lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Shadow Force: Praesitlyn Campaign
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 06-11-2006, 04:20 PM   #81
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

Current Game: SMT: Imagine
Raven rolled onto many sides,dodging many shots.He then handspringed and threw a grenade while doing the handspring,making some Trandoshans pieces of smelly,fleshid meat.
Jason Skywalker is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-11-2006, 04:52 PM   #82
Niner_777
[RC-1270]

Between shots from his pistol, Niner was able to snap on his blaster attachment onto his DC-17m. Once he did, he unleashed a clip into the Trandoshans. When he looked down, he was kneeling in a pool of Trandoshan blood and body parts.

(^Click the pic to reveal my...) | Republic Commando: -]RC[-AjaX
BF2142: -]RC[-Auxidus | www.redcellgaming.com (I really need a userbar, eh. >.<)
Niner_777 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-11-2006, 05:01 PM   #83
Diego Varen
Left and may not return

Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
Red-5 also helped Niner and Raven battle the Trandoshans. Red-5 shot a Kamino Toxic Dart from his wrist into a Trandoshan's neck. The Trandoshan bled to death.
Diego Varen is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-11-2006, 05:05 PM   #84
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

Raven took cover on a rock,and climbed it.He made sure he wasn't seen,took out a sniper a Trandoshan had and started sniping away.
Old 06-11-2006, 05:09 PM   #85
Niner_777
[RC-1270]

Niner saw Trandoshans dropping from the opposite canyon wall. "You guys can handle this side," Niner ordered. "I'll take that wall." He snappped his sniper attachment on again and zoomed in on a Trandoshan. Bang! The Trandoshan hung limp, still attached to his grappling line. Bang! Niner continued to snipe.

BF2142: -]RC[-Auxidus | www.redcellgaming.com (I really need a userbar, eh. >.<)
Old 06-11-2006, 05:14 PM   #86
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

A Trandoshan sneaked up behind Raven and was about to shoot him,but Raven quickly got out of the way and shot him in the head.Then he shoved a grenade down his throat and quickly threw him,already exploding.
Old 06-11-2006, 05:14 PM   #87
steven
^I'm with Genius^

Location: Doesn't matter. The question u should be asking is "where r u?"
"Stupid aliens. What was the master thinking when he hired you bunch of magots? Executing plan B13, you trandosians shall leave before I kill you." Said the Assault Mech before turning around and opening fire apon the trandosians and the clones.

Make love, not toast.
steven is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-11-2006, 05:16 PM   #88
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

Raven,still being seen,dodged the shots quickly,and took cover behind the rock.This droid's gonna be though to destroy.-thought Raven.
Old 06-11-2006, 05:33 PM   #89
Niner_777
[RC-1270]

Niner latched his own grappling hook into the rock and swung out of the way of a shot from the assault mech. His cable snapped, and Niner was sent flying into a rock wall.

Old 06-13-2006, 02:36 AM   #90
RC-1162
Liquidious Fleshbag

Current Game: SW:TOR
Forum Veteran Contest winner - Fan Fiction Helpful! 
Omega Squad ran at top speed down from the cliff into the canyon where Hunter was, to provide him cover.
"Omega Squad, search and destroy!" ordered Flash.
Just then, a Trandoshan with an evil grin dropped down in front of him. Flash lashed out and the melee blade attached to his wrist shot out, impaling the Trando.
"Damn lizards." he mumbled.
Several more dropped down, but Omega Squad was ready for them. For a few minutes, the aliens stopped jumping down on them and shot from the top of the cliff, Omega Squad didn't waste that time.
"Twister, Proxy mines," he ordered.
Just then, Flash saw Niner fall down from his broken cable and the droid was suddenly shooting at the Trandoshans too.
"Twister, reposition," he ordered and the Commando set the proximity mine he was fiddling with in a new location, meaning that the droid could not come more than 10 meters in front of them. And the way it was shooting, 10 meters gave them considerable amount of safety.
"Tech, get Niner back here. Scout, you provide both of them cover, Move!" he ordered.
The two clones ran. Then Flash, already changing the mode of his rifle to "Anti Armor", saw one of the turrets, the one that Niner had damaged, was swiveling to blast them.
"Oh no you don't," said Flash and he shot an Anti Armor Rocket into the turret, this time, it blew up with an almighty explosion.
By the time the droid had re-oriented itself, Omega Squad, providing support to Niner, was already on the cliff.
"Well, that was fun," commented Tech. "Good thing that piece of junk is shooting at its own companions."

Duct Tape is ALWAYS the answer
RC-1162 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-13-2006, 03:29 PM   #91
Niner_777
[RC-1270]

Niner curled into a ball as he neared the wall. When he made contact he flipped forward and rolled off the wall, relatively unharmed thanks to his training sargent's teachings. Niner hit the ground with a dull thump. He was standing upright, but he still felt a little disoriented. Some of Omega Squad ran towards him. "What's our situation?" Niner asked.

Old 06-14-2006, 08:39 AM   #92
RC-1162
Liquidious Fleshbag

"Bad," said Scout, after they helped him over to the cliff. "But nothing a couple of Commandos can't handle."
"The droid is disoriented," said Tech. "We just have to wait and see what it eventually does."

Old 06-14-2006, 08:57 AM   #93
Niner_777
[RC-1270]

"Right," Niner said, shaking off his dizzyness. "I hope that Hunter is having luck slicing."

Old 06-16-2006, 05:40 AM   #94
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

"We'll have to wait and see Niner." said Raven.He had a feeling something was about to happen.
Old 06-16-2006, 09:29 AM   #95
Niner_777
[RC-1270]

Niner quickly clicked on his anti-armor attachment an squeezed the trigger. The explosive round hit the droid's second turret and blew it up. "That'll give us some more manuevering space."

Old 06-16-2006, 02:34 PM   #96
steven
^I'm with Genius^

The droid then came a loud cry "Ahhhh! Armada? Are you reciving me? If you are activate Project 212 now!" The droids arm began to smash at the floor and walls. After a minute he stopped and turned toward the base. "They're trying to turn me off! How dare they!" His rocket launcher moved foward and pointed in the direction.

There was then a blur moving toward the droid. Next thing the clones knew there was an explosion on of the droids head and it deactivate. Standing ontop of the head was a trandosian in a black armour, in his hand was an lightsaber with an orange blade. "Nice Job Commandos. I never suspected you'd force me to kill my own creation."

Make love, not toast.
Old 06-16-2006, 04:12 PM   #97
Niner_777
[RC-1270]

"What the..." Niner gasped. He brought up his rifle, but didn't shoot yet. He was going to find out what was going on.

Old 06-16-2006, 04:58 PM   #98
steven
^I'm with Genius^

The trandosian casually walked over to back of the gaintantic assault mech "I am Grashakk, Corvrak personal adivsor. I surpose you have plenty of questions so I'll humer(sp) you. Ask away."

Make love, not toast.
Old 06-16-2006, 05:26 PM   #99
Master Jimmy
Forumite

"Okay... do you have a family?" Hunter asked.

Led Zeppelin + The Beatles = Gods

New fanfic Metroid/Star Wars Crossover: http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=183539 Chapter four is up.
Master Jimmy is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-16-2006, 05:44 PM   #100
steven
^I'm with Genius^

"How is that relivent?"asked Caos looking at Hunter "I could have the worlds biggest family and it stil wouldn't make a different. Not the brightest of all the clones are you? Any other questions?"

Make love, not toast.
Old 06-16-2006, 05:46 PM   #101
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

"Since that was your creation i'm guessing you're not with us,right?" asked Raven.
Old 06-16-2006, 05:48 PM   #102
Master Jimmy
Forumite

"Well I hope they don't love you." told Hunter as he quickly threw his fusion cutter at Caos, then pulling out his blaster.

New fanfic Metroid/Star Wars Crossover: http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=183539 Chapter four is up.
Old 06-16-2006, 05:53 PM   #103
Niner_777
[RC-1270]

"I don't trust him," Niner told his squad over their secured comlink. "but let's give him a chance. Be on your toes."

Old 06-17-2006, 04:57 AM   #104
Diego Varen
Left and may not return

Red-5 got his Blaster Rifle out, preparing for the battle, if any.
Old 06-17-2006, 05:13 AM   #105
steven
^I'm with Genius^

Caos laughed "You guys have no idea who Corvrak is do you? Let me clear you up on this, Corvrak is a trandosian brute who run's this whole facillity. I am your enemy put I was also trained by Darth Tyranus and I'm one of the strongest Dark Jedi in the CIS."

Make love, not toast.
Old 06-17-2006, 05:15 AM   #106
Diego Varen
Left and may not return

"Well not anymore," Red-5 told him, his anger rising, "We shall soon put an end to your living hell."
Old 06-17-2006, 05:22 AM   #107
steven
^I'm with Genius^

Grashakk(Caos) laughed "Try your best clones. But I've facen alot worse enemys that you." The trandosian dark jedi closed his eyes and within a with seconds a spherical shield appeared around him, his eyes opens and he shouted "Take you best shot commandos, I warn you idiots like you have tried something like this before."

Make love, not toast.
Old 06-17-2006, 08:31 AM   #108
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

Sounds like he has a barrier.Gotta catch him offguard,thought Raven.
Old 06-17-2006, 08:51 AM   #109
Niner_777
[RC-1270]

Ideas raced through Niner's mind. He was searching for the best solution to neutralizing this threat. "Any suggestions?" he asked Shadow Force.

Old 06-17-2006, 08:54 AM   #110
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

"Find a weakness in him and then catch him offguard." said Raven.
Old 06-17-2006, 08:57 AM   #111
Niner_777
[RC-1270]

"Sounds pretty good to me," Niner replied. "Maybe we should set up positions on the canyon walls to provide cover, hieght advantage, and flanking. Flash, you take Omega Squad to the far canyon wall. Be careful not to get shot. Let's trap him in a death valley."

Old 06-17-2006, 10:50 AM   #112
Master Jimmy
Forumite

Hunter kicked the panel multiple times and it broke off, He started destroying the mech wire by wire.

Last edited by Revanscool; 06-17-2006 at 11:47 AM.
Old 06-17-2006, 11:35 AM   #113
steven
^I'm with Genius^

((Revan, the mech was the droid. There was nothing inside. You may want to edit)

Make love, not toast.
Old 06-17-2006, 01:37 PM   #114
RC-1162
Liquidious Fleshbag

Flash nodded once to Niner to say that he understood and Omega Squad slowly pulled backwards out of Caos' line of sight as he spoke to Alpha Squad. They ran as fast as they could and came up to the cliff edge. Flash looked to the right and could make out the destroyed assault mech. He motioned to the others and they readied their grappling hooks. Simultaneosly, they shot the grapple at the other cliff face and jumped, coming to a halt on the almost-vertical face of the other side. They began climbing and reached the top, where they again ran back to the assault mech area.
They were now faceing Alpha Squad on the opposite cliff face and Caos could not see them. Flash nodded to Niner to say that they were ready and quietly told the rest of the Squad to prepare their blasters and remain alert.

Old 06-17-2006, 03:52 PM   #115
steven
^I'm with Genius^

"Come on I'm bored. You commandos are the best there are. Those super battledroids put up more of a fight that you bafoons. Fight me dammit!"

Make love, not toast.
Old 06-17-2006, 03:56 PM   #116
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

"You think we're stupid right?Anybody can smell that shield on mile an hour." said Raven.He then imediatly rolled to the side,and took cover from a rock.
Old 06-17-2006, 04:53 PM   #117
steven
^I'm with Genius^

"Any idiot can also see the shield from a mile away. I am really disapointed in all of you. I was hoping for some compertion. Perhabs a struggle but this is hopeless. You clones are stupid and weak, you shall all fall when Count Dooku makes his move on Coruscant." Caos then used the force to lift Hunter and threw him a mile away "Stupid clone, I've allready destroyed the brain of the machiene. It no longer works."

Make love, not toast.
Old 06-18-2006, 07:31 AM   #118
RC-1162
Liquidious Fleshbag

Flash had enough of Caos' taunts. He motioned to the others to ready their Anti-Amor rocket launchers and lifted two fingers to Niner, indicating that they were going to fire in two minutes.
Two minutes passed. Omega Squad squeezed their triggers as one and four rockets exploded around Caos, throwing him to the ground, injured, but not dead. Flash gestured wildly at Alpha Squad and his own Squadmates and shouted into his helmet comm,
"RUN! Get the hell outta here before he comes to!"

Old 06-18-2006, 07:56 AM   #119
steven
^I'm with Genius^

Before the rockets exploed Caos jumped high up into the air and landed infront of the assault mech "Now we're talking. I'll let you have a few move goes at me before I attack."

Make love, not toast.
Old 06-18-2006, 07:58 AM   #120
RC-1162
Liquidious Fleshbag

(((((( to reduce confusion, i have made a picture of the scenario after this point. go here and tell me if it's correct, Niner))))))

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > Dantooine Theatre Company > Shadow Force: Praesitlyn Campaign