lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: ROTS Mace Windu and Jedi's try to arrest Palpatine
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 01-06-2014, 12:14 PM   #1
Lord B@nE
Rookie

ROTS Mace Windu and Jedi's try to arrest Palpatine

Watched this the other night and when this scene playeed i was puzzled. The other jedi's didn't even have their guards up when Palpatine went in for a thrust attack were they caught off guard? or did Mace pick the worse jedi's to back him up.
Lord B@nE is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-14-2014, 11:30 PM   #2
Ferrin13
Rookie

So much of Revenge of the Sith had to be fudged to match the original movies, that this seems almost minor. The 4 Jedi were all plenty powerful, but Lucas had to have Palpatine survive the attack, hence the sudden incompetence of some of the most powerful Jedi in the galaxy. *Shakes head*
Ferrin13 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-15-2014, 06:46 AM   #3
Alexrd

Current Game: UEFA Euro 2004
Forum Veteran LF Jester 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord B@nE View Post
Watched this the other night and when this scene playeed i was puzzled. The other jedi's didn't even have their guards up when Palpatine went in for a thrust attack were they caught off guard?
Yes, they were.

Quote:
or did Mace pick the worse jedi's to back him up.
Or Palpatine is really powerful. Glass half-empty, glass half-full...

Personally, I think the execution could've been better, but it's a very minor issue that doesn't prevent me from enjoying the movie or that scene in particular.

Star Wars: In Concert - Lisbon - Some pictures of the exhibition accompanying the event.
Alexrd is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-12-2014, 08:05 AM   #4
ryanita
Banned

I do not really pay attention to this part because I fell asleep ... Lol but this weekend I plan to see again.....
ryanita is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-27-2014, 12:24 PM   #5
GrandMasterMarek
Rookie

Current Game: Star Wars the force unleashed
Quote:
Watched this the other night and when this scene playeed i was puzzled. The other jedi's didn't even have their guards up when Palpatine went in for a thrust attack were they caught off guard? or did Mace pick the worse jedi's to back him up.
Well @Lord Bane I was puzzled to I think the reason why there guard was down because the jedi brothers were being slaughtered throught out the galaxy you saw how it affected Yoda they were possibly surprised that a old man could unleash a roar like that that proves the darkside was stronger at that moment Mace did pick a strong group of jedi but they spent more time fighting Dooku & Asajj Ventress to be really tested. How else was this going to end?

The force lives forever it is what we do with it that reveals who we really are.
GrandMasterMarek is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Star Wars > Prequel Trilogy > ROTS Mace Windu and Jedi's try to arrest Palpatine