lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Ghost Agents
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 06-09-2006, 02:35 PM   #41
starmark2k
Someone's Worse Nightmare

LFN Staff Member Roleplayer 
"Glasgow, Scotland or can't you tell by the accent." He thought for a second "Now can you do me a favor and cut all these tedious questions and get to what you really want to know. We do ship out in two hours you know."
starmark2k is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-09-2006, 02:39 PM   #42
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Current Game: TrackMania Nations
Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
Mya laughed. "Yes, I know... and I still have two others to 'meet'. Alright, Xi. Hand to hand combat: what form do you favor?"

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:
Hidden Histories: The Galaxy Hacker

Have a read, give a review, yah?
Writer is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-09-2006, 02:43 PM   #43
starmark2k

"If i can help it, i don't get into that kind of combat. I'm a sniper and a infiltrator, i'm either a mile away of right behind 'em." He explained. "But the word is that your quite an expert in most forms."
Old 06-09-2006, 03:26 PM   #44
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"We each have our own specialties," Mya agreed. "I do infiltration in a much different way, I believe. You slip in, making sure they don't know you're there. I take as much information as I can get and go in as one of them, rattling the walls, completing the mission, and leaving as one of them might." She shrugged. "In my way of doing things, I suppose it's helpful to have martial arts almost second nature."

"Ask him more personal questions," Sara challenged in Mya's ear. Mya ignored her.

"Talk to me about your favorite weapons and gadgets," she suggested instead.

"Wimp," Sara scoffed.

Mom tells me I need brain food... but if writing ain't that, I don't know what is!

My work in progress:

Old 06-09-2006, 03:39 PM   #45
starmark2k

"I tend to blow the place up when i leave. I use standard issue equipment, Nothing special, Just what Zip ive us, that's all i need." He looked around and opened the fridge and took out a small bottle of whiskey and poured a couple of glasses and held one out for Phi. "So let's get strait to business. I Joined The RAF as a jet Pilot when i was 18 i was good but not the best, During training one of the instructor noticed i had a talent with long range weapons. I honed it and decided to apply for the SAS, at the time i didn't think i stood a chance i was only 20 and no one that young ever got accepted, but i was. To cut a long story short i got in and went on many missions for five years, problem was i had some slight problems with teamwork, I only trust one person in the heat and it's me. Then one day i was approached by a women, She was a Scout for MI6, they made me an offer i couldn't refuse. I worked their untill this little organization was set up when our friend, the director, approached me. And that my career in a nutshell."

Last edited by starmark2k; 06-10-2006 at 12:55 PM.
Old 06-09-2006, 08:28 PM   #46
stingerhs
Follow the Wolves

Current Game: Dead Space
Forum Veteran Roleplayer LFN Staff Member Helpful! 
Dominik shook his head as he got up from his chair. Not a person in the room was truely fit to work in a group, especially this Theta Agent. Hell, he's not even a great person to be around. No wonder he almost ruined the mission, Dominik thought.

As he turned and walked outside, Amanda rushed over. "Dominik, its good to see you. I trust the flight over the Pacific was okay," she stated nonchalantly.

"It wasn't bad. They could use some coffee brewers on those Blackhawks, though. You have the file?"

"Yes. Here you go, and if you don't mind, I went over it myself as per the usual."

"That's fine. Anything of interest?"

"Not much, Mr. Thomas Uwell. You were born in London, so make sure you use a good accent when your undercover."

"Not a problem," Dominik did in a very convincing Pierce Brosnan imitation.

"Good. Now you just have to worry about working with agents that have little disposition to working together. So, don't forget to have fun. I'll be running some intel to see what I can pull up on the mission. I'll catch you later."

"Sure. Don't forget that you still owe me a vodka martini," Kappa stated as they stopped in the hallway.

Smiling at the thought, Amanda turned to face Dominik. "You know, I had almost forgotten about that. Well, we have a couple of hours, and the intel can wait for the time being. Come on, I'll go ahead and get you that martini."

Turning around in the hallway, they headed down to the small bar in the HQ building.

See the struggle of the faithless lot as they negate their time
How low to sink to the depths of their frame of mind

stingerhs is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-10-2006, 12:02 AM   #47
Xbx_Inthusiast
.Devil's Trap.//

Helpful! 
He yawned a little bit and got up from his bed, stretching a bit. He actually didn't get to sleep, he just laid there, staring at the monotone grey wall behind his bunk. He glanced at the clock on his computer, squinting, then sighing, walking to his computer chair and sitting in it. "Two hours 'till dustoff and not a damn thing to do.." He said with a sigh.

He pivoted in the chair to face the computer, grabbing the mouse and pulling up an FPS Military Training Simulator, one of his favorite things. He set a goal for himself to only use a pistol in this game, but he off and on sneaked in an Assault Rifle. He turned towards the monitor and began to play.
Xbx_Inthusiast is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-17-2006, 07:41 AM   #48
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"Sounds like a good career," Mya remarked. "And now you're in a business that, if you want to leave, there's only two ways out..." She pantomimed holding a rifle and shooting it at a wall. "In the field or by a sniper." She shrugged. "But I figure I'll stick around. The Director keeps giving me interesting jobs, I'll be satisfied."

She turned toward the door. "Thanks for being patient with me," she told him. "See you in a little under two hours."

My work in progress:

Old 06-17-2006, 08:18 AM   #49
starmark2k

"Yeah i will." He said with a slightly sinister grin and walking over to the door to see Phi out. "Oh... And tell Sara Hi."
Old 06-17-2006, 08:22 AM   #50
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Phi smirked. "Oh, I'll do that." With that, she headed off to find Kappa. On her way, she said into her collar, "Murray, Xi wanted me to tell you 'hi'."

"I heard him, wise ass," Sara retorted dryly. "Move along."

Mya chuckled and continued on her way.

My work in progress:

Old 06-17-2006, 09:48 AM   #51
Xbx_Inthusiast
.Devil's Trap.//

Helpful! 
Sighing and switching off his game, he stood up, holding his stomach a little bit and heading over to the small refridgerator he had installed. He slung the door open and took out one triangular sandwich package out of ten which packed one drawer of his fridge, along with one small can of pepsi.

He plopped back down on his computer chair and began to eat, flipping on the television on the wall, watching cartoons.
Old 06-18-2006, 09:36 AM   #52
starmark2k

((K guys just to let you know that Stingerhs is having trouble getting broadband in his new area so he may be a while longer than he expected in getting back on the forum. I only know this as i decided to check out the Mod private forum. so i'd advise wild to meet with Xbx first as we don't know when our friendly dantooine moderator will return.))
Old 06-18-2006, 02:34 PM   #53
Xbx_Inthusiast
.Devil's Trap.//

Helpful! 
((Alrighty.))
Old 06-21-2006, 07:34 AM   #54
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"Hold up a second, Mya," Sara said quickly as Mya strode purposefully down a corridor that seemed identical to almost every other corridor in the facility. Mya obligingly slowed her pace.

"What is it?" she demanded.

"Well, I'm thinking of efficiency here," Sara answered. "Theta's quarters are closer than Kappa's. Kappa's in the bar with his support staff anyway. And that's..."

"A significant difference in distance," Mya interrupted. "Gotcha. So we do Theta first?"

Without waiting for an answer, she turned on her heel and headed straight for Theta's quarters. After a slight pause, she knocked on the door.

My work in progress:

Old 06-21-2006, 04:03 PM   #55
Xbx_Inthusiast
.Devil's Trap.//

Helpful! 
He tossed the empty plastic container in the garbage can and stood up, walking over to the door and opening it. "Heya.." He said, turning to sit back in his chair, swiveling in her direction. "Take a seat."
Old 06-22-2006, 02:48 PM   #56
starmark2k

Xi walked through the corridors of the secret base, he had learnt every in and out of the place since he had gotten here and knew the quickest route anywhere (especially to the bar). He had arranged to meet Christian earlier that day as he always did before a mission, He called it his last drink... Untill the next one. Xi stepped into the bar area, it was oddly crouded and full of agents and support staff, he put it down to the fall recall and walked over to the table where jammer sat.

He sat opposite the only friend he had left in the world, being classed as dead all around the world was an extremely lonely place. He didn't have much in the line of family or friends before the organiztion but he still missed those he had to leave.

Christian already got in the drinks to pints of the best beer in the house (although thats not saying much), Xi took a sip of his drink and smiled before looking up at his friend. "so what are the Explosion odds this time."

"Same as always $20 a Vehical $50 an enemy base." Christian repeated followed by a laugh
Old 06-27-2006, 08:08 AM   #57
Writer
Not switching to DTV

Mya took the seet Theta offered her and smiled. "You know, for being the one to most vocally dispute the Director's decision to send all four of us, you're being surprisingly friendly," she commented.

My work in progress:

Old 06-27-2006, 01:52 PM   #58
Xbx_Inthusiast
.Devil's Trap.//

Helpful! 
He smirked, turning towards her. "If you can't beat 'em, join 'em." He nodded, then looked away for a second, then back to her. "I'm still kind of suprised you even came to my room. No one seems to really like me around here."
Old 06-28-2006, 11:33 PM   #59
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"If we're being ordered to work together, it's important to know how we think," Mya explained. "How we fight, how we respond to... certain situations. That's why I'm here... to know what I can about you."

My work in progress:

Old 06-29-2006, 01:30 AM   #60
Xbx_Inthusiast
.Devil's Trap.//

Helpful! 
He turned in her direction, leaning in towards her, "if you're trying to probe my mind, it's working." He straightened back up his his chair, crossing his right foot over the other. "Ask away." This seemed like it was going to take awhile.
Old 07-11-2006, 05:42 AM   #61
Writer
Not switching to DTV

"You like solo missions," Mya said. "Any particular reason? Or do you simply find it impossible to trust anyone else? And if the second, why?"

She paused for just a second. "Yes, that was the last question before I let you answer," she teased.

My work in progress:

Old 07-12-2006, 11:28 PM   #62
Xbx_Inthusiast
.Devil's Trap.//

Helpful! 
"I believe every one else thinks differently.. thinks wrong." He put a finger to his right temple. "This.. this is what keeps me going. It what keeps me from having friends- allies. It what keeps me alive." He removed his finger. "It what removes me from the pack, secludes me." He leaned back a bit, laughing; stopping almost as soon as he began. "I just don't think that anyone else thinks like me. They don't keep their minds on the mission. Always chatting, preparing."

He glanced at her out of the corner of his eye. "The answer to your second question is yes. And it's because everyone else is too different. Think, if you may.. Overkill."
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > Dantooine Theatre Company > Ghost Agents