lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: WANTED: Psychonauts Walkthrough/Cheat-Finder
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 08-04-2006, 05:25 AM   #1
cara
Forumite

WANTED: Psychonauts Walkthrough/Cheat-Finder

I recently reopened the Whispering Rock Fansite for mass consumption. Of course, as a media-centered fansite, contributions are necessary for its survival.

But we're not talking about that.

I'm talking about needing an original walkthrough for the site. It was part of the old site's "coming soon" section and I'd like to follow Plan A until it can be followed no longer. I don't know if one person can do it, so this is most likely going to be a collab. (Unless one person volunteers to take the loner's course.)

Anyone interested? If a walkthrough doesn't sound like your thing, how about cheats? Those are in another section, also empty at the moment.

My ears are open!

I am making a pie

'Mail a Lili & Raz Fan

GOALS [] play through the FF series [] personalize Vox account [] buy a new iPod

cara is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-04-2006, 05:38 AM   #2
Smon
Bizarro

Current Game: Payday 2
Forum Veteran LFN Staff Member 
I know you can get cheats from GameFAQs, and maybe you cna get permission from someone there to post one of their Walkthroughs.

I'm done putting links in my signature because every time I do it just links to some old crap I've long since stopped updating.
Smon is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-06-2006, 11:11 AM   #3
Gruducuuz
Forumite

I can write a walkthrough, you could just repost the glitches/secrets/easter eggs we found, and you could probably copy-paste the button codes from somewhere else.

Bahumbug.
Gruducuuz is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Psychonauts Discussion at Razputin's Domain > Razputin's Domain Forums > Ford Cruller's Bacon Support > WANTED: Psychonauts Walkthrough/Cheat-Finder