lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: DS Users Rejoice!
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 07-28-2006, 05:39 PM   #1
urluckyday
Up all night to get lucky

Current Game: Red Orchestra 2
10 year veteran! Forum Veteran 
Thumbs up DS Users Rejoice!

While I'm not 100% sure if this is really an adventure game, I think I've found a great game that any DS and adventure gamer will love. It's called "Touch Detective." It certainly looks like a point and click adventure game, and it's coming to the DS. Just giving everyone a heads-up, so that you can look out for it. It looks like it will be coming out this Fall, so get ready!

If I die today, I'm happy how my life turned out
urluckyday is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-28-2006, 06:23 PM   #2
Thrik
Symbolically Compelling

Hot Topic Starter Forum Veteran LFN Staff Member 
Phoenix Wright is also a DS adventure game and is reputed to be absolutely excellent, to the degree where it's almost always sold out in shops. It's said to be very lengthy too.

The only thing that might put some off is the art style. But then, they'd probably be the same type of people who refused to play Psychonauts because of its quirky graphics. ;

Thrik is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-29-2006, 11:50 AM   #3
scabb
zo

I've played Phoenix Wright, and it is very good. There are five different "cases", each with loads of characters to talk to and places to visit. It's very much an adventure game, I'd say. The art style is great too, particularly when characters get angry. Totally recommended - good idea, good execution and all that. Nice and easy too!
scabb is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-29-2006, 02:53 PM   #4
bgbennyboy
Festively Plump

LFN Staff Member 
I also recommend Phoenix Wright, I'd describe it as an adventure game on rails, its still excellent though.

bgbennyboy is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-01-2006, 01:26 AM   #5
itchythesamurai
Not Ichi the Killer

LFN Staff Member 
I thought this was going to be news about old LucasArts point and click games ported unofficially onto the DS. Been done with the PSP, but I can't remember about its Nintendo counterpart.

itchythesamurai is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-01-2006, 06:04 PM   #6
scabb
zo

That's been done. It's not 100% but they got ScummVM running on linux DS, or something along those lines anyway. Link.
scabb is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Mixnmojo.com > Mojo Discussion Forums > Off-Topic Mayhem > DS Users Rejoice!