lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: I NEED HELP REALL BADLY SOMBODY PLZ HELP ME OUT! (JK2)
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 08-27-2006, 04:44 PM   #1
sheedo4000
Lurker

I NEED HELP REALL BADLY SOMBODY PLZ HELP ME OUT! (JK2)

I am reall confused because i cant get past the first level kejim post because i dont know how to work the darn elevator to supply porwer to the turret can sombody anybody help me out it would be very nice thx
sheedo4000 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-27-2006, 05:05 PM   #2
TK-8252
Get Cloned.

Uh, press the "use" key on the elevator button?
TK-8252 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-27-2006, 05:15 PM   #3
sheedo4000
Lurker

I tried that is that the panel on the elevator?
Old 08-27-2006, 05:39 PM   #4
sheedo4000
Lurker

wat is the use button though if it is enter it does not work and where the heck do i use the supply key? i am so confused
Old 08-27-2006, 06:31 PM   #5
Kurgan
Headhunter

LFN Staff Member 10 year veteran! 
Thumbs up

Check your control configuration in the Setup menu in game. Whatever you set the "USE" function to (not to be confused with "Use Item") that is the key you should be pressing while touching the appropriate activatable panel/button.

You don't actually "use" the Supply Key. Like other keys in the game, you merely have to have picked it up, and then when you try to activate/open the door or button that required it, it should open/activate.

If you are really confused, there's a complete walkthrough (mind the spoilers) at the Strategy link in my signature (just click on the link in the sidebar on that side to go to the Jedi Outcast section and you'll see the walkthrough link).

Download JK2 maps for JA Server|BOOT CAMP!|Strategic Academy|
(JA Server: 108.178.55.189:29070)

"The Concussion Rifle is the weapon of a Jedi Knight Player, an elegant weapon, from a more civilized community." - Kyle Katarn
Kurgan is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Help Center > Strategy Shack > I NEED HELP REALL BADLY SOMBODY PLZ HELP ME OUT! (JK2)