lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Anyway to freely walk around Coruscant, Jedi Council area? (TSL)
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 01-23-2006, 04:21 PM   #1
The Distorted
Rookie

Anyway to freely walk around Coruscant, Jedi Council area? (TSL)

On TSL, you have the cutscene on Coruscant when the jedi council casts you out of the jedi order.

I was just wondering whether there is any way to warp into that place, so you can walk freely around it?
It's just for the novelty value, but I got kicks out of doing a similar thing on KOTOR1, in the LS ending scene where you and your companions are celebrating and being praised. (I did this by warping to the cutscene, and then by warping to the same area just by adding "_s" to the warp code - however, this does not work for the Coruscant thing as the cutscene doesn't play successfully due to the point I've reached in my games, nor does a new game work either.)

If this isn't possible, does anyone know of any mods or such that allow you to enter this area as a seperate module or something similar? Or is there anyway (e.g. a tool) in which I can extract the file myself?

I also couldn't get to freely roam around the DS ending place (on the unknown planet) on KOTOR1 - as when I did the same technique as I listed above for the LS ending place, it would attempt to load, but fail and (kinda) freeze. If anyone knows how to get here too, I'd appreciate that as well.

PS Weird request, I know...but I'd just think it'd be cool...
The Distorted is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-23-2006, 04:26 PM   #2
ChAiNz.2da
Brony 4 Life. Yo.

Current Game: Minecraft MP: PynCraft|Tekkit
Darth Moeller is working on just such a mod

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=159110

"Eagles May Soar, But Weasels Don't Get Sucked Into Jet Engines"

| Mods (FF) (DS) | Folding | SWK.com | FB: (LF) (Me) | Steam | The Herd |
ChAiNz.2da is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-23-2006, 04:31 PM   #3
Lantzen
Aku Soku Zan

Damm, i was just about to post that thread.
Lantzen is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-24-2006, 02:36 AM   #4
Seamhainn
Forumite

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Distorted
I was just wondering whether there is any way to warp into that place, so you can walk freely around it?
It's just for the novelty value, but I got kicks out of doing a similar thing on KOTOR1, in the LS ending scene where you and your companions are celebrating and being praised. (I did this by warping to the cutscene, and then by warping to the same area just by adding "_s" to the warp code - however, this does not work for the Coruscant thing as the cutscene doesn't play successfully due to the point I've reached in my games, nor does a new game work either.)
Hello!

This may sound like a dump question, but I never used a mod or some such. I am just playing KotOR 1 again and would like to know what you did and would the result is. Regard me as a total newbie, please.

Thanks for any help!
Seamhainn is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Game Discussion > Padawan's Lounge > Anyway to freely walk around Coruscant, Jedi Council area? (TSL)