lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Main character of Kotor III
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 06-27-2006, 02:42 PM   #1
TheExileReturns
Rookie

Main character of Kotor III

How about this...

The main character of Kotor III will be the offspring of the Exile (if you played a male exile of course) and Visas. Remember Kreia warned against breeding with her. So if you had relations with Visas (like near the end of Kotor II) that would be the case. If it's 18 years later like they are hinting at- You could be the half miraluka/half human super jedi. What do you think?

Last edited by TheExileReturns; 06-29-2006 at 06:57 AM.
TheExileReturns is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-27-2006, 02:58 PM   #2
DarthOxyClean
Rookie

Great idea!!

But it would interfere with the "relationship" (if you could call it that) that the Exile seems to be having with the Handmaiden. ( If you played as male)

But, if you plyed as female in KOTOR II, then you are, well, a female. I can't imagine a female Exile and Visas having a baby.

Your idea is something that hasn't been discussed so far (as far as I know), and it's a good one, but there are a few complications.

Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you. Tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face. Tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you. And tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you.
DarthOxyClean is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-27-2006, 03:00 PM   #3
Darth InSidious
A handful of dust.

Current Game: KotOR II
*Who* is hinting at it?

A few magazines and some blogs.

Can these be trusted?

No.

Also, the whole 'Jedi kids' thing is a bit...fanw**k, IMO.

Works-In-Progress
~
Mods Released
~
Quid existis in desertum videre?
Darth InSidious is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-27-2006, 03:10 PM   #4
T.Nova
Rookie

I don't really like the idea. Its too complicated to implement, not to mention you had two romance options between Brianna and Visas. Also to mention we don't even know what Visas looks like...

My Fan Fiction - Davik Kang : Rise to Power
T.Nova is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-27-2006, 04:32 PM   #5
PoiuyWired
Unregistered User

Well, Visas seems to be yummy enough :3

Ok, the whole thing seems fanon though, and mostly not real. Remember even as male you can order Visas to slice her intestines up with a saber (or long blunt spear) if you wish. Generally the k3 story would not interfere with any choices you might have done in k1 or k2.

As much as I would wish otherwise, kotor3 main character would be yet another human with unknown past and heritage.
PoiuyWired is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-27-2006, 04:37 PM   #6
Arátoeldar
Flame Imperishable

A new character with nothing to do with the NPCs of K2 unless thay are your teacher (Not a party Member).

Not all those who wander are lost.-J.R.R. Tolkien

I believe in Christianity as I believe the sun has risen, not only because I see it but by it I see everything else - C.S. Lewis
Arátoeldar is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-28-2006, 08:03 AM   #7
igyman
Tension!

Current Game: Trine Enchanted Edition (PC)
Forum Veteran Helpful! Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
Definitely no Exile's or Revan's children as any kind of characters in KoTOR 3. It just isn't a good idea for K3. Maybe for some other KoTOR sequel. As for K3, I'm all for Revan returning as the main character, but it's more likely (unfortunately) we'll get a completely new character, unrelated to the previous two and a story that will somewhat conclude the story of Revan and the Exile.

igyman is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-28-2006, 10:22 AM   #8
TheExileReturns
Rookie

But the entire premise of the original Star Wars saga is based on the progeny of a fallen Jedi. I think it would match up with the general Star Wars theme. Remember, We
don't wan't them to follow the same formula for a third Kotor III (i.e. main character lost their force powers and must regain them/ doesn't know who they are, etc.)

Also I think Revan should be the bad guy in Kotor III. He or she could have gone back to the unknown Regions and turned back to the dark side or stayed that way (depending how you played Revan) and now is once again the Dark Lord of the Sith.

Last edited by TheExileReturns; 06-28-2006 at 12:06 PM.
TheExileReturns is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-28-2006, 01:21 PM   #9
T.Nova
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheExileReturns
(i.e. main character lost their force powers and must regain them/ doesn't know who they are, etc.)
I actually prefer it this way, new depths to explore, new background. Its a bit more refreshing than playing the same character over & over, Otherwise this game would be called Star Wars : The Adventures of Revan or Star Wars: The Adventures of the Exile..

Quote:
Also I think Revan should be the bad guy in Kotor III. He or she could have gone back to the unknown Regions and turned back to the dark side or stayed that way (depending how you played Revan) and now is once again the Dark Lord of the Sith.
*sigh...I think Revan should either remain long gone or be found dead, nothing more.

Old 06-28-2006, 02:06 PM   #10
igyman
Tension!

Quote:
Remember, We don't wan't them to follow the same formula for a third Kotor III (i.e. main character lost their force powers and must regain them/ doesn't know who they are, etc.)

It would still be better than copying the movie formula and plot. In my opinion what makes KoTOR so great is its originality, so if they don't bring back Revan as the main character, they should (will) introduce a new character with a new intriguing background, but somehow tie the story to Revan.

I don't think Revan should/will be the villain of KoTOR 3. It will most likely be those True Sith, namely their leader.

Old 06-28-2006, 02:57 PM   #11
Darth InSidious
A handful of dust.

Current Game: KotOR II
Quote:
But the entire premise of the original Star Wars saga is based on the progeny of a fallen Jedi.
Neither Revan nor the Exile necessarily fall. (Well, Revan does initially, but he's far too canny to let any woman who might try to steal his power or manipulate him near him...Or have attachments like children, which could be used against him by thugs like Malak...)

Works-In-Progress
~
Mods Released
~
Quid existis in desertum videre?
Darth InSidious is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-28-2006, 05:08 PM   #12
Arátoeldar
Flame Imperishable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth InSidious
Neither Revan nor the Exile necessarily fall. (Well, Revan does initially, but he's far too canny to let any woman who might try to steal his power or manipulate him near him...Or have attachments like children, which could be used against him by thugs like Malak...)
Agreed It was bad enough that Bioware recycled plots from NWN (Aribeth de Tylmarande = Bastila Shan) and BG1-ESB

Not all those who wander are lost.-J.R.R. Tolkien

I believe in Christianity as I believe the sun has risen, not only because I see it but by it I see everything else - C.S. Lewis
Arátoeldar is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-28-2006, 05:31 PM   #13
Darkkender
Knight of Holowan

Current Game: Star Wars The Old Republic
Veteran Modder 
While I'm building a mod around the thought of Children of Revan I would admit that I'm not sure I would want that too be the center piece of K3. Infact my mod takes place far enough into the future that should K3 be produced that it will likely have it's timeline before my mod.

Now of course the counterpoint to my own anti-Revans children argument is this. Having a child does not mean that one is aware of that child or instantly create an attachment for the main character. Also having a loving emotional relationship that produces a child between 2 jedi is not un-heard of either take a look at Jolee. There is alot of untold story revolving around Dustil and that would be great to see for some closure of some sort.

Now lets imagine for a moment here LS male Revan is the Canon character. If we go with the canon character there was a one night stand with Bastilla. In the time following the game the romance bloomed. Who is to know if Revan left Bastilla with child when he departed to the Unknown regions.

Working so, we will learn history as a tree knows it; we will climb into shapes printed in the seed; we will become time made visible, years made fragrant; we will make of concentric memory a stem of praise; we will inhabit daylight at a trees own speed; we will be travelers who remain, patriots to this ground.
OMG I only rank 62.13018% geek or a Extreme Geek as it is referred to on the geektest at Geektest
[TSL]Holowan Plugin
Darkkender is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-28-2006, 07:05 PM   #14
dewayne26
Rookie

thoough i doubt it. i like to Revan or Exile back as the main character in K3 maybe even play both as pc characters

Dewayne
"The only easy day was yesterday" US Navy SEALs
dewayne26 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-29-2006, 08:51 AM   #15
igyman
Tension!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkkender
Who is to know if Revan left Bastilla with child when he departed to the Unknown regions.
Well, if he did then five years is a very long time for a pregnancy to last and not even show. (TSL is 5 years after K1, Bastila appears in TSL, not looking pregnant)

Old 06-29-2006, 09:00 AM   #16
DarkLord152
Rookie

Location: On a Imperial Destoryer with the rest of my fleet waiting to attack the Republic
Thumbs up

Quote:
How about this...

The main character of Kotor III will be the offspring of the Exile (if you played a male exile of course) and Visas. Remember Kreia warned against breeding with her. So if you had relations with Visas (like near the end of Kotor II) that would be the case. If it's 18 years later like they are hinting at- You could be the half miraluka/half human super jedi. What do you think?
Thats one of best ideas yet...Thats better than being a NPC.Great Idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by igyman
Well, if he did then five years is a very long time for a pregnancy to last and not even show. (TSL is 5 years after K1, Bastila appears in TSL, not looking pregnant)
HaHaHaHaHaHa that would be a super pregnancy lol.

-Excute Order 66-Darth Sidous

Last edited by RedHawke; 06-29-2006 at 10:21 PM. Reason: Combining double post...
DarkLord152 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-29-2006, 03:10 PM   #17
RobQel-Droma
Blah

Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
I didn't go through everybody's posts, but I already see two major problems: who says the Exile and Revan are male? And besides, there are several romance options in TSL. It also means that the character will HAVE to be half-human, half-miraluka. Does the PC of KIII have to see everything through the force, or what?

So no - not only does it work right, it doesn't make sense with what you see through TSL and KotOR.
RobQel-Droma is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-29-2006, 03:57 PM   #18
Alan Frost
Rookie

Good point. But still, should he be a ordinary character? I say add something unique, like Miraluka, Mandalorian or any humanoid race that looks human enough for the player to mirror himself. I like Miralukas (and Visas ) for there is a shroud around them. And what about Force Adepts? They are also fammiliar with the Force but they train themselfs without limitations to the Light and the Dark side. Somehow I ask for more choises in KOTOR III not the simple limitation to be Jedi or Sith.
Alan Frost is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-29-2006, 04:23 PM   #19
igyman
Tension!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobQel-Droma
who says the Exile and Revan are male?
Umm, it's already been established that the canon Revan is a LS male. As for the Exile, it isn't known yet, but there are rumours that the Exile will be a LS female.

Old 06-29-2006, 04:23 PM   #20
Davinq
I wear a fez now

Current Game: Portal
Um... no. wouldn't work. The Exile was almost completely unrelated to Revan aside from joining him in the Mandalorian Wars, so the K3 main character would have to have a less blatant connection to the Exile.

Davinq is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-29-2006, 04:41 PM   #21
T.Nova
Rookie

As far as I would go in terms of relations, I would not mind a brother, sister or cousin to the Exile or Revan as a K3 character. Obviously the character would probably be unaware of the Exile's/Revan's history besides maybe gender and name. This way without actually complicating things by creating children or bringing the return of Revan and/or the Exile, a simple relation such as a brother or sister would be easy and could call for an interesting plot.

The character would still hold a unique background while at the same time diving into the mystery of K1 and K2 with a "passion" if you will (searching for a long lost brother/sister is an acceptable motivation for partaking on a "journey"). This would also give another good reason why your character may be force sensitive without having to affiliate the character with formally being apart of the Jedi or Sith.

Old 06-30-2006, 12:41 AM   #22
Darkkender
Knight of Holowan

Veteran Modder 
Quote:
Hmm a 9 month pregnancy and 4 years to get back her ever so gorgeous body. Impossible you say? Come on now so you see an image of Bastilla in a Holorecording. The recording could have been taken after she had the child. Not too mention she doesn't have to have the child in the recording. Here is another theory to break your sticking the tongue out manner. We don't know when she recorded the message it could have been only weeks after Revan vanished. Also it takes nearly 4 months before a woman begins to show in the pregnancy. By the time of TSL we don't even know if Bastilla is alive. Could she have a 4 year old brat running around by then? Could she be dead and the child being raised by somebody else? I believe yes to the first and maybe to the 2nd.

Working so, we will learn history as a tree knows it; we will climb into shapes printed in the seed; we will become time made visible, years made fragrant; we will make of concentric memory a stem of praise; we will inhabit daylight at a trees own speed; we will be travelers who remain, patriots to this ground.
OMG I only rank 62.13018% geek or a Extreme Geek as it is referred to on the geektest at Geektest
[TSL]Holowan Plugin
Old 06-30-2006, 02:45 AM   #23
ArmyAJ
Rookie

Ok... here are my ideas,

Personally I don’t think that there should add a new main character. There are still so many main story gaps with the first 2. If they add another main, you’re going to be working so much on their story that they’ll probably hardly explain the others, or in small detail and that would really make me mad. Besides another main character would be overkill for this trilogy. The other big things I like about the possibilities of KotOR 3 are the variables. I mean think about it, the game could go 4 different ways. Whether Revan and the Exile are both Light Side or Dark Side, or one of each. All these variables mean more game play, more endings, more story information, and that would make for an awesome game. As far as the physical game itself, just the usual. Better graphics and more options.

These are just my opinions and you are welcome to disagree. I just think that it makes the most sense this way. Closed story lines, most adventure, and “old friends.” Thank you all.
ArmyAJ is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-30-2006, 09:17 AM   #24
igyman
Tension!

Quote:
Hmm a 9 month pregnancy and 4 years to get back her ever so gorgeous body. Impossible you say? Come on now so you see an image of Bastilla in a Holorecording. The recording could have been taken after she had the child. Not too mention she doesn't have to have the child in the recording. Here is another theory to break your sticking the tongue out manner. We don't know when she recorded the message it could have been only weeks after Revan vanished. Also it takes nearly 4 months before a woman begins to show in the pregnancy. By the time of TSL we don't even know if Bastilla is alive. Could she have a 4 year old brat running around by then? Could she be dead and the child being raised by somebody else? I believe yes to the first and maybe to the 2nd.
You obviously don't know that the real Bastila actually appears in TSL after you destroy the Ravager (presuming you chose LS Revan male at the beginning of TSL, the first conversation with Atton), so she is very much alive and unimpregnated.

Old 06-30-2006, 03:45 PM   #25
T.Nova
Rookie

Quote:
Theres nothing in the KOTOR games that point toward the slightest possibility of Revan & Bastila having a child. You do see Bastila in game (at least from the LS male perspective) towards the end after you defeat Darth Nihilus. You don't talk to her directly but a cutscene shows Carth speaking to Bastila. If they had any plans of a child there would have been something to hint at it right there & then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmyAJ
Ok... here are my ideas,

Personally I don’t think that there should add a new main character. There are still so many main story gaps with the first 2. If they add another main, you’re going to be working so much on their story that they’ll probably hardly explain the others, or in small detail and that would really make me mad. Besides another main character would be overkill for this trilogy. The other big things I like about the possibilities of KotOR 3 are the variables. I mean think about it, the game could go 4 different ways. Whether Revan and the Exile are both Light Side or Dark Side, or one of each. All these variables mean more game play, more endings, more story information, and that would make for an awesome game. As far as the physical game itself, just the usual. Better graphics and more options.
Disagreed. At the rate its looking, if a K3 is in development they sure do have a hell of alot of time. You could easily spend time on your own character's backstory while at the same time learning more about other characters. Even in K1 & K2 you were able to exchange dialogue with your party members to the point where they would confess personal issues, regrets or to the point where you earned enough of their trust to train them as Jedi/Sith while at the same time diving into your own past. Any important gaps left by the previous plots (Such as this whole Unknown Regions deal) will probably be filled by K3, but for the most part if you really want to know what Revan or the Exile did, simply go back & play K1 or TSL.

Old 06-30-2006, 07:08 PM   #26
Sir Palamides
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmyAJ
Ok... here are my ideas,

These are just my opinions and you are welcome to disagree. I just think that it makes the most sense this way. Closed story lines, most adventure, and “old friends.” Thank you all.
I disagree, Revan and the Exile have to be NPC's or Party members...
It would make more sense to play as a new Char as if in K2. But in K2 Revan didn't really appear, all the Chars of K1 dindn't appear, so I think, they have to appear in K3 (The Chars of K2 also)...

sry when my english isn't great, I'm from Switzerland

Visas: "A war? This war?"
Mandalore: "No, not this one. Another one, more terrible, against an evil we couldn't begin to comprehend. Revan went off to fight it..."
Sir Palamides is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-01-2006, 01:34 AM   #27
Darkkender
Knight of Holowan

Veteran Modder 
Quote:
You obviously don't know that the real Bastila actually appears in TSL after you destroy the Ravager (presuming you chose LS Revan male at the beginning of TSL, the first conversation with Atton), so she is very much alive and unimpregnated.
It has been a while since my last full play through around 4 months. So my recolection of some of those details is hazy. However After 5 years of time of course she is going to be unimpregnated. Assuming she had some sort of romance relationship with Revan following K1 but before he left for the unknown regions. The impresion is given that Revan has been gone for longer than a year in K2. Assuming there was a romance and assuming Bastilla had become pregnant, and assuming that Revan has been gone for more than a year, then with the knowledge that a standard human preganancy is 9 months, assuming the following assumptions and facts of pregnancy. This could bring us easily to the conclusion that Bastilla would have had the child by the time of TSL. Now knowing that Bastilla is a Jedi means they have quite an excercise routine which means it would be easy for her to return to her figure following the pregnancy.

Now somebody mentioned there was no mention of it between Bastilla and Carth or hints even. To that let us consider this from Bastilla and Carths perspective they very well might have made a decision similiar to that made about Luke and Leia and that is to keep the knowledge of the childs existance a secret. It could also be that they didn't want to further pollute the storyline of TSL with what might be considered frivolous information.

But considering that Both K1 and K2 have there underlying stories relating to Jedi's and romance. Such as Jolee and his former wife Nomi. Then there was Brianna/Handmaiden in K2 the child of 2 jedi. These underpinning stories only serve to provide the chance of my personal theories.

[TSL]Holowan Plugin
Old 07-01-2006, 02:29 PM   #28
igyman
Tension!

As long as it only remains a theory, I say theorize all you want, 'cause there's no way something like that would be introduced into the storyline, simply because too much time would pass between TSL and K3 and Revan and most of the other old characters would be dead, or ''retired''.

Old 07-01-2006, 03:38 PM   #29
TKA-001
I sneer at thee.

Forum Veteran 
They should come up with a new main character. Revan should appear as an NPC, because he's needed alive somewhere to help wrap the story up.

"There is something going on in time and space, and beyond time and space, which, whether we like it or not, spells duty." -Winston Churchill

"For of all sad words of tongue or pen, The saddest are these: 'It might have been!'" -John Whittier

"Apathy is death." -Kreia
TKA-001 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-05-2006, 04:03 AM   #30
ttt_ttt
Lurker

Well, new main character should be child of Malak.He/she will start on nar shadda as a bountyhunter(or something like that).One day he will get exstremly hardcontrakt(target will be some pirat ship)so he/she will must get some ship. He/she will start looking for it and he/she will find Atton in pazzak den.He will have lots of depts and need money, so he will selling his ship(ebot hawk).He or she will buy it, went to space attka pirest, but his ebot hawk will take much dmg and crushed on some planet where is now new jedi academy.Here he or she will starting slowly learn about force.And in his final test he will have vison, the vision about his/her father, about Malak(he or she never knows who was father).After it he/she wil tell about this vison to counsil they will tell him/her what happend and how Revan full of anger and dark side strike down Malak... Now you will must find where is revan so you will start look on the planets where he was(Mandalorians planets, korriban, and something like Mustafark becase of HK factory there).................And in the end he will find the true sith the darth Revan. Ls will forgive him but Revan will kill him/her, dark sider will attak lord Revan long fight without end........ btw Hi everyone.
Tell me what you think about it

Last edited by ttt_ttt; 07-05-2006 at 04:56 AM.
ttt_ttt is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-05-2006, 04:10 AM   #31
FiEND_138

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Nova
*sigh...I think Revan should either remain long gone or be found dead, nothing more.
Amen. Preferably dead.

FiEND_138 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-05-2006, 05:31 AM   #32
igyman
Tension!

Sorry, but preferably alive (Light Sided) and out there, if nothing more.

Old 07-05-2006, 06:56 AM   #33
reven0123
Rookie

Quote:
Sorry, but preferably alive (Light Sided) and out there, if nothing more.
i agree reven should be alive and light side
reven0123 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-05-2006, 09:40 AM   #34
Prime
Am I a truck or robot?

Current Game: Skyrim, Macross PS2
10 year veteran! LF Jester Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth_Nathan
I disagree, Revan and the Exile have to be NPC's or Party members...
Why do they have to? Considering how many option there were for players, providing the character each player created would be overly difficult (different gender, heads, classes, skills, powers, feats, light or dark, etc.). I think it is safe to say that we can rest assured that these two characters will never be party NPCs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth_Nathan
It would make more sense to play as a new Char as if in K2. But in K2 Revan didn't really appear, all the Chars of K1 dindn't appear, so I think, they have to appear in K3 (The Chars of K2 also)...
Notice a trend from the previous games?

Prime is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-05-2006, 12:20 PM   #35
Lightside Revan
Rookie

I would hate the idea that Revan is dead or totally bad again.....I loved my Revan in Kotor I and she was lightsided. Also there was a romance with Carth. So, I do not think that they were holding hands all the time, so a child could fit in the story. Maybe Carth and the child stayed at Telos and Revan went to the Unknown Regions. In case of a male Revan Bastila would be the mother. So, I do fully agree with Darkkender.
Lightside Revan is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-05-2006, 01:20 PM   #36
igyman
Tension!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prime
Why do they have to? Considering how many option there were for players, providing the character each player created would be overly difficult (different gender, heads, classes, skills, powers, feats, light or dark, etc.). I think it is safe to say that we can rest assured that these two characters will never be party NPCs.
I fully agree with you on this one, Prime. There's no way Revan, or the Exile will be party members, or questgivers in K3. Quite frankly, I wouldn't like it if they did. Though I'm becoming convinced that we'll have a new main character in K3 (if there ever gets to be one), I'd still prefer it to be Revan and to get a third new character in some other future sequel of KoTOR, a sequel with a story completely unrelated to Revan's.

Old 07-06-2006, 11:28 AM   #37
Jediphile
Persona non grata

Personally, I think K3 should have an entirely new main character. Revan and Exile should both appear, but be only NPCs or possibly companions late in the game. There should also be resolution to them, so that their fates are settled in K3, which does not necessarily mean that they have to die.

I prefer the new character to either be of Mandalorian descent, which is quite a dilemma for a jedi, or else to be the offspring of Saul Karath, meaning that he/she is hated by everybody for the sin of the father.

Still, I would most prefer that even the main character's species is optional. You should be able to be human, twi'lek, rodian, or whatever you want to be.

"It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built" - Kreia

Visit my KotOR blog at Deadly Forums.
Jediphile is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-10-2006, 07:54 PM   #38
quiksylver
Lurker

i would like to have the main character be the Exile again. You would continue following where Revan went and eventually encounter him and have him as an ally to try and destroy the source of the dark power. Probably fighting thru Sith lords like Darth Nihilus, who have freaky abilities. Revealing more about Revan and the Exile and the nature of the dark side in the unknown regions.
quiksylver is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-10-2006, 09:13 PM   #39
Davinq
I wear a fez now

Current Game: Portal
Following Trilogy-ish tradition, the second episode always has a cliffhanger ending that the third almost always starts off from. If the exile played LS, then he/she went off to the unkown regions... CLIFFHANGER. K3 will probably continue off from right there, so I think that K3 will probably be played as the exile. To me, that's better than Revan, whom I despise because of his/her giant fan club, and because he/she actually has a name he used to go by. I prefer the exile because his/her nickname (as per wookiepedia) is more general, and can be customized as a name of your own. To me, that's RPGing.

Davinq is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-11-2006, 03:13 AM   #40
igyman
Tension!

I sincerely doubt that'll happen, but everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Game Discussion > The Unknown Regions > Main character of Kotor III