lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Awesomely Random RPG!!!
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 06-05-2006, 11:09 PM   #81
Smon
Bizarro

Current Game: Payday 2
Forum Veteran LFN Staff Member 
"Crud! ...how did she know rule #2 in the Dimensional Patrol handbook?" Logan said still holding the Groove Cannon up to Lizardman.

I'm done putting links in my signature because every time I do it just links to some old crap I've long since stopped updating.
Smon is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-05-2006, 11:14 PM   #82
DarthAve
Yeezy

LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran 
Kate then poofed back. "Because I know everything." She said, grabbing the groove cannon and poofing off again.
DarthAve is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-06-2006, 12:01 AM   #83
Smon
Bizarro

"Luckily I have one more weapon up my sleeve," Logan said preparing a small ring at putting it on his right pointer finger. "The Civilian Prod, highly painful."

I'm done putting links in my signature because every time I do it just links to some old crap I've long since stopped updating.
Old 06-06-2006, 12:07 AM   #84
DarthAve
Yeezy

Kate then poofed back, just to prove a point and cut off Logan't hand. While he screamed in terror, Kate stucked out her tongue and fled again.
Old 06-06-2006, 12:11 AM   #85
Smon
Bizarro

"Well... crap. I gotta go to Division 6 and get this suit fixed before I get ripped apart by oxygen. If only someone hadn't stolen my Groove Cannon!"

Old 06-06-2006, 12:18 AM   #86
DarthAve
Yeezy

Out of nowhere a note fell from the sky. It read.

"Dear people,(and lizardman)
_____If you are reading this message, you know I have stolen your weapons, and inhabited the mind of your friend Kate here. This isn;t really Kate, shocking, I know. However, come to Kate's White Room if you want your crap back and Kate safe. Right now, she's playing charades with my little Marie. It's so adorable. I wish you could see it. Oh wait, maybe I could take a picture. Just let me find that camera.......darn it....where'd it go???....Well, I can't find it. Can you just come and get your stuff. Kate and Marie are poking me.
__________________ Sincearly,
______________________Shotzie the Wonder Duckie of Narnia."
Old 06-06-2006, 01:03 AM   #87
Smon
Bizarro

"Well... crap." Logan said watching his ghostly had coagulate before his eyes. He then pressed a button on his right arm and warped to the white room.

Old 06-06-2006, 12:13 PM   #88
Psychochaos3
Owner of a Wii

Kelvin and Abbie had saw everything that happened.

"well, i better help that lizardman guy. Or am I supposed to kill him? Sarge what do I do?"said Kelvin.

"You're supposed to make sure that he stays alive at all costs. The very first covenant were biologically enhanced through the Lizardman's DNA." said Kelvin's helmet.

"Wait, I thought the covenant forces were aliens'

"what do you think this guy is?" said helmet in a sarcastic manner.

"Well, let's get this guy somewhere safe. Abby, poof us Tokyo"

Psychochaos3 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-07-2006, 12:48 AM   #89
DarthAve
Yeezy

In the white room, Kate sat expressionless watching a purple rubber duckie on the floor.

"AH! You've arrived" said a pink rubber duckie to Logan when he arrived in her white room. "You've come to claim Kate. But first, you must answer a riddle."
Old 06-07-2006, 12:59 AM   #90
Smon
Bizarro

"Oh it's always a riddle, it's never "hey push this rock!" or anything related to strength or shooting, no, it's ALWAYS puzzle or something."

Old 06-07-2006, 08:26 PM   #91
zelda 41
Loop Zoop

Current Game: FFX HD/Persona 3 Portable
Abby poofed Kelvin and Lizard Man to Tokyo, as the night was turning to light again.
Abby: Whew. Soooo, now that we're out of there, HOW CAN I GET BLACK ARMOR?????

zelda 41 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-08-2006, 12:49 PM   #92
DarthAve
Yeezy

"Ok," said Shotzie the Wonder Duck, "It's round on the ends and high in the middle. What is it?"
Old 06-08-2006, 03:30 PM   #93
Smon
Bizarro

"...Ohio."

Old 06-08-2006, 06:06 PM   #94
DarthAve
Yeezy

"Damn. Take the girl, and your weapons. Just go, you and your Ohio." said Shotzie, flying out of a window.
Old 06-10-2006, 10:23 PM   #95
90SK
Universal Figment

Current Game: Tetris
Lizardman stirred. He smelled something suspiciously reminiscent of Tokyo. "oh please, God, in the name of all that is holy, not Tokyo..." he preyed in his mind, as his eyes focused in on his surroundings.

90SK is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-11-2006, 10:19 AM   #96
Psychochaos3
Owner of a Wii

"Sorry dude, it's tokyo. this is the ohnly place where that Logan dude can never look for you. I'm from the future. I've been sent here to make sure you and the phantom stay alive." said Kelvin.

Old 06-11-2006, 02:08 PM   #97
DarthAve
Yeezy

"Thank you." said Kate to Logan as soon as Shotzie was gone. She took his hand and poofed them out of her room.
Old 06-11-2006, 02:46 PM   #98
90SK
Universal Figment

Current Game: Tetris
"I sssee." Lizardman mumbled as he tried unsuccessfully to find a positive aspect of his current situation. Pulling out the rest of a danish he was eating earlier, he munched haughtily. "What happensss now?"

90SK is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-11-2006, 08:04 PM   #99
Smon
Bizarro

"Alright, we just need to find that black armor dude, you see, time-travel is very comlicated. Everytime our future changes the timeline where it doesn't change is destroyed, and if too many timelines are destroyed the very timerope that holds reality together deteriorates. And that's bad." Logan began typing buttons into his left wrist. "He's in someplace with japanese letters, this is so lame, I picked pottery over multilangual programming at the D6 academy, how was I supposed to know I'd need it!?"

Old 06-11-2006, 10:52 PM   #100
DarthAve
Yeezy

"...There in Tokyo. There's currently being atacked by a roller blading gang named the GGs. Should we save them, or poof in, take the black armor guy and poof out?" She said to Logan. "Oh yeah, can I borrow 20 pounds for my date in London? Apparently, I'm buying the movie tickets."
Old 06-11-2006, 11:10 PM   #101
Smon
Bizarro

"Yeah, okay, and as much as I'd love to relive the days of the Dreamcast I think protecting the timeline is essential, let's poof in, grab him, send him back to his own time, and then live the best game ever made."

Old 06-11-2006, 11:22 PM   #102
DarthAve
Yeezy

"okay. Can I still have the 20 pounds for my date. I mean, I can poof back home and get all foxified."
Old 06-12-2006, 01:59 AM   #103
pyrohappygirl
Forumite

I'm joining in now! As...

Emma Bik
Crazy 3 year old with a desire for things! And ducks, that she loves!
Bright purple hair, purple tinted skin and large pink cat ears! Aswell as a long pink cat tail. NOT TO BE TRUSTED!!!

Emma grinned, hopping onto the crazy drunk guys lap.
"AND FOR CHRISTMAS I WANT A PONY AND A DUCK AND A CAR AND A DOG!!!" She yelled.
"Prepare to die, creepy kid who looks about three," The drunk dude said, just before Emma unleashed her mad karate skills.
"AND I WANT TO BE THE QUEEN OF NEVERLAND!" She screamed, running off into the dark alleyways of Mexico.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth_Ave
With that, pyrohappygirl becomes about 100 times better than Darth_Ave, who is about 100 times better than Shakespeare. So you're like 100,000 times better than Shakespeare, but only a mere 100 times better than me.
Hear that? I'm BETTER THAN SHAKESPEARE!

"I Miss You... Miss You So Bad..."
pyrohappygirl is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-12-2006, 09:43 AM   #104
Jintor
Rookie

"They say you shouldn't talk to strangers" commented a small, black cat standing by her feet when Emma came to a stop.
Jintor is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-12-2006, 05:45 PM   #105
DarthAve
Yeezy

"Whatever," Kate said "I'm already pushing it on being late. If you need me, I'll be in my room until 7:00. Then I'll be at this theater in London. Toodles." Kate then poofed off to her room to get all swanked up.
Old 06-12-2006, 05:54 PM   #106
Smon
Bizarro

Logan was speeding towards Tokyo on the Groove Cannon. As soon as he landed he started looking for the black armor dude.

Old 06-12-2006, 07:10 PM   #107
DarthAve
Yeezy

Kate sat in her room, she couldn't decide what dress to wear. She picked her red one and got ready.

A long while later, the girl finally looked good. She had her skimpy red dress on, black heels, and firey red lipstick. Her hair was flipped out into disco layers. "Yeah," she thought to herself. "A little too much for the movies, but after, I'm totally getting a second date." Kate them poofed off to the theater.
Old 06-13-2006, 12:57 AM   #108
pyrohappygirl
Forumite

Emma had been scared by the black cat, so she unleashed her mad karate skills on it, and used her magical bracelet of shininess which her mother had got her for christmas to poof to Tokyo. As she landed, she realized that she had ended up on a skyscraper, and a creep on a weird thing was speeding towards her.
"LOOK OUT FREAKY GUY!!!" Emma cried, pulling her ears down onto her head and curling up, braced for the imminent crash.

Quote:
With that, pyrohappygirl becomes about 100 times better than Darth_Ave, who is about 100 times better than Shakespeare. So you're like 100,000 times better than Shakespeare, but only a mere 100 times better than me.

Old 06-13-2006, 01:29 AM   #109
Smon
Bizarro

"GAH!" Logan tried to aim the Groove Cannon at anything else, and succeeded. He succeeded in destroying the skyscraper... with his head... at 300 MPH. As it collapsed he and the girl stood amongst the dirt and debris. "...if anyone asks, terrorists did it."

Old 06-13-2006, 01:59 AM   #110
pyrohappygirl
Forumite

"YOU HURT ME NOW I WILL TELL MY MOTHER AND SHE WILL KILL YOU SHE WILL AND SANTA WILL YOU GIVE ME A DUCKY FOR CHRISTMAS CAUSE I'VE BEEN REALLY GOOD AND YOU'RE MEAN YOU ARE AND I HATE MEAN PEOPLE!!!" Emma screamed, before bursting into tears.
"I'M CALLING THE COPS I AM!!!" She cried, pulling her shiny purple mobile out of her pocket and dialing the police.

Quote:

Old 06-13-2006, 02:12 AM   #111
DarthAve
Yeezy

Kate had just reached the theater when she saw her date. He was looking very spiffy. Pretty much as soon as they got to the theater room where the movie was showing, they had a gradious teenage movie make-out session. "This is SO HOT!" Logan better not need me." Kate though, grabbing her new boyfriend's butt.
Old 06-13-2006, 05:18 AM   #112
pyrohappygirl
Forumite

Emma proceeded to screech at the man, until suddenly her cellphone rang. It was her mother.
"GO AWAY MUM I HATE YOU LEAVE ME ALONE AND DIE!!!" Emma yelled into the telephone before turning back to the man. Emma noticed a her pocket was buzzing, and she saw a phone number ring up on the screen. It was her eighteen year old boyfriend who she had met on a chatroom.
"Hi honey, go away cause I'm busy right now, okay?" Emma buzzed into the phone before shoving it back into her pocket. Suddenly, an evil thought crossed her mind. She would prank call a person on the other side of the world. She dialed in the number, and found a loud noise in the background, somewhat like a movie in a kissing scene. She giggled, and yelled into the phone.
"I AM A CRAZY KID AND YOU ARE A LOSER WATCHING A MOVIE ABOUT MAKING OUT SO YOU SUCK AND GET ME A DUCK FOR MY BIRTHDAY NOW TELL ME SOMETHING WEIRD!!!" Emma screamed into her cellphone, and heard someone grumble at the other end.
"AND ALSO, I NEED YOUR HELP KILLING A CRAZY GUY WHO DESTROYED A TOWER WITH A CANNON THING!!!" Emma quickly spat, before jumping up and down in happiness.

Quote:

Old 06-13-2006, 07:17 AM   #113
Jintor
Rookie

The sudden weight of reality hit Emma squarely in the chest.
Jintor is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-13-2006, 01:34 PM   #114
DarthAve
Yeezy

Kate heard her phone and just shut it off. This was a moment that needed no desturbance.
Old 06-13-2006, 02:39 PM   #115
Psychochaos3
Owner of a Wii

"Oh crap. A time protector is hunting us here. He doesn't get that I am protecting the timeline from collapsing. If lizardman dies, his DNA will fall into the hands of the covenants centuries from now. They will accidently activate the gene inside his DNA that activates a Universe destroying bomb. abby, poof us to Dimsdale (the dimsdale of Fairly odd Parents)." Said Kelvin.

Old 06-13-2006, 03:08 PM   #116
DarthAve
Yeezy

The movie ended in the threater and Kate didnt watch a single second of it. It was time for the two to go to dinner.

"Where do you want to go?" asked Jack, pausing for a breath.

"Wherever you wanna go, baby." Kate said. He took her hand and they ran down a street to a small cafe'.
Old 06-14-2006, 12:42 AM   #117
pyrohappygirl
Forumite

"OOF!" Emma cried, falling backwards as reality caught up with her.
"I KNOW! I SHALL USE MY MAGICAL GROW-O-MATIC TO BECOME A TEENAGER AND ESCAPE REALITY ONCE MORE!!!" Emma cried in joy, pulling a large red object out of her pocket. She pressed a few buttons on the small, square object and pointed it at her self. Suddenly, she was eclipsed in a bright orange light, and she became taller and older.
"I am now a teenager, capable of POOFING TO DIMMSDALE!!!" She cried, grabbing out another object. It was slightly bigger than the magical bracelet of shininess, and it was golden, not purple. She smiled, showing her shiny white teeth, and purring. She was a cat person after all. Well, a kind-of cat-person. But more person than cat. She pointed the thing at herself, and pressed a button. Suddenly, she was bathed in more orange light as she got new clothes.
"I am now SHINY and dressed like kairi from kingdom hearts!!!" She yelled, flicking her tail impatiently. She was right, she WAS dressed like Kairi, in her purple skirt. She pulled out a magical bracelet of shininess and suddenly was poofed to Dimmsdale.
"FAIRLY ODD PARENTS LAND!!!" She yelled, skipping off to find her heroine, Vicky.

Quote:

Old 06-14-2006, 12:59 AM   #118
DarthAve
Yeezy

The two teenage lovebirds left the cafe to go home. They didn't eat anything but each other's saliva. Unfortunatly, Jack didn't know one thing about his girlfriend. She was a mutant. Kate was a little nervous about telling him, but would tell him when they got to his house.

So the two walked hand in hand to his house, a few blocks down the street.
Old 06-14-2006, 01:58 AM   #119
pyrohappygirl
Forumite

Emma was bored. So she poofed back to reality.
"I shall go find the girl from the phone," Emma mused, poofing to a small house in London. As she arrived, she found a heater and plonked herself on it, before tenderly licking her tail. Suddenly, she rested her tail against the heater bars and found herself being electrocuted.
"Meow!" She yelled in pain as she blinked back to life. She heard a lock click at the door, and Emma's heart skipped a beat. She dashed behind the curtains, and watched the door open...

Quote:

Old 06-14-2006, 04:00 AM   #120
DarthAve
Yeezy

The two sat on the couch in his living room. His parents were on holiday for a week and he was home alone. He began to move down her dress strap. She stopped him, saying "I don't go that far on the first date." There was an awkward pause between them. "I'm a mutant!" she blurted out.

"What?" he responded.

"I'm a mutant, like in x-men. But I have a lot of powers, like teleportation and metamorphosis." she repiled. "I hope you don't hate me."

"Oh, Kate. That's only more the reason to love you." He said, putting his hand to her cheek. At this she smiled, kissed him goodbye, slipped him her phone number, and poofed to her white room.
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Psychonauts Discussion at Razputin's Domain > Razputin's Domain Forums > Sasha's Role-Playing Experiments > Awesomely Random RPG!!!