lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Need help with my server please
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 06-10-2006, 09:04 PM   #1
aborlorn
Lurker

Need help with my server please

Hello All

I just set up a Star Wars Battlefront 2 server and don't know much about the stuff. I have an excellent connection and I do host some Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory servers (Lemmings United).

It's on a 100mbit dedicated server in Texas.

My thing is I am having troubles setting up my own copy of SWBF2, and can't even try to connect into my server to see if it's running or not (just bought it yesterday)

So could some of you check out the server and let me know what settings need to be changed, if it's running, etc? Much appreciated

IP is
texas.borgclan.com or 208.101.41.18

I am also looking for a clan to run and administer it. It's free of course so if you don't have your own server, here's a chance to get a quality one. If you are interested in this, please come to www.borgclan.com and send me a Private message (admin)

Thanks for any help in advance!
aborlorn is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-10-2006, 10:34 PM   #2
Jetset
Rookie

Which version of SWBF2 is the pc dedicated server? If it's the latest patched 1.1 version... you will need to download patch 1.1 for your own game!

We are also waiting for new server tools from blackbagops.com... several admins have spoken directly with the programmer Kevin Lockitt concerning some much needed support... including custom map support. But, it will be about 2 weeks before he is able to work on swbf2 tools, due to University studies.

Good luck!

Jet
Jetset is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-12-2006, 09:23 PM   #3
aborlorn
Lurker

Ah, thanks for the info Jetset.

I'll have to check the server and my own version. Thanks again
aborlorn is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > SWBattlefront.net (SWBF I & II) > Star Wars Battlefront II > Server Administration > Need help with my server please