lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Insert interesting title here.
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 08-05-2006, 08:18 PM   #1
pyrohappygirl
Forumite

Post Insert interesting title here.

This is a thread where... You can rant about what YOU would do if put in Raz's position. XD Just because it's interesting to see what people would do if they were psychic and had to save the world... Also, I know this has probably been done, but still...

I would have sat back for the first half hour and eaten pizza. Then I would have set everything on fire, because it would be fun.

Then I would have tamed a cougar and flew over to the other side of the lake with it. And then I would have used my pet cougar, which I would have called Raz, to jump the wall with help from me, and then I would have made out with Crispin to death, and then I would go up in the elevator and whatnot, and I would enter te good doctor's lab.

I would have smiled at Doctor Loboto and entranced him using his dentist instincts to leaving the cage thing. After tossing him out the window into the water, I would have saved Sasha, not cared about Lili and Milla, and gone out and belittled Oleander to death.

Post YOUR slightly scary ideas here!

And yes, I KNOW THIS IS A CRAPPY IDEA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth_Ave
With that, pyrohappygirl becomes about 100 times better than Darth_Ave, who is about 100 times better than Shakespeare. So you're like 100,000 times better than Shakespeare, but only a mere 100 times better than me.
Hear that? I'm BETTER THAN SHAKESPEARE!

"I Miss You... Miss You So Bad..."
pyrohappygirl is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-05-2006, 08:24 PM   #2
Smon
Bizarro

Current Game: Mega Man
Forum Veteran LFN Staff Member 
I'd do a lot of thing similar... except at the end.

I'd just shove Crispin aside, he's short and blind, it would be cake.

Then, screw the whole cake plan, I'd just shoot Dr. L and re-brain them, then I'd probably go through the game all regular style.

I'm done putting links in my signature because every time I do it just links to some old crap I've long since stopped updating.
Smon is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-05-2006, 09:04 PM   #3
pyrohappygirl
Forumite

Where'd you get the high velocity rifle for that Smon?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth_Ave
With that, pyrohappygirl becomes about 100 times better than Darth_Ave, who is about 100 times better than Shakespeare. So you're like 100,000 times better than Shakespeare, but only a mere 100 times better than me.
Hear that? I'm BETTER THAN SHAKESPEARE!

"I Miss You... Miss You So Bad..."
pyrohappygirl is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-06-2006, 02:53 PM   #4
Mashi An'krekku
Forumite

Shoot with friggin' PSI blast, duhr. [/not Smon]

If I were Raz I would...*inhale*
I'll get back to you on that.

Mashi An'krekku is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-06-2006, 04:27 PM   #5
itchythesamurai
Not Ichi the Killer

LFN Staff Member 
I would have become a hermit on Tatooine, in the vain attempt of escaping from the fangirl armada which pursues me relentlessly. I might even offer up Sasha as a distraction.

itchythesamurai is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-06-2006, 09:12 PM   #6
Gruducuuz
Forumite

I would probably learn to levitate across water, and ruin the whole experience for myself.

Or maybe learn to use my TK hands to pick me up and take me places where levitation can't go and stuff.

Bahumbug.
Gruducuuz is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-06-2006, 09:34 PM   #7
DarthAve
Yeezy

LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran 
Well, I would hang out with the camp kids more. And I'd just kick Boby's ass and get that damn diver's helmet. Also, I would use the knowledge I now know to exploit the characters.

Oleander-There's nothing in that room.
Avery-Oh yes there is! It's you world domination plans! Ho do you think Mr. Bun would feel if he knew you were trying to take over the world?
Oleander-...Mr Bun? WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!
Avery-Whatever. i'm off to talk to Sasha about seeing his dad's kinky memories of his mom.
DarthAve is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Psychonauts Discussion at Razputin's Domain > Razputin's Domain Forums > Whispering Rock Lakeside Chat > Insert interesting title here.