lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Screenshots Files
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 07-27-2006, 06:10 AM   #1
sw2dude
Lurker

Question Screenshots Files

Anyone there who could help me out? I have issues regarding the screenshots that I've taken in EaW...

I understand that they come in a kind of format called .tga... And I could view them using Quicktime... Does anyone have any idea what other programs can view them?

Last edited by sw2dude; 07-27-2006 at 02:12 PM.
sw2dude is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-27-2006, 09:43 AM   #2
Snafu7
Purvayer of Truthiness

Welll you can open them with photoshop, but if you dont hae that it's kinda an expensive route. You could try a program like Paint.NET which is free (link). Hope this helps.
Snafu7 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-27-2006, 02:11 PM   #3
sw2dude
Lurker

Hey when you mentioned Photoshop, did you mean Adobe Photoshop? I'm using one called Adobe Photoshop Album 2.0 Starter Edition which came with my Sony Ericsson phone... It tells me that 'the file could not be opened because file format could not be supported.' Do you have a solution to this?

If not then I'll still gladly use Paint.Net... Yeah, it does help, Thanks!
sw2dude is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Empire At War > EaW General Discussion > Tech Centre > Screenshots Files