lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: FlashRam vs SnakeEyes Screenshots
Thread Tools Display Modes
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 01-02-2006, 09:38 PM   #1
DSbr-FlashRam
Banned
 
DSbr-FlashRam's Avatar
 
Status: Banned
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 65
FlashRam vs SnakeEyes Screenshots

SnakeEyes finally played me and the results are quite hilarious. First, the full weapon match...with predictable results:



We then proceeded to put it on the Duel gametype, saber only full force, which Snake has claimed he is the greatest ever at in 1.02. I should point out that I have only played 1.02 sabers for around three weeks. Snake has claimed to have played 1.02 sabers EXCLUSIVELY since jk2 came out in 2001. The result?



The actual duel total was 10 - 4 in my favor. The extra losses pictured there by both of us were a result of suiciding to change force powers. The "god" of saber 1.02 then began complaining about how that wasn't a "real duel" (strange since it was on DUEL GAMEMODE with SABER ONLY FULL FORCE). Apparently, "real duels" are done on FFA gametype and on FFA maps. (???????????????????????) ok, whatever. So we go to ffa bespin. The score was 2 - 0 in my favor when he started whining about force regen being default and about my tactics (running when low on health so he couldn't drain me, and other common sense things) and saying that in "real duels" you can't hide or run, you have to stand toe to toe full time. I told him that I wasn't going to play by his honor rpg rules and that I wasn't into the whole pretending to be obiwan thing. Truly, if this self-proclaimed 1.02 saber elite was truly skilled he would have had no problems whatsoever defeating someone who has played 1.02 so little such as myself. The truth was I simply outsmarted him. He is a horrible jk2 player with zero understanding of how to play the game to win competitively, and whines when anyone does something that his little newb ffa circle has never thought of (strategic retreating to regain force for example). He then claimed that I hadn't "played his gametype" because his gametype was huge masses of players in large ffa's with tweaked settings such as regentime. Considering there has never been a huge "FFA LADDER" in any game that I can recall I found this amusing. I don't see any reason why I should be expected to play on a bunch of tweaked settings. Basejk is clearly the common ground for all jk2 players. I shouldn't be expected to play on some weird regen setting anymore than if he wanted me to play him on 0 gravity or 4000 g_speed.

edit: and since he keeps screaming about the movies in justifying his honor rpg rules I guess Luke was a MAJOR LAMER for hiding from vader OMFG THIS ISNT' A REAL DUEL. then when he jumps down and defeats vader I guess it's "OMFG NO! NOT REAL DUEL NOT REAL DUEL U CAN'T HIDE ROFL NEWB"
DSbr-FlashRam is offline   you may:
Old 01-03-2006, 01:29 AM   #2
SnakeEyes
 
SnakeEyes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 17
LOL am I the only one on this board that knows what a match is, FF, NF, PP?
We didnt get around to a NF though I noticed. I think you need to go to some reg server and watch how people match.
Running away during duel isnt a duel, LOL. You know how you stand to duel NF? Your supposed to fight the same with force not run away an hide when your low cause you spent your force wrong. Chasing someone thats running away waiting for their force to regen is ridiculous, thats why you turn regen up, then drain becomes less of a factor an makes it actually interesting. Im not saying make regen 0 but somewhere inbetween.
Honestly though you need to play me, not so I can own you, so I can show you what your missing. Default servers dont exist anymore in 1.02. Like I said I hadnt played with guns in hella, whatever.
Default regen doesnt exist anymore because the players in 1.02 evovled beyond the default setting. Absorb using gunners are unbalanced UNLESS you turn force regen up, Period. The only way to match you was to be a absorb gunner too, but I havent used guns in literally years, nor have I played default regen in years. No one plays with default because its FLAWED. Whatever. Seriously though you need to play me with regen higher its much more than you think it is. We played with regen at default(Your setttings) now play me with my settings.
Ive played JK for years but not on those settings. Whatever.
SnakeEyes is offline   you may:
Old 01-03-2006, 02:58 AM   #3
DSbr-FlashRam
Banned
 
DSbr-FlashRam's Avatar
 
Status: Banned
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 65
Quote:
We didnt get around to a NF though I noticed.
We can NF. You didn't ask for it. Since in that other thread you were going off about how "TRUE SKILL IS FORCE" and "THE ONLY REASON SOMEONE WOULDN'T USE FORCE IS BECAUSE THEY AREN'T GOOD AT IT" I figured it wasn't your bag.

Quote:
Running away during duel isnt a duel, LOL. You know how you stand to duel NF? Your supposed to fight the same with force not run away an hide when your low cause you spent your force wrong.
That makes no sense dude. You can't just make up insane honor rules. Nobody tells Fatal1ty in CPL matches that "DOOD U CANT RUN AND GET HEALTH WTF U CANT HIDE". That's not the way competition matches are played. Anything goes dude. I won't play with your honor rules. I'm going to do anything that I feel gives me an advantage to win. It's not my fault you are a stupid gamer who can't adapt to simple gaming strategy 101.

Quote:
Chasing someone thats running away waiting for their force to regen is ridiculous, thats why you turn regen up, then drain becomes less of a factor an makes it actually interesting. Im not saying make regen 0 but somewhere inbetween.
Eh, I was lightside. You were darkside. Drain wasn't a factor. I beat you pretty easily.

Quote:
Default regen doesnt exist anymore because the players in 1.02 evovled beyond the default setting.
You mean you changed the settings so you could simply spam instead of having to think about when you used force. Honestly now, is it that hard to keep in mind the amount of force used by each force power and conserving it accordingly? It was quite hilarious when you would pull 5 times in a row (using all of your force) and then standing there like an idiot as I finished you easily.

Quote:
Absorb using gunners are unbalanced UNLESS you turn force regen up, Period.
dude, all you did in the full weapon match was try to rage + dfa me and push over and over. This is ridiculous. You're a newbie. You're not on my level, wtf....as I told you in the game, i've played against ragers who actually had skill and intelligence...your dip ship attempt at raging had no chance of success. You guys think you own because you run around owning newbies who don't even know enough to patch the game. You are a horrible gamer dude.

Quote:
nor have I played default regen in years.
Think about what you are saying here. I've played 1.02 saber FF for a total of three weeks. You've played it a total of...what...4 or 5 years? And you're telling me that you can't defeat a newb at 1.02 on the LEGIT DEFAULT SETTINGS? That's just a flat out lack of skill man. I'm a newb at 1.02 saber FF and I beat you at it. This proves several things. 1) i'm a better gamer than you are. 2) you are not very skilled 3) saber FF in 1.02 is absurdly easy and the skill cap is very low. I beat you at your own gametype. Now you are saying that you need to tweak a bunch of settings on top of that to be able to beat a newbie? Come on now.

Quote:
No one plays with default because its FLAWED.
the legit setting seemed perfectly fine to me as I was beating your ass on it.

Quote:
We played with regen at default(Your setttings)
Those aren't "my settings". Those are the settings as determined by Raven and as used by every major ladder and tournament in the history of JK2.

Quote:
now play me with my settings.
Ok. But i'm not going to play by your honor rules. I'm still going to play intelligently. SOZ DOOD!!! but i'm not going to just stand there while you want to drain me. Just because that's what you and your idiot friends do doesn't mean that's what i'm going to do. That's just flat out stupid jk2 gaming. I'll still win dude. Then you'll find something else to complain about, probably my tactics. Here is the thing man....your game is saber FF...but you really can't play it, since you have to tweak the settings. I'm totally confident i'm still going to beat you on tweaked non-legit regen because you're just a stupid player. Now, on MY gametype....full weapon, it doesn't matter what you want to tweak i'm still going to rape you beyond all belief.
DSbr-FlashRam is offline   you may:
Old 01-04-2006, 12:18 AM   #4
DSbr-mjz
Banned
 
Status: Banned
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSbr-FlashRam
Ok. But i'm not going to play by your honor rules. I'm still going to play intelligently. SOZ DOOD!!! but i'm not going to just stand there while you want to drain me. Just because that's what you and your idiot friends do doesn't mean that's what i'm going to do. That's just flat out stupid jk2 gaming. I'll still win dude. Then you'll find something else to complain about, probably my tactics. Here is the thing man....your game is saber FF...but you really can't play it, since you have to tweak the settings. I'm totally confident i'm still going to beat you on tweaked non-legit regen because you're just a stupid player. Now, on MY gametype....full weapon, it doesn't matter what you want to tweak i'm still going to rape you beyond all belief.
The funniest thing about these guys is that they operate on multiple levels of escaping from reality. It might be said that an idealist does the same, but at least the dream is in terms of a hopeful, humanistic future based in reality. However, where most other players in games lacking an insane RPG fanbase hide from reality through a single vicarious layer--the direct competitive and intellectual challenge of the gaming experience--, maniacs like SnakeEyes are working on much higher levels of denial. They travel beyond the initial level of vicarious escape to a profound degree, creating multiple levels of vicarious escape within the initial experience, eventually forming a tiny, layered bubble of delusion. As the layers grow in number, the bubble becomes more and more translucent and prison-like until the newbie is completely lost within his own tiny little world of escape, to his liking of course. The smaller and less intensive/intelligent his negative-ideal becomes, the smaller amount of harmful gaming factors he has to deal with. This state of hypnotized insanity in trade for the reality of his situation is the ultimate realization of his negative-ideal, that is of course until the incarnation of the super elite (aka anyone authentically brandishing the golden tandem reading "DSbr" in their utility belt of achievement) decides to intervene.

As the tiny newbie bubble is completely lacking in fortification, it is all to easy for the "DSbr super elite" (official terminology as ordained by divine command) to titillate. Once the bubble of faux-reality is destroyed, the newbie is left with nothing to cling on to. As he now stands naked before the eyes of God, the result can only be an epic psychological breakdown. The touch of dominant reality burns the fragile skin of the newly exposed newbie. With his mania no longer contained, uncontrolled, frothing insanity begins to explode in all directions as can be witnessed in SnakeEyes's aforementioned reply.

Newbies beware: the holy incarnation of DSbr is here to destroy your vulgar constructs and liberate you from the frivolity and cowardice that serves to infect your will. SnakeEyes, you should be honored to even have come in contact, if only via proxy, with such eminence. Bow before your creator, infidel.

:NeRvOU:
DSbr-mjz is offline   you may:
Old 01-04-2006, 12:26 AM   #5
DSbr-FlashRam
Banned
 
DSbr-FlashRam's Avatar
 
Status: Banned
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 65
DSbr-FlashRam is offline   you may:
Old 01-04-2006, 12:36 AM   #6
Good Sir Knight
Junior Member
 
Good Sir Knight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: US
Posts: 285
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSbr-FlashRam
Since in that other thread you were going off about how "TRUE SKILL IS FORCE" and "THE ONLY REASON SOMEONE WOULDN'T USE FORCE IS BECAUSE THEY AREN'T GOOD AT IT" I figured it wasn't your bag.
No actually that was me and I can't help but reinforce that your technological terrors are no match for the powah of the force.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnakeEyes
Running away during duel isnt a duel, LOL. You know how you stand to duel NF? Your supposed to fight the same with force not run away an hide when your low cause you spent your force wrong.
Running away in a NF duel is the most cowardly thing you can do in the game. That said, you are WRONG WRONG WRONG when it comes to full force battles, WRONG!

Anything goes, anything! Even bacta! *gasp*

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSbr-FlashRam
That makes no sense dude. You can't just make up insane honor rules. Nobody tells Fatal1ty in CPL matches that "DOOD U CANT RUN AND GET HEALTH WTF U CANT HIDE". That's not the way competition matches are played. Anything goes dude. I won't play with your honor rules. I'm going to do anything that I feel gives me an advantage to win. It's not my fault you are a stupid gamer who can't adapt to simple gaming strategy 101.
I agree with you...mostly. Though let's say that your on a NF ffa server and there's a big fun ffa on the streets of bespin. What if you were having fun with everyone and decided to get health everytime you were low.... personally I think thats a little biatch move.

As for CTF, full weapon competitive gameplay it's just part of the game I guess. If I had a server I would have all health removed, that way no one could bitch about anything.

Oh and why don't you just quit the immature name calling. This kind of stuff is nothing to get huffity puffity about.
Good Sir Knight is offline   you may:
Old 01-04-2006, 12:38 AM   #7
DSbr-mjz
Banned
 
Status: Banned
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 24
postin' nercvou in da thread brah

P.S.

DSbr-mjz is offline   you may:
Old 01-04-2006, 09:24 PM   #8
SnakeEyes
 
SnakeEyes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 17
Let me just add a little history here.
When JKO 1st came out everyone would play bespin run to the middle an DFA for hours an hours on Saber only servers and there were VERY FEW saber only servers.
FFA servers which made up of 70%-80% of all servers, guns were used a lot but as people figured out how to defend with force against guns, like saber defence level 3 an just stand infront of someone with a energy weapon that you could deflect, ect. more and more people started to use force an eventually pull to backstab became rampant. A few months down the road though people started using absorb with guns an would own the room non-stop because from a tactical point absorb+speed+guns is broken. Because nothing but absorb+speed+guns can match it. Just think about it, if your using a gun an cant have it pulled out of your hand=dark force users are F*cked. Combine that with extremely low force regen an its just stupid game play. Sabers became worthless cause you could NEVER get near someone with absorb+speed+straf-jumpin even if you pull rolled, unless you did the same. The game became another quake/doom clone because all of sudden sabers became TOTALLY useless, simply because of absorb+gunners.
As people figured this out they raised force regen from default to specifically combat this problem an BALANCE the game, even THEN though people had problems competeing against absorber+guns, unless you used it too. So they got rid of guns because they were too strong when compared to sabers an force an I think most wanted JKO to get its unique-ness back by making sabers usefull again, so you started to see lots of saber only servers. As those became more prevelent new insights into saber combat came about as everyone played it more an more cause thats all there was, saber only servers. So you see the evolution of the game to reach balance was to remove guns because they are too strong compared to force. Force needs to regen, guns will always be stronger because you dont have to regen ammo.-(
An most notably you have to be right next to someone to use your saber, guns have a range advantage obviously. Why do you think they made a 1.03 patch an nerfed guns? Only problem is that they removed some of the things with sabers an force as well with 1.03 patch.
So after guns were removed the force regen was still set high from where it was for combating guns for balance on most the servers an changed saber force combat a LOT. An thats were most servers are still set today, the whole reason your running away in force saber combat is your waiting for your force to regen if its set high you dont have to run an can stand and face me, understand? An when its set high I could drain you a ton an it doesnt make much of a difference because again your force regens quickly.
We'll have to play again soon, maybe in the next couple days or so.

Last edited by SnakeEyes; 01-04-2006 at 09:48 PM.
SnakeEyes is offline   you may:
Old 01-04-2006, 11:11 PM   #9
StaffSaberist
DECEPTION IS FINISHED! :D
 
StaffSaberist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: The United States of America... and damn proud of it!
Posts: 1,092
If you cannot ply on the default settings, then you need to practice against Bots more. Get some bots from Lucasfiles.com, ones that aren't completely stupid, and play them with default settings.

I really think it matters less than a cockroach's fart that it's "popular" to turn up regen. It's a stupid modification. And quite seriously, yes, you do need to ude the guns to keep up with the guns. With practice, that isn't so hard. Saber them if they're dumb enough to get close or if you're running low on ammo (I hate the DL-44 in FFA) but come ON here...

If you turn a corner and see a huge firefight, charging with the saber WILL get you in the crossfire. Guaranteed. The logical solution? Whip out the Rocket Launcher, Flechette, Heavy Repeater, or whatever, and decimate them! You can do much faster damage, and the splash damage from the Heavy Repeater can kill multiple foes, or, on ns_streets, send them scurrying to the bottom of the abyss.

My point is that guns play a big role in FFA. As for duel, it's mostly Sabers, but insisting on improved regen makes you a . Pure and simple.



Deception, the best SP level-set in the world, is done! Get it here!
"Query: What is it you wish, fat one?" - HK-47 at his best
I have begun modding TSL. Check it out here. and My Fanfic
StaffSaberist is offline   you may:
Old 01-04-2006, 11:30 PM   #10
DSbr-FlashRam
Banned
 
DSbr-FlashRam's Avatar
 
Status: Banned
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 65
You don't know what you are talking about SnakeEyes. You are just talking about the mass newbie public server FFA scene. Who cares about that? I'm talking about the hardcore elite competition scene. The people who actually played the game in ladders and tournaments. There is far more to being an effective gunner than absorb+speed. Obviously there are the tried and true complexities such as map domination and item timing. The countless strategies and levels of craftiness that a full weapon deathmatch can provide. But JK2 is not, as you said, a quake clone, because of the added complexity of force. In quake one can't push your weapon back in your face, nor can they jump far above you in the air. Full force Full weapon in JK2 is a very complex game in its own right and saying it is the same as quake shows a lack of understanding of the gamemode. Once again, your "history" is of PUBLIC FFA NEWBIE SERVERS!!!! Real gamers in jk2 seperated the two. Full Weapon and Saber Only became seperate in competition. You are completely wrong to say that Raven tried to balance full weapon and sabers. They knew this wasn't possible and never tried. Weapons were never nerfed after 1.02.

Bottomline, even after 4 years of 1.02 sabers you can't beat me at the default duel setting after i've played it all of 3 weeks. I accept your challenge of playing you on your weird tweaked non-legit settings and I guarantee you will find something new to whine about.
DSbr-FlashRam is offline   you may:
Old 01-05-2006, 12:12 AM   #11
SnakeEyes
 
SnakeEyes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 17
Weapons werent nerfed? I do believe they lowered the ammo on a few weapons, nerfed backstab an DFA.
Lucas Arts wasnt trying to balance sabers VS guns, the players were, its just common sense. That was the evolution that lead to all these saber only servers with high force regen in 1.02 if you played back then you would know that. No one wanted to play guns with no sabers cause gun only you can find in any other game, pushing SOME weapons back at your opponent isnt that GENRE defining as sabers, give me a break.
SnakeEyes is offline   you may:
Old 01-05-2006, 12:49 AM   #12
DSbr-FlashRam
Banned
 
DSbr-FlashRam's Avatar
 
Status: Banned
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 65
wtf are you talking about dude? Who said anything about guns with no sabers?
FULL WEAPON is all weapons. And no, the "ammo" wasn't reduced in any of them. The maps all have the same ammo counts and the weapons all have the same loads.
DSbr-FlashRam is offline   you may:
Old 01-05-2006, 06:14 AM   #13
DSbr-mjz
Banned
 
Status: Banned
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 24
I think it's interesting to understand that no matter what the newbie pretends to believe, he still realizes in an underlying abstract sense that he was "raped." In other words dominated, beaten, exposed against his will. A higher external authority has intruded upon him, contended with his presence, and ravaged it from all directions. No matter what he would like to pretend, he secretly understands this to be true as he understands that the visual evidence in this thread does not and cannot possibly lie and that the rhetorical evidence in this thread is objective reality.

He has lost on all counts.
DSbr-mjz is offline   you may:
Old 01-05-2006, 06:48 AM   #14
SnakeEyes
 
SnakeEyes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 17
Here is a list of patch notes-

* Corrected issue which caused servers to crash in rare instances.

* Corrected issue causing damage not to ramp up and down properly when using the backstab move in light saber stance.

* Corrected bug allowing players to pivot while executing backstab moves in all stances. Players may no longer pivot when executing these moves.

* Fixed bug causing force pull to be unblockable by people with equal or greater pull rank.

* Adjusted ammo usage of the Imperial repeater alt-fire.

* Fixed bug allowing inventory items to be used in FFA saber challenges.

* Corrected an exploit which allowed players to fall from large heights at a slow rate.

* Corrected issue which caused pain sounds not to play properly when hit by opponents. Pain sounds should now be relative to the amount of damage taken.
SnakeEyes is offline   you may:
Old 01-05-2006, 11:23 AM   #15
StaffSaberist
DECEPTION IS FINISHED! :D
 
StaffSaberist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: The United States of America... and damn proud of it!
Posts: 1,092
Quote:
Adjusted ammo usage of the Imperial repeater alt-fire.
That adjusts how much ammo is used when you alt-fire. It doesn't change your max ammo.



Deception, the best SP level-set in the world, is done! Get it here!
"Query: What is it you wish, fat one?" - HK-47 at his best
I have begun modding TSL. Check it out here. and My Fanfic
StaffSaberist is offline   you may:
Old 01-05-2006, 12:31 PM   #16
DSbr-FlashRam
Banned
 
DSbr-FlashRam's Avatar
 
Status: Banned
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 65
I actually noticed that, the primary fire was changed too. It makes basically no difference in gameplay at all.
DSbr-FlashRam is offline   you may:
Old 01-05-2006, 03:00 PM   #17
DSbr-mjz
Banned
 
Status: Banned
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 24
Back in Mendez's office, Kirk discovers that the communication logs reveal that Spock had not received any messages from Pike at all, and can't understand his deception. On the Enterprise, Spock sneaks into the station's computer center, nerve pinches the technician, and proceeds to override the computer system, sending the Enterprise fake orders to go to the quarantine planet, Talos IV. He informs the navigation chief on the bridge that the navigation data will automatically pilot the ship. He overrides the voice authorization protocols with bogus recordings of Kirk's voice. The bewildered navigator accepts the strange authorization and Spock uploads the data. Meanwhile, another station technician enters the computer room and confronts what Spock is doing, but Spock easily subdues him with another nerve pinch.

NERVE PINHC MORE LIKE :NERVOU PINCH U KNOW WAT IM SAYIN RITE GUYZ???
DSbr-mjz is offline   you may:
Old 01-05-2006, 03:26 PM   #18
DSbr-mjz
Banned
 
Status: Banned
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 24
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnakeEyes
Here is a list of patch notes-

* Corrected issue which caused servers to crash in rare instances.

* Corrected issue causing damage not to ramp up and down properly when using the backstab move in light saber stance.

* Corrected bug allowing players to pivot while executing backstab moves in all stances. Players may no longer pivot when executing these moves.

* Fixed bug causing force pull to be unblockable by people with equal or greater pull rank.

* Adjusted ammo usage of the Imperial repeater alt-fire.

* Fixed bug allowing inventory items to be used in FFA saber challenges.

* Corrected an exploit which allowed players to fall from large heights at a slow rate.

* Corrected issue which caused pain sounds not to play properly when hit by opponents. Pain sounds should now be relative to the amount of damage taken.
snake eye u... u make me feel like an archeologist feelin' the pulse on a mummy's wrist tomb closes shut just as we kiss oohhhh
DSbr-mjz is offline   you may:
Old 09-07-2006, 04:38 PM   #19
DSbr-CobraKai
Banned
 
Status: Banned
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 2
haha fake ass wannabe DSbr
DSbr-CobraKai is offline   you may:
Old 09-07-2006, 05:46 PM   #20
Prime
Am I a truck or robot?
 
Prime's Avatar
 
Status: Super Moderator
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Cybertron
Posts: 12,363
Current Game: Skyrim, Vector Thrust
10 year veteran! LF Jester Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Don't care.


And no need to bring it out again...

Prime is offline   you may:
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Outcast > FlashRam vs SnakeEyes Screenshots

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:11 AM.

LFNetwork, LLC ©2002-2011 - All rights reserved.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.