people better than people with high quality textures.
TLA :: Ant is offline   you may:
Old 05-29-2006, 10:37 PM   #78
Det. Bart Lasiter
obama.png
 
Det. Bart Lasiter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: `(.)~
Posts: 7,997
Current Game: all
Forum Veteran LF Jester 
Quote:
Originally Posted by :bigemt
oh no you said we have no lives! You're a dolt. And we're going to continue to anger people who aren't as good as us at JK2 all the while laughing in your boring face.
My boring self is off playing newer games like Oblivion and CSS.



"No, Mama. You can bet your sweet ass and half a titty whoever put that hit on you already got the cops in their back pocket." ~Black Dynamite
Det. Bart Lasiter is offline   you may:
Old 05-30-2006, 01:14 AM   #79
:bigemt
Banned
 
Status: Banned
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 70
right after insulting us for judging worth over video games, he judges his worth superior to ours because he plays a video game that was made more recently than the one we play.

Ant, bright skins are a hack.
:bigemt is offline   you may:
Old 05-30-2006, 02:45 AM   #80
TLA :: Ant
Banned
 
Status: Banned
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 10
Says pro q3/unreal tournys
TLA :: Ant is offline   you may:
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Outcast > IG Insta Server Review

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:48 AM.

LFNetwork, LLC ©2002-2011 - All rights reserved.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.