lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: can't fire the death star
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 06-28-2006, 03:00 AM   #1
fred79
Lurker

can't fire the death star

I am playing the empire campaign and I am at alderaan I have completely deafeated all enemy ships and still can't fire death star. the timer hits zero and nothing happens and there is nothing on the screen to use to fire. I tried hitting shift D and that makes the timer go away but nothing happens. I would aprecciate any help figuring out what I am missing.
fred79 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-28-2006, 04:47 AM   #2
shadowsfm

so you already blew planets up before right? you wait for the timer to go to zero, and hit the switch by the radar before the battle is over. other wise, on the galactic map, drag the deathstar to the planets surfess, and the planet blows up.
shadowsfm is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-29-2006, 01:41 AM   #3
fred79
Lurker

no i haven't blown any planets up yet. when the timer counts down do you hit the hyper velocity gun button , cause none of those buttons are lit. Its not letting me pass the level since I can't destroy alderaan.
Old 06-29-2006, 06:06 AM   #4
shadowsfm

no, the button looks like a lever, right next to the unit icons
http://media.pc.ign.com/media/713/71...g_3396263.html
you can see the 4 yellow dots in this pic
shadowsfm is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-29-2006, 08:29 PM   #5
fred79
Lurker

is there any reason I could get to that level and not have acces to the lever? because I don't see it on my screen.
Old 06-30-2006, 03:52 AM   #6
DarthMaulUK

Have you recently installed the 1.4 patch AFTER starting this campaign? If so, there's dozens of issues where installing 1.4 during a pre-saved campaign creates problems meaning that you either roll back to 1.3 or start the entire campaign over again.

DMUK
  you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Empire At War > EaW General Discussion > Galactic Discussion > can't fire the death star