lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Mutiplayer
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 08-05-2006, 10:20 PM   #1
ninjaman
Lurker

Smile Mutiplayer

Hi i just bouth this game and I am new to the multiplayer experience, this question may seem really dumd and I am sure it has been asked before, but I really want to know. I;m asking simply, how do you start a multiplayer game how do you join one, do you need to join a clan or can you just play. I click on multiplayer and go to join a game but no one is ther, what do I have to do? Please help, any info would be really great, thanks!
ninjaman is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-06-2006, 07:39 AM   #2
lmriver
Lurker

click refresh
and get new server list

if that doesnt work open up the console (to do that press and hole shift + the button to the left of the number one it looks like a squiggly line its called a tilde. after the console is up type /connect g then go back and see if there are servers
lmriver is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Outcast > Mutiplayer