lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Info???
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 09-06-2006, 06:46 PM   #1
Master Dana13
Lurker

Info???

Im am trying to find out how to start with a lightsaber on kotor 1 and 2.

Plus I was wondering if there were any cheats,hidden planets,Unlimted Exp tricks witout the using the hississ thing.

PLEASE ONLY ENTER NON CHEAT DEVICE/X-BOX LIVE CHEATS THANK U VERY VERY MUCH
Master Dana13 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-06-2006, 07:22 PM   #2
Emperor Devon
36 Wings, 365 Eyes

Current Game: Ass Effect
Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
Obsidian and Bioware wouldn't go to all the effort of making planets only to hide them. The Xbox version doesn't have any cheats, anyway. The best thing you can do is mod it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabretooth
We will be great failures one day, you and I
Emperor Devon is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-07-2006, 01:23 AM   #3
RedHawke
Shadow Lord Of The Sith™

Current Game: DDO, Stormreach
Since you are talking about the XBox this needs to be in the XBox Forum... moving.

"Beware the form-fitting black armor-clad Drow hottie with twin Mineral II Greensteel Khopeshes!"
"Liella d'Orien says, '"You're the fool, Devil. -- Witness the power of this fully ARMED and OPERATIONAL Titan!"'"
----------------------------------------------------------------------
RedHawke is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-10-2006, 12:55 AM   #4
SithRevan
Veteran

Helpful! 
Actually I had a thoery on making cheats work in the xbox! In the xbox you still have a swkotor2.ini file right? Well if you modified that and enabled cheats you might be able to make it work, that is if you can successfully hook up a keyboard to the xbox. It is just a theory though it might not work at all, but if any of you want to test that theory go ahead and have at it. Just tell me how it worked!

I have defied gods and demons.
I am your shield, I am your sword.
I know you; your past, your future.
This is the way the world ends...
-----------------------------------------
TAC-F v2.0 | Ubese Assassin's Armor | TSL: Warp Console v1.0 | Auto K1 DS Transitioning | Deralia Spaceport[TSL&K1] | Kotor2Files.com Co.Manager | K1RP: Kotor I Restoration Project
SithRevan is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-12-2006, 11:44 PM   #5
Final Warrior
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SithRevan
Actually I had a thoery on making cheats work in the xbox! In the xbox you still have a swkotor2.ini file right? Well if you modified that and enabled cheats you might be able to make it work, that is if you can successfully hook up a keyboard to the xbox. It is just a theory though it might not work at all, but if any of you want to test that theory go ahead and have at it. Just tell me how it worked!
That could just may be be possible... now, if you could mod a 360, it'd be even easier.

Of course... that would also mean that you'd have to tweak the keybindings somehow... and since I'm not a modder, I dunno if that can be done.

-- Griffinhart

"My word is my honor. My honor is my life."
-- Raphael Griffinhart, Demonchild, Angelkin, Death Incarnate, the Final Warrior
Final Warrior is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Game Discussion > Padawan's Lounge > Info???