lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Jedi/Sith Prestige Choice Mod
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 09-01-2006, 03:10 PM   #1
Dark_lord_Cheez
Rookie

[TSL] Jedi/Sith Prestige Choice Mod

This mod started out as a part of a larger modification which involved giving the Exile more choice in a few key places in the game. I never actually finished with this, however, and up to very recently, haven't been in the mood to do any modding work.

This is for all of you out there who have ever wanted to play as a Darkside Jedi Master, or a Lightside Sith Lord without having to switch alignments halfway through the game.

What this does: At level 15, you will now be able to multiclass to a specific Presgtige class, regardless of alignment. (Ie, if you are lightside you can choose either a sith or a jedi prestige class to level into)

Furthermore, this will solve the problem of Grey Jedi not receiving a Prestige class, as the alignment check the game makes goes from 51 and higher (Ls) to 50 and below (Ds).

In order to choose a class of the opposite alignment, click the "I wish to learn the ways of the (Higher Jedi/Sith), instead" option, and Kreia will list the three classes attributed to the opposite alignment.

Acknowledgements:

Fred Tetra for the amazing Kotor Tool

Tk102 for the wonderful Dialogue editor he created

And the rest of Lucasforums, for their wonderful tutorials, and support

http://pcgamemods.com/mod/18873.html

"Find what you're looking for amongst the dead?" - Kreia (Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords)
Dark_lord_Cheez is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-01-2006, 09:55 PM   #2
Arátoeldar
Flame Imperishable

Very nice mod DlC. I have always wanted to play a Grey Jedi. But I hesitated since there was no way to get the Jedi a prestige class.

Not all those who wander are lost.-J.R.R. Tolkien

I believe in Christianity as I believe the sun has risen, not only because I see it but by it I see everything else - C.S. Lewis
Arátoeldar is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-02-2006, 02:03 AM   #3
MdKnightR

This is a great idea! Its too bad that the prestige classes are hardcoded into the game because it would have been excellent to ad at least one neutral prestige class for gray Jedi.

MdKnightR is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-03-2006, 02:52 AM   #4
Fjope
Rookie

Cool, very nice mod, works great! Now I can rage, without having to kill kittens!

...Even I'm eatable, but that, my dear dhildren, is called cannibalism and is frowned upon in most societies. - Willy Wonka (I have to buy that movie.)
Fjope is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-03-2006, 07:54 PM   #5
Q
The one who knocks

Current Game: Mowing down neos with my M60
LF Jester Forum Veteran Helpful! 
An EXCELLENT idea! Now I can stay gray!
Q is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-03-2006, 08:46 PM   #6
Jeff
Rating: Awesome

Current Game: SWTOR
Imperialist Meatbags Guild Officer The Walking Carpets Guild Officer Notable contributor LFN Staff Member 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MdKnightR
This is a great idea! Its too bad that the prestige classes are hardcoded into the game because it would have been excellent to ad at least one neutral prestige class for gray Jedi.
Indeed, that would be nice if one could.

Great idea for a mod Cheez!

Follow me on Twitter
Follow StarWarsMMO.net on Twitter | Like us on Facebook
Jeff is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-04-2006, 07:11 AM   #7
lord ignarn

Good mod, now my jedi master can be deep in the darkside... And I can have light sided jedi with great weapon proficiency... Contine working like this!!!

"Revenge is never a straight line. It's a forest. And like a forest it's easy to lose your way to get lost When engaged in combat, the vanquishing of thine enemy can be the warrior's only concern. This is the first and cardinal rule of combat. Suppress all human emotion and compassion. Kill whoever stands in thy way, even if that be Lord God, or Buddha himself..."

Hattori Hanzo.
lord ignarn is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-04-2006, 05:02 PM   #8
Dirtnose
Rookie

Ty! Glad its out, been looking for this for a while and using it, very good mod, well done!
Dirtnose is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Taris Upper City Emporium > Jedi/Sith Prestige Choice Mod