lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Knights of the Old Republic III - The Forgotten Empire
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 08-23-2006, 03:37 PM   #41
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

Current Game: SMT: Imagine
"Hmm, leave Sion to do it, we still have much training." Kreia told a exhausted Alora.

"But, Master, i'm weak, activating the bomb wouldn't require streng..."

"Silence! Don't show disregard to my teachings you insolent fool. To gain power you must sacrifice some things. Now, let's continue."
------
Atton sighed.

"So what? The mission to talk to the Masters was also a suicide mission, to destroy the Ravager was also a suicide mission, heck, even getting out of Peragus was one," Atton shouted at Brianna, "Now, we both know we have to stay here but we have to help him! The brain says no but the heart says go for it!"

Atton then ran at the Ebon Hawk whose loading ramp had opened. He ran to the bridge and sat down. He then spoke in the comm. system from the Hawk to the Council's comm.

"Now this is like this, Jaden is going in a suicide mission and it's our job to help him, now who's with me! Even if you don't help me, i'll go! Live together, die alone!"
Jason Skywalker is online now   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-23-2006, 03:49 PM   #42
Master Jimmy
Forumite

Brianna thought to herself for a moment and began walking to the Ebon Hawk. "My love, forgive me."

Led Zeppelin + The Beatles = Gods

New fanfic Metroid/Star Wars Crossover: http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=183539 Chapter four is up.
Master Jimmy is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-23-2006, 04:14 PM   #43
Ryan Sė'vla
Rookie

"Statement: I'm going too. I will not have another shut-down. Exclamation: And where is the "fun" on staying here? Master is on a suicidal mission, and I would be glad if he had taken me with him."

Ryan Sė'vla is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-23-2006, 04:26 PM   #44
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

I see Brianna and HK have accepted my offer, Atton told himself. He sat down on the chair on the bridge, ready to blast off to space.
Old 08-23-2006, 07:00 PM   #45
Ryan Sė'vla
Rookie

"Statement: I see that the other's didn't want action. Exclamation: Though, if the others rebuilt your numbers, they can all find master and crush his opponents."

Old 08-25-2006, 07:01 AM   #46
Diego Varen
Left and may not return

Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
Aboard the ship, Jaden was asleep.

"How does the power of the dark side feel Revan?" Sion asked.

"Terrible," Revan told him, "It is like a black hole has struck at my heart."

"You once took this power and used it to your advantage." Sion told Revan.

"I know and I will never take it again." Revan told Sion confidently.

Sion walked away, before shooting several bolts of lightning at him.

"Shouldn't you see your master?" Revan asked.

"No, Alora will see him for me personally," Sion told Revan, "Join me and the power of the dark side will be yours."

Jaden woke up. It was a vision. A vision of what was to come.
Diego Varen is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-25-2006, 07:24 AM   #47
steven
^I'm with Genius^

Location: Doesn't matter. The question u should be asking is "where r u?"
Jaden turned to see T3-M4 staring at him Master. We are coming up on our location... Which is exactly?

----
Rasthor's message once again echoed both Alora and Sions mind "What are you waiting for? I want BOTH of you here right now. It concerns the Jedi Exile!"

Make love, not toast.
steven is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-25-2006, 09:12 AM   #48
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

"Please, Master, i have to go!" Alora plead to Kreia, exhausted and cut all over her body.

"Hmm, i believe that was enough training for today. But remember it, and you must be ever vigilant." Kreia told her as she nodded and weakly ran from there. She got a medpac and injected it, now feeling better.
Old 08-26-2006, 06:53 AM   #49
Diego Varen
Left and may not return

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven
Jaden turned to see T3-M4 staring at him Master. We are coming up on our location... Which is exactly?

----
Rasthor's message once again echoed both Alora and Sions mind "What are you waiting for? I want BOTH of you here right now. It concerns the Jedi Exile!"
"T3 what are you doing here?" Jaden asked, "I thought I told you to stay with the Republic, but no matter, you might be able to help me."

Sion left Revan alone in the torture room and went to find Rasthor. If it was about the Exile, Sion wanted to know.
Old 08-26-2006, 06:58 AM   #50
steven
^I'm with Genius^

Negative master. My memory banks indicate a change in orders. You ordered me to stay with you throughout the mission. T3 beep joyfully What is our disered location

Make love, not toast.
Old 08-26-2006, 07:25 AM   #51
Diego Varen
Left and may not return

"Well okay then," Jaden told T3 sighing, "We'll be arriving at the Dark Planet, in the Unknown Regions."
Old 08-26-2006, 07:38 AM   #52
steven
^I'm with Genius^

Dark planet!? What kind of name is that? And let me guess, it was thought up by a human. Tipical.

((Postie, just to let you know, Rasthor's ship isn't near the "Dark Planet".))

Make love, not toast.
Old 08-27-2006, 02:04 PM   #53
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

"Alright then, i'll ge the Hawk fired up!" Atton said as HK and Brianna boarded the Hawk. He fired up the engines and the Hawk flew to space.

"Now, i have to get the hyperspace coordinates punched in. Brianna, did Jaden tell you were he was going?" Atton asked Brianna.
Old 08-28-2006, 02:59 AM   #54
Master Jimmy
Forumite

(Sorry for the wait)

"He only told me: The Unknown Regions. Nothing else." answered Brianna.

Brianna rested her head on her hand. I can't live without you. She thought. Tears fell from her eyes and she sniffed.

Led Zeppelin + The Beatles = Gods

New fanfic Metroid/Star Wars Crossover: http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=183539 Chapter four is up.
Master Jimmy is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-28-2006, 06:33 AM   #55
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

"The Unknown Regions, eh? Alright, let's see..." Atton told Brianna, seeing the planets.

"Ahah! I've found something, the Dark Planet. The name looks stupid enough for a Jedi like Jaden to go there. Alright, just give me some time to punch in the coordinates for hyperspace." Atton said, punching in the coordinates.
Old 08-30-2006, 04:11 PM   #56
Ryan Sė'vla
Rookie

"Query: Does that planet has intelligent lifeforms? Awnser: That is unknown. Why? Because the organic meatbags didn't layed a foot on it. Then because it's unknown, they call it Dark Planet.....typpical pathetic organic meatbags."

Old 08-31-2006, 07:09 AM   #57
steven
^I'm with Genius^

The Kaldrak stationed itself in the void between his galaxy and the Star War's galaxy(didn't know whatself to call it. Usually for any ship, travelle to his ship would take three years however Rashor's people had invented an device known as Jump Gate. It had the abillity to transport object between two Jump Gates however the two Jump Gate's had to be inline with each other so a connection could be made and once that connection was made, disconnecting them would cause great damage. It was Rashtors current connection to the galaxy and if either of his gates were destroyed, he'd loose the connection and return to the galaxy would be extremely difficult task.

The Jump Gate in the void was not far the Kaldrak(Rasthor's flagship). The Jump Gate in the SW galaxy was about an hours hyperspace trip from the Dark Planet.

Make love, not toast.
Old 09-09-2006, 04:24 PM   #58
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

"Yeah sure, Brianna, shut up that bucket of bolts please," Atton told Brianna, finishing. "Alright! Brace yourselves with your seatbelts for another happy landing," He joked.
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > Dantooine Theatre Company > Knights of the Old Republic III - The Forgotten Empire