lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: My PMs is Bust.
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 06-25-2006, 04:29 PM   #1
Darth Andrew
Veteran

Unhappy My PMs is Bust.

To be frank, when ever I try to PM somebody or preview a PM, it just freezes indefinitely, and I have to close out. However, whenever I post, it acts perfectly normal. This has seemed to happen within the last day, as I have desperately been trying to PM someone. Any help and/or advice?
Darth Andrew is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-26-2006, 04:49 AM   #2
Thrik
Symbolically Compelling

Hot Topic Starter Forum Veteran LFN Staff Member 
Can't really offer any help without more details I'm afraid. Chances are it's some kind of clash between your internet browser and JavaScript though, as there's not much else likely to cause a full-blown lockup.

A good starting point might be to try disabling JavaScript in your browser's advanced settings area, and then see if the freezing continues.
Thrik is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Forum Help & Feedback Center > My PMs is Bust.