lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Darth Malus - The Taking of Mygeeto
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 06-17-2006, 04:55 AM   #41
Diego Varen
Left and may not return

Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
"I know what you're planning my apprentices," Malus told them, "Make no mistake about that. Arken is right. All three of you shall lead a squad. Now move!"
Diego Varen is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-17-2006, 08:25 AM   #42
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

Current Game: SMT: Imagine
"As you wish My Master." said Arken.

He united a squad and leaded them onto Mygeeto.The planet was cold and filled of snow as usual.Arken spotted some Rebels.

"Troopers,it's time for slaughter!"
Jason Skywalker is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-17-2006, 10:56 AM   #43
Master Jimmy
Forumite

Jon got out his comlink again, "Brace yourselves... They're gonna strike hard."

Led Zeppelin + The Beatles = Gods

New fanfic Metroid/Star Wars Crossover: http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=183539 Chapter four is up.
Master Jimmy is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-17-2006, 12:56 PM   #44
HK-42
HK47+Marvin=

Current Game: AssassinsCreed,kotor
Hot Topic Starter 
Let's kill some rebels said Nordar removing 3 rebel heads and stabbing another.

HK-42 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-17-2006, 01:22 PM   #45
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

The Taking of Mygeeto had started.The troopers were killing every rebels in their path.Arken managed to kill some 5 that killed some troopers.
Old 06-17-2006, 01:50 PM   #46
Diego Varen
Left and may not return

Several New Republic Troopers had overrun Malus. Malus called on the dark side of the Force to kill them, by shooting large bolts of Lightning.
Old 06-17-2006, 02:46 PM   #47
HK-42
HK47+Marvin=

Hot Topic Starter 
Nordar jumped trowing his saber cutting 5 in half while lightning 10 others

Old 06-17-2006, 05:24 PM   #48
Darth Xenus
Rookie

Aranos boarded the dropship with his squadron and directed the pilot to land as close as possible to the main Republic defenses.

When the dropship set down on the war-torn surface of Mygeeto, the pilot informed Aranos that their objective, the command centre, was only 1.546 miles away and that they could reach it very soon.

"Excellent work." Aranos declared, "Commence disembarking and ready your weapons."

They left the ship and assumed standard urban combat positions, taking advantage of any and all cover while moving forward. It wasn't long before Republic soldiers began their counter attack on Aranos' squad, and the fighting was bloody. Aranos slew several of the Republic scum with his lightsaber but soon became bored with the tedious sniping between the two groups and began to make his own way towards the command centre, secure in the knowledge that the Jedi and command staff would surely be there. He secretly hoped that another of the three apprentices would be there, or even better: both of them. Aranos did not intend Malus to have so many aprentices when he left Mygeeto...

"Good and evil are but points of view. Many would call me evil for the things I have done, but to myself and to my followers, I am the saviour of the galaxy. I have not shirked from my duty because it is unpleasant or because others will disapprove. I regret the deaths I have caused on this path, but they were necessary to prevent far greater evil. So, Jedi, who are you to say what I do is wrong?"

-Darth Xenus, Emperor of the Sith
Darth Xenus is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-17-2006, 05:42 PM   #49
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

Arken comanded the Imperial Troopers to slaughter the New Republic Troopers in every ways possible.He then sensed something.

Hmm,Aranos is headed to the command centre.Well,i'll pay him a little visit,thought Arken.His thoughts were a bit slippery,but he knew what to do.Many barriers stood in his path but he easily jumped and destryoed the generators,allowing the Imperial Troopers to move on to kill the New Republic Troopers.

"Very good soldiers.Keep this up and i may mention this to Lord Malus.Oh and,don't cover me,i'm bored and angry." said Arken.He was always on a bad mood and noone would like to know how he was when he was reallt angry.Many New Republic soldiers got in his way but he blocked their shots and cut them in pieces with his lightsaber.

"Filthy worms,think they can stop me." muttered Arken to himself.
Old 06-17-2006, 06:02 PM   #50
Darth Xenus
Rookie

Aranos finally reached the door to the command centre. The pitiful guards posted there where no match for him. He brung up his lightsaber and was about to cut the door open, but thought better of it. Aranos deactivated his lightsaber and clipped it to his belt before using an almighty force push to blow the door off of its hinges and to send it flying into a Republic terminal. He then strode through the door, black cape blowing in the wind and spoke to the Republic command staff:

"Resist, and you will die. Surrender, and you will die anyway." He then brought up his hands in front of him and sent force lightning arcing out towards them.

"Good and evil are but points of view. Many would call me evil for the things I have done, but to myself and to my followers, I am the saviour of the galaxy. I have not shirked from my duty because it is unpleasant or because others will disapprove. I regret the deaths I have caused on this path, but they were necessary to prevent far greater evil. So, Jedi, who are you to say what I do is wrong?"

Old 06-17-2006, 06:05 PM   #51
Diego Varen
Left and may not return

Malus prepared to find the leaders. They had to somewhere on Mygeeto. Otherwise Malus wouldn't be here. Several more New Republic Troops tried to kill Malus, but he put an end to their lives by throwing his Lightsaber at them. He continued on looking for the leaders.
Old 06-17-2006, 06:21 PM   #52
HK-42
HK47+Marvin=

Hot Topic Starter 
Lord Malus do you need any help asked Nordar

Old 06-17-2006, 06:59 PM   #53
Diego Varen
Left and may not return

"I don't need your help!" Malus shouted at Nordar, "I'm a Sith Lord, I never need help! Just go and kill the New Republic, before I kill you myself!"
Old 06-18-2006, 01:51 AM   #54
Master Jimmy
Forumite

Jon watched the battle in dispair, "DAMN!" he roared, "Wait, wait... There is no Emotion, There is Peace." he said trying to calm himself down.

New fanfic Metroid/Star Wars Crossover: http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=183539 Chapter four is up.
Old 06-18-2006, 11:26 AM   #55
Darth Xenus
Rookie

The few survivors of Aranos' lightning were quickly finished by his lightsaber. Aranos walked over to the main command terminal and set about hacking into it. He then got out his comlink and contacted Malus:
"My Lord, the Republic command centre has fallen. Unfortunately, the Jedi scum and the Republic leader were not here. Fortunately for us, however, they were unable to get off a distress call so no one else is aware of this. I am quite sure that I can turn their computers against them and take command of the enemy, I will send them orders that will disadvantage them and put them into disarray. I think this battle is going to become interesting..."

Old 06-18-2006, 11:34 AM   #56
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

"Oh very interesting." said Arken,just appearing."Also,interesting will be your death!" After saying that he ignited his lightsaber,red as the blood of the innocent people he killed.
"It's time to die Aranos." said Arken.
Old 06-18-2006, 12:13 PM   #57
HK-42
HK47+Marvin=

Hot Topic Starter 
Nordar left Mulas notising the fight of Arken and Aranos.

Old 06-19-2006, 02:12 PM   #58
Darth Xenus
Rookie

Aranos threw back his head and roared with laughter.
"Arken, Arken... You really think that you could defeat me don't you? I assure you that you are very much mistaken."
He then stood up from the chair he occupied and turned to face Arken.
"For example, you have already lost your first chance to kill me. For myself, if our roles were reversed, it would have been a simple matter to hide myself in the Force and kill you before you knew I was there. However, the way that you have done it, I now have the chance to fight back." Aranos drew and ignited his own crimson lightsaber, which illuminated the command centre with an eerie glow.
"And now, Arken, you shall die."

Old 06-19-2006, 04:26 PM   #59
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

"We'll see about that.And i didn't kill you by behind because i wanted you to see your killer!" shouted Arken as he ran to Aranos.He annoyed him and he wanted very much to kill him.He swung his lightsaber to Aranos' abdomen but he blocked.Then he imediatly blasted Aranos with a Lightning Bolt,knocking him over.
Old 06-20-2006, 01:50 PM   #60
HK-42
HK47+Marvin=

Hot Topic Starter 
Nordar comlinked Mulas, My lord Arken and Aranos are fighting each other over
Nordar ran to the fight pushing them both.

Old 06-20-2006, 02:05 PM   #61
Diego Varen
Left and may not return

(It's Malus, Connor. Not Mulas.)

"Very good Nordar," Malus said through his Comlink, "I shall see to it personally."
Malus ran through the battlefield of Mygeeto, killing New Republic Troops on the way. Soon he noticed Arken and Aranos fighting. Nordar was right.
"Stop fighting!" He shouted, "We've got bigger things to worry about. You can fight over your lives for me later!"

Last edited by Pottsie; 06-20-2006 at 02:41 PM.
Old 06-20-2006, 02:14 PM   #62
HK-42
HK47+Marvin=

Hot Topic Starter 
(sorry)

Nordar moved forawrd killing a jedi but notising a leader. He signaled Malus the leaders are in hangor bay 627 my lord.

Old 06-20-2006, 02:40 PM   #63
Diego Varen
Left and may not return

"Those are decoys Nordar," Malus told him, "The New Republic leaders and the Jedi leader will be somewhere else."
Old 06-20-2006, 02:47 PM   #64
HK-42
HK47+Marvin=

Hot Topic Starter 
Nordar went to the hangor and killed them anyway

Old 06-20-2006, 02:53 PM   #65
Diego Varen
Left and may not return

Malus knew that the Decoy's death would mean nothing, but those deaths meant less New Republic Troops.
Old 06-20-2006, 07:51 PM   #66
Master Jimmy
Forumite

Jon closed his eyes and said to himself, "Jaden is getting closer... I hope the Force is with me."

Old 06-21-2006, 05:29 AM   #67
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

"As you wish my Lord." said Arken.We'll finish this later,said Arken to Aranos.

Arken tried to use the Force to sense them but to no avail.He then noticed a weak New Republic Soldier and grabbed him.

"Master,this weak one here may squeal himself." said Arken.
Old 06-21-2006, 11:15 AM   #68
Diego Varen
Left and may not return

Malus snatched the nervous New Republic Trooper and snarled at him.
"Where are your leaders?" He asked.
"I... I don't know." The New Republic Trooper squealed.
"Tell me and I shall spare your life." Malus told him.
"In Hangar 18 at the end of this platform," The New Republic Trooper squealed, "It's all I know I swear."
"Good," Malus said, "Prepare to die."
Malus ignited his Lightsaber and left the man dead.
Old 06-21-2006, 11:21 AM   #69
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

"Alright Troopers,move on!" said Arken.
Old 06-21-2006, 11:30 AM   #70
HK-42
HK47+Marvin=

Hot Topic Starter 
Nordar jumped up slashing 3 troopers and stabbing 1.

Old 06-21-2006, 02:23 PM   #71
Darth Xenus
Rookie

((Hey, I'm not trying to be nasty, but could we PLEASE have some more detailed posts? I mean: 'Nordar jumped up slashing 3 troopers and stabbing 1.' That does nothing to advance the story.))

Aranos turned back to the control panel and sat down again. Although from an outsider's point of view it might appear that he had just come off worst, in fact that little fall he had taken would only serve to give him an even bigger advantage later...

With a little smile to himself, Aranos began the most direct way of finding the Jedi leader: he asked him where he was using the captured command centre.

"Master Jedi, sir. We appear to have lost your squadron's indicator from the tactical display, could you please inform us of your location so that we may correct the problem?"

Old 06-21-2006, 02:27 PM   #72
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

(I agree dude.)

"Hey Aranos,no need to do that,the New Republic Soldier squealed,they're on Hangar 18.But it could always be a trap.Trap or not,i'm going." said Arken.
Old 06-22-2006, 07:47 AM   #73
Darth Xenus
Rookie

"You underestimate the resolve of these soldiers, it could well be that he gave you false information, Arken." Aranos stood and followed Arken. "But I shall go with you anyway. After all, I don't want you to get all of the glory, now do I?"

Old 06-22-2006, 08:10 AM   #74
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

"Do not worry Aranos, it was Lord Malus who made the trooper squeal, he probably knows if it's true or false." said Arken.
Old 06-22-2006, 10:57 AM   #75
Niner_777
[RC-1270]

Optimos ran around trying to direct the battle. "Malus?" Optimos asked into his comlink. "What are my orders?"

(^Click the pic to reveal my...) | Republic Commando: -]RC[-AjaX
BF2142: -]RC[-Auxidus | www.redcellgaming.com (I really need a userbar, eh. >.<)
Niner_777 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-22-2006, 11:14 AM   #76
Diego Varen
Left and may not return

(I agree slightly with Darth Xenus. Espicially connor's posts)

"See if you can find the leaders," Malus told Optimos, "Call me if you find any clues to finding them."
Old 06-22-2006, 11:16 AM   #77
Niner_777
[RC-1270]

"Yes, my lord," Optimos replied and began to go around choosing a squad.

(^Click the pic to reveal my...) | Republic Commando: -]RC[-AjaX
BF2142: -]RC[-Auxidus | www.redcellgaming.com (I really need a userbar, eh. >.<)
Niner_777 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-23-2006, 03:07 PM   #78
Darth Xenus
Rookie

As the two Sith reached hangar 18, Aranos motioned Arken on towards the hangar and with a friendly, almost respectful tone said, "After you, Arken, I wouldn't want to get in your way and you were the one who discovered that they were here and then told me."

Old 06-23-2006, 05:11 PM   #79
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

"You underestimate me Aranos." said Arken." But i will anyway.Just don't think on making any moves."
Old 06-23-2006, 05:18 PM   #80
Diego Varen
Left and may not return

A large group of New Republic Troopers surrounded Malus, just as he finished talking to Optimos. The group was around one hundred Troops. They started to shoot at Malus, which he managed to block several shots, but even as the Sith Lord, he wouldn't be able to beat them all. Instead, Malus quickly cut a hole through the floor and was falling through the clouds, but luckily he landed on Optimos' abandoned Air Speeder. Malus quickly used it to get back onto the Facility.
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > Dantooine Theatre Company > Darth Malus - The Taking of Mygeeto