lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Last of the Jedi
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 09-14-2006, 05:35 AM   #81
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

Current Game: SMT: Imagine
"Excuse me for a minute," Reyvan told them. He concentrated and reached out to Humboldt, it was probably useless, but considering the Force was in everyone, trying could be helpful. He stretched out and finally got to Humboldt.

Oh, so you're just going to run away? I killed many clones ago, but i am aware of that they could kill us. And i think that i can get what i want from the Senators.

There, the message sent.

"What i want is," He told them, kneeling, "to restore the Jedi Order, and to rebuild the Jedi Temple. But first, i must complete my training, or it will be useless."

Last edited by Jason Skywalker; 09-14-2006 at 12:09 PM.
Jason Skywalker is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-14-2006, 11:46 AM   #82
Exerkis
Rookie

((Look JS, I really don't think a Padawan killed thousands of clones, or even had a chance to. Also, most Padawans don't really think like you do, as they haven't been indoctrinated fully with the code yet, and all that is reigning them in is their Jedi Master. If you are going to keep this current line of posting, I will be forced to kill your character. In this thread, my powers extend that far. I hate doing it, but I can throw 1000 clone elites at you, and if you think you can beat that at level 2, then boy, are you stupid. Please change your post.))

"Why must every signature include a huge picture?"
Do you speak huttese?
Exerkis is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-13-2006, 06:23 PM   #83
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

Well, Exerkis, where have you been? I have changed my post, and i think i'm going well, i'm sorry for over-reacting, but i believe Reyvan is acting correct on his point of view. He is the Last of the Jedi, so, he is more arrogant and self-reliant of his skills, which will cost him dearly.
Old 10-14-2006, 02:52 PM   #84
Exerkis
Rookie

((Alright, Sorry about that. Been kinda busy, so I didn't have much time to recheck the posts. I'll try to be more consistent.))
Dans was taken aback by the child's change of heart. "Very well, I suppose we can consider the need to rebuild the order of 'Jedi.' We will contact you when we have come to a decision."
Humboldt got Reyvan's message and returned to the council chambers in time to hear the Senator's response. "Look kid," he whispered, "Knowing the Senators, that's the best response you're going to get. Learn to compromise, it's a valuable skill. You might also want to try and tone down tha arrogance. Lets head back to the ship."

Do you speak huttese?
Old 10-15-2006, 09:53 AM   #85
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

"Alright Humboldt. Now, it is pointless to stay here," Reyvan said, clipping his main Lightsaber onto his belt and hid his secondary Lightsaber on a different place than last time as they left the building.

"Oh and, i'm sorry about my arrogance, it's a personal matter which i don't feel like talking about..."
Old 10-15-2006, 02:45 PM   #86
Exerkis
Rookie

"Right, well, I won't inquire if its a sensitive matter." Humboldt activated his comlink. "Well, the meeting with Senate went rather badly, as expected. Feel like taking me to that infernal cesspit, Nar Shadda? Or will I have to find my own ride?" Strolling over to the ship, he waited for Raven's response.

Do you speak huttese?
Old 10-15-2006, 07:11 PM   #87
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

"Nar Shadda?" Reyvan asked, "That might be an interesting experience."
Old 10-17-2006, 01:38 PM   #88
Darth_Velrogh
Rookie

Velrogh had been following the group since that bleeding bounty hunter, Humboldt stole his target at the temple. But when he saw the Jedi there, he tought it might be more interesting to actualy stick around to see wat could come up. He followed the two when they exited the senate and waited till they entered the ship, he knocked and aited fro response.

"Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion I gain strenght.
Through strenght I gain power.
Through power I gain victory.
Through victory my chains are broken.
The force shall free me." -Code of the Sith

My first Fic: http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?p=2250489

Last edited by Darth_Velrogh; 10-20-2006 at 12:12 PM.
Darth_Velrogh is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-18-2006, 01:20 PM   #89
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

"I sense something," Reyvan muttered, entering the ship. Quickly, he went to Eliora.

"He calls you Raven, right? Well, i just wanted to say i'm sorry for cutting your ship's blast doors, "Rave"," He said, smiling, but with a bit of blushing as well.
Old 10-24-2006, 12:26 PM   #90
Lord Foley

--Meanwhile, on Tatooine--

Darek Myt cautiously stepped out of the large, crude sandstone building. The orders had been clear and decisive, and there would be no mercy now. Chik Ilbos had issued command that Humboldt die, and what the boss said was final. There could be no arguing, seeing as he paid the credits at the end of the standard month.

He glanced cautiously down either direction of the sandy allyway. It was just dawn now, the meeting having ended just earlier. It was wiser to meet in the darkness of the night, even though the makeshift security that supposedly patrolled the city was no match for the band of mercinaries. And they were no where in site at the moment, giving him a clear run to the docking bay on the other side of the city. The entire guild of mercinaries were wanted men, and out alone in the morning, it was, sadly, possible to be overtaken if the patrollers surrounded you.

The last he had heard of ol' Humboldt, he had been on Coruscant, hanging around with someone who went by the name of Raven. It was a shame, really, that things had to work out this way, but they did. And Darek needed the money. He was confident that if he set off immedeatly, he could find Humboldt before he had much chance to realize what had happened.

And so he sprinted from the shadows into the allies, racing to the docking bay through the rosy morning light.

"Everything I tell you is a lie. Every question I ask you is a trick. You will find no truth in me."
―Vergere to Jacen Solo

Last edited by Lord Foley; 10-24-2006 at 01:56 PM.
Lord Foley is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-24-2006, 04:59 PM   #91
ForceFightWMe12
LFN Staff Emeritus

Current Game: Dragon's Dogma
Roleplayer Contest winner - Fan Fiction Helpful! Hot Topic Starter 
She looked over at Reyven as he entered the cockpit. Rave? she thought to herself, raising her eyebrows, Now that's one I haven't heard of before...

"It's...no problem." Raven answered, though the slight undertone in her voice implied different. "I'll just have them fixed at the next port -- it's far too expensive here in the capital..."

ForceFightWMe12 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-24-2006, 07:41 PM   #92
Exerkis
Rookie

((Now that most everyone is back in, let's roll!))

"Now then, let's head out. I don't trust the senate not to put a tail on us, and that is one of the things that they are sadly quick about." As they took off, Humboldt took out one of the latest model stealth vibroblades. "And the Clone Elite troopers don't guard their pockets nearly well enough."

Do you speak huttese?
Old 10-24-2006, 08:17 PM   #93
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
Geno heard Raven's suggestion on having the ship fixed at the next port, and pondered for a moment. "Ma'am, I am sorry also, let me make amends by repairing your ship for you, remember, I have to maintane this suit, so fixing a ship should be no problem. Besides, it'll be free," he said, swivaling his head in her direction. "Besides, you have nothing to worry about when you have my interface on you, you could just turn my suit off if I try anything, even though I won't."

"But in you...I see the potential to see the Force die, to turn away from its will..."
"You are beautiful to me, exile. A dead spot in the Force, an emptiness in which its will might be denied."
"But no Jedi ever made the choice you did. To sever ties so completely, so utterly, that it leaves a wound in the Force..."
"I would have killed the galaxy to preserve you...You are more precious than you know..."-now...it's verbatim!-A quote from Darth Traya (Kreia)
Master_Archon is online now   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-24-2006, 08:54 PM   #94
ForceFightWMe12
LFN Staff Emeritus

Raven looked to Geno, blinking in surprise at his offer. He did have a point...and it would be nice to have those extra credits...

"Erm...sure, Geno, why not." she answered, "Apology accepted. Tools are back in the garage if you need them."

After a moment, she turned to Humboldt. "Alright, Mr. Stick-fingers, where to next? Or were you serious about Nar Shaddaa?"

Old 10-24-2006, 09:56 PM   #95
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
"Um, not to sound rude, but I think you mean sticky fingers," said Geno, correcting her mistake. "And, erm, I need you to turn my suit on please...I can't repair if I can't move..." he said pointently. "Just hit the triangular button on the first screen, head down the menu to the red circle, press it, it'll bring up a menu of letters and numbers, scroll to the right , then down three screen lengths, and press T1-05872510006732-U5Y colon ZQ-02, once that's done, go down until you see the image of a skull with a tongue sticking out and winking at you, that's my personal recording and writings sytem, please I beg, don't go in the other files, they're personal. Now, continuing...." he said, droning on with his instructions, telling her to go through a dozen more sreens, and each button to press became more complicated to remember, each screen being longer and harder to navigate.

"But in you...I see the potential to see the Force die, to turn away from its will..."
"You are beautiful to me, exile. A dead spot in the Force, an emptiness in which its will might be denied."
"But no Jedi ever made the choice you did. To sever ties so completely, so utterly, that it leaves a wound in the Force..."
"I would have killed the galaxy to preserve you...You are more precious than you know..."-now...it's verbatim!-A quote from Darth Traya (Kreia)
Old 10-24-2006, 10:02 PM   #96
Exerkis
Rookie

"I was serious. I figure the best place to track down a scumbag is a place full of them. Besides, Morto owes me a favor, and you know how good hutts, or at least hutt's servants, are at tracking people down." Humboldt strolled over to the back viewport, twirling the vibroblade in his hand. "Uh oh. Raven, you might want to come look at this." Following them, and not too stealthily, was a Clone ship that looked armed to the teeth. "Well, either clones do guard their pockets or the Senate doesn't want to deal with the jedi. Either way, it means bad news for us. Well, me and Reyvan at least, and as long as we're on your ship you and the tincan as well. I suggest we change course. To Tatooine. We'll probably be able to lose them there, if they even know where it is. I'm friends with one of the dockworkers there, so we should be pretty safe. If there's a docking fee, I'll pay it, of course."

((Sorry, Vergloth, I didn't see that your post was changed. Maybe you can catch up with us on Tatooine?))

Do you speak huttese?
Old 10-25-2006, 07:55 AM   #97
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

"Sithspit, i hate it when something like this happens," Reyvan said, "But, Tatooine? Well, now that's an experience. Where to exactly on Tatooine? Mos Eisley, Mos Entha, Mos Espa...?"
Old 10-25-2006, 08:51 AM   #98
Darth_Velrogh
Rookie

(( np ill join on tatooine. might as well get rid of those pesky clones for you. You can still go to Tatooine just make some excuse like the hyperspace coordinates are stuck and you cant go anywhere but the ones you had already put (even if the clonesare down and you rather go to Nar' shadda you cant) . Their stuk because of some device the clones stok on you so you couldnt get away dunno !!!!!))

Velrogh had to back up quickly because suddenly the ship engines started and the ship lift off.

"Son of a Gamorean!" sweread Velrogh "Hmmmm...there are two options: one he saw me and thought i was here for the bot and ran away, the second one they didnt heard me knocking... I hope its the second, anyways, might as well get to my ship."

He ran off and got to the skyscraper where he had landed is ship: the Death Warden. He started th engines and tried to tail the ship. He finally got a sight of them but their were being followed by two clone ships.
Velrogh got behind them and launched two ion energy balls at them, he saw the ships blow up and crash. He smiled and got the coordinates of the ship so he could track them
"Tatooine hey...? Nice place this time of the year".

Old 10-25-2006, 01:13 PM   #99
ForceFightWMe12
LFN Staff Emeritus

"Dammit." Raven hissed under her breath as the clone ships accelerated, closing in, their turrets charging. In a minute, she was going to get a whole tone of proton up her tailpipes.

C'mon... she thought to herself, swerving as the calculations were adding up in the star chart, the hyperdrive warming. Just a few seconds longer...

Suddenly, a new blip appeared on the radar, and she grimaced. Not more... She heard the sound of a proton missile firing at the same time the route to Tatooine locked into the computer. Not waiting to see the outcome, she gunned the hyperdrive, tearing open a hole in hyperspace.

Old 10-25-2006, 06:18 PM   #100
Lord Foley

Darek Myt ducked into the shadows behind the speeder workshop. He was in the main plaza now, and the first sun was only halfway over the horizon. He glanced out around the building.

"Damn" He muttered, almost silently, to himself.

To have come so far, not even having been noticed, not even seen a trace of security... and there they were, directly outside of the front entrance to the only docking bay in Mos Trinos.

I'll have to go around, he thought in momentary frustration. I could slip in the back entranceway without them noticing I'm there. The odds are good, it's not bright yet...

What do they want with the docking bay?

He snuck around the back of workshop, slipping over a junk pile not quite as steathily as he would have hoped, but the guards seemed not to notice none the less. And when he approached the back entrance of the bay, he saw there the door open, and inside stood four visible security officers, blasters in hand but down at their sides, standing over the body of Nicklis Oyg, a fellow mercinary from the guild- and one who had been alive and attentive at the meeting that only minutes earlier.

Darek dashed for the hideout.

"Everything I tell you is a lie. Every question I ask you is a trick. You will find no truth in me."
―Vergere to Jacen Solo
Old 10-25-2006, 06:36 PM   #101
Exerkis
Rookie

Humboldt felt the jolt as they jumped back from hyperspace into the area around Tatooine. "Well, the clones are gone, but this guy's still on us. We'll have to move fast. There's an old merc hideout on the site of one of the old mining cities. It should be abandoned." He gave Raven planet coordinates, and then turned to Geno and Reyvan "You two seem like you would be good in a fight. I don't trust anything on this planet very far, so it is a possibility that someone else has taken over the base. We may be able to bargain with them, or they may be innately hostile. Still, better than someone we know is hostile."

Do you speak huttese?
Old 10-25-2006, 07:16 PM   #102
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
"Hm, I could have repaired the ship during hyperspace, and help you in this matter with the base, except no one turned me on...so I guess you can let me stand here while you deal with your hostilities problem alone," said Geno, the slightness of irritation in his voice.

Old 10-25-2006, 07:30 PM   #103
Lord Foley

"What in the name of-!" Darek skidded to a halt and fell back into the sandy ground on his hands. There, beyond the next building, was the short, wide, sandstone complex that was the hideout for the guild of mercinaries- the far left section gone entirely, the edges blackened, the whole building ablaze...

―Vergere to Jacen Solo
Old 10-25-2006, 09:12 PM   #104
ForceFightWMe12
LFN Staff Emeritus

"Oh shut up will you?" Raven said irrately, "Someone lock his jaw next time too."

She input the coordinates Humboldt had given her, and started planet-side. "In case you hadn't noticed, we were kind of interrupted by a few clone ships. If you could have taken them out without putting a scratch on my ship, then sure, I would have unlocked you. But somehow, I didn't see that happening. You can fix the ship when we land."

Old 10-25-2006, 09:54 PM   #105
Exerkis
Rookie

They touched down in the sandy ruins of the mining town. Anchorhead, Humboldt had heard it called. As he stepped out of Raven's ship, he had that cliched, unshakeable feeling that he was being watched. As he activated his cloaking system, he called to Reyvan, "Feel like scouting this place out? I hope those laser swords of yours are useful, and that you know how to use them. Lets move out. Tincan, you stay and repair the door, and, if Raven will let you, tune up the rest of the ship. I'm sure her bucket can take some repair work."

Do you speak huttese?
Old 10-26-2006, 04:45 AM   #106
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

"Sure, i don't mind. Although...you got some civilian clothes? My Jedi Robes would caught too much attention by the people, and discretion would be useful in here..."
Old 10-26-2006, 06:21 AM   #107
Darth_Velrogh
Rookie

Bleeding Humboldt he tought had to go straight into Anchorhead!.

Last time Velrogh had been there he had killed a hutt that was making trouble for the Exchange. Let's just say they didn't want him near that place since. Well, if I want to keep up with that Jedi I'll have to land there he tought.

He set the coordinates to Anchorhead and, a few minutes later, he landed on the starport. As soon as he set foot out of the ship he was already surounded by 5 mercs, the bounty-hunter reached for his gun faster and killed one of them, also hitting another on the shoulder and the leg. They started firing at him but he lift off with his jetpack and landed on top of a container. He streched his arm to the merc on the right and shot him with a toxic dart.

The others started shooting at him and one lost laser hit is weapon making him drop it. "Alright, now I'm pissed!" he shouted. Velrogh got his lightsaber from his belt and jumped towards a weakway merc, with a down cut he divided the merc in two parts that fell to the ground, without loosing time he sprinted towards the last one and decapitated him with an horizontal blow.

"There, its done, good thing these walls are soundproof..." he whispered to himself. Suddenly, he heard a someone mumbling in pain, he turned back to see the merc he had injured dying in pain, Velrogh got his sniper out, aimed for the head and shot him putting a end to his life.

He picked up his heavy blaster rifle and a cape one of them had, He turned around wlaking towards the city.

Now to find the jedi and his friend...

Old 10-26-2006, 11:22 AM   #108
Lord Foley

Darek scrambled into the speeder. I hope that these cooks actually knew how to fix this thing... He ignited the engine and rocketed forward at the maximum acceleration the machine would allow. The speeder rocketed out of the workshop he had hid behind earlier.

Silence, he thought, is no longer a necessary part of the plan.

The security (at least, he assumed it was the security) had detonated the hideout and killed a fellow mercenary. No doubt that now they were on the hunt for the entire guild, and speed was much more useful than stealth at this point.

The speeder took a sharp turn rather roughly and collided on the side with one of the smaller buildings in the main plaza. Darek jolted and was slammed into the side of his speeder, but the acceleration started up again and the speeder rushed at full speed at the gate. I'll make for Anchorhead, he thought to himself, the main gate to the city drawing closer. It's a realitively short distance, and I can probably lose any followers over the trip through the dunes.

He heard an engine fire up behind him, and he blasted through the gate and made straight over the dunes as fast as the speeder could carry him, with three sillouetted crafts following him in the morning light.

―Vergere to Jacen Solo

Last edited by Lord Foley; 10-26-2006 at 11:37 AM.
Old 10-27-2006, 09:41 PM   #109
ForceFightWMe12
LFN Staff Emeritus

"This ship is not a bucket!" Raven snapped at Humboldt from the cockpit, still rather irate as she went through the process of unlocking cyborg-boy's suit. "It's carted your ungrateful behind across the galaxy and back, getting you out of enough tight spots to last a lifetime! Be grateful."

Old 10-27-2006, 10:16 PM   #110
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
"Tincan!" Said Geno, rather shocked, though insults never really got to him, when he was refured to as a piece of scrap metal, when he was at the least halfway organic, he got rather irritated. "Raven, please activate me quickly, so I may prove to him that I am no tincan," Geno pondered how he'd do this for a moment. "Yes, that's it, I'll make this 'bucket' into the finest ship he's set foot on, in his entire, scum filled, bounty hunting life, with your permission of course, Raven?" He asked politely to her, as he felt certain systems turning on within him.

Old 10-27-2006, 11:13 PM   #111
ForceFightWMe12
LFN Staff Emeritus

"It's not a bucket." she repeated, flipping through the last few screens, "And sure, go ahead. All your neccisary systems are online, so be my guest."

Old 10-28-2006, 06:40 AM   #112
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

Reyvan grinned, "It seems you all get along. Your enraged nature by small words and snappy remarks relate to each other. It's good to see that," He said. They would probably deny it though, but there simply was no denying in the Force.

"So, anyways...you got some civilian clothes or such?"
Old 10-31-2006, 02:20 PM   #113
Lord Foley

The speeder rattled fiercely as it slammed into the side of the building. But, at the very least, Darek had managed to slow up and turn to the side to avoid a head on collision with the poor residence.

Darek pulled himself up and out of the smoking speeder and stumbled to his feet, looking off over the dunes to see the shapes still following after him.

He looked toward the broken wall of the building. "Sorry buddy," he said, starting into the city, "But there's no time for reparations right now."

―Vergere to Jacen Solo
Old 11-01-2006, 04:35 PM   #114
Darth_Velrogh
Rookie

Velrogh walked down the overcrowded hot streets of anchorhead trying to find the hangar bay where they had landed.

Blasted Humboldt... But still, that Jedi intrigues me he tought reaching a security console in a quiet street near one of the hangars guarded by two militia.

He came up behind them when they passed on patrol front and back the street. "Excuse me, gents but..." he stuck two sleep darts in they're necks fast has a lightning "...you really shouldn't be sleeping in duty." he finished draging the bodies to a hidden spot.

He went towards the console and tried to find where that bloody ship was landed, finnaly he found them, they were just in the hangar before him. He turned to the place he had hidden the militia making a embaraced look, "Sorry 'bout that...".

He entered the hangar and saw the ship, insie, the Jedi and his companions

Finnaly.

Old 11-01-2006, 04:41 PM   #115
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

Reyvan quickly turned to the entrance of the ship, he seemed to be looking for something.

"I sense something. Something i haven't sensed since i was frozen. I must know what this is," Reyvan muttered.
Old 11-02-2006, 06:41 AM   #116
Darth_Velrogh
Rookie

Velrogh headed torwards the ship slowly,for the Jedi had already spotted him.

This is his ship? A bucket? he mocked Well let's see if this time they won't take off.

He walked towards the loading ramp hidding his lightsaber in the cape.

"May I come in... Jedi?" he said looking at the bridge of the ship.

Old 11-02-2006, 04:22 PM   #117
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

"It depends," Reyvan said, "If you just want to come and have a civilized talk about what the heck hapenned these 4000 years, or if you want to duel, whatever the kriffin' hell you want, i'm fine with it."

He then quickly got out his blue Lightsaber and ignited it, entering a Soresu Stance.
Old 11-03-2006, 06:35 AM   #118
Darth_Velrogh
Rookie

"A bit jumpy, hey?" he asked "Can't blame ya'. But don't worry I ain't here to fight the Last of the Jedi." he said.

"I'm here to help you, I'm interested in you." he told him "My ancestors fought you in the Jedi Civil War."

Velrogh droped his cape revealing the sith armor and the lightsaber.

"I don't need to tell you what color it is? But, sadly, I'm not trained or taught in the Sith ways." he confessed looking the Jedi straight in the eyes.

"Thats part of my interest in you. The other part... well, its the bleeding bot you keep there, but it doesn't matter..." Velrogh removed his helmet "I can fill you in, about those 4000 years..."

Bloody hell! Forget the bounty, this going to be quite a trip with these guys on board he tought, and smiled Frak with ambitions! They must think I went nuts.

"So are you gonna let me aboard?" he questioned "Or will I have to claim the bounty and leave?"

Old 11-03-2006, 12:59 PM   #119
Jason Skywalker
Fight da Powah

"Bounty?" Reyvan asked, surprised. He did not knew about a bounty, especially on his head, "Also, the Jedi Civil War was actually 8,000 years ago my friend. You must be talking about the Clone Wars. Also, just by curiosity...who is your ancestor?"
Old 11-04-2006, 01:39 PM   #120
Darth_Velrogh
Rookie

"The bounty is on the droid. Didn't Humboldt tell you, since you're traveling with him." Velrogh asked looking at the combat droid from the corner of the eye.

By the way... where that stuck-up bounty hunter of yours?" he asked looking around the bridge trying to spot him.

"Also, just by curiosity...who is your ancestor?"

Velrogh frooze, he turned back to the Jedi staring him with pride in his eyes

"Darth Sorta and Darth Velrogh, I get my name from him. They were the ones who were left in charge of the Sith army in known space while Revan went to the Unknown Regions. They were the only ones who remained loyal to Revan, the others started to fight amongst them. My ancestors fought to remain in power, but... Sorry got carried away... This is a story for another time..." he turned his head looking at Raven with curiosity.

I think I've seen her before...

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > Dantooine Theatre Company > Last of the Jedi