lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Telekinetic Canoeing??
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 07-01-2006, 08:56 PM   #1
heather8
Lurker

Question Telekinetic Canoeing??

Hi all!

I have been a lurker for quite some time but decided to delurk and ask a couple of questions about my new favorite game.

I played the game sraight through without getting all the figments/baggage. I am now starting over to really investigate the game and get all the goodies

I read on the Psychonauts website that there are many subchallenges to this game... one being telekinetic canoeing... I do not recall using telekinesis for the canoes and was wondering if anyone could elaborate what this challenge actually is!?!

Also, I have seen pictures of the "ungrateful cow" in Waterloo... must have missed that too. Can anyone tell me how to find that?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Heather
heather8 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-01-2006, 09:46 PM   #2
Smon
Bizarro

Current Game: Payday 2
Forum Veteran LFN Staff Member 
1)TK Canoeing-...no idea.

2)To get the ungrateful cow dialogue just go back to Waterloo World after completing it, then talk to a cow.

I'm done putting links in my signature because every time I do it just links to some old crap I've long since stopped updating.
Smon is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-02-2006, 12:49 AM   #3
heather8
Lurker

Thanks!! I cannot wait to see that!
Old 07-02-2006, 08:03 PM   #4
assassin man
Rookie

the telekinetic canoeing is what you can do after you give Admiral Cruller an Oarsman's badge. This allows you to meet with Milla and enter her mind.
assassin man is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-03-2006, 12:02 PM   #5
heather8
Lurker

I know that when you get the oarsman badge you can get the canoe from the Admiral but the dialogue says when you press A & B (xbox) you are "rowing"... I never used my telekinesis power there. Is there something I am missing?

Thanks!!
Old 07-03-2006, 03:48 PM   #6
Smon
Bizarro

Current Game: Payday 2
Forum Veteran LFN Staff Member 
Well... technically Raz used his telekinesis to row.

I'm done putting links in my signature because every time I do it just links to some old crap I've long since stopped updating.
Smon is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-04-2006, 02:55 AM   #7
heather8
Lurker

Gotcha... I went back and played and noticed Raz putting his hand to his head whenever a button is pressed! I was hoping it was someting else that I had missed. Thanks for your help!
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Psychonauts Discussion at Razputin's Domain > Razputin's Domain Forums > Ford Cruller's Bacon Support > Telekinetic Canoeing??