lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Is there going to be a kotor 3 or not!?
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 06-18-2006, 09:19 PM   #1
Revan435
Rookie

Question Is there going to be a kotor 3 or not!?

getting tired of waiting for any sign of kotor 3. theres been ton of fake announcements i just want to play kotor 3. bioware or who ever is making the game should announce something. its stupied discussing what we "think" might be in kotor 3 or what we "wish" will be in kotor 3 i might be a noob for saying all of this, maybe they have already made an anouncement of kotor 3 if there is one please tell me i need to know i cant stand playing the same old game over and over again.. i.. i think i might actually be getting bored of kotor. ill buy the PC version just to give me something to do while i wait for this game that everybody thinks might come out. who evers making the game do it soon im not getting any younger.

P.S tell me if im a noob and if they have announced it or if i am right and this bull sh** will go on forever
Revan435 is offline   you may:
Old 06-18-2006, 09:32 PM   #2
milo
[]D [] []V[] []D [] []\[]

No, there isn't any info on Kotor III. Will they make one? My personal opinion is yes, but they'll wait a while to do so.
milo is offline   you may:
Old 06-18-2006, 09:33 PM   #3
Samnmax221
I never Kipled

Current Game: Sex with women
Forum Veteran LF Jester 
Don't feed the troll
Samnmax221 is offline   you may:
Old 06-18-2006, 10:34 PM   #4
Lord Foley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samnmax221
Don't feed the troll
Hey, it's a legitamate concern, even if it was said in a rather obnoxious way.

On topic, I'm almost 100% positive that they will make it, seeing as Star Wars always comes in trilogies, and the game(s) were such a success.

"Everything I tell you is a lie. Every question I ask you is a trick. You will find no truth in me."
―Vergere to Jacen Solo
Lord Foley is offline   you may:
Old 06-18-2006, 11:55 PM   #5
RedHawke
Shadow Lord Of The Sith™

Current Game: DDO, Stormreach
Unfortunately this thread serves no real purpose, please do not use the forum as your personal blog.

KotOR III will be announced when it is announced, or not.

"Beware the form-fitting black armor-clad Drow hottie with twin Mineral II Greensteel Khopeshes!"
"Liella d'Orien says, '"You're the fool, Devil. -- Witness the power of this fully ARMED and OPERATIONAL Titan!"'"
----------------------------------------------------------------------
RedHawke is offline   you may:
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Game Discussion > The Unknown Regions > Is there going to be a kotor 3 or not!?