lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: I dislike the Meat Circus. A LOT.
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 07-20-2006, 07:46 PM   #1
Ayrae
Lurker

I dislike the Meat Circus. A LOT.

I can't get past even the first part. I just can't work in such hard time limits.
I'm sure you've all heard this complaint about 83479243 times before.

Anyway, my real problem is, how do I distract/kill that jackrabbit that's tossing knives in my face? I try and psyblast him but he keeps throwing knives so I can't lock onto him.

Thank you kindly in advance.

HE EXISTS!
Ayrae is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-20-2006, 09:13 PM   #2
Smon
Bizarro

Current Game: Payday 2
Forum Veteran LFN Staff Member 
The guy that throws knives? You aren't supposed to kill him. When he throws a knife jump, then grab onto the knife on the dartboard behind you to elevate higher through the tent.

I'm done putting links in my signature because every time I do it just links to some old crap I've long since stopped updating.
Smon is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-20-2006, 11:22 PM   #3
Ayrae
Lurker

Ahh oh snap!
I'll have to do that then. x)
Thanks~

HE EXISTS!
Ayrae is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-21-2006, 03:22 AM   #4
itchythesamurai
Not Ichi the Killer

LFN Staff Member 
Good luck with the wire-fence part after that.

itchythesamurai is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-22-2006, 04:42 AM   #5
pyrohappygirl
Forumite

OHEMGEE! Why does eveyone complain about the fence? I did it with maybe one time I didn't make it. Why is it such a problem for everyone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth_Ave
With that, pyrohappygirl becomes about 100 times better than Darth_Ave, who is about 100 times better than Shakespeare. So you're like 100,000 times better than Shakespeare, but only a mere 100 times better than me.
Hear that? I'm BETTER THAN SHAKESPEARE!

"I Miss You... Miss You So Bad..."
pyrohappygirl is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-22-2006, 06:34 AM   #6
itchythesamurai
Not Ichi the Killer

LFN Staff Member 
Well a lot of us went the wrong way about it and were too stubborn to try different methods. I let one of my friends borrow the game, and he just gave up on the Meat Circus level and I couldn't persuade him to finish it. Pissed me off.

itchythesamurai is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-22-2006, 07:02 AM   #7
pyrohappygirl
Forumite

Ha! I find that kinda funny. My friend Zoe helped me with the meat circus a little... And Black Velvetopia. I didn't need her help, but she needed entertainment XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth_Ave
With that, pyrohappygirl becomes about 100 times better than Darth_Ave, who is about 100 times better than Shakespeare. So you're like 100,000 times better than Shakespeare, but only a mere 100 times better than me.
Hear that? I'm BETTER THAN SHAKESPEARE!

"I Miss You... Miss You So Bad..."
pyrohappygirl is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-23-2006, 08:34 PM   #8
Zetz Darke
Forumite

Hot Topic Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayrae
I can't get past even the first part. I just can't work in such hard time limits.
I'm sure you've all heard this complaint about 83479243 times before.

Anyway, my real problem is, how do I distract/kill that jackrabbit that's tossing knives in my face? I try and psyblast him but he keeps throwing knives so I can't lock onto him.

Thank you kindly in advance.
Yeah...if there's a spinning target behind you, you let him throw the knives and use them to get onto the next platform. If the damn thing is just there to bother you, setting him on fire will distract him for a little bit. These guys are...one of my least favorite things about the meat circus. But there are so many things.

All he knew was that you couldn't hope to try for the big stuff, like world peace and happiness, but you might just about be able to achieve some tiny deed that'd make the world, in a small way, a better place.
Like shooting someone.
-Fifth Elephant

My Psychonauts Website: http://thornytowermentalhospital.bravehost.com/
Zetz Darke is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-24-2006, 12:09 PM   #9
Toliver
Rookie

When the rabbit guy is just there to annoy you (there's no circus wheel behind you), you can use your invisibility so he won't throw knives at you. You can also fire a psycho blast at him which only temporarily stops him. He recovers after a bit and starts throwing knives again but his down time may give you enough time to get away from his knife throwing-range.

edited to ask: Is the rabbit guy too far away to use your Telekenisis power? You need that power loaded to save the kid from the monster rabbits that are trying to get him.
Until now, I hadn't thought about trying to use the power on the knife-throwing rabbits to move them off their platforms...
Toliver is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Psychonauts Discussion at Razputin's Domain > Razputin's Domain Forums > Ford Cruller's Bacon Support > I dislike the Meat Circus. A LOT.