lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Mercenary Crew III: Separatist Scum
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 08-19-2006, 09:02 AM   #81
steven
^I'm with Genius^

Location: Doesn't matter. The question u should be asking is "where r u?"
"Thats what I thought, however I've had a look, I've been more carefull ever since.." Richard paused "Well you know what. And everything seems to be order. The Sep's seem to have done a decent job on this ship. So what exactly was the mission, I was welding something when Dooku was talking."

Make love, not toast.
steven is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-19-2006, 10:01 AM   #82
JasraLantill
No One Liners

Current Game: SWOTR
The Walking Carpets Guild Member Alderaan News Holopics contributor LFN Staff Member Roleplayer 
Raze snorted. "You didn't miss much," she said to him. "We're heading to the cesspit of the Galaxy, otherwise known as Nar Shaddaa. Dooku wants us to find and 'neutralise' some Republic listening post that's causing him some bother. There's this Hutt on the Smuggler's Moon..." She thought for a moment. "Guano? Guava? No, Gualla," she said, with a definitive nod. "Dooku suspects that this Gualla has helped the Republic build it their little spy base. So, we find him, and hopefully, with some persuasion from our lovely and pleasant bunch of hired soldiers on board, he'll tell us where it is." She grinned quickly. "Sounds fun, doesn't it. Well... fun aside from the fact that we have Dooku's little 'watchdog' on board." She lowered her voice slightly. "She's trouble, Rich. I'm no Jedi, but even I can sense that much."

She watched him for a moment. Even as she had been talking, Logan had been keeping an eye on the engine gauges. He had always been dedicated to his work, at least, he had been for the few years that she had known him. Dooku couldn't have hired a better person for the job. And Raze was glad there was at least one person on board that she didn't feel like she had to be watching her back around.

"You want me to bring you back some 'E'-Rats?" she asked, wondering if he was planning on remaining with his beloved engines, or thinking about perhaps meeting some of the crew. "They're not bad. If you like nuna, that is."

Veni, Vidi, Velcro. (I came, I saw, I stuck around)
Old 08-19-2006, 10:17 AM   #83
steven
^I'm with Genius^

"'E'-Rats?" asked Richard, smiling "Never tried them before. And since your offering, please do." Richard noticed something out of the corner of his eye which caused he to turn and flick a switch "There's alwase something that goes wrong." Richard took off a metal lid to the side of the engines and began examining the interior "So what are the crew like? I bet they're a lovely bunch."

Make love, not toast.
Old 08-19-2006, 10:39 AM   #84
JasraLantill
No One Liners

The Walking Carpets Guild Member Alderaan News Holopics contributor LFN Staff Member Roleplayer 
"Oh indeed," Raze said sarcastically. "The most pleasant and cultured collection of murderers and cutthroats you'd ever find on this side of Coruscant." She paused for a moment, watching him as he fiddled with something inside the panel his head was buried in. "The Captain's not that bad, though," she said. "A bit too Calvalier for my tastes, but he's 'cheery' enough. The others are... tolerable, for the most part, but I don't think any of them are true spacers though." She snorted with amusement. "By the way, if you were planning on using the fresher anytime soon, don't. Seth, the Zabrak, has got a touch of 'space sickness'." She grinned mischeivously. "It wasn't the Extended Rations, I swear," she added jokingly.

Old 08-19-2006, 10:47 AM   #85
steven
^I'm with Genius^

Richard laughed at Raze's interption of the crew, causing him to loose a bit of concertration which resulted in him touching a wire. Fortunantally he only suffering small electric shock which felt more being picked by a needle. "ahhhh," Richard paused "Which reminds me, have you met the good doctor of this ship? I think they call him Doctor Death. Which hononistly sounds more like the name of an evil villian you'd find on a childrens holonet show."

Make love, not toast.

Last edited by steven; 08-19-2006 at 10:58 AM.
Old 08-19-2006, 11:25 AM   #86
JasraLantill
No One Liners

"Children's holovids?" Raze couldn't help but smile at Rich's comment. "Ah. I was wondering what you did in your spare time."

He looked up briefly, face stoic, but eyes smiling.

"Don't worry, Rich," Raze said conspiratorially. "Your secret is safe with me."

Her expression grew more serious. "But to answer your question, yes, I've seen the Doctor in passing, but haven't really had much to say to him yet. But you're right about the 'Doctor Death' part. It was mentioned in the crew profiles Dooku gave me and the Captain. And, if you saw them too, then Dooku probably mentioned it to warn us about him. I mean, you can kill off the hired guns, but you still need at least you and me to pilot and maintain the ship, right? And I don't believe for one second that Dooku gave us this ship out of the goodness of his heart. He wants it back in one piece." She paused pensively, remembering her little 'accident' she had had when with the CEC. "Safe to say though," she continued, "if the Captain ever assigns the good Doctor to galley duty, I'll be going on a starvation diet real quick."

"So, Rich, I've told you what I think. And you've met our mysterious Captain Dres. What's your opinion on 'the Raven?'"

Old 08-19-2006, 11:55 AM   #87
TheExile_Hunter
Rookie

Jack finally finished enhancing his darts and daggers with the poisons given by the good Doctor. "Hmm, now I really want to start testing something, but since killing or tranquillizing any of the crew members is out of the question, the stealth generator will do."

Jack took his modified stealth generator out of his locker and put it on. When he turned it on, he vanished completely. When Jack looked down to look at himself, he couldn't see a thing, not even sign a standard stealth generator would have. "Now this is going to be tricky." he though as he started walking around the ship in stealth mode.

As he passed the engineering room he heard Raze and Logan having a conversation. Since he didn't have anything else to do, he decided to enter the room and sat down in the empty corner, where he could listen to the whole conversation without being noticed.

After listening for a while, he heard Raze say:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasraLantill
"if the Captain ever assigns the good Doctor to galley duty, I'll be going on a starvation diet real quick."
"She has no idea what the good Doctor is capable of making. I've seen stuff in that medical deposit of which an assassin could only dream off. If he ever get's mad at anyone, not even touching your personal belongings would be safe anymore ." Jack thought.
TheExile_Hunter is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-19-2006, 12:03 PM   #88
starmark2k
Someone's Worse Nightmare

LFN Staff Member Roleplayer 
K'nala decided to leave the Mercenaries to it and wanted to check out the bridge. Unknown to the crew she was given permission to kill any member of the crew if they tried to betrey her master (While she was playing the loyal servent). Because of this she had too know how to pilot the ship incase the betrayal came from the ships pilot and had to fly it as the rest couldn't.

She entered the bridge and looked around, no one was here at the moment they all seemed to be somewhere else on the ship. She analised the control and realised she was more than capable of flying it. K'Nala had a plan of taking control of the sepritist army, she only had to kill Dooku and take his place, sideous was unknown to the them and would remain unapposed. Once she had control of the Droid armies she will become the ruler of the entire galaxy, but first she had to kill Dooku and she needed Alies to do so...
starmark2k is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-19-2006, 12:30 PM   #89
steven
^I'm with Genius^

"Well I dought anything will happen to us. Because I have a little thing I like to call life incurance. I usually don't do stuff what I've done but I don't trust this crew the slightest, expect you of corse." Richard paused "Not to menchion, this ship is well built however many little faults keep proping up, nothing that would do any warm on they're own..." Richard finished, leaving Raze to do the math.

"What do I think of the captain? Can't say I really think much of him." Richards said pulling out an object that looked like computer graphics card(best way I can discribe it) he then slided over to Raze "Do you mind grapping the part that looks like that. It's in the corner over there."

Make love, not toast.
Old 08-19-2006, 12:50 PM   #90
Rexraptor2000
Versewalker

Current Game: Brotherhood
"Looking for something? Or are you just learning the controls?" Shadow asked K'Nala from behind her. He had followed her in and was curious.

Shadow remembered the first Dark Jedi he had met, Count Dooku, or Darth Tyrannous as they called him. He was completely different from what Shadow had expected. Sith were supposed to be ruthless power-hungry monsters from what he had been told. Dooku was a kind gentleman.

Dooku had offered him a contract and Shadow had accepted, since finding a contractor in that time was a bit hard due to heavy Jedi crackdowns recently. It was actually his easiest one. All he had to do was sabotage a luxury ship carrying a few important senators. It was easy to disguise as mechanic, after studying how to fix things in a ship so that he could pass off as one, and then plant a few hidden charges in the engine room and bail out. He also killed his first Jedi that day three years ago. After that, Shadow decided to take up a long term contract working for Dooku.

Shadow hoped that his apprentice would know good manners like him.
Rexraptor2000 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-19-2006, 01:07 PM   #91
starmark2k

K'Nala wasn't shocked by the appearance of the assassin, she felt his presance through the force. On hearing his Question she turned around. "I was just curious." She answered Calmly looking the large man up and down. "You must be Shadow Gravemind, my master spoke highly of you. He said you were a good a killer, Is that true?"
Old 08-19-2006, 01:29 PM   #92
JasraLantill
No One Liners

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven
"Do you mind grapping the part that looks like that. It's in the corner over there."
Raze nodded with compliance and walked over to the part in question. But her hand froze just above it. She looked at him askance. The part appeared new to anyone with an untrained eye, but to her eye it was... reconditioned, as used parts were referred to by those in the trade.

"Ah," she said with realization. Logan was replacing certain non-critical new parts with slightly used reconditioned ones, no doubt to justify any reasons for repairs, but also to have a good supply of new parts to make any replacements if needed. "This one?" she asked, as she picked it up and handed it to him. She winked at him. "Clever."

Old 08-19-2006, 01:58 PM   #93
steven
^I'm with Genius^

"Thats the one," replied Richard as took it off her "Thank you." He then placed in the reconditioned one in to replace to new one he had removed earily. He then placed the metal lid back on and turned a lever on a pipe above which caused some steam to released from a pipe above the hyperdrive engine.

Make love, not toast.
Old 08-19-2006, 02:14 PM   #94
TheExile_Hunter
Rookie

"Yes, yes very interesting....." Jack thought as he stood up and leaned against the wall. He was annoyed by the topic of this little conversation. "I seriously doubt the Republic will give you the time to repair the ship when we're being blown to bits and pieces by a couple of cruisers..."
he grew tired of listening to the friendly chit-chat and left the room.

Last edited by TheExile_Hunter; 08-19-2006 at 07:46 PM.
Old 08-19-2006, 02:18 PM   #95
steven
^I'm with Genius^

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheExile_Hunter
"I seriously doubt the Republic will give you the time to repair the ship when we're being blown to bits and pieces by a couple of cruisers..."
(was that a thought or a was he speaking)

Make love, not toast.
Old 08-19-2006, 02:25 PM   #96
Rexraptor2000
Versewalker

"I get the job done whatever it might be. Although, I do kill my targets efficiently and silently at most times." Shadow replied. Then he asked K'Nala "How long have you been under Dooku? It seems odd that I have not seen you in the three years I have been working for him."

It was very odd Shadow hadn't seen her before. Shadow had worked with and seen most of Dooku's clients and hired hands before, ranging from Jango Fett to Durge to even General Greivous, though Shadow and Greivous didn't get along very well.
Old 08-19-2006, 02:59 PM   #97
starmark2k

"My Master's training involved Isolation from the outside world, He has been training me in the Dark Arts Since I Killed my former master... seven years ago." K'Nala replied Remembering the day Dooku found her standing over the dead Jedi. She remembered feeling guilty about what she had done and how she was planning to turn herself over to the jedi, but Dooku stopped her. Dooku saw the dark potential within K'Nala and showed her the path she now follows, He focused her Rage, Anger and lust for revenge against the Jedi's Lies.
Old 08-19-2006, 03:09 PM   #98
Rexraptor2000
Versewalker

"Do you have any combat expierance? And if you do, have you killed a Jedi who was intent on killing you also?" Shadow asked. He had no doubt she could kill anyone on the ship due to her training. But it would be better to have someone who had live fire intent to kill going over their head at least once in their life.
Old 08-19-2006, 03:16 PM   #99
starmark2k

K'Nala Thought for a moment before she spoke, she didn't particuarly like answer questions but she decided it was best to indulge the mercenarie. "Although I have been isolated there were two instances where i proved my great skill's with my weapon. The first came When a jedi was sent to assasinate me for killing my master, He found me and tried to convert me. I did not listen and we dueled, until i killed him. The second was a few weeks ago when i infiltrated a republic dropship and killed every last clone on board. Is that enough Experiance for you?"
Old 08-19-2006, 03:26 PM   #100
Rexraptor2000
Versewalker

"Hmm... Yeah, that sounds about good." Shadow replied. He stood for a few moments looking out into the black of space, and then asked "What do you think of this crew?"
Old 08-19-2006, 03:33 PM   #101
starmark2k

"I like to Save my Judgements until i see them in a situation where they reveal their real selves." She replied looking out to the streaking stars of hyperspace. "Perhaps this mission will show me what i need to know."
Old 08-19-2006, 04:37 PM   #102
Rexraptor2000
Versewalker

"Perhaps." Shadow said looking out also. Shadow remembered his first trip into hyperspace as a child. Shadow had been scared out of his skin when he saw the stars moving so fast. He thought that they might hit one, but there had been others to help calm him down. Now in a sense he was all alone.

He looked at K'Nala and had to admit she was beautiful. Beneath that though, was a person who only focused on hate and other unwanted emotions. He wondered what it was like to focus on hate all the time, never being happy or at peace. He at first imagined that they would be tired since anger took energy to fuel, but that wasn't the case for the Sith he had met so far.

Shadow found hate to be a useless emotion for him. It clouded thinking and logic, which most of the time resulted in death if not kept in check. He looked back out into hyperspace and wonderd, what use was hate when it was more likely to destroy you than it was to help you?
Old 08-19-2006, 04:54 PM   #103
JasraLantill
No One Liners

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven
"Thats the one," replied Richard as took it off her "Thank you." He then placed in the reconditioned one in to replace to new one he had removed earily. He then placed the metal lid back on and turned a lever on a pipe above which caused some steam to released from a pipe above the hyperdrive engine.
Raze dusted off her hands. "Well, it'll be a few more hours until we get to Nar Shaddaa, so I'm heading off to check the autopilot, then I'll take a snooze." She started to leave. "But I'll get those rations to you first."

She left and went to the common room and quietly fetched Logan's rations from the galley. "Where do you want these?" she asked him upon her return, as Logan was busy doing various adjustments. "Should I just set them here in this empty corner, out of the way?"

((OOC: The empty corner where Jack 'might' still be standing.))

Old 08-19-2006, 05:20 PM   #104
steven
^I'm with Genius^

"Errrm, yes please." Richard replied to her offer while he tried to fassen a lose nut on the side of the hyperspace engine using a wrench. After doing so he pulled the same either as before which realised more steam.

Make love, not toast.
Old 08-19-2006, 06:12 PM   #105
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

Current Game: SMT: Imagine
Vanir, not getting an answer from Trando decided to leave, seeing Reisa or Raze as she liked to call herself. She was striking and stunningly beautiful, for a half Falleen. Although so was K'Nala. He knew how to deal with women and their temptations, he had killed many women before and was fit. He then walked up to Richard, the Engineer.

"Hi there." He simply told Logan.
Jason Skywalker is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-19-2006, 06:18 PM   #106
steven
^I'm with Genius^

"Ello," Richard said as he clicked a switch on a small computer panel on the wall "You might not wanna stand there. I pulled that lever and steam come sout where your standing. It's harmless but really annoying and causes your eyes to water...I think. Anything I can do for you?"

Make love, not toast.
Old 08-19-2006, 06:25 PM   #107
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

"Oh." Vanir said, stepping back to the entrance.

"I would just like to know you and my crew better and maybe, who knows, pick up some repair skills?"
Old 08-19-2006, 06:31 PM   #108
steven
^I'm with Genius^

"You want to know me?" Replied Richard as he once again pulled the same lever and more steam was realised "Ask whatever questions you like and I shall answer. However I'm not really that interesting so I'd hate to bore you."

Why does he want to know about me? Either he's interested or he's reconing to see if I'd make an easy kill Richard thought to himself.

Make love, not toast.
Old 08-19-2006, 06:37 PM   #109
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

"Well, you could begin about the history of your life if you don't mind." Vanir said.
Old 08-19-2006, 06:50 PM   #110
JasraLantill
No One Liners

"Actually, he does mind," Raze said to Vanir before Richard Logan could answer. "Captain," she added almost as an afterthought. "And as your First Mate, I believe its my duty to inform you when you are stepping out of line. Sir."

She stared at him coldly, and her skin began to tint with blue hues. "Mr. Logan's profile given to you by Count Dooku was quite complete. I have no doubts as to his qualification, loyalty, or to his dedication of duty to the mission. And neither should you."

She set the E-rats down on the floor and turned to go. "I'll see you later, Logan." And she stormed out, heading for the bridge.

Old 08-19-2006, 06:56 PM   #111
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

Hmm, quite a First Mate, Vanir thought, walking to his room. It was larger than the others, after all, he was the captain. He sat down on his desk and wrote down what happened in his Captain's Log until now. He then layed down on his bed, looking up, hands behind head.
Old 08-19-2006, 08:02 PM   #112
JasraLantill
No One Liners

Raze was irritated. Irritated by her Captain, but even more irritated at her inability to keep her skin from flushing hues of blue. "'Pick up some repair skills,'" she grumbled quietly, as she stormed down the corridor towards the bridge. "Yeah. Right. He's the one that's going to need 'repair' if he keeps prying his nose into..."

She paused as she passed through the common room, thinking that it was best not to berate the Captain out loud in front of any of the crew. No matter if he is a prying, nosy little nerfherding Sith-loving Spice-smuggling low-life assassin with a head too swelled with self-arrogance to fit up a Hutt's...

She stopped dead in her tracks. She had reached the bridge. And K'nala was there. And even though she was pensively staring out the window, Raze knew that K'Nala was aware of her presence.

Crap, she thought. I sure hope she's only able to read feelings, not specific thoughts. But what she said was, "Well, K'Nala, Count Dooku said you were skilled, but he didn't mention that you were a pilot as well. So seeing how you obviously have everything under control, I'll just retire to my quarters until it's time to drop out of hyperspace."

Raze turned and left quickly. She didn't want to get on K'Nala's bad side. Ever.

As she headed to her quarters, her skin hues began to return to normal as she began to think about the reasons why K'Nala was in the cockpit. And what she thought wasn't good. Her room was next to the Captain's but she paused just outside his door.

"Damn," she said under her breath, cursing herself for wanting to share her thoughts with him. But after a moment of hesitation, she knocked on his door.

Old 08-19-2006, 08:23 PM   #113
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

Vanir laid in bed, thinking. Raze was really angry about that. Maybe she was enamored by Richard. Nah, she is too much of a woman. He sighed and then someone knocked on his door. He got up and opened it, outside was Raze.

"Oh, it's you," Vanir said, sighing, "come on in then."
Old 08-19-2006, 09:07 PM   #114
JasraLantill
No One Liners

Raze entered the Captain's room. She'd only been in here once, and that was when they had been going over the crew manifest and supply rations. She glanced at the chair by the Captain's desk that she had sat in then, but decided that it was better to stand this time.

"Captain," she started. "I came to...." The word stuck in her throat. "Apologize. It was wrong for me to verbally berate you in front of Mr. Logan. But you were out of line for trying to bully him into talking about his private affairs." She paused a beat. "I served with Mr. Logan aboard another vessel some time ago. He is very dedicated to his engines. He will not let you down, if for no other reason than he wouldn't want to see this ship sent off to the scrapyard." She paused again, slightly unsure how to continue. "So, I'm sorry.

"I've also been thinking about our 'on-board advisor,' K'Nala," she continued, finally getting to the real reason she had decided to talk to him. "I encountered her on the bridge. Just now. At my station. And I suspect she knows how to pilot a ship, which makes me feel slightly more uncertain about her." She frowned slightly. "If she does know how to fly it, it means neither one of us are 'indispensible' to her."

Old 08-19-2006, 09:14 PM   #115
TheExile_Hunter
Rookie

Jack stepped into his room and turned off his stealth field generator.

"That is the last time I ever use my stealth generator for useless purposes like that. Trying to talk to a Jawa is more entertaining than listening to that conversation." He sighed and lay down on his bed. After a minute or two, he fell asleep.

Jack was still peeking through the ventilation shaft of Secura's hotel room. "I thought Jedi were always on watch?" he though as he saw the Jedi sleeping in her bed. He looked around and saw that her lightsaber on top of a desk next to the bed. "Hmm, I wonder what she could do without it." He made his move and quietly opened the ventilation shaft and lowered himself into the room. He stayed low as he sneaked towards the desk and grabbed the lightsaber. "Now let's see how good you really are." he thought.
He threw the lightsaber into the ventilation shaft where it disappeared into the darkness with a loud noise.

He turned to see the Jedi waking up, surprised by the presence of the intruder. When she reached to the desk next to her, she couldn't find her lightsaber.

"Lost something?" Jack said grinning.

"Who are you? What are you doing here?" The jedi asked.

"Who I am, is none of your concern. I would have killed you in your sleep, but I wanted to know how you Jedi can fight without using a lightsaber." Jack answered and he tossed his own katana towards her. "Fight me."

"I have no desire to kill you assassin, but I will if you do not leave me with another choise." the Jedi said as she caught the katana.

"Save your breath and start fighting me." Jack answered. When he pressed a button on the side of his wrist armour, his daggers slide out of the them and he held them up in a combat stance.

The Jedi understood that there was no reasoning with Jack at the time and made the first move. Jack held his daggers up in a crossed position, catching the katana right in the middle. He used a swift kick and pushed himself upwards, to remove the katana from the Jedi’s hands and caught it. “Lost your weapon after your first strike already? I would have expected more from a Jedi.” Jack said disappointed. “Try it again.” Jack held the katana loose in his hand as he knew the jedi would be able to use the force to retrieve it. As expected, Secura pulled the katana right out of his hand using the force and wielded the weapon again. “I hope you wield your lightsaber better than that!” Jack taunted, trying to make the Jedi angry. Secura did not say a word when she struck again. This time, their weapons collided in mid-air and they withdrew their weapons to prepare for the next attack. Jack raised his daggers to prepare for the next attacked, but the Jedi pushed him back using the force and jumped towards him, holding the katana in her hands while she aimed at him. Jack was surprised by the Jedi’s trick. But it was foolish to jump at him like that. He quickly used his legs to set off against the wall and dodged underneath the Jedi. “Need the force to win a battle? Fine, have it your way then”
Jack said, as he lowered himself into a combat stance his father taught him. It was a unique combat stance, held in his family of assassins and learned through decades of assassinating. Jack was having difficulties trying to predict the Jedi’s movement before, but now it was both ways. Secura sure as hell looked surprised when she saw the combat stance. “Last round, Secura.” Jack said “I won’t be holding back now…”

They continued to fight for almost ten minutes. It looked like the fight was going to go on forever, but at one point, the Jedi tripped and nearly fell backwards. Jack decided to use the opportunity to finish the fight and kicked Secura against the wall when she was trying to regain her balance. When she tried to get up again, Jack quickly manoeuvred towards her and held one of his daggers against her throat. “You lose.”

“Please…don’t”

Jack couldn’t believe his ears “A Jedi begging for mercy?” he thought. He just stood there, holding his dagger up to her throat, not doing anything. He looked her in the eyes, but he couldn’t get the strength to cut her throat. He wanted to finish the mission and leave, but he couldn’t cut her throat either. Trying to hide his moment of weakness, he used the current situation to his advantage so he could remove the evidence of her investigation. “Where is it Secura?”

“What…what do you mean?” She said, with her voice trembling. Secura didn’t dare to look him in the eyes anymore.

“The evidence of your little investigation, what else?”

“What are you talking about?” she said with tears coming down her eyes.

“Don’t lie to me Secura!” Jack yelled, he was really getting angry now and he dragged her through the room.

What happened after that, no-one knows….

Last edited by TheExile_Hunter; 08-23-2006 at 06:35 AM.
Old 08-19-2006, 10:40 PM   #116
Rexraptor2000
Versewalker

Shadow left the bridge and went back to his own room. When he entered his room, he went to his weapons locker and got out his shotgun, one of his favorite weapons. It worked excellently against Jedi and anything else that got close enough. He took it apart, cleaned it up even though it already looked spotless, and then went to work on the other weapons.

After that he tested his rechargeable shields, did a bit of exercising, reading, and just about every other thing he could think of to keep himself occupied until he decided to go to sleep. He took off his cloak and shirt and then went to bed.

He dreamt that he was in a place that was dark and cold. The ceiling was high enough to fit two AT-TEs on top of each other and still have room. The walls were a brown color of sorts and it looked like he was in a corridor. Then the monsters came.

They came in small numbers at first, but then they started coming in waves and the only thing keeping him alive was his running. He couldn't fight because he had no weapons and he was a child again. Running, a cross between a screech and a roar splits the air behind him. His breaths became ragged and his legs were getting sore. He would have easily outrun those things if he were an adult.

The monsters resembled mutilated versions of people he knew, or people he had killed in the past. They kept coming and coming until they caught up with him. One of them jump from about fifty feet away and landed right in front of him. It whipped its tentacle and sent Shadow flying into the swarm of monsters. He felt what felt like a million needles stabbing into him and felt his mind getting dimmer.

Then the scene changed. He was now in a white facility in a bed. He heard two people talking.

"Will he stabilize?"

"Yes, but whatever happened to him left some mental mark on him. He was babbling nonsense about monsters and resisted his handlers. They had to subdue him with a tranquilizer."

"Poor kid... Will anyone take him? Assuming that his parents are dead too."

"We'll just have to wait and see."

Shadow woke up breathing hard and sweating. It was all just a dream, Shadow reminded himself. He wasn't back in that hospital, and he defiantly wasn't at that hell hole of monsters, thank the force. After he calmed down a bit he went back to sleep, thankfully dreamless.

Last edited by Rexraptor2000; 08-20-2006 at 09:56 AM.
Old 08-20-2006, 05:35 AM   #117
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

"Well, first off, i'm also sorry, i shouldn't have peeked my nose in his affairs." Vanir said.

"And so K'Nala is a pilot, is she? Hmm, we have to be wary about her Raze, if she decides to kill us or not, we have to be wary. I know how Jedi are, and i know how Sith are."
Old 08-20-2006, 09:45 AM   #118
TheExile_Hunter
Rookie

Jack woke up in the middle of his dreams. "That memory will haunt me till the end if it doesn't stop coming back." he though as he got out of bed. "No point trying to get some more sleep, we should be close to Nar Shaddaa by now." He got his assassin armor out of the locker and put it on. It took about five minutes before he finally got the armor on and it certainly reminded him of his days as an assassin. He inserted his daggers into his wrist armor and placed the katana in a holster on his back. After that, he grabbed his stealth field generator, connected it with his armor and grabbed the blaster rifle out of his locker. "Better get to the bridge" he murmered before he left his room and went to the cockpit.
Old 08-20-2006, 10:20 AM   #119
JasraLantill
No One Liners

Raze sat at in the pilot's seat, staring at the display in front of her that showed they were just about ready to exit hyperspace.

After her conversation with the Captain, she had retired to her quarters. But she hadn't slept very long nor very deeply. Vanir was right. They all had to be wary with K'Nala on board.

An alarm on the navigation console beeped. They had reached their destination. She knew some of the crew were still resting, so through the ship's loudspeakers she said, not shouted, "Now exiting hyperspace."

She took manual control of the ship just as the streaky stars of the hyperspace vortex smoothly slowed to a stop. And there, nestled amongst the clean shining stars was....

"Nar Shaddaa," she said aloud. "Galactic cesspit."

She sensed a presence behind her and glanced over her shoulder to see Jack standing in the threshold dressed in all of his assassing regalia. She glanced down at her own simple clothing--tank top and leather pants and her holster belt with her blasters in it. "Gosh," she said to him as she sent out an automated request to the Hutts port authority for a landing pad. "I'm feeling a little 'undressed' for the occasion."

Old 08-20-2006, 10:25 AM   #120
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

Vanir walked to the bridge and put his arms over the chair, noticing Raze and a armoured Jack.

"Nice armour Jack," Vanir told him," and i believe that is the Smuggler's Moon. Anybody knows which section of Shadda the Hutt lives?" Vanir asked.
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > Dantooine Theatre Company > Mercenary Crew III: Separatist Scum