lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Anti-Tim RPG
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 08-03-2006, 01:40 AM   #81
pyrohappygirl
Forumite

"HEHE BURN!!!" Pyro screamed, setting Jimmy on fire again, and then shooting him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth_Ave
With that, pyrohappygirl becomes about 100 times better than Darth_Ave, who is about 100 times better than Shakespeare. So you're like 100,000 times better than Shakespeare, but only a mere 100 times better than me.
Hear that? I'm BETTER THAN SHAKESPEARE!

"I Miss You... Miss You So Bad..."
pyrohappygirl is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-03-2006, 01:42 AM   #82
Mashi An'krekku
Forumite

Mashi thought. And thought. For a long time. Suddenly, she came up with a conclusion.

"Why don't we all lure it into the ocean? Cars can't drive in the ocean no matter how hard they tried!"

Mashi An'krekku is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-03-2006, 01:44 AM   #83
pyrohappygirl
Forumite

"Sounds... Delightfully simple and good!" Pyro cheered, poking Mashi with a stick.

Quote:
With that, pyrohappygirl becomes about 100 times better than Darth_Ave, who is about 100 times better than Shakespeare. So you're like 100,000 times better than Shakespeare, but only a mere 100 times better than me.

Old 08-03-2006, 01:55 AM   #84
Smon
Bizarro

Current Game: Mega Man
Forum Veteran LFN Staff Member 
"But they can fly. If he drives it into the ocean he may have a jet mode attached to escape."

I'm done putting links in my signature because every time I do it just links to some old crap I've long since stopped updating.
Smon is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-03-2006, 02:17 AM   #85
pyrohappygirl
Forumite

"Good point Smon," Pyro sighed, stopping with the stick-poking.

Quote:

Old 08-03-2006, 02:45 AM   #86
Smon
Bizarro

"What we need... is a Phantom Zone projector. It can trap him with villains almost as evil as he is."

I'm done putting links in my signature because every time I do it just links to some old crap I've long since stopped updating.
Old 08-03-2006, 03:15 AM   #87
St. Jimmy

"Yes, yes." *brushing charcoal off of self* "Phantoms are good. Zones are pretty good too. Projectors are alright." At this point Pyro was coming near him with a flame. "OH HELL NO!" St. Jimmy yelled and smacked her upside the face. "Owch!" she rubbed her face and shot him again. "I say we try for the ocean approach." Jimmy scowled. "Jet-mode or no, we can allways try. Plus it's allways fun sinking evil cars." He said over a mouthfull of pizza.

The following tale of alien encounter is true and by true, I mean false. Its all lies. But they're entertaining lies, and in the end isn't that the real truth? The answer is no.
St. Jimmy is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-03-2006, 03:29 AM   #88
Smon
Bizarro

"I think you misunderstand. The Phantom Zone Projector is a powerful tool used by superheroes to trap villains in a vile dimension parallel to our own, one way in, no way out. The ocean plan may fail, but the PZP can't."

Old 08-03-2006, 03:41 AM   #89
St. Jimmy

"Oh don't worry, I understand. I just think it would be funnerer if we sunk the car. and if it failed (which it prolly would knowing I'm helping) we could use the Zoney thing!"... "what!?"

The following tale of alien encounter is true and by true, I mean false. Its all lies. But they're entertaining lies, and in the end isn't that the real truth? The answer is no.
Old 08-03-2006, 03:45 AM   #90
DarthAve
Yeezy

LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran 
"Can't I just kill this guy?" Said Chuck Norris.
"NO!" Smon yelled. "You're too powerful. You could create a universe of destruction with one swift roundhouse kick. The world would implode!!"
"Yes. Now you pet some puppies and then destroy them. Norris AWAY!" Chuck Norris then flew off.

"What'd I miss?" Said, Ave in a jedi costume.
"You change your clothes. A lot." Mashi said.
"You know, I just have to find the right thing."
DarthAve is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-03-2006, 04:29 AM   #91
pyrohappygirl
Forumite

Pyro got out some dye and began to dye her hair.
"You dye your hair a lot," Mashi mumbled.
"I know," Pyro sighed, throwing some blue highlights into the mix.
"And DONE," She cried, revealing her now blue and black hair.
"Anyway, I reckon Smon's right. Just one thing," Pyro sighed, darting into a nearby set of toilets and changing clothes.
"I have to wear this," She said, stepping out. She was wearing the same trackpants, but now she had red goggles and a green striped turtlneck with short sleeves.
"So I like to change clothes. Who cares?"

Quote:

Old 08-03-2006, 03:13 PM   #92
Mashi An'krekku
Forumite

"Hey! Those are MY goggles." Mashi whined as Lena stumbled out of the dumpster.
"Did someone say PHANTOM ZONE PROJECTOR?!" the lemur said, pulling said machine-thinger out from behind her back.
"Where did you get that?" Smon asked.
"I found it in the dumpster. Dumpsters are miracle-making machines."
"Dumpsters aren't machines," Mashi corrected while she was wrestling her goggles off of Pyro.
"Whatever. I still found the thing. BE HAPPY!" She threw it in the general direction of Smon, assuming he knows how to use it.

Old 08-03-2006, 05:36 PM   #93
Smon
Bizarro

"EXCELLENT! I do know to use it! It's very simple, red button is imprison, green button is communicate, and blue button is release, AH CRAP." he pressed it and General Zod leaped out of the Phantom Zone "I AM FREE." he then flew away. "...we'll worry about that later."

Old 08-03-2006, 09:25 PM   #94
St. Jimmy

*Gasp!* "All hail the dumpster machine!" Jimmy intoned. "And Smon, Who knows how to use the confusing thing!"

Old 08-03-2006, 09:55 PM   #95
DarthAve
Yeezy

"We're never getting into this bus." Ave said, in a bunny suit.
"YES WE ARE!" said a booming voice
"OMG SUPERMAN?"
"No."
"BATMAN?"
"No."
"...The Watchman?"
"FOR GOD SAKES NO!"
"Than who?"
"TIM GUNN!!"
Tim than jumped off the roof or DF, wearing his pinstripe suit.
"What are your powers Tim Gunn?"
"Gunn?" Smon said. If you mess with the Gunn, your gonna get shot."
"EXACTLY! I'm gonna open the door for you guys."
"KILLER QUEEN!" Ave yelled in a Wonder Woman costume

Tim than used his fashion ray to open the Weinermobile door. "Carry on!" He said. Then he hopped into his Saturn Sky Roadster and drove off to Parsons.
Old 08-03-2006, 10:16 PM   #96
St. Jimmy

"Have you guys noticed how Ave seems to attract randoms alot?"
A bolt hit the seat just as the door opened and everyone looked up and remembered that Mayhem was still there.
"Anyway," Jimmy went on, "If Ave can get people here all the time then so can I!"
*St. Jimmy rips through the fabric of coolness and pulls out...* "A Spartan!" He yelled.
"okay MC, You have to go and 'commandere' that Wienermobile!" Jimmy ordered.
"But I'm not-"
"I don't care just hurry up!"
So the Spartan (who's armour was a strange tinge of blue) carefully approached the vehicle. and was immediately run over.
"What!?" Jimmy yelled. "Hey what's that writing hanging in the air? 'H377R4I23R was splattered by the Wienermobile?' Oh, Bloody hell! I just got a n00b killed from a multiplayer game!"
"So what now?" Pyro asked.

Old 08-03-2006, 10:28 PM   #97
Smon
Bizarro

"We chew ass and kick bubble-gum." Smon said, loading a chainsaw and starting a shotgun. "And I just ran out of ass."

Old 08-03-2006, 10:54 PM   #98
DarthAve
Yeezy

"I get the good randoms. You have to have the hook-ups. and to get the hook-ups, you need the skills." Said Ave, wearing a Dr. Z costume. "And to have the skillz, you gotta have the wardrobe. i'll show you. CA COOO! CA COOO!!!"

Then a bunch of owls flocked to her. "We need you to get on the Weinermobile and peck out the windows. Then fly in and drag out anti Tim. If you want some mice, You'd better do this right."

So the owls did what she told her to. They flew to the bus, remensicient of 'The Birds' and pecked out the windows. then the hundreds of owls flew into the weinermobile and dragged out the evil Anti Tim!"

"OHSNAP OWLS!!" he yelled as he was dropped into the street. Ave pulled out a bucked of mice and yelled "GO FOR IT BOYS!" At which the owls began to feast on the many rats.
Old 08-03-2006, 11:18 PM   #99
St. Jimmy

"I am SO GOING TO KICK YOUR ASS FOR PLAYING THAT BLOODY MUSIC!!!!!!!!!" Jimmy psyco-screamed. Miss Mayhem was suddenly with them again. "No you're not." she said. "We need him."
"For WHAT!?" he said irately, still advancing
"Not sure yet."
"Just a little ass-kicking?" he asked patheticly.
"fine."
~censored~

Old 08-04-2006, 12:29 AM   #100
Mashi An'krekku
Forumite

"THE WIENERMOBILE IS COMING THIS WAY!" Mashi shouted. "SMON, USE THE FORCE...I MEAN PHANTOM ZONE PROJECTOR. That's what I meant to have...said."
Smon spun around. "Wha- oh!"

The Wienermobile closed in on the group...

Old 08-04-2006, 12:30 AM   #101
pyrohappygirl
Forumite

Suddenly Pyro noticed something.
"We need a role-play draw out! Something to make this cooler and longer!" She yelled, setting Jimmy on fire.
"Like what?" Phil, who had suddenly came from the BS universe, asked.
"OMG THAT IS NOT THE REAL ANTI-TIM!!!" Mashi screamed.
"Like that!" Pyro cheered.
"And now we continue with the story," She concluded, setting Jimmy on fire again, because he had returned to normal.

Quote:

Old 08-04-2006, 12:37 AM   #102
Smon
Bizarro

Smon saw the Weinermobile and noticed the big glowing red light on the front. "HIT THE LIGHT! The rest of it is indestructible! I know this because I played Contra and Megaman!"

Old 08-04-2006, 02:11 AM   #103
pyrohappygirl
Forumite

"Okay!" Pyro yelled, shooting the light. It snarled at her, before it curled up and died.
"Hooray!" She cheered, before poking Smon.
"You're cool," She mumbled, before setting Jimmy on fire YET AGAIN.

Quote:

Old 08-04-2006, 02:14 AM   #104
Smon
Bizarro

"Yes, I am that's why I won the Fonzie for "Coolest Nerd" in 2003."

Old 08-04-2006, 02:24 AM   #105
Mashi An'krekku
Forumite

Lena gonked. That is a word, apparantly. "What about that plan we had sending the Wienermobile to the Phantom Zone? Huh? HUH? HUH?!"
"SHUT UP LENA," Mashi replied. "At least the Wienermobile is gone. NOW WE MUST GO FIND ANTI-TIM'S EVIL HEADQUARTERS."

[This should be long and full of awesome!]

Old 08-04-2006, 02:25 AM   #106
pyrohappygirl
Forumite

"Nice," Pyro mumbled, shooting Jimmy in the head.
"WHY WON'T YOU DIE!!!" She screamed, setting him on fire to finish him off. He immediately came back to life.
"Darn, I forgot pyro can't directly kill ordinary people," She laughed.
"I'll just have to find another way..." She hummed, poking Jimmy.
"So, anyway, what should we do now?" Suddenly, pyro's bag vibrated.
"Oh my god! Raz just texted me! He's in trouble! The REAL anti-Tim is attacking him and Sasha and Lili and most of the Psychonauts!!!" Pyro cried.
"Why do even HAVE a phone to communicate with fictional characters?" Mashi asked.
"No time to explain, we have to hurry," Pyro mumbled. She pulled her top away, revealing a spiderman outfit.
"I'm spiderman," She mumbled. Mashi gave her an odd look.
"How are you..."
"Just joking, I'm only Pyro," Pyro chuckled, magically changing back into her old outfit.
"Let's go save the world or something,"

Quote:

Old 08-04-2006, 03:01 AM   #107
Mashi An'krekku
Forumite

Mashi started crying for no reason. "Why is she more insane than MEEEEEEE?"
Lena...didn't bother to comfort her at all. She's a demon. Comfort isn't her shtick. She flew somewhere...probably to Denny's.
"Hey, let's go to Denny's," someone said.

Old 08-04-2006, 03:05 AM   #108
St. Jimmy

"So does that mean I can kill this bitch?" Jimmy paused momentarily from kicking the fake Anti Tim's ribs. *starts readying some plasma grenades* "And I'm not an ordinary person." He backhanded Pyro.

Old 08-04-2006, 03:08 AM   #109
pyrohappygirl
Forumite

"NO!!!" Pyro screamed.
"I gotta go save the entire Psychonauts universe!" She screamed, pulling a jet pack out and shooting off on it.
"Wow... That was random," The still-alive Jimmy sighed.

Quote:

Old 08-04-2006, 04:06 AM   #110
Smon
Bizarro

"Huh... jetpack..." Smon starting yelling at the sky where Pyro was last seen. "You know I carry a portal there at all times right!?"

Old 08-04-2006, 04:13 AM   #111
pyrohappygirl
Forumite

"Nope," Pyro mumbled, jetting back.
"Why'd you come back?" Jimmy asked.
"Because," Pyro mumbled, landing next to Smon.
"I need a little thing called HELP to defeat Anti-Tim," She finished, before quickly dyeing her hair again, this time into pink and red stripes.

((500TH POST OH BOY I FEEL LOVED AND STUFF!!! THANK YOU FOR BEING SO NICE EVERYONE HUGS AND KISSES XOX PYRO HOORAY!!! ))

Quote:

Old 08-04-2006, 04:37 AM   #112
St. Jimmy

(cool, 500.)
"So, how exactly are we supposed to help you, my jet-packing friend?" St. Jimmy asked exasperatedly.
"Quiet while I dye my hair." (there was brown in there somewhere now.)
"Actually, Jet-packs are pretty fun Smon." Jimmy realised aloud as he was touching-down.

Old 08-04-2006, 04:45 AM   #113
Smon
Bizarro

"Yeah... jet packs are cool and all..." Smon said gently hovering into the sky. "But kinda useless when you cna actually fly..."

Old 08-04-2006, 04:49 AM   #114
St. Jimmy

"Hah! Yeah, BEHOLD THE WINGS!!!" Jimmy said lamely and showed everyone his awesome wingspan.
"Cool eh? I don't really use them for flying though, It's very tiring."

Old 08-04-2006, 04:50 AM   #115
pyrohappygirl
Forumite

"Want a cookie?" Pyro asked for no reason whatsoever.

Quote:

Old 08-04-2006, 05:05 AM   #116
Smon
Bizarro

Quote:
Originally Posted by St. Jimmy
"Hah! Yeah, BEHOLD THE WINGS!!!" Jimmy said lamely and showed everyone his awesome wingspan.
"Cool eh? I don't really use them for flying though, It's very tiring."
"See, I can just levitate. For I am... *rips off clothes only to reveal identical set of clothing underneath* VOCABULOR!"

Old 08-04-2006, 05:47 AM   #117
pyrohappygirl
Forumite

Pyro magically shot up into the air. WITHOUT her jetpack.
"Wow... I think I just passed my LEVITATION MERIT BADGE TEST!!!" She shouted. Suddenly, everything went dark and an instrumental came on. A podium was raised from the ground, and Pyro went into the official Psychonauts pose. A sheet came up, and a signature was scrawled across it. A badge came flying through the air, and lodged itself on Pyro's backpack. She smiled, before flying again. Everything went back to normal.

"Wow, that was... Kinda cool," Pyro mumbled, flying again.
"I guess I don't need THIS!" She cried, heaving the bjetpack off elsewhere.
"Now where were we?"

Quote:

Old 08-04-2006, 05:49 AM   #118
Smon
Bizarro

"You were about to give me twenty bucks."

Old 08-04-2006, 05:53 AM   #119
pyrohappygirl
Forumite

"No I wasn't!" Pyro shouted. A bemused smile came over her face.
"We were gonna go fight Anti-Tim!" She yelled, lowering down to the ground and poking Smon.

Quote:

Old 08-04-2006, 05:58 AM   #120
Smon
Bizarro

"You're lucky you haven't pushed my self-destruct button yet."

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Psychonauts Discussion at Razputin's Domain > Razputin's Domain Forums > Sasha's Role-Playing Experiments > Anti-Tim RPG