lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Tie Pilot Chestplate Reskin
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 06-21-2006, 08:12 PM   #1
Aracus92
Rookie

Tie Pilot Chestplate Reskin

i played SWG some time ago and made my char a TIE pilot.. and something i instantly noticed was the difference between the SWG TIE pilot chestplate and the JKA one.. and to be honest, i prefered the SWG one and decided to attempt to make such a skin.

However due to the survival gear taking up a good bit of the TIE pilot torso.. i did the skin on the chest texture transplanted onto the Kyle model and here is the result

and here is the same skin with the original chest texture

and my inspiration

Markus Ark ~ TK-916
^DC-049[Shadow]
Mike
Aracus92 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-22-2006, 03:34 PM   #2
Mex
Not the brightest cookie.

That looks pretty nice! I used to like being a TiE pilot in Star Wars Galaxies... Shame I don't play it anymore, I really wanted to get to level 4 piloting. I really wanted the rewards for finishing the pilot profession, which were the lovely jackets and helmets.

But maybe you could try making it more... Leathery!
Mex is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-22-2006, 04:23 PM   #3
Aracus92
Rookie

i dont know how i would do that other than maybe darken the texture and add a slight shine shader..

also why would i do that? there is no refference anywhere i can find that suggests the fabric that the flight suits are made of are leather
except offcourse pictures of it from swg, but since swg is kinda none-cannon on many points i wouldnt take that ti seriously

Markus Ark ~ TK-916
^DC-049[Shadow]
Mike

Last edited by Aracus92; 06-22-2006 at 04:36 PM.
Old 06-22-2006, 06:59 PM   #4
Mex
Not the brightest cookie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aracus92
i dont know how i would do that other than maybe darken the texture and add a slight shine shader..

also why would i do that? there is no refference anywhere i can find that suggests the fabric that the flight suits are made of are leather
except offcourse pictures of it from swg, but since swg is kinda none-cannon on many points i wouldnt take that ti seriously
Hahaha, sorry I was half asleep when I wrote that. I just read the title bit in the title that says "CHESTPLATE". I was referring to his pants/trousers. Sorry, heh!
Mex is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-22-2006, 07:14 PM   #5
Aracus92
Rookie

nothing to be sorry for.. i have made stupid things when tired as well...

and i did kinda understand you meant the rest of the flight suit not the chest plate

Markus Ark ~ TK-916
^DC-049[Shadow]
Mike
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Editing Central > Showcase forum > Skinning > Tie Pilot Chestplate Reskin