lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: The Manaan prisoner
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 07-06-2006, 09:29 PM   #1
Kotor_cow
Lurker

The Manaan prisoner

In KOTOR is there actually a way to successfully interogate the prisoner on Manaan? I've tried everything and nothing has worked.

Bailar Bailar Revolution!
Kotor_cow is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-06-2006, 10:09 PM   #2
Arátoeldar
Flame Imperishable

Yes
Quote:
spoiler:
To enter the Sith Base after by interrogation, you'll need to convince the prisoner at area #7 to talk. You can do this essentially by choosing the same options one or two times until he spills the beans. You'll be talking to the Intelligence Officer to begin the interrogation. Here is the general sequence you'll use to break the prisoner.

1. Choose the "Relax, I'm not here to threaten you" option.
2. Choose "We're the only ones that will take you in now."
3. Choose "Let's try something else."
4. Choose "We know something about your companion."
5. Choose "Perhaps we would give you back to the Sith, but keep him."
6. If it fails by this time, try the same course of action another time, using the "Maybe we should do something about Tela" line as a substitute for #4, followed by, "We could make life easy for both of you in the Republic." If that fails, retry #1 through #6 in order until it works. It should work by the third time. You'll get no exp but will get the passcode needed to enter the Sith Base at Ahto East.

Not all those who wander are lost.-J.R.R. Tolkien

I believe in Christianity as I believe the sun has risen, not only because I see it but by it I see everything else - C.S. Lewis
Arátoeldar is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-08-2006, 02:24 AM   #3
DarthVandar205

Sometimes you have to repeat the procedure and itll work the second time. I usually do the computer puzzle thing or the docking bay entrance thing cuz theyre slightly easier. You get the same result.
DarthVandar205 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Game Discussion > Padawan's Lounge > The Manaan prisoner