lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Star Wars:An Echo from Corellia
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 06-15-2006, 06:07 PM   #41
ExileRevan
Rookie

((same here, sorry i exploded too, its cool))
ExileRevan is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-15-2006, 06:10 PM   #42
steven
^I'm with Genius^

Location: Doesn't matter. The question u should be asking is "where r u?"
"Sir," Said a troop walking up to Jack and reported the prisoner escape. Jack was about to burst into flames due to anger however instead he took a deep breath and said clamy "Screw him, I'm not going to waste my time searching for some vigilanty outcast while my home planet is at risk."

Make love, not toast.
steven is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-15-2006, 06:13 PM   #43
Xbx_Inthusiast
.Devil's Trap.//

Helpful! 
His ship lifted off into the air, sputtering a bit then blasting off forwards. Drake typed in the coordinates for Nar Shadaa. If anything, he could get lost in the crowd there. He pulled back a lever near the thruster shutoff switch as the ship lurched into hyperspace.
Xbx_Inthusiast is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-15-2006, 10:05 PM   #44
ExileRevan
Rookie

"Jack. Where would our elusive friend... sorry murderer, dont tell me you lost him Detective." said Silo aproaching Jack slowly and sincerely, "He may be dangerous, comb all of Couracant, and send squads to nearby systems understood?" Silo ordered.
Old 06-15-2006, 10:39 PM   #45
Xbx_Inthusiast
.Devil's Trap.//

Helpful! 
She ship slid out of hyperspace. He steered towards the Nar Shadaa docking platforms of the planet below, sending in docking codes and waiting to be verified before activating the landing gear. Minutes later, his ship landed gently onto the docking platform, along with two other ships- tourists. He leapt out of his ship and handed a few credits over to the docking employee, whispering something in his ear. (Now, the Republic will have a problem landing on Nar Shadaa because of docking problems. Heh, bribery.) The shady Twi'lek nodded and got back to work as Drake kept on walking.

He turned the corner into the main square, which was filled with many people of many different races and many different sizes; yet all the same smell. He pushed his way through the dense crowds and walked through the open doors into the Entertainment District. He was always a sucker for Twi'lek dancers.
Old 06-16-2006, 03:15 PM   #46
steven
^I'm with Genius^

"I don't take orders from you," replied Jack "He's your problem, I'm not wasting what resources have left to take care of some dumbass exile who thinks the jedi are unducting some conspiracy."

Make love, not toast.
Old 06-16-2006, 09:59 PM   #47
ExileRevan
Rookie

"Detective, may I remind you that I, in war times am a General... and your commanding officer will hear of your sudden... lack of technicque? Move it." Silo said pridefuly.
Old 06-16-2006, 10:09 PM   #48
Xbx_Inthusiast
.Devil's Trap.//

Helpful! 
Sitting at a small table in the corner of the bar, he was served two Juma Juices. Even though he doesn't like them. Taking a swig of one, he glanced around the room, taking in the smoky environment and the lousy and dense atmosphere, as well as a jolly ambience. Disgusting... He thought to himself.
Old 06-17-2006, 06:06 AM   #49
steven
^I'm with Genius^

"In war times you did Jack s***! You did nothing while countless innocent lives were slatured by mandalorians! Even when they were defeated, you did nothing about the raiders on Dantooine. They kidnapped, attacked and killed the villagers that were under your protection. It was up to me to put an end to all that and you kicked me out. Just for doing the greater good, I flet my family, my frend and my lifestyle just to become a jedi and you kicked me out like it was some sort of browny club. And you were sirprised that I didn't go and do the labour on some dull farm world." He replied in anger"You guys aren't curropt. Your just idiots. This jack*** maybe dangerous but he's not my concern. You can talk to my commander officer, he'll tell you to f*** off"

Make love, not toast.
Old 06-17-2006, 12:28 PM   #50
ExileRevan
Rookie

"Insolence! I fought in the first wave on Taris you grunt! It was my job to free the local enclave from Mandalorian control! I suffered a great injury in the first two battles. I was sent back to Couracant where I recieved a pardon and I was demoted to a Padawan learner for four years! Dont you dare tell me that I did nothing to fght the Mandalorians, get out of my sight." Silo said infuriated.
Old 06-17-2006, 06:07 PM   #51
steven
^I'm with Genius^

"I'd love to. I couldn't bare to stay in the presence of a proud, stuck up git like yourself." He then turned to master Tomb "Good to see you again Sankra. Well I'll be off. I've got a terrorist cell I've got to destroy"

Make love, not toast.
Old 06-17-2006, 06:14 PM   #52
starmark2k
Someone's Worse Nightmare

LFN Staff Member Roleplayer 
Master Tomb watched jack walk away and turned back to Silo "I must prepare for the next meeting of the council." He then walked away.
starmark2k is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-17-2006, 07:22 PM   #53
ExileRevan
Rookie

Silo was flustered, tired, and had lost a big part of his life... he was angry and couldnt concentrate on the task at hand, "Master Tomb, thank you for tolerateing my behavior. I have lost a mentor and my only parental figure. I am sorry, I have nearly lost control three times today, I will go and rest." Silo said to Master Tomb, "Then i'll be off, to find our Exiled friend. I will recieve no help from the Republic... if you want a job done right, do it yourself they always say, heh." Silo said walking away.
Old 06-18-2006, 10:41 AM   #54
starmark2k

Master tomb turned back and walked up behind Silo, he placed his hand on the council leader shoulder to stop him walking.

"It is not a good idea to chase this exile in your current state of mind, the council will not agree to your leaving." He stated removing his hand. "but i have known you long enougth to understand that you will go with or without the support of the rest of the council... That is why i will aid you in your task and travel by your side."
Old 06-18-2006, 12:28 PM   #55
ExileRevan
Rookie

Silo smiled and said, "You will? Thank you Master Tomb! I only plan to arrest him for his actions here. We will go to Nal Hutta first. It is the Hutt homeworld and will be a great start for our fugitive hunt. Be in the hangar early tommorow morning we will star our hunt there. While we are searching there we may be able to find out about this Sith Terror Cell."
Old 06-18-2006, 12:40 PM   #56
starmark2k

"That would be wise, the Sith have grown more daring the past few weeks. There threat must be dealt with as soon as we can." He said before raising his hood.

"May the force be with you Master Jedi." and with that he walked out of the room and went to the meditation chamber.
Old 06-18-2006, 03:31 PM   #57
Xbx_Inthusiast
.Devil's Trap.//

Helpful! 
'So bub, hows aboutsh you give a guys a hand?' a man said in a deep accent, dropping down on a seat across from Drake. "Not interested..." 'C'mon...' "No.." Drake responded, turning to the man. 'I said buy me a **** drink!' The man yelled, pushing Drake violently. Within moments, the crowd stopped to look as a beam of purple light shot through the man's chest and out of his back. He pushed the man over and deactivated his saber.

Drake stood up and headed out of the door, the patrons rushing over to see if the man was alright. Several people ran out of Drake's way as he headed out the door. A bit popular now.
Old 06-20-2006, 03:04 PM   #58
ExileRevan
Rookie

Early the next morning, Silo's ship the Grace Hawk was preped for launch. Silo was waiting the arival of Master Tomb.
Old 06-20-2006, 03:10 PM   #59
starmark2k

Master Sankra Tomb walked into the hanger where the grace hawk and Silo were waiting. He Walked up the loading ramp into the ship and towards silo. "I'm ready to follow your lead."
Old 06-20-2006, 04:19 PM   #60
ExileRevan
Rookie

"Alright, Master Tomb please go to the primary deck and I will be there in a minute." Silo said pointing at the moddified Correlian Corvette.
Old 06-22-2006, 03:50 PM   #61
starmark2k

Master Tomb stepped upo and walked over to the co-pilots seat and looked around at Silo "I presume you are driving."
Old 06-22-2006, 04:09 PM   #62
ExileRevan
Rookie

"Of course, who else could keep this pile running." Silo said with a smile. "Set course for Nal Hutta, investigation location number one. " as they reared on the slimy planet they got a news report of a murder on Nar Shadda, "Should we check it out?" Silo asked Master Tomb.
Old 06-22-2006, 04:58 PM   #63
starmark2k

"Perhaps we should. It would be good fr the reputation of the jedi if we aid the locals in this investigation." Master Tomb agreed
Old 06-22-2006, 05:57 PM   #64
Xbx_Inthusiast
.Devil's Trap.//

Helpful! 
"Damn civilians.. always get in the.. WAY!" And with that last word, he had slugged one drunk man in the jaw who was stumbling on him, knocking the man flat on the ground. He flicked his fingers a little bit from the impact and continued walking. He opened up the door to an old hotel, walking to the counter he rang the bell, watching as an old man walked towards him. " I'd like a room on the top floor, sir," Drake said. "Alright.. that'll be 4000 credits a night." The man said, taking 8000 credits that was on the counter. "Expensive as hell.. " Drake walked off," highway robbery..damn old man.." He mumbled under his breath as he started up the stairs to his room.

By the time he made it to his room, the crowd outside was beginning to calm down an authorities still had no idea who had killed the man, but there were witnesses.
Old 06-22-2006, 07:00 PM   #65
ExileRevan
Rookie

The GraceHawk had trouble landing, apparently there were no available pads available. Silo knew that there was a pad somewhere, he took her into the area he found an available pad. He and Master Tomb walked down the ramp to be met by Czerka Slavers. A Tw'leik male walked towards them with thugish Gran riflemen, "This sector is restricted, you'll need permits to land here." he said in the Tw'leik tounge, Silo then only able to understand very little Tw'leik asked Master Tomb, "I dont know what he said, please 'convince' him to let us pass? Tell him were with the Republics investigation team."
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > Dantooine Theatre Company > Star Wars:An Echo from Corellia