lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Making Space Battles in Battlefront
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 07-05-2006, 10:21 AM   #1
jedianz
Rookie

Making Space Battles in Battlefront

I have battlefront and i really want to make some good space battles, better than even battlefront 2

was thinking about making capital ships destroyable from the outside and inside and putting those large guns all over them and maybe even sheild generators for the bridge

and making it so capital ships could destroy one another

also want to make battle over yavin, endor, naboo, courasent

if you would like to help make these battles and other space battles email me or post more ideas and comments in this forum
jedianz is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-09-2009, 03:09 PM   #2
Kreia001
Rookie

I dont know how to do it, but i maybe you could also make some space battles of Star wars Knights of the old republic I & II, like the space battle of Malachor, Telos IV, Onderon, Nar Shadaa and The battle of Rakata Prime (the Star Forge)

"She will destroy you..."
Kreia001 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-24-2009, 10:25 PM   #3
Vortees
Rookie

Current Game: SW: Battlefront I
if u want space battle maps i can give this:

Space blockade:

This map is of episode 1: space battle above the Trade Federation droid control ship.
Real Guard of Naboo(republic): Plane: N-1 Starfighter Objective: destroy the 3 targets
Trade Federation: Plane: Battle Droid N-7 Objective: defend the 3 targets and destroy the enemy ship

link: (deleted)

Space battle above coruscant:

This map is of episode 3: space battle above the General Grievous Float.
Republic: Planes: Y-Fighter, ARC-170 Republic Fighter, Anakin Starfighter.
CIS: Planes: WCM-198 Bomber Fighter, Battle Droid, (i cant know the others)

link: (deleted)

You can see all the modded maps here:
http://www.mpcgamers.com/smf/index.p...d1&topic=310.0

All bounty hunters are on a Float. On kamino created the 781th: The army of bounty hunters. On Rhen Var, a big civilization of Bounty Hunters are on the planet and reporting the position of the Rebel Alliance. A rare system appears on the planet Rhen Var: The orbital communication.On Kamino, all are destroyed. The clones have survived the Fall of the platforms of Kamino. All are under sea, and the Rebel Alliance are trapped on a platform. The guns shoot slow, the Jet Troopers cant fly.

Last edited by Vortees; 09-24-2009 at 10:30 PM.
Vortees is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > SWBattlefront.net (SWBF I & II) > Star Wars Battlefront > Modding & Editing > Making Space Battles in Battlefront